Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:50:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: In 20 years, what would you like to do with your bitcoin?  (Read 59360 times)
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:15:25 AM

In 20 years I hope to have enough bitcoin to supplement my retirement a little. I don't think I will have enough to be rich though.

Me either, I think that is going to be the right to retire for about 20 years. And that is going to be one in my list.
To be able to have enough bitcoin for 20 years in able to retire and have a daily living.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 06:22:37 AM

i will keep holding it , maybe i will buying new hardware to mining other crypto currency   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
now my age 25years , i think if i have more money to retirement ay, i will use it for fun Smiley
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 06:33:42 AM

i will keep holding it , maybe i will buying new hardware to mining other crypto currency   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
now my age 25years , i think if i have more money to retirement ay, i will use it for fun Smiley
just holding it wouldn't change anything, at some point you must sell it . and rebuy again . it's good basically to planning your financial in the future and you used bitcoin instead any other thing. i just wish in 20 years i forgot stored 10 bitcoin in my paper wallet and see the price are around $10k

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 06:37:55 AM

I think it would be nice to buy as a example a house with my bitcoin or a nice car, it would be so awesome.
I really want to accomplish this in 20 years from now.
But it's not good for me, I want to rotate bitcoin and getting a profit until 20 years later. I think I can buy everything with my money at that time. house,car and any interesting goods for me. and my money is always rotated and give me a profit. Grin Grin

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:11:23 AM

Greetings all. I'd like to know what you would do if your bitcoin did one of the following, as I am a little confused about what I'll do myself...

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again:
Bitcoin stayed where it was:
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents:
And which of these do you think is most probable?

Thanks for your opinions,

-Lags

1. Probably will do charity and will travel all over the world.
2. Probably will do a good retirement without any other activity.
3. The same as 2 but with some restrictions.
4. Nothing. I love bitcoin to do something. But stay sure that this option will never happen.

The most probably is no one of this options but something between 1 and 2.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:17:39 AM

Well I guess in 20 years from now,  I think my life is very establish by the time comes up.  Also perhaps I have a lots of bitcoins too.
I'm gonna still invest it into digital currency like what i did when I started doing this things. Cheesy Grin
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:26:57 AM

I think it would be nice to buy as a example a house with my bitcoin or a nice car, it would be so awesome.
I really want to accomplish this in 20 years from now.
But it's not good for me, I want to rotate bitcoin and getting a profit until 20 years later. I think I can buy everything with my money at that time. house,car and any interesting goods for me. and my money is always rotated and give me a profit. Grin Grin

Exactly you need to rotate your money to earn profits on regular basis, and bitcoin is allowing us to make quick profits so I think we should take best benefits from it.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:46:08 AM

Well I guess in 20 years from now,  I think my life is very establish by the time comes up.  Also perhaps I have a lots of bitcoins too.
I'm gonna still invest it into digital currency like what i did when I started doing this things. Cheesy Grin

By that time I will just going to hold a small amount of bitcoin for holding. But I will just going to enjoy the fruits of my hard work by that time.
Like going to put it for the future of my kids and family.
And I will going to buy my own house and lot and as well as my car.

Vires in Numeris
Zigsss

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:10:04 AM

Over 20 years I want to be able to buy a motorcycle but actually that is what I want to buy now.
I am going to be allot older over 20 years and maybe at that point I want to buy something else.
betohell

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:33:37 AM

i will keep holding it , maybe i will buying new hardware to mining other crypto currency   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
First you need to collect bitcoin is a lot to be able to live comfortably in 20 years to come.
what's interesting is how you grow your bitcoin it?

Legasean

Activity: 338

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:31:00 PM

I hope to get on a vacation with the bitcoin and that I can pay everything on a foreign country just with the bitcoin.
I really would like to do this but we are now still very far from this of course.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:15:37 PM

but i cannot hold my bitcoin for such a long time. i think it is too early to decide that what will i do with my bitcoins. i can only wait tell the halving and after that i will decide what to do with my bitcoin. probably i may open a shop and will on experience based where i will accept bitcoin.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:23:08 PM

If bitcoin still stong or much stronger in that year pass by i think i have huge amount of bitcoin if i keep my bitcoin in my wallet starting this year and i easily start a business and i prefer a restaurant which is the people here in my country is food lover and i will accepting bitcoin as form of payment
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:26:03 PM

the same for me im also holding all of my bitcoins at the moment in order to make a lot of money in the future, i hope that i will be able to retire in a few years because that would be great plan i think
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:27:02 PM

In 20 years I'd like to be able to give loan to people in real life as easily as you can with cash right now, and give it to anyone and have them use it in the same ways that cash is used right now. I would want for Bitcoin to be accepted for a lot of things, but I know that is just really wishful thinking at this point and it'll probably never come to fruition. Kind of sucks, but whatever. There's still a lot of potential.
Dobmaster

Activity: 464

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:13:01 AM

In 20 years, my bitcoin could be worth million dollars. So I will spend them and prop up the world economy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:17:19 AM

just holding it wouldn't change anything, at some point you must sell it . and rebuy again . it's good basically to planning your financial in the future and you used bitcoin instead any other thing. i just wish in 20 years i forgot stored 10 bitcoin in my paper wallet and see the price are around $10k

i agree , it is not enough to just hold it you must sell it after the price has been reached it's higher price and then buy a bitcoin again . or maybe you can already use it for your own necessity or for your daily needs . you should use it wisely because you don't even when it would disappear from you  Grin Grin
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:44:23 AM

i agree , it is not enough to just hold it you must sell it after the price has been reached it's higher price and then buy a bitcoin again . or maybe you can already use it for your own necessity or for your daily needs . you should use it wisely because you don't even when it would disappear from you  Grin Grin

Its hard to hold bitcoin (or money in general) without spending it! Even when you dont mean to and are honestly trying to invest, life emergencies come up to where you need money. But for the most part, those emergencies arent too frequent so Id think most people would still hold a good amount of their coins.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:51:03 AM

this is just a though of a young man. after 20 years I am sure you won't think like same and you'll be more careful about your money and never spend them in just for fun and chill..

I am thinking to travel around the world with my bitcoin and buy a good home. but believe me these plans are not about 20 years letter. I am just going to do everything right now. because we don't know what will happen tomorrow.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:17:59 AM

this is just a though of a young man. after 20 years I am sure you won't think like same and you'll be more careful about your money and never spend them in just for fun and chill..

I am thinking to travel around the world with my bitcoin and buy a good home. but believe me these plans are not about 20 years letter. I am just going to do everything right now. because we don't know what will happen tomorrow.

Exactly, no one knows how long bitcoin will survive, so thinking of next 20 years would be something wasting time, best thing is to collect as much as you can till bitcoin is alive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: