Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:46:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★  (Read 550087 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (30 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:12:26 PM

Gamecredits definitely looks awesome. It has a great wallet interface and great games. I bet that in the future it would become successful and used by the majority of gamers from around the world.  Cheesy

I have a question though. Is the Android or iOS wallet ready for download? I just click the buttons but all I get is a blank page.  Sad

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shavers

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:37:45 PM

Gamecredits definitely looks awesome. It has a great wallet interface and great games. I bet that in the future it would become successful and used by the majority of gamers from around the world.  Cheesy

I have a question though. Is the Android or iOS wallet ready for download? I just click the buttons but all I get is a blank page.  Sad

Android wallet will be available in matter of days and the iOS will be soon after. And thank you for suppotrive words. We really try our best to build our currency and our name around quality and promisses we can deliver, rather than just sweet talk.

Aber wie willst du denn einmal sterben, Narziß, wenn du doch keine Mutter hast?
AhmedAshraf

Activity: 357
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:47:29 PM

Android wallet will be available in matter of days and the iOS will be soon after. And thank you for suppotrive words. We really try our best to build our currency and our name around quality and promisses we can deliver, rather than just sweet talk.
Great, Waiting for that!

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:00:07 PM

That is really sweet! Can't wait to get my hands on a GMC wallet as I have a spare Android tablet lying around. Wonder how GMC would be with full integration in Android and iOS games.  Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
langvad

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:52:35 PM

http://cointelegraph.com/news/115760/turbocharge-gamecredits-altcoin-first-videogame-countdown-to-next-race-with-new-web-wallet-launch?ref=4851 Really good article  Cool
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:56:14 PM

I liked it too and that its one of the reasons I joined Gamecredits. Also, it is a very active crypto currency with a solid community and it looks like it will be here to stay for years to come. This article would attract the attention of most people out there especially those that are not into crypto.  Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Varvarin
Legendary

Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000

No good deed goes unpunished

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 06:31:18 PM

Cryptsy is having major issues with coins now, DO NOT send GMC to sell there, you can not get BTC out.

I managed to get my GMC off Cryptsy last week, but looks like they ran out of everything today. Withdrawals on Pending whole day, DASH stuck, EMC2 just gets cancelled, only thing working seems to be DOGE at 30% markup to 40 sats.

Coinmarket Cat prowls once again.
https://twitter.com/VarvarinEMC2
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 09:28:34 PM

Cryptsy is having major issues with coins now, DO NOT send GMC to sell there, you can not get BTC out.

I managed to get my GMC off Cryptsy last week, but looks like they ran out of everything today. Withdrawals on Pending whole day, DASH stuck, EMC2 just gets cancelled, only thing working seems to be DOGE at 30% markup to 40 sats.

Yes. I managed to get the exact same issue in Cryptsy but with another alt coin. I guess I'm not the only one experiencing this then. In my opinion, I think that Cryptsy will die real soon.  Roll Eyes

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 05:57:49 PM

Yes. I managed to get the exact same issue in Cryptsy but with another alt coin. I guess I'm not the only one experiencing this then. In my opinion, I think that Cryptsy will die real soon.  Roll Eyes

I know a lot of the cryptsy staff personally, and they are mainly saying these are technical issues from them doing major upgrades that didn't quite go as planned. But that's as much as I know, so let's not write them off just yet. Be cautious, like everything involving money, but let's give them time to fix it.

On to GMC. As previously announced, I and another of our team will be part of the "Gaming on the Blockchain" panel on 15 December! I hope to meet some of you wonderful people there, and we are also planning to start releasing some of our projects in the very near future.

As has been the case since this team took control of the coin, we continue to keep our cards close to the vest. This isn't because we aren't doing anything, it's because so many coins have started off with a roar only to fall flat when they can't meet the promises they made. We don't make any promises until we're dead certain we can deliver. If we go quiet for a while, it usually is an indicator that we're working our balls off on something Cheesy

Stay tuned, and I really hope to see a lot of love for GMC at Inside Bitcoins in San Diego!
langvad

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:19:21 PM

Wallet was down shortly, and here´s why from the Devs: "We had to scale up because we needed more processing power and that requires powering off the server" which is actually good news and wallet is online again  Cool
neleonele

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 04:20:57 PM

Hi peeps,

We have this one too : http://bravenewcoin.com/news/gamecredits-launches-the-turbocharged-tokyo-grand-prix/

Please register to the new web wallet on : http://wallet.gamecredits.org   try and get your chance to win Grand Prix Prize.

And yes , InsideBitcoin conference is in 5 days,please support our team members on Twitter and Facebook.Here is the link too:

http://insidebitcoins.com/san-diego/2015/speakers#kevinputzier

http://insidebitcoins.com/san-diego/2015/speakers#ivicasimatovic

Thanks for sharing newz and your support.

Regards,

Nele

Mightybear

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:22:51 PM

Looks like i'm the only one buying GMC now. Great price to buy
gabenewell

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 07:16:19 PM

Looks like i'm the only one buying GMC now. Great price to buy

not True Wink i buy 100k last day on polo too Grin

You're right.I am crazy. But you know what else? I don't give a fuck.
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 07:48:35 PM

crazy i made almost the same buy i really love the two bot battling for BTC like it was 10000 usd already

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
gabenewell

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 11:13:07 AM

crazy i made almost the same buy i really love the two bot battling for BTC like it was 10000 usd already

True words Grin

You're right.I am crazy. But you know what else? I don't give a fuck.
shavers

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 01:26:21 PM

In 3+ hours ( Tuesday, 15 December 2015, 09:30:00   PST ) our team will have a presentation at Inside Bitcoins: http://insidebitcoins.com/san-diego/2015 on Gaming on blockchain topic.
So let's wish the best of luck to Kevin Putzier aka Biomech and Ivica Simatovic!
Cheesy http://insidebitcoins.com/san-diego/2015/agenda#t2d2at930

Aber wie willst du denn einmal sterben, Narziß, wenn du doch keine Mutter hast?
GMC Foundation (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 01:37:14 PM

And another biggie: a few hours after the panel we're launching the Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Priiiix!!!
So stay tuned, we will post the link soon here, on our website and on the new web walet (wallet.gamecredits.org)

IBGigglin
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1006

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 01:51:23 PM

And another biggie: a few hours after the panel we're launching the Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Priiiix!!!
So stay tuned, we will post the link soon here, on our website and on the new web walet (wallet.gamecredits.org)

Shhhhhhhhhh  Wink

Im baaaack! Looking for sig campaign. DM me if interested.
IBGigglin
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1006

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 01:52:46 PM

In 3+ hours ( Tuesday, 15 December 2015, 09:30:00   PST ) our team will have a presentation at Inside Bitcoins: http://insidebitcoins.com/san-diego/2015 on Gaming on blockchain topic.
So let's wish the best of luck to Kevin Putzier aka Biomech and Ivica Simatovic!

Will the presentation be live stream?

Im baaaack! Looking for sig campaign. DM me if interested.
GMC Foundation (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 02:50:03 PM

Will the presentation be live stream?

Unfortunately not, according to organizers there will be no live stream and individual teams aren't allowed to have their own stream.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: