Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:59:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★  (Read 550087 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (30 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
polister

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 09:56:39 AM

GameCredits 24th Newsletter, "Gamecredits Announces MobileGo Crowdfund"

https://gamecredits.net/newsletter/issues/24/

With a tentative launch date in April. We are announcing the crowdfund of a smart contract token known as mobilego. The token will *NOT* compete with GameCredits. GameCredits will be the only coin used for in game payments and game payments. Instead, mobile go will allow us to create a decentralized gamer to gamer virtual market place , decentralized gamer run tournaments, and peer to peer matchplay. All of these functions will be possible running on smart contracts. MobileGo will also be used to "gamify" the mobile store. This means that gamers can hold MobileGo and receive access to tournaments, beta tests, and GAME discounts. *I cannot stress enough MobileGo is not competing with GAME. A successful MobileGo will only mean the acquisition of millions of gamers to the GAME store. All of whom will buy GAME to use for in game payments and game payments.*  All of this is made possible with the new token.
That are terrible news for Gamecredits investors. Basically what they are doing ist taking 30-50% of the money frome the Gamecredits owners into their own pockets by offering a new coin.
I am very disappointed. I understand what they are doing - they seem out of funds for the current project - otherwise they would habe given every Gamecredits holder the Mobilego-Coins for free, which would habe been the right thing to do.

Now the Marcetcap will be split up between the two coins - they will not add - same happened to NXT and Ardor. Will be a Loose/Loose-situation for a while. Except for the Devs which will have plenty of fresh money from the new ICO.
I guess the Mobilegocoin will start at $4 Mio and Gamecredits will fall to $6-8 Mio. Sad story. Luckily I sold everything at the last spike. I might be back at 0.00015  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
taipei

Activity: 171

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 09:59:05 AM

I hope the holders of GameCRedits have some kind of "extra bonus" in this ICO and that investing with GammeCredits has more value than doing it with BTC or ETH. It would give more credibility to this ICO, and would not lower the price of Game. Probably this decision will give us peace of mind to the holders.

Thanks.
rotzbouf

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 10:47:10 AM

Well, with the latest news, I will wait a bit longer before doing any investment into this coin. Watching the new Token and price of GC for a while now before taking further decisions.

П    |⧛ ☛  Join the signature campaign and earn free PI daily!  ✅ |⧛    П
|⧛         ☛  PiCoin - get in now  ✅     ☛ No ICO!  ✅          |⧛
langvad

Activity: 159

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 11:18:30 AM

With a tentative launch date in April. We are announcing the crowdfund of a smart contract token known as mobilego. The token will *NOT* compete with GameCredits. GameCredits will be the only coin used for in game payments and game payments. Instead, mobile go will allow us to create a decentralized gamer to gamer virtual market place , decentralized gamer run tournaments, and peer to peer matchplay. All of these functions will be possible running on smart contracts. MobileGo will also be used to "gamify" the mobile store. This means that gamers can hold MobileGo and receive access to tournaments, beta tests, and GAME discounts. *I cannot stress enough MobileGo is not competing with GAME. A successful MobileGo will only mean the acquisition of millions of gamers to the GAME store. All of whom will buy GAME to use for in game payments and game payments.*  All of this is made possible with the new token.
That are terrible news for Gamecredits investors. Basically what they are doing ist taking 30-50% of the money frome the Gamecredits owners into their own pockets by offering a new coin.
I am very disappointed. I understand what they are doing - they seem out of funds for the current project - otherwise they would habe given every Gamecredits holder the Mobilego-Coins for free, which would habe been the right thing to do.

Now the Marcetcap will be split up between the two coins - they will not add - same happened to NXT and Ardor. Will be a Loose/Loose-situation for a while. Except for the Devs which will have plenty of fresh money from the new ICO.
I guess the Mobilegocoin will start at $4 Mio and Gamecredits will fall to $6-8 Mio. Sad story. Luckily I sold everything at the last spike. I might be back at 0.00015  Grin

U sound like a kid living in ur moms basement. Im thinking like a businessman and buying more while u dump.
Read the whitepaper or the many articles coming out now. If u cant see u are wrong, then I fully understand why u are satisfied with a couple btc profit Smiley
langvad

Activity: 159

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 11:45:55 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2017, 12:06:33 PM by langvad

I hope the holders of GameCRedits have some kind of "extra bonus" in this ICO and that investing with GammeCredits has more value than doing it with BTC or ETH. It would give more credibility to this ICO, and would not lower the price of Game. Probably this decision will give us peace of mind to the holders.

Thanks.

Afaik yes, they will give a bonus for ur $GAME
charli838

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 12:29:08 PM

I will assume you haven't read the whitepaper since what you just said isnt true whatsoever. The marketcap is in no way going to be split between the two . MobileGo is there to boost the traffic in the GAME store, where if you want to buy a game or an in game item/service you HAVE to use GAME, its litteraly the core currency used in the store. MobileGo, which is a part of the GAME mobile store, allows new features for gamers and will absolutely increase the number of gamers coming to the store who than have to use GAME if they wanna play games and buy in game items/services. There is no downside for GAME from the addition of MobileGo to the store, the more people come to the store, the more people buy GAME, the more the value of GAME increase. You implied that people who come in the store would only buy MobileGo tokens, which is completely false. Those people will inevitably use GAME. Also, a big part of the fund will be use for the marketing of the GAME mobile store, which is incredible for GAME. Both coins work perfectly together and will both profit of the ever increasing amount of gamers coming to the store, without any of the two hurting the other whatsoever, an awesome synergy. If you took the time to think a little bit and understand how it will work, you would have seen that MobileGo is unbelievably beneficial for GAME and will bring the store to the next level.
polister

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 12:56:19 PM

I will assume you haven't read the whitepaper since what you just said isnt true whatsoever. The marketcap is in no way going to be split between the two . MobileGo is there to boost the traffic in the GAME store, where if you want to buy a game or an in game item/service you HAVE to use GAME, its litteraly the core currency used in the store. MobileGo, which is a part of the GAME mobile store, allows new features for gamers and will absolutely increase the number of gamers coming to the store who than have to use GAME if they wanna play games and buy in game items/services. There is no downside for GAME from the addition of MobileGo to the store, the more people come to the store, the more people buy GAME, the more the value of GAME increase. You implied that people who come in the store would only buy MobileGo tokens, which is completely false. Those people will inevitably use GAME. Also, a big part of the fund will be use for the marketing of the GAME mobile store, which is incredible for GAME. Both coins work perfectly together and will both profit of the ever increasing amount of gamers coming to the store, without any of the two hurting the other whatsoever, an awesome synergy. If you took the time to think a little bit and understand how it will work, you would have seen that MobileGo is unbelievably beneficial for GAME and will bring the store to the next level.

I read the whitepaper. And i understand what they WANT to do. And I think it is a good idea. But you can't make up value out of thin air. GAME is going down the next weeks and month until some real value stands behind it and the MobileGo crowdfund is over. After that there could be potential - but right now? Nope.

You implied that people who come in the store would only buy MobileGo tokens, which is completely false.
I did not. You put words in my mouth.

Think of this: If MobileGo is released and reaches Marcetcap of $12 Mio  - what if they release another Token? And another one after that? There is no end and a good coins should not do that.
What would you think if you were an investor? Will you put new money into every new Token like MobileGo? Or rather sell halv of gamecredits now and put that into MobileGo? Right - that would dump the price of Gamecredits ...
Or can you afford to put in new money every time the Gamecredits-Team ambush-releases a new Token?

Jack Kuveke

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 01:09:11 PM

50% of all funds from MobileGo go to direct marketing of the GAME Store, attempting to acquire millions of gamers. These gamers will HAVE TO USE GAME. GAME is the ONLY coin used for in-game purchases and game purchase. At the same time, the other 50% goes to development of the GAME store (since mobilego is a new feature of the GAME Store). You seem to think MobileGo is replacing GameCredits, which is ENTIRELY WRONG(Emphasizing my words so you make sure to read those parts, I'm not mad).

MobileGo is used for a decentralized virtual item market place, decentralized tournament system, a peer to peer matchplay system. GAMECREDITS COULD NEVER DO THESE THINGS. GAMECREDITS DOES NOT RUN SMART CONTRACTS. MobileGo will ONLY be used in this system above drawing in millions of gamers who will ultimately HAVE TO BUY GAME since EVERY GAME IN THE STORE ONLY ACCEPTS GAMECREDITS.

polister

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 02:21:11 PM

50% of all funds from MobileGo go to direct marketing of the GAME Store, attempting to acquire millions of gamers. These gamers will HAVE TO USE GAME. GAME is the ONLY coin used for in-game purchases and game purchase. At the same time, the other 50% goes to development of the GAME store (since mobilego is a new feature of the GAME Store).

You are repeating yourself again and again. That is not my point.

You seem to think MobileGo is replacing GameCredits, which is ENTIRELY WRONG(Emphasizing my words so you make sure to read those parts, I'm not mad).
No, i don't. Never did. Never will.

MobileGo is used for a decentralized virtual item market place, decentralized tournament system, a peer to peer matchplay system. GAMECREDITS COULD NEVER DO THESE THINGS. GAMECREDITS DOES NOT RUN SMART CONTRACTS. MobileGo will ONLY be used in this system above drawing in millions of gamers who will ultimately HAVE TO BUY GAME since EVERY GAME IN THE STORE ONLY ACCEPTS GAMECREDITS.
I know that. You don't have to repeat it to me every time. That is not the problem.

My view is the investors view. The point is you are sucking value out of Gamecredits and put it into MobileGo - without asking the investors. You need smart contracts so you needed another coin to do that. So far so good. Nothing against that. But you could have done that without another ICO - and without diluting the value of Gamecredits. You could have included the value of MobileGo into Gamecredits. Which would have benefited the Gamecredit holders. Now the cluttering begins. Who knows when you decide to issue another token for another idea...

neleonele

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 02:37:35 PM

50% of all funds from MobileGo go to direct marketing of the GAME Store, attempting to acquire millions of gamers. These gamers will HAVE TO USE GAME. GAME is the ONLY coin used for in-game purchases and game purchase. At the same time, the other 50% goes to development of the GAME store (since mobilego is a new feature of the GAME Store).

You are repeating yourself again and again. That is not my point.

You seem to think MobileGo is replacing GameCredits, which is ENTIRELY WRONG(Emphasizing my words so you make sure to read those parts, I'm not mad).
No, i don't. Never did. Never will.

I know that. You don't have to repeat it to me every time. That is not the problem.

My view is the investors view. The point is you are sucking value out of Gamecredits and put it into MobileGo - without asking the investors. You need smart contracts so you needed another coin to do that. So far so good. Nothing against that. But you could have done that without another ICO - and without diluting the value of Gamecredits. You could have included the value of MobileGo into Gamecredits. Which would have benefited the Gamecredit holders. Now the cluttering begins. Who knows when you decide to issue another token for another idea...

50% of all funds from MobileGo go to direct marketing of the GAME Store It is benefit to GameCredits Holders!

charli838

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 02:38:20 PM

So you're saying that all the money that people will put into the crowndfund would have been money that they would have put toward GAME. But thats not true at all. People will be investing in MobileGo because they like the new amazing features it brings and want to support it. And by doing so, they also support GameCredits. Its all added value.
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 02:47:51 PM

If you look at our roadmap, development of MobileGo doesn't start until after the store has launched and begun a potentially multi million dollar marketing campaign using at a minimum 50% of the funds from mobilego.

The creation of MobileGo doesn't dilute GameCredits at all. GameCredits will be the only coin doing what we always said it was going to do. Right? That make sense? How can the creation of a new coin that will serve a 100% new purpose and not take away from GameCredits users (and in fact raise GameCredits users by millions) take away from the value of GameCredits? Development of GameCredits is not being slowed down, in fact it is being sped up with this, so that point can't be made.

We could not have created a new coin without a fund. Why? Because then we actively take away from GameCredits development, which would ACTUALLY potentially devalue GameCredits.

You keep saying we are sucking value out of GAME. That's fine and dandy but you still haven't said how MobileGo is interfering with GAME at all. The only thing you said was that a crowdfund would dilute GameCredits. But over 80% of all funds will go directly to the GameCredits store development from this crowdfund. The Store where only GameCredits is used as a means of payment.

We could not have added the value of MobileGo into GameCredits. GameCredits will never be able to create a decentralized marketplace using smart contracts (or tournaments or match play). So by adding MobileGo to the store to do those things we are in fact drawing a large audience to the mobile store, which again only uses GameCredits for payments. We thought to ourselves. How can we capitalize on this market, and also boost GameCredits adoption as fast as humanly possible? Create a fund to market and grow the Mobile Store and then eventually add MobileGo to increase the Store's user base. (Which by the way. All of the items used in the decentralized marketplace, how will those gamers get them? By purchasing them with GAME).

Last point. Why the hell would this mean we're going to create another coin after moiblego? If this goes well the GameCredits Store would be booming with growth with millions of new gamers on the platform (again all before MobileGo even shows its face). We aren't going to want more coins. We want our self funded up until this point bay AKA GameCredits to be the most widely use coin the world, because news flash our company is called GameCredits INC. If we choose to grow one empire like GameCredits, we would be worth way more than 15 new little coins. MobileGo is going to help us get to that huge point, and be a part of the GameCredits ecosystem.

dranster

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 02:51:52 PM

Your avatar changed from Gamecredits to MobileGO, that explains well enough

So will GAME be used in ICO for Mobile GO?

And why not make GAME a smartcontracts coin by adding new code?
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5930

Meh.

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 02:53:20 PM

Jack you are doing an awesome job and I have 100% confidence in you and the devs.

I think you have given your answers here now, and they are solid and legit answers. Let's forget about those who try to throw dirt on the plans, most likely fudding anyways.

Keep up the good work! Can't wait for MobileGo!

Jack Kuveke

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 02:59:09 PM

First of all, I changed my avatar because 80% of the funds raised for MobileGo will go growing the GAME Store, with 50% used only for marketing growing the player base of the mobile store. Since GameCredits is the ONLY coin used for in game payments and game payments here a imagine what 2 million gamers using the GAME Store would do to the price of GameCredits? This is our plan, for your benefit as well as ours.

GAME can be used to invest in the fund if people want.

Because if you look at the whitepaper you see that MobileGo is a dual blockchain smart token running waves and eth. That is not exactly a simple addition. We are adding this because it gives the coin more possibilities as well as security and redundancy. That was only possible creating a new coin. This isn't only about adding smart contracts.
neleonele

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 03:00:36 PM

Nice try,I did not change avatar.Working on GameCredits 2,5 years.Never had one.

Yes,GameCredits holders will be able to invest GAME in ICO.

Don't be so lazy,read WP and you will find out Crowdfunding Marketing of GAMECREDITS MOBILE STORE.

Best,

Nele

sutefyzz

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 03:16:04 PM

Maybe thats what you are saying but the price IS kicking down and the chart on Coinmarketcap reallly really really Looks like the bubble is going for a long downward trend. With all this new fud recently added, it will takes only a passing fear to make game drop by alot. it's sad because i have bagged up alot while at 25k and would certainly not have if i new this ICO was coming... ICO always do shit to price and tend to split the community wich make alot of fudding ball.

Maybe the idea of mobile go is great...but the outgoing isn't, game will be back at 10-15k  satoshi ( i mean don't get crazy there isn't buy pressure at all but a whale who put wall and get the fuck out as soon as the price drop... i see going for week and that tells me there is not real buy pressure at the moment!!

and all those who beleive in game for two month and more.. all those who are bagholding because they bought at 25 to 37 in the trhee spike will fill totally wrecked and will loosse trust. Also the chart totally look like a triple spike pattern wich include a big drop after the triple point three times to 36? huh...

All this summerizing is totally dark for a trader and for investor...so i don't see how this new coin will ultimatly in the future be good...since your loosing half of firepower right now by lossing trust of many investior... you will have to run a long way with MOBILE GO just to egalize the number f investor there was before this annoncement. wich will take a year or soo... soo yess trader and investing very much dislike this idea ( i mean we all though GAME was able to do anything by itslef) and now its more like HEY there was a fluke!! we will draw a new coin to fix that... ok but by doing so, you just confess that GAME wasn't the great token we all beleive it is.

Yeah maybe  a long time investor like me know that game is going to rock but what about all those new supporter who taught GAME will be THE TOKEN and now learn that you need a new token to make game great... My ... my ...my

Don't get me wrong i LOVE GAME credit... but in the point of view of a monthly trader and an investir i totally dosen'T like the picture sorry... and maybe by looking whats happening in the next day you will be more able to FEEL what i'm trying to explain...

Sorry for my bad english
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 03:32:15 PM

Maybe thats what you are saying but the price IS kicking down and the chart on Coinmarketcap reallly really really Looks like the bubble is going for a long downward trend. With all this new fud recently added, it will takes only a passing fear to make game drop by alot. it's sad because i have bagged up alot while at 25k and would certainly not have if i new this ICO was coming... ICO always do shit to price and tend to split the community wich make alot of fudding ball.

Maybe the idea of mobile go is great...but the outgoing isn't, game will be back at 10-15k  satoshi ( i mean don't get crazy there isn't buy pressure at all but a whale who put wall and get the fuck out as soon as the price drop... i see going for week and that tells me there is not real buy pressure at the moment!!

and all those who beleive in game for two month and more.. all those who are bagholding because they bought at 25 to 37 in the trhee spike will fill totally wrecked and will loosse trust. Also the chart totally look like a triple spike pattern wich include a big drop after the triple point three times to 36? huh...

All this summerizing is totally dark for a trader and for investor...so i don't see how this new coin will ultimatly in the future be good...since your loosing half of firepower right now by lossing trust of many investior... you will have to run a long way with MOBILE GO just to egalize the number f investor there was before this annoncement. wich will take a year or soo... soo yess trader and investing very much dislike this idea ( i mean we all though GAME was able to do anything by itslef) and now its more like HEY there was a fluke!! we will draw a new coin to fix that... ok but by doing so, you just confess that GAME wasn't the great token we all beleive it is.

Yeah maybe  a long time investor like me know that game is going to rock but what about all those new supporter who taught GAME will be THE TOKEN and now learn that you need a new token to make game great... My ... my ...my

Don't get me wrong i LOVE GAME credit... but in the point of view of a monthly trader and an investir i totally dosen'T like the picture sorry... and maybe by looking whats happening in the next day you will be more able to FEEL what i'm trying to explain...

Sorry for my bad english
So what this told me is you didn't read the whitepaper.

GAME would fine 100% without MobileGo. Why are we doing MobileGo then? Because if we raise millions of dollars and use half of it for marketing to acquire gamers to the GAME Store, the price of GameCredits will explode. Millions of gamers will be using GameCredits in just a couple months if all goes well. GameCredits is STILL the ONLY coin for in game purchases and game purchases.

If MobileGo goes well that means that we could have millions of gamers buying GameCredits. Do you know where those purchases made by gamers go? They could to exchanges to fill a sell order. Every single transaction made in our web wallet fills a sell order on an exchange. With MobileGo we can expedite the growth process of the GAME Store and have 10 times more people on the GAME Store in the first months than possible without such a fund.

Let me reiterate. GAMECREDITS DOES NOT RELY ON MOBILEGO. EVEN IF MOBILEGO WERE TO FAIL THE GAME STORE LAUNCHES ON THE SAME DATE. We've been developing this for years.

The beauty of GameCredits is that unlike everyone else in the cryptocurrency industry, we're not relying on crypto investors. Crypto investors will not be the ones growing the value of GAME. That's why everyone here invested in GAME in the first place. Because gamers will be 99% of the people using GAME. And guess what? If that happens GameCredits price will literally be unfathomable. This process will be sped up 10-20 times more with MobileGo.

I wish our community would read the whitepaper. We explain everything in there, and you would know how much this could benefit you Smiley
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 03:36:10 PM

Yeah. This project looks a lot less promising now. You can build mobilego without issuing a token and you would avoid the awful complexity of having a store that uses not one,  but two volatile cryptocurrencies. How about you finish integration of credit cards/paypal and the game credits store which supposedly has 100s of developers ready to launch on it? The fact that you are taking on a third business venture to raise money without completing any of your other work suggests nothing good.
Have you looked at the project. We have a completely different team working on MobileGo. You again did not look at the project.

MobileGo does not affect the GAME Store development. MobileGo will just allow for massive funding of the GAME Store which is already near completion. We've been developing this for two years, not a couple months.

Also, Credit Card payments are already inside of the web wallet, our API comes out next week. Nothing stops. MobileGo is a different team.
taipei

Activity: 171

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 03:43:13 PM

As a holder I'm, I will continue to keep my GameCredits, I like your explanation.

But it would be a detail that $Game holders have some privilege in this ICO.

Thanks.  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: