Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 12:57:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex , did anyone get their account frozen..  (Read 14911 times)
Gumballinabattleaxeninja

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:30:22 PM

I have a little bit stranger issue with Polo. I pawned my computer at a local pawn shop, and it has my info automatically save in the browser history. I figured I could just reset my password since I have 2fa on my account, and just use my phone to sign in. Well, when I click on new password link, I never receive one. Been verified since they implemented that. Submitted a ticket on it 2 days ago, no response as of yet. Wonder if making a dummy account and talking to a moderator would be of any assistance with something like that or what. No funds in the account, just wanted to use a wallet that is on their exchange.
sirslayer (OP)

Activity: 540
Merit: 501

chickens and cryptos

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 09:34:31 PM

maybe the pawn shop is intercepting your account on your pc??  give it a try.. never made a second account before
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 09:37:05 PM

I have a little bit stranger issue with Polo. I pawned my computer at a local pawn shop, and it has my info automatically save in the browser history.

you're a crypto user and you didn't back up and wipe your computer before handing it over to total strangers? my mind is blown.
blockchainmines

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 03:21:11 PM

I have a little bit stranger issue with Polo. I pawned my computer at a local pawn shop, and it has my info automatically save in the browser history. I figured I could just reset my password since I have 2fa on my account, and just use my phone to sign in. Well, when I click on new password link, I never receive one. Been verified since they implemented that. Submitted a ticket on it 2 days ago, no response as of yet. Wonder if making a dummy account and talking to a moderator would be of any assistance with something like that or what. No funds in the account, just wanted to use a wallet that is on their exchange.

I hope you didn't have much in your account.  There are so many things wrong with your scenario.  First off a pawn shop??  I don't even want to know how little you received for your machine, but it was a great investment for the cash of information you left on the harddrive.  For $20 to $30 you could have slapped a clean drive in there (then physically destroyed your old drive, basic computer security) and sold it with no worries but my guess is that is $30 about half of what you received at the pawn shop for the machine.  Like I said I sure hope you didn't have a lot of money on polo.  At this point you have to consider your account 100% compromised and start over.  I am not saying to keep stop trying to recover your funds but any future transactions need to be under a new account because who knows what else you left on that hard drive.  Change all your passwords, change your banking information, basically anything sensitive you did online you need to reset.  I would start checking your credit cards for purchases you have not made.  Good luck to you!!
metropolia

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:07:03 AM

I got frozen in 2015, I used faucet service at that time, and poloniex froze my account because of micro deposits. And I emailed them, they recovered my account.
sirslayer (OP)

chickens and cryptos

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 09:58:58 PM

yup. poloniex dont like small deposits..  at least they allow mining to their wallets just increase payouts to poloniex in the 10's or 100's
maxiandr

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 11:19:01 AM

My account yesterday during the FLDC pump on polo was frozen without notice. This happened for the first time on this exchange ...
I wrote the ticket to support, 12 hours have passed - no answer
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 03:07:42 AM

I've just about had it with Polo random transfer delays...
Every day it's 15 minutes or 30 minutes or, right now, 2 hours...
These are highly liquid coins and it's got nothing to do with confirmation times... just random delays.

Also, the last time my transfer went missing due to an error by Polo... it took 5 days to clear it up.

When you dread to deal with "Customer Service" it's a very bad sign...
Something very bad is gonna happen with Polo... only a matter of time.
sirslayer (OP)

chickens and cryptos

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 08:20:47 AM

i kinda get your point but in the same time I also see poloniex point on coins that starts off with a pump and dump.. so where along the virtual currencies line is the preserve the value a new coin vs a quick buck on a dump of a new coin..  i jump onto the a new coin to mine to drop another that i was mining to find out later that the new coin was worthless while the other coin did good that i stop mining on.. i think some of the exchanges are either being cautions which can limit the sales of a coin or they is a issue with the coin wallet to prevent a sale of a coin... I would think on either situation, an exchange or an developer would not announce or proclaim any flaws or it can cause a decrease in their investment.. its the wild west for virtual banking and investment and since their is no sheriff in town.. we got to be more aware of the trend..
vogelvogel030

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:44:42 AM

my account just got deleted with 1 eth and a few litecoin WTF!!!!!!!!!!

I am glad that i got out the biggest part of my funds before polo decided to delete me without any email on information why they choosed to delete me... i am a bit fucked up about that...

does anyone had a similar problem?

edit: it seems as it was only a problem with the server, its working again  Huh
10foldtony

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:37:34 PM

Polo just froze my account without notice and for no reason. Every time I log in to polo I get a new IP email despite being on the same IP and polo doesnt have a remember this computer check box.
Anyway, I have 2fa on polo and email and it just so happens that they froze my account when I we transferring coins to polo during a DGB pump. Funn bout that.

This is bullshit of the highest order.
sirslayer (OP)

chickens and cryptos

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:35:20 PM

poloniex dont like a lot of small deposits or maybe a lot of deposits??  my account got frozen when i was making a lot small transactions. there is a live troll box chat and if that dont help , there support desk is very handy.  i thought dgb was being phased out??
ip977

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:39:51 PM

Hi all!

Can somebodz help.I froze my account.Asking help on support center but 2 days no answer.
Im mining zcash and sending it directly to poloniex.
Please help!

Thank You!

Ivan
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 10:02:58 AM

poloniex is playing dirty games with me , at may 1st they froze my account and created a ticket for me saying that they suspect that I'm Iranian and that I should send them my ID or request a one time withdrawal
two days after I replied to them saying that I'm Syrian and i submitted the docs
then it took them 7 day after I already said that I'm a Syrian to reply and say that their systems have detected that I may be in Syria and they are no longer accepting Syrians
so I requested the withdrawal 9 days ago and still no answer
will post when I receive my money
sirslayer (OP)

chickens and cryptos

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:56:15 PM

well times like that , You should of have your own personal/local wallet!! 
ip977

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:24:01 PM

7days not a word from poloniex or theeir support team
Sad
how can i trust this market
Targetbit

Activity: 323

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:57:07 AM

Hi,

Poloniex has frozen my account 4 days ago and does not reply to the ticket which itself has opened it.
Why is that? Are they scamming? I am frightened my coins are there and I need them.
They will damage cryptocurrency market by this behavior.
----
Targetbit

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:29:13 AM

It is 7 days without a reply. Account is still frozen. Poloniex damn it is quite seems to be scam.
sirslayer (OP)

chickens and cryptos

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 10:31:43 AM

you have the right to your opinion..    did you received an email at least from poloniex?? 
Targetbit

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:04:24 PM

you have the right to your opinion..    did you received an email at least from poloniex?? 

Never. They just froze my account and left me alone there in ticket system. it's been 8 days. Over 10 message there from me and no reply. It's like a SCAM POLONIEX.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: