Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:08:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★  (Read 550088 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (30 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
alifrenstein

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:27:59 AM

Waiting for the GAME market to be open in bittrex...2 weeks down already.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Osaid1
Copper Member

Activity: 358

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 10:36:46 AM

Good time to buy GameCredits,

Not really. The price will continue it's steady decline due to:

Lack of a working wallet at exchanges.
Lack of communication on this forum.
Lack of PR.
Lack of marketing.
The mobilego fiasco/debacle.

They can't even be bothered to keep their ANN page updated, let alone post here.

might be correct but their strategy and discord seem active.

flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:22:59 PM

in the 1st day of the ICO I have asked enough question to be sure GAME won't be the reference for games...

answers were always the same one : none.

There you are, with a coin that isn't use anywhere. Or did i missed something in one year ?
Mamaecrypto

Activity: 333
Merit: 215

www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 02:10:18 AM

Lack of PR.
Lack of marketing.

They can't even be bothered to keep their ANN page updated, let alone post here.

Good to know that there is a little activity someowhere. I am not active on discord but got very curious to know if they have any news about what is going on. Why are all exchanges haulted? Do you mind sharing with us if you happen to know any info from about it? Thank you so much in advance!

Mamaecrypto

Activity: 333
Merit: 215

www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 02:11:51 AM

in the 1st day of the ICO I have asked enough question to be sure GAME won't be the reference for games...

There you are, with a coin that isn't use anywhere. Or did i missed something in one year ?

Really wonder why would exchanges support a coin that has no references. Is it all about money? Do tgey simply pay to get listed?

IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 01:41:22 PM

Lack of PR.
Lack of marketing.

Good to know that there is a little activity someowhere. I am not active on discord but got very curious to know if they have any news about what is going on. Why are all exchanges haulted? Do you mind sharing with us if you happen to know any info from about it? Thank you so much in advance!

The answer is just above your post - I've highlighted it for you.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
Jack Kuveke

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:02:45 PM

As we announced via social media and our other community forums, we are in the process of rolling out an update which is why exchanges temporarily halted trading. We are in contact with them, and they'll be online after the update is completed. We sent this update out to exchanges today, so it will likely take a few more days to be completed.
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:07:52 PM

GAME was always supposed to be used in our applications like GShare, GPlay, etc. That has all been true for a year, with further integrations along the way. And people have been buying top PC games with GAME for months in GShare.
IconFirm

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:19:40 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 05:48:54 PM by IconFirm

As we announced via social media and our other community forums, we are in the process of rolling out an update which is why exchanges temporarily halted trading. We are in contact with them, and they'll be online after the update is completed. We sent this update out to exchanges today, so it will likely take a few more days to be completed.

Bitcointalk is the community forum, it's where everyone comes for info & it's what got Gamecredits started - posting everywhere but here makes no sense at all.

What update?
Will you be making this update available to your users?
Will you be updating your ANN page any time soon?

Edit: Sigh....

**Jack logs off**

l guess you'll just ignore us again then.

If you're not going to answer your long term BCT members questions who have supported you from the beginning & you can't be bothered to update your own ANN page, you might as well lock this thread so you can concentrate on your "social media and our other community forums" instead - this would save much frustration for BCT members.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
secousa

Activity: 203
Merit: 151

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:07:51 PM

What update?

Not Jack, but involved in the project. Answers:

What update? 
- 0.15.2, a security update with a first of it's kind implementation to stop double spending
- Yes, after exchanges and miners update. Watch the Github for a new release tag soon.
- Leaving this one for Jack to answer.

Will work for BTC. 13CcdYdeTLH9GxKWpeNh7aAoFokbUTQZRu
http://bit-sim.trade
IconFirm

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 11:35:14 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 11:54:26 PM by IconFirm

What update?

What update?  
- 0.15.2, a security update with a first of it's kind implementation to stop double spending
- Yes, after exchanges and miners update. Watch the Github for a new release tag soon.

@secousa: Thank you - so as a miner, where do I get the update? Or are you only sending out the update to a select few miners of your choice? There's no v0.15.2 on github.

Should I stop mining on the current wallet?

secousa

Activity: 203
Merit: 151

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:19:00 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 03:35:30 AM by secousa

What update?

What update?  

@secousa: Thank you - so as a miner, where do I get the update? Or are you only sending out the update to a select few miners of your choice? There's no v0.15.2 on github.

Should I stop mining on the current wallet?

For now you can keep mining with the current software. If you want to use the update right now, you can do a git pull from master and build the daemon from source. This commit is expected to be tagged for release: https://github.com/gamecredits-project/GameCredits/commit/48466fa10f186b88fb4a376d2f56cb3e43566879

The github maintainer knows to tag the release and upload all the binaries... they've been made available to the GameCredits team - one of which is the github maintainer. The team is doing their due diligence in testing the wallet software before creating the release tag... should be any day now that the update is available as a proper release. I personally was expecting it to be today, but that didn't happen as their testing didn't complete. Know that the binaries were made available Thursday afternoon Pacific time to the team.

I can tell you that the planned announcement for the new wallet to the general public is expected to be Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. The binaries and release should definitely be tagged & available before then.

The GameCredits team does seed the update to exchanges and known mining pools in advance of public release - usually by about 12-24 hours. If you're interested in getting a notification, PM me your email and I'll add your contact info to the list we have of pool admins. You can also share the public key you mine to if you like. We have some updates planned for the blockexplorer to show which pool mined a block. For that feature, we intend to use public keys to identify pools and doing a basic "if public key = xyz then show mined by abc". Both of these are completely optional and won't affect anything for this update. The only time this list actually becomes crucial is if a hard fork is planned - it helps notify the most affected parties in the most common communication medium possible. At this time we do not have any hard forks planned.

Note that I'm actively consulting with the team to bring more transparency from this project. As a long term hodler of GAME (and the developer writing much of the core client code) I am very aware of the communication issues present in the team and am so far pleased with the changes I've seen - from development reports to the Blockfolio signals program. They're on the right track to become more transparent in my opinion, and I'll do my best to make sure bitcointalk remains as one of the crucial communication channels that the team posts updates on.

Leaving a BTC address here solely for account recovery purposes. 13CcdYdeTLH9GxKWpeNh7aAoFokbUTQZRu

Will work for BTC. 13CcdYdeTLH9GxKWpeNh7aAoFokbUTQZRu
http://bit-sim.trade
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:15:35 AM

Bitcointalk is the community forum, it's where everyone comes for info & it's what got Gamecredits started - posting everywhere but here makes no sense at all.

What update?

**Jack logs off**

If you're not going to answer your long term BCT members questions who have supported you from the beginning & you can't be bothered to update your own ANN page, you might as well lock this thread so you can concentrate on your "social media and our other community forums" instead - this would save much frustration for BCT members.

The last week I've been traveling and have had very limited internet access (the time we issued the updates regarding Bittrex). Now I know we haven't been that active on here before then, however that is temporary and we have had plans to come back in full force across all communication channels. It's been a busy time of reorganization and onboardings (I've been the only communicator for a while, and I've taken on a bunch of other responsibility in the last couple months. Don't look at these as excuses, just explanations).

As for ANN thread updates, YES. This is something I've been trying to organize for a couple weeks. Our design team has a ton of backlog preparing product updates, events, some marketing campaigns, and more. But with that said we will in fact update it as soon as we can.

george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:18:47 AM

What update?

**Jack logs off**

The last week I've been traveling and have had very limited internet access (the time we issued the updates regarding Bittrex). Now I know we haven't been that active on here before then, however that is temporary and we have had plans to come back in full force across all communication channels. It's been a busy time of reorganization and onboardings (I've been the only communicator for a while, and I've taken on a bunch of other responsibility in the last couple months. Don't look at these as excuses, just explanations).

As for ANN thread updates, YES. This is something I've been trying to organize for a couple weeks. Our design team has a ton of backlog preparing product updates, events, some marketing campaigns, and more. But with that said we will in fact update it as soon as we can.

Hope sometimes you can come MGO thread too. And updated and detailed roadmap would be good.
GameCredits-Bittrex

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:50:45 PM

Could you guys please resolve this already??

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GAME

BTC-GAME is currently offline
Market offline - Awaiting feedback from GAME development team

I made the "mistake" of placing a decently sized order in the BTC-GAME market on bittrex.com
That order and my Bitcoins have been LOCKED, unable to be accessed, since the 11th of May... now OVER TWO WEEKS ago..

I searched up a couple of days after the market lockdown to see what could be the issue.
I read on Discord and here that there was a vulnerability or something of the sort to be resolved.

That's ok... These things can happen.
I believed I would wait a bit longer and you guys would have this sorted out soon.

However, now TWO weeks has passed since this BTC-GAME market is down, and I cannot since then access my Bitcoins placed in that GameCredits order.

I just created this account solely to respond here, because this has gone on for too long.

I would like to have access to my Bitcoins and invest it elsewhere.
Please unlock the Bittrex market ASAP, and don't have investors funds on lockdown for such long periods.

I don't see any serious cryptocurrencies having their trading market down for 1-2 weeks.
Thank you.
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 12:05:09 AM

Game just about to drop back from $$ into cents per unit.
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:55:35 AM

Could you guys please resolve this already??

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GAME

BTC-GAME is currently offline
Market offline - Awaiting feedback from GAME development team

I made the "mistake" of placing a decently sized order in the BTC-GAME market on bittrex.com
That order and my Bitcoins have been LOCKED, unable to be accessed, since the 11th of May... now OVER TWO WEEKS ago..

I searched up a couple of days after the market lockdown to see what could be the issue.
I read on Discord and here that there was a vulnerability or something of the sort to be resolved.

That's ok... These things can happen.
I believed I would wait a bit longer and you guys would have this sorted out soon.

However, now TWO weeks has passed since this BTC-GAME market is down, and I cannot since then access my Bitcoins placed in that GameCredits order.

I just created this account solely to respond here, because this has gone on for too long.

I would like to have access to my Bitcoins and invest it elsewhere.
Please unlock the Bittrex market ASAP, and don't have investors funds on lockdown for such long periods.

I don't see any serious cryptocurrencies having their trading market down for 1-2 weeks.
Thank you.

We understand this has been going on for a while, but we're working as fast we can. Network updates cannot be rushed since the entire currency relies on the success of them. We expect things to be normalized next week, and will let everyone know when updates are performed.
Laamadeus

Activity: 453
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:56:35 AM

This is just good opportunity to buy GAME at lower price from poloniex. I have trust these devs and project since starting, so I can wait and buy some more. It is shame that you cannot cancel your order and take your bitcoins back to your hands, but it is what it is, just put some more btc on market and buy these prices or move some other project.

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
alifrenstein

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:39:58 AM

We understand this has been going on for a while, but we're working as fast we can. Network updates cannot be rushed since the entire currency relies on the success of them. We expect things to be normalized next week, and will let everyone know when updates are performed.

GAME market is offline in bittrex for over 16 days already - since May 11. This is a real disaster for us investors, as we can't withdraw our money.

Please, make every effort to get things back on track ASAP. And hope that GAME price will also rise a lot as a compensation for our turture.
IconFirm

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 12:18:13 PM

@Jack:

On May 15th you wrote:

We are doing our best to have things normalized within a week.

Today, 12 days later you write:

We expect things to be normalized next week....

What will your guesstimate be in another 12 days?

Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: