Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:56:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: In 20 years, what would you like to do with your bitcoin?  (Read 59355 times)
Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 05:42:14 AM

I will throw it away because bitcoin will have no value after 20 years..so before it will happen i will sell all my btc and make a happy life in a short period of time.
No one can be sure what the future will be, be it 5, 10, or even 20 years from now. For all we know, something bigger might come out which trumps bitcoin and our fiat altogether. People always find ways to adapt to changes and if bitcoin could also keep up with the changes, I'm seeing that it would still be around to make lives better for future generations. My son, who would be 20 years old by then, would probably be the one who'll benefit the most from my bitcoin earnings today.
wow interesting  it is a fact that after 20 years our children will do some thing with the bitcoin which we have gain. so we should not think about such a long time. we have to think about the present time not to thing about the future for such a long time.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AioFox

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 05:53:49 AM

First of all i will live till 20 years or not i don't know if i am there

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000: I will sell all my coins what i have till that day

Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again: off course i was sold it for same price so i become RICH man.

Bitcoin stayed where it was: Question is not understanding properly it will stay for present price ot 1k$ price. I
                                       if it stay for 1000$ i am more happy but it stay with present price i am bit sad.
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents: No his will not happen because next generation will accept this now w are ruling from old generation so i don't know why they are not accepting but next generation it must so this will not happen i think.

And which of these do you think is most probable? First two things price will reach that much in future but i am not sure this will stay long time.

I think this is a good idea, i would probably do the same Smiley
btcltccoins

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 06:32:57 AM

I will sell it of course and that is because the value will also be much higher so that would be perfect for the most people with already Bitcoin but you need patience for it.
Or Bitcoin will be already the most used payment method in 20 years you never know.
I wish Bitcoin will remain after 20 years.
20 year mean long time period, it is definitely bitcoin will be in a high place. if we save bitcoin in this time and sell it after 20 years, than of course we have a big deal, and we can get a huge profit. If during this period, bitcoin price will come down or rise up, doesn't matter, because after 20 years, automatically bitcoin will be achieved a high place.     
asrilani

Activity: 206

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:18:45 AM

I will sell it of course and that is because the value will also be much higher so that would be perfect for the most people with already Bitcoin but you need patience for it.
Or Bitcoin will be already the most used payment method in 20 years you never know.
I wish Bitcoin will remain after 20 years.
20 year mean long time period, it is definitely bitcoin will be in a high place. if we save bitcoin in this time and sell it after 20 years, than of course we have a big deal, and we can get a huge profit. If during this period, bitcoin price will come down or rise up, doesn't matter, because after 20 years, automatically bitcoin will be achieved a high place.     

Bitcoin will be very different from now in 20 years, but the essence is the same. It will be worth a lot.
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:24:27 AM

It's depend of the bitcoin's price. If the price of bitcoin increase so high in the next 20 years, i will sell half from all my bitcoins and the rest i keep it for the next 10 years.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 10:47:54 AM

It's depend of the bitcoin's price. If the price of bitcoin increase so high in the next 20 years, i will sell half from all my bitcoins and the rest i keep it for the next 10 years.

Wow that's really a long term investment if you are going to continue keeping your bitcoin after 20 years and hold it for an additional 10 years.
For me, I think that is already enough and I'm going to buy , a new house and lot. A car, and I'm going to invest for the future of my soon to be
children, like educational plan and insurances.

Vires in Numeris
BiTZeD

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 10:49:34 AM

In any case, I will let it sit up in my wallet, because I will either tell me that it will be worth more tomorrow or since it lost all its value, I should keep it as a souvenir.

saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 11:11:57 AM

In any case, I will let it sit up in my wallet, because I will either tell me that it will be worth more tomorrow or since it lost all its value, I should keep it as a souvenir.

Why you will just keep it as a souvenir if you can have a real money for having it. And I don't think it's not appropriate if you are just going to
make bitcoin as a souvenir.
But well, it depends upon you, since you are the one who owns so the authority is in you.

Vires in Numeris
Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 11:12:59 AM

20 years is a very long time. but if you ask me i will keep spending and trading my bitcoin like real money. no body knows what will be the bitcoin value in 20 years. better to use it like real money to avoid future risks.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 12:22:29 PM

Who knows what happen to me or to bitcoins in 20 years, maybe bitcoins will be cheap or maybe it will be very expenicve. It's really depends on time

salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 01:27:27 PM

I wish bitcoin has turned into a worldwide currency in 20 years , which means everybody around the globe is going to use it. so what I like to do is to be able to use bitcoin everywhere
To make bitcoin known to people everywhere do not have to be a currency because I think it is very unlikely at all. Bitcoin will never be the currency. Although bitcoin currency is not so I'm sure in 20 years to come bitcoin will still be known as I'm sure more days from now bitcoin has an increased interest.

If Bitcoin become much more used everywhere depends on how much more informed people become in 20 years. There is high difference how Bitcoin and national currencies works, and ironically Bitcoin is the one how people thinks money actually works. So with more informations, I dont doubt it is only a matter of time national currencies, also know as fiat, slowly vanishes from people usage over time - this process already started and some, myselves included, preffer to use Bitcoin instead (when possible).
Nobody will know what is going to happen with Bitcoin in 20 years and that is risky but I hope that Bitcoin will be in that year everywhere acceptable and that would be nice.
But it must also rise so we can sell it later in the future with some huge profit and that is perfect.

I probably won’t be so excited about bitcoin as I am right now; I’m currently getting bitcoin to start up my business; once it’s up and running; I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t worry much about which currency I would be using at the time.
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:29:24 PM

Brilliant idea, if in the future the price BTC ride so significant then indeed that way is absolutely worth it. Because if it sells all BTC saved then we only benefit at that time only and can not get the profits that will come.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 06:29:38 PM

Brilliant idea, if in the future the price BTC ride so significant then indeed that way is absolutely worth it. Because if it sells all BTC saved then we only benefit at that time only and can not get the profits that will come.
Well there's actually no telling whether bitcoin holds for that long because I'm pretty sure more and more alts are going to be made and be successful by that large interval.

vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 06:49:59 PM

if you think bitcoin prices rise so high why do you only sell half maybe it's the highest price ever reach bitcoin, I said something like this looks at the history when bitcoin prices touched $ 1200- $ 1300.

Cryptonitex

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 06:51:47 PM

if you think bitcoin prices rise so high why do you only sell half maybe it's the highest price ever reach bitcoin, I said something like this looks at the history when bitcoin prices touched $ 1200- $ 1300.
I think it could go higher than that. Instead of selling all of it, when it gets that high again, do that down payment on that new car of yours and keep the rest of the BitCoin.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 11:55:28 AM

In 20 years, bitcoin should have already reached its maximum potential. So there is no reason to let it sit more on your wallet. It is the time we should spend it for our pleasure. And if the reverse thing happens, and bitcoin dropped almost no value, yeah, i'll keep it as a keepsake as well.
pearl11

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:04:42 PM

I dont know if i still have btc after 20 years..
Cause everyone of us dont know what will happen to bitcoin after 20 years.
Some says it will be the next currency ,other says bitcoin will at 20000$  then may have a time machine and went to year 2036
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:51:07 PM

I dont know if i still have btc after 20 years..
Cause everyone of us dont know what will happen to bitcoin after 20 years.
Some says it will be the next currency ,other says bitcoin will at 20000$  then may have a time machine and went to year 2036

bitcoin will be around forever. there is nothing that can destroy bitcoin or make it obsolete because you can always improve the code. the only possible scenario is that bitcoin price can not rise to the expectation.

Buying the dip...
the_poet
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1035

Bitcoin accepted here

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:58:51 PM

In 20 years I would be able to use BTC at the grocery store as well as at a car dealer.

Under construction.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 01:09:26 PM

In 20 years I would be able to use BTC at the grocery store as well as at a car dealer.

Well maybe bitcoin will be used that time as the government will going to promote cashless society and I'm sure bitcoin will be use as the medium of that
kind of society. So that will happen for sure in 20 years that you can buy grocery with the use of bitcoin and more stores are going to accept bitcoins
that time and even those car dealer.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: