Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:25:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★  (Read 550088 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (30 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
systh

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:57:39 AM

Hey,

I'm maintaining Cryptocoins – the most complete vector/webfont cryptocurrency icon pack; just released a new update (2.2) including GameCredits!

Hope you won't mind me posting here (other communities appreciate it).
If you like the work, tip me crypto and support further development:

GAME: GJiuQpkFTj5sovaShDknT13UZNC7Vk3msj
BTC: 1BL4weJNR4G2CxVgTtaXf2DPqRV7Qj64iG

Cheers!
~ Allien

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |   Telegram  |   Facebook
Jack Kuveke

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:50:14 PM

GAMECREDITS LAUNCHES MOBILEGO, THE FIRST DUAL-BLOCKCHAIN TOKEN

http://bitcoinist.com/gamecredits-mobilego-dual-blockchain/

4emily

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:46:23 PM

We're migrating our old web wallet, to our new web wallet!

If you have an account on our old web wallet, "wallet.gamecredits.org" please read this.

Within the next 24 hours we will begin migrating old web wallets from (https://wallet.gamecredits.org/) to our new web wallet (https://wallet.gamecredits.com/). If you go to the old web wallet after migration, you will have the opportunity to transfer your funds to any gamecredits address (not just the new web wallet). We will be providing an instructional page to help you all through the process. If you would like to transfer your funds now, that will likely make your lives slightly easier. Users with 2FA enabled on the old web wallet will have some extra steps, so please keep this in mind if you choose not to transfer your funds out today. As always let us know if you have any questions, your funds are 100% secure and the old web wallet funds are not going anywhere. You can move them anytime after we migrate.

looking forward to seeing the 'instructional page'.

in meantime I'm continuing to syncrhonize the wallet (very slowly)  ~ 2 years still to go Smiley
Wexfgy12

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 03:12:52 PM

If the main reason to create a new token is that GAME doesnt support smart contracts, why not create a new token and offer existing tokens a swap, and discontinue GAME?

Are there no development funds left over, and an ICO is necessary for future development?
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 03:18:27 PM

If the main reason to create a new token is that GAME doesnt support smart contracts, why not create a new token and offer existing tokens a swap, and discontinue GAME?

Are there no development funds left over, and an ICO is necessary for future development?
Because GAME serves its purpose incredibly well. We've developed this coin and payment gateway to handle over 70,000 payments a second, and believe no coin could do what GAME does better. It is the lifeblood of our company, and will be a part of every single product we create. MobileGo on the other hand will be designed for the decentralized solutions we have spoken much about.

As for no funds left over. Half of the funds are being used for marketing, the other half is going towards development.

However, I also want to stress that these funds are not critical to development. We will continue developing even if we raised a tiny amount in the crowdsale. With that said, if we do get the funds. We will start gaining a large amount of gamers, and will then need the other part of the funds to scale properly.
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 03:51:15 PM

Well explained Jack that was interesting to read. Is there any info on the discount for GAME holders for the MobileGo crowdsale?

Thanks

mrmind

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Investor

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:08:33 PM

Game credit is doing good for sure , all the best everyone

Jack Kuveke

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 06:42:15 PM

Well explained Jack that was interesting to read. Is there any info on the discount for GAME holders for the MobileGo crowdsale?

Thanks
Jon Comer our CMO will be providing an update within the next week on all MobileGo discounts.
agario

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:43:40 PM

How much of this coin was premined if any. I can check in coinmarketcap that one year after launch around 50 000 000 of the supply was already mined and only then was this ANN topic released. So to me personally what I see is devs sitting on more than 70 % of the supply. How much do devs own ? I don't see anyone here asking or questioning this as if is a cryptocurreny. It is more or less treated as a company. I don't mind a company being successfull but what does it have to do with crypto-world onovation. If you need Ethereum based toke, what prevents another Ethereum token without the burden and complication of having a completely different blockchain to come out and completely outperform your idea of in-game use of cryptocurrency ? When I read along the pages it's all songs and honey and this rings a bell. I got 2k of this just for the fun but can't bring a serious investment, because no real questions are asked.

Cheers and good luck anyway.
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:59:37 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2017, 10:10:00 PM by Jack Kuveke

How much of this coin was premined if any. I can check in coinmarketcap that one year after launch around 50 000 000 of the supply was already mined and only then was this ANN topic released. So to me personally what I see is devs sitting on more than 70 % of the supply. How much do devs own ? I don't see anyone here asking or questioning this as if is a cryptocurreny. It is more or less treated as a company. I don't mind a company being successfull but what does it have to do with crypto-world onovation. If you need Ethereum based toke, what prevents another Ethereum token without the burden and complication of having a completely different blockchain to come out and completely outperform your idea of in-game use of cryptocurrency ? When I read along the pages it's all songs and honey and this rings a bell. I got 2k of this just for the fun but can't bring a serious investment, because no real questions are asked.

There have been a lot of questions in the past, but we're in a period of excitement.

But we've answered the premine question and the amount we hold many times. We own around 15% million of the total supply, with several team members having bought good amounts of the coin on their own. You must understand that the current team took over development about a year after the coin began. (The first coin started in 2014 as gamerscoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=481173.0 that's why you think we own so much)The original devs sold their coins thinking GameCredits would fail. The GameCredits community owns the hefty majority of coins.

Now why wouldn't someone come around and out preform us? Because we've been developing our products for 2 years, have literally thousands of connections in the gaming world, and members of our team with years of experience as incredibly successful developers. We're about a month away from releasing the first ever cryptocurrency based mobile store. This isn't something you can whip up in just a couple months, it took years. We also released our entirely proprietary API which allows ANY game developer to accept GameCredits as a method of payment, another thing years in the making. What we have developed could potentially be done, but we are confident given our heard start and the years upon years of experience our team has, we will come out on top.

We're here to ask questions. I agree this bitcointalk can be a bit relaxed, but that's because our community drills us everyday on Slack and other platforms. But with that said, we've gotten plenty of intense questions on here in the past, and we're always ready to answer. Please feel free to drill us some more. I assure you, we are willing and able to take it.

I'm here to give you straight up answers. Many of our faithful community members came here just like you asking the questions many people didn't, and they left pleasantly surprised.

windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:10:42 PM

Are you joking? You say "no real questions have been asked"! Oh really. Well then you obviously haven't read any of this thread, nor any of our newsletters, nor any of the dozens and dozens of articles written about the project.

Do some research. Its not on us to convince you to invest in GAME. Its on you. But the information is here.

Again what is this question? --> "If you need Ethereum based toke, what prevents another Ethereum token without the burden and complication of having a completely different blockchain to come out and completely outperform your idea of in-game use of cryptocurrency ? "

I don't even understand what you are misunderstanding about the project to answer this. It sounds like you don't understand the very basics of what is going on here.

agario

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 07:46:51 AM

There have been a lot of questions in the past, but we're in a period of excitement.

But we've answered the premine question and the amount we hold many times. We own around 15% million of the total supply, with several team members having bought good amounts of the coin on their own. You must understand that the current team took over development about a year after the coin began. (The first coin started in 2014 as gamerscoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=481173.0 that's why you think we own so much)The original devs sold their coins thinking GameCredits would fail. The GameCredits community owns the hefty majority of coins.

Now why wouldn't someone come around and out preform us? Because we've been developing our products for 2 years, have literally thousands of connections in the gaming world, and members of our team with years of experience as incredibly successful developers. We're about a month away from releasing the first ever cryptocurrency based mobile store. This isn't something you can whip up in just a couple months, it took years. We also released our entirely proprietary API which allows ANY game developer to accept GameCredits as a method of payment, another thing years in the making. What we have developed could potentially be done, but we are confident given our heard start and the years upon years of experience our team has, we will come out on top.

We're here to ask questions. I agree this bitcointalk can be a bit relaxed, but that's because our community drills us everyday on Slack and other platforms. But with that said, we've gotten plenty of intense questions on here in the past, and we're always ready to answer. Please feel free to drill us some more. I assure you, we are willing and able to take it.

I'm here to give you straight up answers. Many of our faithful community members came here just like you asking the questions many people didn't, and they left pleasantly surprised.

Thank you ! Here we go...

1. Why is your reddit community forum private and invitation based ? https://www.reddit.com/r/gamecredits
2. How much exactly do current developers own ? 15 % of supply or 15 million ? How much do original developers own ? Why is there no proper rich list out there ?
3. If you own 15 million coins why not use some of those for the marketing purposes instead of creating a new token ?
4. The new token is mostly to be used as a fund raiser for marketing is that so ? Also I get it it will have smart contract functions ?
5. Don't you feel like it's over complicating things ? I mean if you need smart contract functions as well as a payment option why not have 1 token for it all ? 
6. By having a second token are you admitting that gamecredits token itself is not functional enough ?
7. What is going on with the gamecredits blockchain in terms of developement ? Why is there so very little info on the blockchain technical aspects ? Can it scale if mass adoption occurs ?

pinkman12345
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 08:28:38 AM

1. Why is your reddit community forum private and invitation based ? https://www.reddit.com/r/gamecredits
2. How much exactly do current developers own ? 15 % of supply or 15 million ? How much do original developers own ? Why is there no proper rich list out there ?
3. If you own 15 million coins why not use some of those for the marketing purposes instead of creating a new token ?
4. The new token is mostly to be used as a fund raiser for marketing is that so ? Also I get it it will have smart contract functions ?
5. Don't you feel like it's over complicating things ? I mean if you need smart contract functions as well as a payment option why not have 1 token for it all ? 
6. By having a second token are you admitting that gamecredits token itself is not functional enough ?
7. What is going on with the gamecredits blockchain in terms of developement ? Why is there so very little info on the blockchain technical aspects ? Can it scale if mass adoption occurs ?

Why not just take the time to research this project urself. Its not that hard, all the info is out there!

c4s7or

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 09:12:17 AM

I know that GAME and MobileGo are related but what I still aske myself is: Do I have any advantages oder disadvantages by investing in MobileGo instead of GAME?
Whats the difference from an investors point of view?
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 11:00:39 AM

I know that GAME and MobileGo are related but what I still aske myself is: Do I have any advantages oder disadvantages by investing in MobileGo instead of GAME?
Whats the difference from an investors point of view?

https://mobilego.io/which-token-is-the-better-investment-mobilego-or-game/
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 11:04:40 AM

Game making a move on polo  Wink
agario

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 12:22:10 PM

Why not just take the time to research this project urself. Its not that hard, all the info is out there!

If you can't answer any of the relevant questions why bother replying to me ? Are you a parrot ? 
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 02:23:16 PM

1. The reddit was made by an independent party, we personally don't use reddit much, although our community often posts things ther.
2. Like I said, 15% of the total supply. The original developers hold very very little, although team members who left more recently own more although they too have sold most of their positions. We don't have a rich list, because we're in the middle of developing a new open source blockchain explorer we feel is desperately needed, it will have all of that information.
3. Our 15% are used for OTC deals with various big players in the gaming industry. If we use those funds, we will not have the necessary funds to make those deals/payments. GameCredits never held an ICO, we've entirely self-funded ourselves up to this point with around 2 milllion dollars.
4. The new token is primarily used for gamification and decentralized gaming solutions that we believe will pair very well with GameCredits. Marketing is definitely a big bonus to the crowdfund, but even if we raise very little development will continue and we will market with whatever we can. This fund is not keeping us alive, it's going to help us advance at a rapid level putting us miles ahead of any potential (although currently nonexistent) competition.
5. No we don't think it's over complicating things. Like I said, we've been developing the GameCredits platform for over two years, we have an incredibly healthy mining community and blockchain, and we feel it should be a critical part of our infrastructure. There's no point in starting development over again just to have some capabilities MobileGo will have. This way we can create new benefits that will greatly advance GameCredits, and also solve incredibly difficult problems in the gaming industry.
6. No. GameCredits will literally be doing exactly what it was always meant to do. It will be a universal in-game currency used in thousands of games that provides developers and gamers numerous benefits. It is targeting the over 100 billion dollar industry, MobileGo is targeting secondary gaming markets that don't come close to that marketcap. However, we felt we could conquer both markets if we created a second coin and kept it independent but symbiotic with GameCredits.
7. GameCredits development is going better than ever. If you go through the MobileGo whitepaper you will see that our payment gateway that runs GameCredits was recently successfully tested at 70,000 payments a second. We are constantly improving, and have ambitions to reach hundreds of thousands of transactions a second. Feel free to join our slack channel and personally ask our developers about our Blockchain. Alex Migitko, Vuksan, and Dimitar would be more than happy to go into heavy detail.
agario

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 03:35:10 PM

Thanks for the response. Will definitely check your slack channel. To be honest this community needs more people like you. I already had 8k of this coin on polo as I saw potential the moment I saw "game" in front of a coin. Gamers are extremely sharp and quickly adapt to new tech. Based on your answers alone I will now double my investment and plunge into deeper research about it. It looks promising and there is that ethereum and monero voice inside of my head that this will bring me x10 times my investment even if it does not truly ever succeed to reach its biggest goals.

Best of luck ! 
pinkman12345
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 04:13:38 PM

Thanks for the response. Will definitely check your slack channel. To be honest this community needs more people like you. I already had 8k of this coin on polo as I saw potential the moment I saw "game" in front of a coin. Gamers are extremely sharp and quickly adapt to new tech. Based on your answers alone I will now double my investment and plunge into deeper research about it. It looks promising and there is that ethereum and monero voice inside of my head that this will bring me x10 times my investment even if it does not truly ever succeed to reach its biggest goals.

Best of luck ! 

Thats why i started loading up a few weeks back. I followed this project in 2014 and made my first 5X (went from 2k to 10k) which got me hooked on crypto. Fast forward 2 years, were sitting at 18-22k and its now 3 years of hard work about to be released. Marketcap of 14mill wont be there very long. This should be easy 50-60mill on store release then steady growth from there.

That is totally my opinion, but its hard to see why this wont happen when you look at the rest of the crypto projects which rise on no news. The target audience for GAME is huge and i think will take to the sort of 'universal currency for all games' very well. I know it would make my life easier if everything i played used the same currency!!

Then for the MobileGo aspect, what an awesome idea. Tournaments using mobile go, Esports is the next breakthrough market and to be able to create your own tournaments, wow that is just epic!!!

Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: