Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:07:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you buy Bitcoin ?  (Read 201227 times)
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:40:16 AM

I believe for long term holders, anytime is a good time to buy but I think for a few more months before the peak it's still a good time to get in. I don't know though when the peak will be, or what the peak will be and that depends on  how many are entering the market and how many are speculating on it only for a quick buck.

Bitcoin is always good for long term holders, but at a moment I feel it can be profitable even for those who wants to make profits in next 3 months.

Looking at some charts now and I see that it is still growing. But in my opinion it is a bad week to buy coins. Although it is still increasing there is a possibility that it might go down. But for long term, Yeah sure. Just dont look when it goes down.

I think it reached its peak this year? I am waiting for the inflation and i think now is the time to convert unless some of you has nothing to really use the money for.

Bitcoin is now at $465 on Bitstamp and yea that's the peak so far this year but I think it can reach quite a bit higher. Yesterday the price was around $454, it's been climbing slowly for some time now. If I were you, I'd wait a bit and see how things evolve before converting any BTC to dollars. Unless of course you want to buy something with the money.

I would have converted few coins at this price if I would need cash badly,but I think we need to wait for some more time as price is rising now, so we can expect better price in coming days.

just need a little patience if you want to see higher prices. I myself honestly really want to sell my bitcoin today, because I think I have benefited from the current price. but I have to be patient, because the price looks will continue to rise.

Yeah everyone needs money but we are holding hoping that we can see much better price in coming days, and we are quiet positive about it as price is rising now.

Every people is in hard need of money. But one could make a better earning if he knows the right time to act smart. Only this could help in earning rather than working hard all the time.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HostSurf

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:40:10 PM

Just wondering when everyone buys bitcoin, weekly, monthly or just on the falls?  thinking of setting up something regular to ride out the waves.....  Grin
I do not have a schedule on when I am going to Bitcoins. If I have some money that I can spend and I see that the price is not to high I sometimes buy Bitcoins.
Sometimes it cane be months before I start buying Bitcoins again so every time it is different.
silencesilence
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 04:53:57 PM

buy whenever I have free money, ie I have paid all the bills for the month
for Bitcoin is always good to buy
ingenuity

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:33:59 AM

I buy bitcoin when the price is super duper low, I can make profit of it
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 812

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 02:57:04 AM

I buy bitcoin when the price is super duper low, I can make profit of it

Yeah thats right there buy bitcoin if the price is low and thats a right choice but for now i Dont think the price will go down for this state now because price keep rising daily as halving is slowly effect for its price now. And today very suggested to buy coins and save it to your wallet and wait for 3 months so you can earn big money With that and by that time you can join to trend of earners and many people will be happy if that time really occur.

goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:40:15 AM

I believe for long term holders, anytime is a good time to buy but I think for a few more months before the peak it's still a good time to get in. I don't know though when the peak will be, or what the peak will be and that depends on  how many are entering the market and how many are speculating on it only for a quick buck.

Bitcoin is always good for long term holders, but at a moment I feel it can be profitable even for those who wants to make profits in next 3 months.

Looking at some charts now and I see that it is still growing. But in my opinion it is a bad week to buy coins. Although it is still increasing there is a possibility that it might go down. But for long term, Yeah sure. Just dont look when it goes down.

I think it reached its peak this year? I am waiting for the inflation and i think now is the time to convert unless some of you has nothing to really use the money for.

I dont really know man. I cannot predict much for it is all new now. I see it from last time which is $400-$420 but now it is really scary and somehow exciting, there is that thought to convert also but grrr I cant make up my mind.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:24:30 AM

I believe for long term holders, anytime is a good time to buy but I think for a few more months before the peak it's still a good time to get in. I don't know though when the peak will be, or what the peak will be and that depends on  how many are entering the market and how many are speculating on it only for a quick buck.

Bitcoin is now at $465 on Bitstamp and yea that's the peak so far this year but I think it can reach quite a bit higher. Yesterday the price was around $454, it's been climbing slowly for some time now. If I were you, I'd wait a bit and see how things evolve before converting any BTC to dollars. Unless of course you want to buy something with the money.

I would have converted few coins at this price if I would need cash badly,but I think we need to wait for some more time as price is rising now, so we can expect better price in coming days.

just need a little patience if you want to see higher prices. I myself honestly really want to sell my bitcoin today, because I think I have benefited from the current price. but I have to be patient, because the price looks will continue to rise.

Yeah everyone needs money but we are holding hoping that we can see much better price in coming days, and we are quiet positive about it as price is rising now.

of course everyone needs money, if you have a sudden need you can sell today most. but I will continue to hold, because my target price has exceeded $450 and now the price reaches $468 and I'm sure the price will continue to rise.
adibe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:14:06 AM

of course everyone needs money, if you have a sudden need you can sell today most. but I will continue to hold, because my target price has exceeded $450 and now the price reaches $468 and I'm sure the price will continue to rise.

Yeah, i'm sure it will keep increase until the halving come. So i think now it's the best time to buy bitcoin because i'm sure the price will more increase soon.
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:34:03 AM

I dont really know man. I cannot predict much for it is all new now. I see it from last time which is $400-$420 but now it is really scary and somehow exciting, there is that thought to convert also but grrr I cant make up my mind.
I think this time it's better to hold a little longer again. at least wait until halving occurs and then perhaps you will be grateful why they hold and add bitcoin with previous purchase

senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 09:03:01 AM

I think this time it's better to hold a little longer again. at least wait until halving occurs and then perhaps you will be grateful why they hold and add bitcoin with previous purchase

Yeah this time is very best to buy coin bucause price will go up nore for this halving effect my occur as speculators we can surely earn by that because will go up maybe in 700$-1k$ as speculated but we never knew what will happen to it in near future. But if you look at past halving charts and info it tells that halving had great effect on bitcoin price.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 10:32:38 AM

So now what for those who has regrets last $420 waiting for much price dipped at $410 or less. In buying bitcoin you must have the strong will to buy any price rate to avoid regrets. That's how good traders make profits in taking advantage of every price movement.
Financial_Genius

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 10:45:40 AM

Every month.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 10:54:32 AM

Just wondering when everyone buys bitcoin, weekly, monthly or just on the falls?  thinking of setting up something regular to ride out the waves.....  Grin
now is good time to buy bitcoin,the price not fallen,but keep raise,and its time to buy and take a short time trade,sell when bitcoin price better than today,never too late to buy bitcoin.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:42:01 PM

every time I would buy bitcoin. but when bitcoin has a low price I would buy bitcoin more than usual. buy bitcoin is the right decision for the bitcoin I can do anytime and anywhere.

I bought last week when price was around $420 and it has already gone above $450 so I think that was the good decision taken at the right time, will sell when it reaches to $500 not before that.

You are lucky to get a good profit as well you have made the right decision at the right time. Even if you sell too an enormous amount is got as an profit.
And now the price is above to $450 , and buying today will also be a good decision as it is sure that the price will be at about $500 in the next week and it is sure that we will see $1000 in this year only after a few months.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:08:11 AM

I bought a few through localbitcoins. I never sold any. I just use it when the price is high. I hold most bitcoin.
better keep it that way. it is a good thing, you just have to buy and collect bitcoin much so that when the price is good, you can benefit. it is a good thing that could be tried, maybe I'll buy some bitcoin's on hold

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 812

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 05:13:53 AM

I bought a few through localbitcoins. I never sold any. I just use it when the price is high. I hold most bitcoin.
better keep it that way. it is a good thing, you just have to buy and collect bitcoin much so that when the price is good, you can benefit. it is a good thing that could be tried, maybe I'll buy some bitcoin's on hold

I do the same way to i will not sale my bitcoin for now and in this state because im waiting for halving event to come so i earn more profit with it and today its not to late to buy and save btc because price is still cheap and anyone can buy at this state but what i afraid of if halving event occur i think many bitcoin holders will dump their bitcoin because they earn big profit already and i think it can affect the price

lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:29:06 AM

every time I would buy bitcoin. but when bitcoin has a low price I would buy bitcoin more than usual. buy bitcoin is the right decision for the bitcoin I can do anytime and anywhere.

I bought last week when price was around $420 and it has already gone above $450 so I think that was the good decision taken at the right time, will sell when it reaches to $500 not before that.

You are lucky to get a good profit as well you have made the right decision at the right time. Even if you sell too an enormous amount is got as an profit.
And now the price is above to $450 , and buying today will also be a good decision as it is sure that the price will be at about $500 in the next week and it is sure that we will see $1000 in this year only after a few months.
After rising in 3 days now bitcoin price fall down to $440, it seems like a trader not want to help price goes up easily but for the price touch $500 it will come soon.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:28:50 AM

After rising in 3 days now bitcoin price fall down to $440, it seems like a trader not want to help price goes up easily but for the price touch $500 it will come soon.
I am not sure if prices can easily start to increase after increasing from 440$! Bitcoin proved it is unpredictable, however maybe now it is good time for buying bitcoin.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
NordicRanger

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:51:05 AM

The best moment to buy some Bitcoin is that you have to buy it at a low price that is possible at the moment so the chance is also higher that you can earn some profit.
The bad thing is that you never know it from before what is going to happen with the value.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:07:07 AM

The best moment to buy some Bitcoin is that you have to buy it at a low price that is possible at the moment so the chance is also higher that you can earn some profit.
The bad thing is that you never know it from before what is going to happen with the value.

No such thing as low price mate. It should be buying when the price dips like happening today from $460+ range. It's good thing to buy now while it's on dipping mode because we don't know when it will goes for a behave berserk again so better take this opportunity.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: