Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:06:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █▓▒░-< [ZPOOL.CA][BTC Multipool] The miners multipool >-░▒▓█ Paid 925+ BTC  (Read 217617 times)
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 04:23:00 AM

Im leaving the ranch.....

so...
Ill just leave it pointed at the myr-gr port until I get home just in case it helps you diagnose.

I just checked and there was a slightly new version of ccminer but it has no changes to this algo;  but I went ahead and upgraded it anyways to be sure.

Thanks for putting in the effort.  If theres any way I can help, LMK.  my email is my username @ gmail.
Ive done lots of alpha and beta hardware/software testing over the years.    Everything from pc games to Honda ECU hardware and chipping/tuning software =)

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 04:44:45 AM

Im leaving the ranch.....

so...
Ill just leave it pointed at the myr-gr port until I get home just in case it helps you diagnose.

I just checked and there was a slightly new version of ccminer but it has no changes to this algo;  but I went ahead and upgraded it anyways to be sure.

Thanks for putting in the effort.  If theres any way I can help, LMK.  my email is my username @ gmail.
Ive done lots of alpha and beta hardware/software testing over the years.    Everything from pc games to Honda ECU hardware and chipping/tuning software =)

Ok Smiley thanks. I need to sign off for the night. It seems just your IP is reporting low diff errors... the other miners seem to be hitting it ok...

Your shares are being submitted with the target:

23:41:35: 00027ffd80000000 target

while the other miners are:

23:41:36: 0009fff600000000 target

They have their diff's at 0.1 as I have set in the stratum config but they are using ccminer/1.7 and sgminer/5.1.1...

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
AngryDwarf

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 08:23:37 AM

Hi, tried this site and got my first 0.001 BTC payout. Works very well so far.
My question is regarding payouts in different currencies. At what limit do the payouts occur? Is it he equivalent of 0.001mBTC in that coin?
I'm also quite fond about DASH, but it looks like the site is not mining enough for payouts in this currency. Are their plans to implement greater coin payout type supports in the future? For now, it seems like I will have to mine BTC and then exchange it for DASH. Considering I will need to pay transfers fees between my personal wallet and the exchange wallet, and pay any exchange fees, which exchange do you consider best in your experience for doing this with small amounts. Even craptsy had too a high a minimum payout level for currencies such as BTC at my trading levels, so I need an exchange that doesn't enforce high minimum payouts or trade sizes.
This site certainly has an impressive selection of currencies to mine on a wide variety of algo's. Please keep new ones rolling in!
Looks like if I point my full 65 GH/s SHA-256d and 5.2 MH/s X11 mining power here, I can easily clear 1 mBTC per day at that moment. Impressive.

Scaling and transaction rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
Do not allow demand to exceed capacity. Do not allow mempools to forget transactions. Relay all transactions. Eventually confirm all transactions.
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 11:26:24 AM

Hi, tried this site and got my first 0.001 BTC payout. Works very well so far.
My question is regarding payouts in different currencies. At what limit do the payouts occur? Is it he equivalent of 0.001mBTC in that coin?
I'm also quite fond about DASH, but it looks like the site is not mining enough for payouts in this currency. Are their plans to implement greater coin payout type supports in the future? For now, it seems like I will have to mine BTC and then exchange it for DASH. Considering I will need to pay transfers fees between my personal wallet and the exchange wallet, and pay any exchange fees, which exchange do you consider best in your experience for doing this with small amounts. Even craptsy had too a high a minimum payout level for currencies such as BTC at my trading levels, so I need an exchange that doesn't enforce high minimum payouts or trade sizes.
This site certainly has an impressive selection of currencies to mine on a wide variety of algo's. Please keep new ones rolling in!
Looks like if I point my full 65 GH/s SHA-256d and 5.2 MH/s X11 mining power here, I can easily clear 1 mBTC per day at that moment. Impressive.

I myself was amazed at the step up when I moved here from xpool.  FWIW an antminer S3 makes me roughly 3.1-3.5 mBTC/day on its own.

Crack;   I tried the different version of ccminer.   Working like a champ.

Even though I am using a fork that gets updates regularly;  and is specifically for Maxwell GPU's (like I have), I guess its just not as good as this fork.

Thanks for the support.   I very much appreciate you taking your time to help.

Gonna try the new algos for a day or two.

I never got an answer before about the "custom proitability" user setting;  does it scale based on hashrate (which would make sense to me).... because im mentally having trouble grasping how that scales to what factors...   being the person that I am I would be inclined to use values something like lyra2=11.2,qubit=25.4,neoscrypt=0.53, etc.... based on the hashrate that each algo gives me.   is this a proper way of thinking?

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

paputa

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 01:17:34 PM

Here are some of our latest coin additions to the pool:

SHA256: ParallelCoin (DUO), VCOIN (VCOIN)
Scrypt: ParallelCoin (DUO), SwagBucks (BUCKS), BitBronz (BRONZ), FlutterCoin (FLT), RubleBit (RUBIT)
Qubit: Unitus (UIS)
X11: CrevaCoin (CREVA)

Cheers and Happy Hashing!
i would rent sha 256 on the pool

Sorry we don't offer renting anymore. Feel free to rent from here: https://goo.gl/pIf7Vj and point to our pool Smiley

Cheers!

can i have a profit with this site? i have already tried...

Of course it's possible, we wouldn't have so many miners if it wasn't possible.
i have already tried but without profit,only lose coin ( i tried sha 256,lyra2rev ecc with low order on nicehash),how can i do? Undecided Undecided   Sad
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 01:48:52 PM

Here are some of our latest coin additions to the pool:

SHA256: ParallelCoin (DUO), VCOIN (VCOIN)
Scrypt: ParallelCoin (DUO), SwagBucks (BUCKS), BitBronz (BRONZ), FlutterCoin (FLT), RubleBit (RUBIT)
Qubit: Unitus (UIS)
X11: CrevaCoin (CREVA)

Cheers and Happy Hashing!
i would rent sha 256 on the pool

Sorry we don't offer renting anymore. Feel free to rent from here: https://goo.gl/pIf7Vj and point to our pool Smiley

Cheers!

can i have a profit with this site? i have already tried...

Of course it's possible, we wouldn't have so many miners if it wasn't possible.
i have already tried but without profit,only lose coin ( i tried sha 256,lyra2rev ecc with low order on nicehash),how can i do? Undecided Undecided   Sad

Get better prices on rentals? We can't really tell you how. We give you the statistic and profitability values and you need to make decisions off that... Thats all we can do...

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 02:00:44 PM

I never got an answer before about the "custom proitability" user setting;  does it scale based on hashrate (which would make sense to me).... because im mentally having trouble grasping how that scales to what factors...   being the person that I am I would be inclined to use values something like lyra2=11.2,qubit=25.4,neoscrypt=0.53, etc.... based on the hashrate that each algo gives me.   is this a proper way of thinking?

TBH, I haven't looked too much into how the factoring/scale adjusts the switching. I'll see if I can find the algorithm it's using.

joblo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 04:41:51 PM

yeah.

I am using the CCMINER spmod for nvidia....

latest version..

using this string: ccminer.exe -r 0 -a myr-gr -i 17.5 -o stratum+tcp://mine.zpool.ca:5433 -u 1PHSDYvVp6HpqtuUPocK41DrdeHbbezaeP -p d=0.4,myr-gr=49.5
 (cuts out confusion)

I don't see anyone mining myr-gr with the SP_MOD fork of ccminer so it's probably broken. You should probably report it
in his thread.

The TPruvot fork 1.7-dev seems to work.

AKA JayDDee, cpuminer-opt developer. https://github.com/JayDDee/cpuminer-opt
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5226770.msg53865575#msg53865575
BTC: 12tdvfF7KmAsihBXQXynT6E6th2c2pByTT,
mkrypt

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 10:28:33 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2015, 10:57:23 AM by mkrypt

Merry Christmas to all!

At the moment my myr-gr. hashrate is 99,5% of the pool, fee is 1%. Pool reports 3 miners active, 2 of them are mine, 3rd one is cpuminer, its share is negligible. But my reward share is 75,4% per each found block. Will you explain the situation please?
citronick
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 11:41:28 AM

Crackfoo - Merry Christmas! I have moved my A2 Innosilicon 110MH from Clevermining to your site.

If you have an A2, what would be the best bet to mine?

Also, how do I do multialgo on the A2?

Thanks
TMT

If I provided you good and useful info or just a smile to your day, consider sending me merit points to further validate this Bitcointalk account ~ useful for future account recovery...
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 04:09:31 PM

Merry Christmas to all!

At the moment my myr-gr. hashrate is 99,5% of the pool, fee is 1%. Pool reports 3 miners active, 2 of them are mine, 3rd one is cpuminer, its share is negligible. But my reward share is 75,4% per each found block. Will you explain the situation please?

I'll have to look into this sometime on the weekend. AFAI can tell it's not affecting payouts.

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 04:10:25 PM

Crackfoo - Merry Christmas! I have moved my A2 Innosilicon 110MH from Clevermining to your site.

If you have an A2, what would be the best bet to mine?

Also, how do I do multialgo on the A2?

Thanks
TMT

Thanks!

The A2 is an ASIC miner and the only algo it can mine is scrypt. The multialgo can only be done by GPU/CPU miners.

mkrypt

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 05:46:14 PM

Merry Christmas to all!

I'll have to look into this sometime on the weekend. AFAI can tell it's not affecting payouts.

It does affects. Block reward is 4 coins, with 99,5% of total hashrate I receive 3,01 coins/block only. Accounted BTC balance per each found block does corresponds with the coin value at the exchange. High pool fee is OK for me, but 25% fee is beyond fair play
SwagSociety.me

Activity: 495
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 07:14:33 PM

Is it possible to get paid in SwagBucks at www.zpool.ca?

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 07:31:02 PM

Is it possible to get paid in SwagBucks at www.zpool.ca?

Just mine using a swagbucks address, you'll get paid from the blocks we find.

adabau

Activity: 389

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 08:00:38 PM

Hi,

We've added BUCKS to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers!

Merry Christmas. We've dropped pool fees to 1% until 2016!

Cheers!

Nice! Is it possible to get paid in SwagBucks?

You can mine with a SwagBucks and get paid from the blocks we find. We don't actually buy from exchanges so keep an eye on the coin stats. If it goes red it means there are more BUCKS miners than we have to pay out.

Thank you, then I know  Grin.

*edit* Something is wrong? When I use my swagbucks address SPh8HxLTzqUTp7SsiW8QAW4udZybXfUtg5 it appears as a Swing address www.zpool.ca

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 08:32:34 PM

Hi,

We've added BUCKS to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers!

Merry Christmas. We've dropped pool fees to 1% until 2016!

Cheers!

Nice! Is it possible to get paid in SwagBucks?

You can mine with a SwagBucks and get paid from the blocks we find. We don't actually buy from exchanges so keep an eye on the coin stats. If it goes red it means there are more BUCKS miners than we have to pay out.

Thank you, then I know  Grin.

*edit* Something is wrong? When I use my swagbucks address SPh8HxLTzqUTp7SsiW8QAW4udZybXfUtg5 it appears as a Swing address www.zpool.ca

Add c=bucks as your password... Details are on the main page.

adabau

Activity: 389

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 08:59:59 PM

My fault  Tongue, thanks  Grin.
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 11:06:46 PM

Merry Christmas to all!

It does affects. Block reward is 4 coins, with 99,5% of total hashrate I receive 3,01 coins/block only. Accounted BTC balance per each found block does corresponds with the coin value at the exchange. High pool fee is OK for me, but 25% fee is beyond fair play

The other machine was me.....

It was a ~45Mh video card.

The math makes sense; as in my hashrate isn't "negligible" given the hashrate on that algo yesterday.  I am also inclined to point out that I mined for HOURS on that algo with the server accepting about every 250th hash, and it would only report 11Mh on my wallet page, if at all.  When I got home I got the miner software switched out and left it on for some time;  then switched to the other newer algo (dmd-gr, which is now not on the list anymore);   and then finally switched algos again.

I found the pool doesn't report hashrate changes instantly.  The numbers on the listing seem to be normalized... thus it takes time for hashrate to ramp up to display actual readings (in the details section, not the Summary section which doesn't seem normalized)

Every time I start mining, I noticed that on the pool tab it slowly ramped up as well.... same with the pool statistics square at the top right...  plus the pool converts share value submittal / frequency to calculate your hashrate baesd on your work submitted, not the number reported by your miner application.

Now;  things I say about the pool are my observation;  crackfoo can be the actual one to confirm or deny my thoughts.   But I figured I would add this info for you to consider since I can see why it would be perceived as a loss to you, and I was the other miner working alongside you.   Hope it helps!

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 12:27:31 AM

All this being said, it is a fork from the original yaamp/yiimp so we're just using what was existing and haven't looked into the math. I do know though, that the miners I have pointed on zpool.ca now, make more than they did on our xpool.ca and that is from renting rigs. We started a rental pot with 0.05 BTC a week ago and its grown to 0.12 and we've been slowly renting more and more.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: