Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:57:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★  (Read 550085 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (30 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
shavers

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 04:06:18 PM

Aber wie willst du denn einmal sterben, Narziß, wenn du doch keine Mutter hast?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
charli838

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 04:07:27 PM

Yeah. This project looks a lot less promising now. You can build mobilego without issuing a token and you would avoid the awful complexity of having a store that uses not one,  but two volatile cryptocurrencies. How about you finish integration of credit cards/paypal and the game credits store which supposedly has 100s of developers ready to launch on it? The fact that you are taking on a third business venture to raise money without completing any of your other work suggests nothing good.
Have you looked at the project. We have a completely different team working on MobileGo. You again did not look at the project.

MobileGo does not affect the GAME Store development. MobileGo will just allow for massive funding of the GAME Store which is already near completion. We've been developing this for two years, not a couple months.

Also, Credit Card payments are already inside of the web wallet, our API comes out next week. Nothing stops. MobileGo is a different team.

Why would you even have two seperate entities on this. It's madness. You already have a currency and store from which to launch mobilgos functionality. But I guess that sweet ICO money is hard to pass up?

You guys are so short minded, its pathetic. Go read the whitepaper and you will understand how MobileGo only brings benefits to GAME. And if after reading it you still think its a bad idea, then my buy orders are waiting for you  Wink
langvad

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 04:10:33 PM

Yeah. This project looks a lot less promising now. You can build mobilego without issuing a token and you would avoid the awful complexity of having a store that uses not one,  but two volatile cryptocurrencies. How about you finish integration of credit cards/paypal and the game credits store which supposedly has 100s of developers ready to launch on it? The fact that you are taking on a third business venture to raise money without completing any of your other work suggests nothing good.
Have you looked at the project. We have a completely different team working on MobileGo. You again did not look at the project.

MobileGo does not affect the GAME Store development. MobileGo will just allow for massive funding of the GAME Store which is already near completion. We've been developing this for two years, not a couple months.

Also, Credit Card payments are already inside of the web wallet, our API comes out next week. Nothing stops. MobileGo is a different team.

Why would you even have two seperate entities on this. It's madness. You already have a currency and store from which to launch mobilgos functionality. But I guess that sweet ICO money is hard to pass up?
This is pure insanity, its the same asking u if u want to make more money on ur investment and u answer no.
What is fastest, a fiat or a ferrari? Nahh i take the fiat and hope for competition to slow my investment.
Do u people even know who is backing this project? Its like u have zero business sense imo.
Please read the whitepaper and articles
Jack Kuveke

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 04:43:31 PM

As a holder I'm, I will continue to keep my GameCredits, I like your explanation.

But it would be a detail that $Game holders have some privilege in this ICO.

Thanks.  Wink
Those who fund with GAME get discounts! Thank you for your support.
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 04:54:14 PM

Yeah. This project looks a lot less promising now. You can build mobilego without issuing a token and you would avoid the awful complexity of having a store that uses not one,  but two volatile cryptocurrencies. How about you finish integration of credit cards/paypal and the game credits store which supposedly has 100s of developers ready to launch on it? The fact that you are taking on a third business venture to raise money without completing any of your other work suggests nothing good.
Well spoken.
What i am quite mad about is that this whole "new token thingy" came out of nowhere. First time I heard about it was a couple of days ago.
I had expected a nice development of gamecredits until the shop opens and suddenly they mention such changes only as a side note. Not amused.
Nice development? Yesterday, along with the announcement, we released the payment of cryptocurrencies and credit cards in our wallet. The API is coming within a week, and then our mobile wallets. These things aren't changing.

And AGAIN, did I not say these were two different teams? We're not separating resources, we have a new team for this project and GameCredits development continues with the same people everyday.
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 04:58:03 PM

This is pure insanity, its the same asking u if u want to make more money on ur investment and u answer no.
What is fastest, a fiat or a ferrari? Nahh i take the fiat and hope for competition to slow my investment.
Do u people even know who is backing this project? Its like u have zero business sense imo.
Well said. We've got the following people supporting MobileGo:

The Waves team (3rd largest ICO ever 7th largest crowdfund)
Ethereum developers
Incent team
Hundreds of Developers
And various ICO professions (ICOTech etc)

These are the people working on this with our MobileGo team. If this works out, you can expect the GAME Store to be the first place of mass cryptocurrency adoption in a matter of months. And then what? All those gamers are making purchases in GameCredits and those payments go straight to exchanges to create market pressure. But somehow this hurts GameCredits.
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 05:12:12 PM

You guys underestimate the lazyness of people here Cheesy

Here is a short summary:

Why the extra token?

This is not explicitly written (or I missed it) in the paper, but I think a crowdsale is held to get extra funds to build on the GAMECREDITS platform. Gamers will use Gamecredits to buy things in this platform and on top of it, will be able to earn MobileGO tokens. These tokens are a bit like loyalty points.

Opportunity: Mobile gaming industry is booming
Android gamecredits gaming store with +300 games to launch in Q2. Over 1000 games expected to have joined by end of year. Insetad of 30% rev share with Google, developers pay Gamecredits team 10%.

How to profit from this development: MobileGO Crowdsale
In April and May a crowdsale will be held. 70 million of a 100 million tokens will be sold in a crowdsale. This money will be used to promote the Gamecredits/ MobileGO store.  50% of money goes to marketin, 20% to decentralized gaming and 30% to gamification of the platform.

What are MobileGo tokens
These 100 million Ethereum/WAves (dual) blockchain tokens are awarded to involved users that use the store a lot and attract other people. The tokens will give them access to special events and discounts. Basically they  are like Airmiles.

Business model
The company behind the platform will profit from the 10% fee they get from game developers. They will use part of this money to buy back the tokens.

What is not clear to me yet:
- How do I profit from buying MobileGo tokens?

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
langvad

Activity: 159

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 05:55:51 PM

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/02/16/gamecredits-mobile-store-announces-mobilego-token-crowdfund/
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 06:01:37 PM

Apple, with Intel inside.
Bitcoin, assisted by Bitstamp, Bitfinex, Huobi...
Gamecredits, powered by MobileGo.

I'm struggling to see the problem here.
neleonele

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 06:04:30 PM

https://dcebrief.com/gamecredits-announces-mobilego-tokens-and-crowdsale/

mcptrman

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 06:10:02 PM

I totally agree, I will be adding some on this down slope as well.

BUT, I think the misconception that people are reading into this that that GAME is in need of crowdfunding. Where as IF I am reading this correctly then that is not so but another company will be born from GAME adding to support GAME in the long run. Which will be totally supportive on its own and not be in any need of resources. This should be a Win Win for Game.

Again, IF I am reading the WP correctly.
IMO

neleonele

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 06:42:14 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2017, 06:54:58 PM by neleonele

@polister

You are here just to troll,

You always coming here after the dumps,with your expertise.Everybody can see your intentions from  page 62 in our thread.I am so sorry for your lost at selling GameCredits low.

Thank you very much for attention.Your trolllolo will be deleted.

edit,

I am sorry man.it is another troll.Made mistake.

polister

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 06:52:28 PM

@polister

You always coming here after the dumps,with your expertise.Everybody can see your intentions from  page 62 in our thread.I am so sorry for your lost at selling GameCredits low.

Always??? What are you talking about? And I have no post on page 62 - check again!
As far as I know today was the first day I posted something in the Gamecredits Thread. Thanks for the welcome!

neleonele

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 06:57:43 PM

@polister

You always coming here after the dumps,with your expertise.Everybody can see your intentions from  page 62 in our thread.I am so sorry for your lost at selling GameCredits low.

Always??? What are you talking about? And I have no post on page 62 - check again!
As far as I know today was the first day I posted something in the Gamecredits Thread. Thanks for the welcome!

EDIT:

I am sorry.it is another troll.Made mistake.

About logos and trademark.We still didn't decide about logo,of course we have designer(we have datcroft team).personally i like the old one

Jack Kuveke

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 07:00:31 PM

Here is a short summary:

Why the extra token?

This is not explicitly written (or I missed it) in the paper, but I think a crowdsale is held to get extra funds to build on the GAMECREDITS platform. Gamers will use Gamecredits to buy things in this platform and on top of it, will be able to earn MobileGO tokens. These tokens are a bit like loyalty points.

Android gamecredits gaming store with +300 games to launch in Q2. Over 1000 games expected to have joined by end of year. Insetad of 30% rev share with Google, developers pay Gamecredits team 10%.

In April and May a crowdsale will be held. 70 million of a 100 million tokens will be sold in a crowdsale. This money will be used to promote the Gamecredits/ MobileGO store.  50% of money goes to marketin, 20% to decentralized gaming and 30% to gamification of the platform.

What are MobileGo tokens
These 100 million Ethereum/WAves (dual) blockchain tokens are awarded to involved users that use the store a lot and attract other people. The tokens will give them access to special events and discounts. Basically they  are like Airmiles.

Business model
The company behind the platform will profit from the 10% fee they get from game developers. They will use part of this money to buy back the tokens.

Thank for your support Jones, really glad you get it as a long time GAME supporter.

How do I profit from buying MobileGo tokens?

Answer: MobileGo tokens will eventually be used to power the peer to peer system inside of the mobile store. With potentially million of gamers attained from the marketing of the store, that decentralized market place will have access to a huge user base. Investing in MobileGo means buying into the coin to be used for these decentralized gaming technologies, in a platform that is already used by many. The use of MobileGo could be absolutely huge. Some companies are already trying to develop a virtual item marketplace since the industry is worth billions. These projects are far beyond because they don't have an established user base and community trust. MobileGo will be the first to accomplish this on such a large scale and the price of MobileGo should be greatly affected by such mass use.
charli838

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 07:01:40 PM

@polister

I have nothing against people coming in with doubts and concerns, but you just came in screaming and bashing the project. I just want everyone to be constructive so we can really bring this project to its full potential   Smiley
polister

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 07:12:01 PM

@polister

I have nothing against people coming in with doubts and concerns, but you just came in screaming and bashing the project. I just want everyone to be constructive so we can really bring this project to its full potential   Smiley

o.k. - maybe I was a bit direct - although I did not scream - and just pointed out the concerns many of the investors have - I will try to talk more gently to you sensitive gamecredits souls   Grin
Regarding my deleted question of the many different logos used: May I suggest at somepoint in the future a vote for a design or maybe even a competition for a logo?

Tradingriver

Activity: 150

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 07:14:09 PM

Here is a short summary:

Why the extra token?

What are MobileGo tokens

Business model

Thank for your support Jones, really glad you get it as a long time GAME supporter.

How do I profit from buying MobileGo tokens?

Answer: MobileGo tokens will eventually be used to power the peer to peer system inside of the mobile store. With potentially million of gamers attained from the marketing of the store, that decentralized market place will have access to a huge user base. Investing in MobileGo means buying into the coin to be used for these decentralized gaming technologies, in a platform that is already used by many. The use of MobileGo could be absolutely huge. Some companies are already trying to develop a virtual item marketplace since the industry is worth billions. These projects are far beyond because they don't have an established user base and community trust. MobileGo will be the first to accomplish this on such a large scale and the price of MobileGo should be greatly affected by such mass use.

Everyone is more confused as before the ANN ob MobileGo!

If I understand it correct the MobileGo Token is only for the mobile shop and what happens with the GameCredits Store you can access from PC? It is not supprise
that some people are dumping the GAME Token and troll all around if you do not make the ecostytem clear!

From my understanding GAME is and was only for the value transfer into the Games FIAT <-> GAME; Crypto <-> GAME. It is just Bitcoin a store of value and transaction.

- on top you coded the GAME Store and announced it for month without any hind for the need of the new token (bad idea!).

- the new token gets some portion of the 10% fees you collect from the store and you can use this token to build new services to the Gamers. This is not possible with GAME because
it is a simple cryptocoin without programable codebase like Ethereum.

Questions:

1. How many stores will be running for the GameCredit Token? I do not understand if we will have 2 or more stores. 1 for mobile 1 for the web etc.

2. Why does the MobileGo Store needs GAME anyway? You just can use the new token and can switch anytime, and this is the real concern here, because this is not clear
- so, any promise that GAME will be used in the future and not be switched for the new token?
neleonele

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 07:17:22 PM

@polister

o.k. - maybe I was a bit direct - although I did not scream - and just pointed out the concerns many of the investors have - I will try to talk more gently to you sensitive gamecredits souls   Grin
Regarding my deleted question of the many different logos used: May I suggest at somepoint in the future a vote for a design or maybe even a competition for a logo?

Why not?

P.S.Come join to our slack: https://gamecreditsglobal.slack.com

charli838

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 07:18:18 PM

@polister

Ahah we are not that sensitive, just love the project. I agree that picking an official logo should be something done asap
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: