Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:28:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: In 20 years, what would you like to do with your bitcoin?  (Read 59357 times)
jamesl22

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:30:40 PM

You never know what is going to happen with Bitcoin and that is the problem of the currency sometimes you have to make some risks if you want to make profit.
And that can be bad but also good it also depends on the time and how much you are risking and that can be unexpected indeed.

But you just have to look and wait for what is going to happen with Bitcoin.

I don't know how long bitcoin will survive but till its alive I would love to keep on playing with it on regular basis by buying it low and selling it higher, and sometimes it can be a wrong decision while buying or selling as cannot predict which it the perfect time to do that.
silentkiller

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:34:43 PM

maybe if i have 100 btc after 20 years well it seems that i will be a millionare on that day. and the price of every btc is 10,000$.. i already dreamed of it.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:24:25 PM

In 20 years, the bitcoin could be worth $10-20k each. I will try to accumulate bitcoins from now
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 03:06:31 AM

maybe if i have 100 btc after 20 years well it seems that i will be a millionare on that day. and the price of every btc is 10,000$.. i already dreamed of it.

but you need $42.000 to buying bitcoin at this time , are you have it.. ?  Cheesy
for me better to save partially each week then hold for 20years don't buy it.

my plan save 0.03/week for 20years hope i m still life to enjoy my saving
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 11:37:57 AM

bitcoin will die before that  Grin

but seriously, what i would do with 1.000.000$? spend all. im not investing to die with my money, i need to spend all my money.
I think you're wrong mate. bitcoin continues to grow and user increase every year. including to yourself that it is definitely using bitcoin and trying to get bitcoin. more many people who hate bitcoin. bitcoin will be more famous and users will continue to grow. bitcoin will be a long lifespan
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:22:38 PM

but you need $42.000 to buying bitcoin at this time , are you have it.. ?  Cheesy

We never know what can happen in the 20 years with Bitcoin and that would be risky also for us because some people dont even know what they must do with Bitcoin.
And that can be a problem if you dont know what to do but there is chance that it can also reach a high value and that would be nice.
Adrorecia

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:50:44 PM

What is that for question what i would like to do with my bitcoin in 20 years. First i don't know the value of it right then
So how would i now what to do with it. Maybe in 20 years the value of the coin is 1 Dollar then i cant do anything with it.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 03:54:22 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2016, 03:17:21 AM by streazight

I want bitcoin to grow very fast by then
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 04:08:13 PM

What is that for question what i would like to do with my bitcoin in 20 years. First i don't know the value of it right then
So how would i now what to do with it. Maybe in 20 years the value of the coin is 1 Dollar then i cant do anything with it.

I wish bitcoin has turned into a worldwide currency in 20 years , which means everybody around the globe is going to use it. so what I like to do is to be able to use bitcoin everywhere

well that is ambitious, and i like the idea of it, that bitcoin is accepted all over the world.

but more realistically i would love to see bitcoin at least replace online payment processors like PayPal and be used in all the services that are currently working with those processors.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
gtglener

Activity: 575

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 04:39:31 PM

I wish bitcoin has turned into a worldwide currency in 20 years , which means everybody around the globe is going to use it. so what I like to do is to be able to use bitcoin everywhere

I also like that, bitcoin become a global currency, so everyone will prefer that currency and every store will accept that currency, and so there will be no any restrictions to us while transacting our money worldwide and for ordering any purchase from any of the store online or offline.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 04:45:21 PM

I also like that, bitcoin become a global currency, so everyone will prefer that currency and every store will accept that currency, and so there will be no any restrictions to us while transacting our money worldwide and for ordering any purchase from any of the store online or offline.

I am not sure whether it will become global currency or not but one thing is sure that we will  see many physical shops in future which will start accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment.

Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 07:31:47 PM

Yes, we should not have to save all of our bitcoins for future or we do not have to spend all of our money, but we have to make a suitable planning for saving and spending our money so that we do not face any lack of money in this time or in the future.
PinkLlama

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 07:32:58 PM

Well, in 20 years, I'll hopefully give all of my Bitcoin to some charity organization.

Developing great Bitcoin tools for the community
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:06:46 PM

bitcoin will die before that  Grin

but seriously, what i would do with 1.000.000$? spend all. im not investing to die with my money, i need to spend all my money.
I think you're wrong mate. bitcoin continues to grow and user increase every year. including to yourself that it is definitely using bitcoin and trying to get bitcoin. more many people who hate bitcoin. bitcoin will be more famous and users will continue to grow. bitcoin will be a long lifespan
Yes, from the current trend of bitcoin we cannot say that there is any chance or there is any way which is going to lead bitcoin to death, the future is coming with the success of bitcoin and we will see it as a successful currency in the future.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:37:46 PM

Well, in 20 years, I'll hopefully give all of my Bitcoin to some charity organization.

Faith in humanity restored. Good man PinkLlama. That's a good thing to do to give your money to them that helps people who are in need.

in 20 years this all gone be replace by something else

Somehow, I'm thinking too about this way. But bitcoin now has strong possibility to be stable after 20 years.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:00:22 PM

Faith in humanity restored. Good man PinkLlama. That's a good thing to do to give your money to them that helps people who are in need.

Somehow, I'm thinking too about this way. But bitcoin now has strong possibility to be stable after 20 years.

I think we are thinking of too long, and anything is possible in future, either bitcoin will be on the moon or it will be replaced  by some other innovative currency.
boyptc

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:13:45 PM

I think we are thinking of too long, and anything is possible in future, either bitcoin will be on the moon or it will be replaced  by some other innovative currency.

That's right anything will be possible in the future of bitcoin but still don't expect too much. I don't think that it will be replace by another currency only real money can replace bitcoin.
But if there are some people thinking that bitcoin will be replaced by an alt coin, no way. Alt coins are depending on bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ferrero

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:16:36 PM

Not sure what I will do with it and if it's worth at that time to keep being busy with.
boyptc

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:20:58 PM

Not sure what I will do with it and if it's worth at that time to keep being busy with.

Many predictions that bitcoin will be worth that time. So, you if you have extra money to invest and hold bitcoin for 20 years then that's somehow a good investment.
But of course you need to look on the possibilities or worst case scenarios. But it is still better to be positive on this kind of things.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:45:43 PM

Well i will be honest i would like to get bitcoins into 20 years but im spending them all trying to make my projects live,after make it i hope i can collect the investment and spend some bitcoins over the years but 20 years its a long period and i believe i will be investing my bitcoins along the next 20 years instead of hold them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: