Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:24:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★  (Read 550094 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (30 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Jack Kuveke

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 12:54:52 AM

does game credits have inflation? Or is the coins set at a fixed amount that wont change?
GameCredits is a scrypt coin that can only ever have a maximum of 84,000,000 coins. There are 25 coins mined every 90 seconds and there is a halving in about 90 days. As of right now around 60,000,000 of the maximum number of 84 exist.
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:58:44 AM

Exciting times ahead, price will really start to take off once the mobile store is open.

Anyone who is not apart of Game should really read the whitepaper, only then will you understand how big Gamecredits is going to be.

Don't miss out guys, read up...

Wink
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:47:58 AM

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/blockchain-smart-contract-token-developed-044600366.html

Wink
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 04:39:53 PM

GameCredits Crowdfund for MobileGo is gaining some traction.

If you're interested in learning more, check out the bitcointalk thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1792451.0

hafid12

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:45:15 PM

Please someone explains to me this new contract between the team game credit and etherum. Is there a new token other than that of game? My english language is weak
str4wm4n
Legendary

Activity: 1611

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:45:56 PM

I had a dream about this coin last night and I've never did any research on it...I think that's a sign I should buy
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:25:29 PM

Please someone explains to me this new contract between the team game credit and etherum. Is there a new token other than that of game? My english language is weak
A new coin is being produced on the ethereum and waves blockchain called MobileGo. MobileGo will be used for smart contract run virtual item trading, player run tournaments, and peer to peer video game matches.

However, GameCredits will be the only coin used for in-game purchases and game purchases on all GameCredits Inc products.
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:27:17 PM

I had a dream about this coin last night and I've never did any research on it...I think that's a sign I should buy
A lot of people haven't looked into GAME, and many are pleasantly surprised when they do! We've got a lot more released and in development than many realize, and are tackling the nearly 150 billion dollar gaming industry like no other gaming coin Smiley

If you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out to us on the forum, private message, or from our growing slack community!

Slack: https://gamecredits.com/slack.html
polister

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:35:24 AM

Dear Mr. Dumper,
thanks for filling some of my bags at 16! But I need even more cheap Gamecredits  Grin

Does anybody know how much was dumped? He took out the whole buyside down to 15 - that must have been a lot!
Lucky for me some people don't use selling bots  Roll Eyes

ginovillanova

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 01:37:50 PM

A new coin is being produced on the ethereum and waves blockchain called MobileGo. MobileGo will be used for smart contract run virtual item trading, player run tournaments, and peer to peer video game matches.

However, GameCredits will be the only coin used for in-game purchases and game purchases on all GameCredits Inc products.

..i read whitepaper as you suggested..and we all can say lot of nice things about the project Mobilego... but the true is written on reality.... in the price of gamecredits: from 0.00028/30 to 0.00018 after announcement... and the trend seem even worse. so... dont you think that making a new coin for peer to peer video game or play run tournament is something that reduce the possibilities for camegredits? (or better,,, the potentiality that i gave to gamecredits at the time-one month ago- that i bought it? Me i think "yes"... and im tempting to reduce my exposure  (2 million coins) becouse im very deluded by the way to act from the team. I bought something enticed by the project and the team, but now im disappointed .. realy.  The team "changed the cards in the middle of the play"... its not serious... and i sai it with oper heart ( and using my own name, not nichname... face to face) becouse  i always invest my money just in projects that i love. and i did.. a lot... considering how much i put.

yes... im deluded.... bad way to treat investors that give their own trust....(maybe ... or better surely im an old-style-man... and im speaking about "rules and behaviours" that doesnt exist anymore......

sorry to everybody for my very very poor english... im not so clever.....

hafid12

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 01:40:06 PM

why the price is down now i was thinking that the new contract with eth is a good news and it well affect the price to go up
moderneco

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 02:03:02 PM

Dear Mr. Dumper,
thanks for filling some of my bags at 16! But I need even more cheap Gamecredits  Grin

Does anybody know how much was dumped? He took out the whole buyside down to 15 - that must have been a lot!

It looks like a good opportunity to be buying GAME again. Don't think it will go to much cheaper..

Madbyte Coin | Invested Crypto | madbyte.com
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 02:08:07 PM

why the price is down now i was thinking that the new contract with eth is a good news and it well affect the price to go up
This is cryptocurrency, there's a large tendency to "sell the news".

Even now, everyone who is upset about the announcement of MobileGo has simply not read the whitepaper. If they had they would know that MobileGo takes away from none of GameCredits features. In fact, a successful MobileGo will just mean millions of dollars for marketing the GameCredits Store this spring.
charli838

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 02:15:24 PM

..i read whitepaper as you suggested..and we all can say lot of nice things about the project Mobilego... but the true is written on reality.... in the price of gamecredits: from 0.00028/30 to 0.00018 after announcement... and the trend seem even worse. so... dont you think that making a new coin for peer to peer video game or play run tournament is something that reduce the possibilities for camegredits? (or better,,, the potentiality that i gave to gamecredits at the time-one month ago- that i bought it? Me i think "yes"... and im tempting to reduce my exposure  (2 million coins) becouse im very deluded by the way to act from the team. I bought something enticed by the project and the team, but now im disappointed .. realy.  The team "changed the cards in the middle of the play"... its not serious... and i sai it with oper heart ( and using my own name, not nichname... face to face) becouse  i always invest my money just in projects that i love. and i did.. a lot... considering how much i put.

yes... im deluded.... bad way to treat investors that give their own trust....(maybe ... or better surely im an old-style-man... and im speaking about "rules and behaviours" that doesnt exist anymore......

Don't be fooled by the market, theres a lot of manipulation and Bitcoin is also going on a bull run. MobileGo is awesome for GameCredits, it only brings benefits to GAME. A lot of people still don't understand that MobileGo is in no way changing how GAME is going to work, it only help the store tremendously by attaracting a lot more gamers and funding the marketing, which is awesome. This is the best team in crypto, period. They are doing what is best for the investors, be patient and you'll will see amazing profit, trust me.
polister

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 03:01:16 PM

Dear Mr. Dumper,

It looks like a good opportunity to be buying GAME again. Don't think it will go to much cheaper..
Well, I am not so sure. With the Bitcoin ETF hype all Alts are down in the next 2-3 weeks. I guess we will see GAME at 15 again. Maybe even lower. It all depends on King Bitcoin now.
Should the ETF really become reality all alts are screwed for quite a long time. But I don't think the ETF is going to happen.
But on long run (12 month) I am positive for GAME.

Jack Kuveke

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 03:35:49 PM

Dear Mr. Dumper,

Well, I am not so sure. With the Bitcoin ETF hype all Alts are down in the next 2-3 weeks. I guess we will see GAME at 15 again. Maybe even lower. It all depends on King Bitcoin now.
Should the ETF really become reality all alts are screwed for quite a long time. But I don't think the ETF is going to happen.
But on long run (12 month) I am positive for GAME.
Perhaps, but I think either way that's pretty damn undervalued for what we've got going for us. If our dollar value manages to pretty constant, I can understand that. But dropping too low would be ridiculous given all of our developments, use cases, and roadmap for the future.

However, I know GameCredits has a bright future, and have personally not paid attention to the price for some time. Proper development and real world adoption will lead to a brighter future than any outsider could possibly imagine.
ginovillanova

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 04:37:42 PM

..i read whitepaper as you suggested..and we all can say lot of nice things about the project Mobilego... but the true is written on reality.... in the price of gamecredits: from 0.00028/30 to 0.00018 after announcement... and the trend seem even worse. so... dont you think that making a new coin for peer to peer video game or play run tournament is something that reduce the possibilities for camegredits? (or better,,, the potentiality that i gave to gamecredits at the time-one month ago- that i bought it? Me i think "yes"... and im tempting to reduce my exposure  (2 million coins) becouse im very deluded by the way to act from the team. I bought something enticed by the project and the team, but now im disappointed .. realy.  The team "changed the cards in the middle of the play"... its not serious... and i sai it with oper heart ( and using my own name, not nichname... face to face) becouse  i always invest my money just in projects that i love. and i did.. a lot... considering how much i put.

Don't be fooled by the market, theres a lot of manipulation and Bitcoin is also going on a bull run. MobileGo is awesome for GameCredits, it only brings benefits to GAME. A lot of people still don't understand that MobileGo is in no way changing how GAME is going to work, it only help the store tremendously by attaracting a lot more gamers and funding the marketing, which is awesome. This is the best team in crypto, period. They are doing what is best for the investors, be patient and you'll will see amazing profit, trust me.is

thanks .. its realy kind of you to encourage me and to tray to sedate my disappointment but.. the point is not about the future of my investment; the point (that everybody here seems to forget) is the way to treat investors of gamecredits by the Team. for my point of wiew they had to say: we introduced a new project (mobilego) in the gamecredit project, and a new coin.... so who already own x-number of gamecredit-coin will have the right of x-number of mobilego-coin for free.... and the new investors  that want just mobilego, they will buy from the market. In this way previous investor could acquire some right as FIRST investors and no penality comparing with LAST investors. They did the contrary of what the common sense suggest. is paradoxal that me. that i trusted in the project from the beginning, im penalized respect who come into the investment now just becouse they devided the functions of the coin connected in the initial project, in 2 coins!! this is not about mood-up or mood-down of changing "contract"... but this is about mathemetics and respect of investors that gave the trust in the team.

sorry to everybody for my poor english... i hope to have tranfered what i wanted to express....
ginovillanova

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 04:55:11 PM

... and considering the price of last week (so please dont take the excuse of growing btc.... with different timing) and the trend of gamecredits.... i guess im not the only one "to think" in this way... maybe im the only one just "to say" it....

By the way... why in poloniex from 3 days before the announcement of mobilego (and for many days) it was impossible to withdrawals gamecredits from my (and not only mine) account ....(the withdrawals remained loked on "pending status") and no explanations from support team of this strange fact a(there was not maintenaince status declared of gamecredit withdrawals) Huh me i have an idea about it now... and i let to everybody to imagine wich one....

very very deluded...
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 05:04:30 PM

... and considering the price of last week (so please dont take the excuse of growing btc.... with different timing) and the trend of gamecredits.... i guess im not the only one "to think" in this way... maybe im the only one just "to say" it....

By the way... why in poloniex from 3 days before the announcement of mobilego (and for many days) it was impossible to withdrawals gamecredits from my (and not only mine) account ....(the withdrawals remained loked on "pending status") and no explanations from support team of this strange fact a(there was not maintenaince status declared of gamecredit withdrawals) Huh me i have an idea about it now... and i let to everybody to imagine wich one....

very very deluded...
Are you trying to say, that we the GameCredits team, had something to do with you not being able to withdraw your funds from Polo. Because if so, that is ridiculous and completely false. During that period of time we were attempting to send GameCredits to our community members who were awarded coins on our birthday.

And second of all. MobileGo is a completely different coin than GameCredits. The creation of MobileGo has the potential to make GameCredits increase dramatically in value. If MobileGo raises 3 million dollars, we will be able to attain around 1.5 million users to the GameCredits Store. Every single one of those users will on average pay 3 dollars a month in-game. That's millions of dollars a month in purchases ONLY IN GAMECREDITS. Those gamers will start to be attained this spring/summer. They will only use GameCredits.

Secondly. Our whitepaper says that GameCredits holders will have large discounts on MobileGo. But why would we give them coins for free? How would that help them in the future since we are trying to raise massive funds for marketing? Giving our supporters converted coins would actually make the MobileGo crowd fund less effective, lessening the potential increase in GameCredits price after the stores launch.

Our whitepaper also says that early investors who contact us now can get bonuses as well. GameCredits investors who contact us will get EVEN larger bonuses. We planned this to benefit our community more than anything else.
langvad

Activity: 159

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 05:21:21 PM

Don't be fooled by the market, theres a lot of manipulation and Bitcoin is also going on a bull run. MobileGo is awesome for GameCredits, it only brings benefits to GAME. A lot of people still don't understand that MobileGo is in no way changing how GAME is going to work, it only help the store tremendously by attaracting a lot more gamers and funding the marketing, which is awesome. This is the best team in crypto, period. They are doing what is best for the investors, be patient and you'll will see amazing profit, trust me.is

thanks .. its realy kind of you to encourage me and to tray to sedate my disappointment but.. the point is not about the future of my investment; the point (that everybody here seems to forget) is the way to treat investors of gamecredits by the Team. for my point of wiew they had to say: we introduced a new project (mobilego) in the gamecredit project, and a new coin.... so who already own x-number of gamecredit-coin will have the right of x-number of mobilego-coin for free.... and the new investors  that want just mobilego, they will buy from the market. In this way previous investor could acquire some right as FIRST investors and no penality comparing with LAST investors. They did the contrary of what the common sense suggest. is paradoxal that me. that i trusted in the project from the beginning, im penalized respect who come into the investment now just becouse they devided the functions of the coin connected in the initial project, in 2 coins!! this is not about mood-up or mood-down of changing "contract"... but this is about mathemetics and respect of investors that gave the trust in the team.

sorry to everybody for my poor english... i hope to have tranfered what i wanted to express....
U have no idea what u are talking about imo. did u read the roadmap? my guess is no. If u have been in on GAME from the beginning, u wouldnt complain making more than 1000% so I question why u write what u do. If u already have GAME u will get more mobilego % wise if u trade ur GAME for Mobilego. Buy Mobilego or keep ur GAME and dont buy, just dont complain when people buy Mobilego and get profits. If people understand this, nobody would complain, unless u dont want profits!
We seriously need an analogy a 5 year old can understand! u have a rocket and instead of going 2kmh on water, u use rocketfuel that goes 2000kmh doing the same with the engine, point is, u get there faster before other people start going where u were the first to go=GAME/Mobilego. or what jelly is to peanutbutter, whatever is easier I guess smh
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: