Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:18:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you buy Bitcoin ?  (Read 201227 times)
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:35:08 PM

We only buy bitcoin when the price value is low, which is somehow will save you a lot of money and earn something from your last sale. This will start your marketing and business strategy in order to continue with trading of buy and sell..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AsaroUk

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:33:27 PM

I only buy bitcoins when the price is good and the chance of making profit is also good and not just a speculation.
I must say the bitcoin is not to predict of course but most likely there are some signs where you can base the future on.

I buy my bitcoins on this very exact moment, it will be the best time now. If you invest in bitcoins now you can make a lot of profit in the future of the bitcoin. Just hold your bitcoins long enough so you can say that you make a lot of profit on your bitcoins.
You have to choose the moment from when you think that the value of Bitcoin is going to rise and it is also not smart to buy some Bitcoins at a high value because that is not smart.
It will be better if you are buying before the halving so the chance will be higher that you can make more profit later in the future and that would be nice for you.
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:24:31 PM

I can afford to buy with current price so I am buying at a moment, as I think this is the good price to buy and price will rise in future at the time of halving so can sell and earn higher profits.
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:27:06 PM

We only buy bitcoin when the price value is low, which is somehow will save you a lot of money and earn something from your last sale. This will start your marketing and business strategy in order to continue with trading of buy and sell..
yeah everyone would be buying bitcoin when prices are down. but we do not know the price down where it will stop? if we know the maximum price down. we will surely get high profits

draceus

Activity: 245

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:00:48 AM

I only buy bitcoins when the price is good and the chance of making profit is also good and not just a speculation.
I must say the bitcoin is not to predict of course but most likely there are some signs where you can base the future on.

I buy my bitcoins on this very exact moment, it will be the best time now. If you invest in bitcoins now you can make a lot of profit in the future of the bitcoin. Just hold your bitcoins long enough so you can say that you make a lot of profit on your bitcoins.
You have to choose the moment from when you think that the value of Bitcoin is going to rise and it is also not smart to buy some Bitcoins at a high value because that is not smart.
It will be better if you are buying before the halving so the chance will be higher that you can make more profit later in the future and that would be nice for you.

yeah i agree with you friend now I am waiting  for bitcoin when decrease price in bitcoin that time I want to buy bitcoin and some days after when increase price in bitcoin then  that time I sell bitcoin with good trader and i can take profit.

umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:52:30 PM

yeah i agree with you friend now I am waiting  for bitcoin when decrease price in bitcoin that time I want to buy bitcoin and some days after when increase price in bitcoin then  that time I sell bitcoin with good trader and i can take profit.

I don't think that price will fall at a moment, as price is stable now and will grow in next couple of weeks so even if you buy now you can take an advantage in future.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:17:19 PM

I can afford to buy with current price so I am buying at a moment, as I think this is the good price to buy and price will rise in future at the time of halving so can sell and earn higher profits.
Recent price trend suggests rising bitcoin price but buying too much bitcoin is a bit risky and I hope you consider this.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:10:25 PM

Recent price trend suggests rising bitcoin price but buying too much bitcoin is a bit risky and I hope you consider this.

Yeah I agree with you as anything is possible with bitcoin, do not invest all your money at same place, if bitcoin doesn't work good in future then you need to go through huge loss.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 12:15:21 AM

I think you do not need to worry dude halving coming soon,. and of course the price will be more than the current price npw
so you will be very happy and grateful to have been bought bitcoin at the current price now Cheesy

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 12:20:31 AM

That is the same reason why I started buying because of the appending halving that is soon to be approaching that will make the price go up by many predictions of what will happen. It could also be a lot of hype to drive the buying up in a frenzy. That might be the reason for the rise in price and not the halving after all  Wink

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:41:54 PM

Even with no upcoming halving, I always buy when the price dipped. Normal traders do this even when there is no upcoming bitcoin event. With this we can improve our trading strategy more.
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 05:04:03 PM

Just wondering when everyone buys bitcoin, weekly, monthly or just on the falls?  thinking of setting up something regular to ride out the waves.....  Grin

from time to time ... sometimes for $ 100 then they're only for 10 $ ... no fixed times, and no fixed sum of investing

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:07:23 PM

Just wondering when everyone buys bitcoin, weekly, monthly or just on the falls?  thinking of setting up something regular to ride out the waves.....  Grin

from time to time ... sometimes for $ 100 then they're only for 10 $ ... no fixed times, and no fixed sum of investing

That's correct, I buy on monthly basis, but I don't buy full bitcoin,I keep on buying them in small parts, as buying 1 full btc every month is not possible for me at a moment.
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:30:17 PM

When i need it i buy it. Most of the time for around 100 dollars too.
To buy things or if i get some extra 'leftover' money. Buying at fixed times seems risky since the price goes up and down so fast.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:18:38 PM

When i need it i buy it. Most of the time for around 100 dollars too.
To buy things or if i get some extra 'leftover' money. Buying at fixed times seems risky since the price goes up and down so fast.

I prefer to earn it rather then buying it, but yes sometimes if I feel that price is good to buy then I buy some coins in small parts as buying and earning will help me in long run when I wish to sell it.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 12:12:53 AM

I am not buying bitcoins but my mates buying a bit for gambling smth like 0.3btc per week. And at my opinion better to buy when price is low, am i right?

Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:48:30 AM

I am not buying bitcoins but my mates buying a bit for gambling smth like 0.3btc per week. And at my opinion better to buy when price is low, am i right?

yes you are right better buy some bitcoin at low price, but gambling is bad way, you can lost all your bitcoin at 1 roll it's very bad idea.
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:36:38 AM

Yes buying at a low price is really the ideal buy time for bitcoin so that when you sell it you can have profit,i guess your friends are rich because they cant afford to waste such money.
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:06:59 AM

yes you are right better buy some bitcoin at low price, but gambling is bad way, you can lost all your bitcoin at 1 roll it's very bad idea.

Gambling is really bad and you have a high chance that you will lose all the bitcoin that you have bought in just a few minutes,i think we should only buy bitcoin to do trading so we can make money.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:07:24 AM

not always a good price to buy is when prices are low dude. may be you have to wait a long time to bounce back ?
buy when the price trend is up will be very profitable?

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: