Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:28:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: In 20 years, what would you like to do with your bitcoin?  (Read 59357 times)
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 12:00:27 PM

If it will happen as you said then i will start a business definitely but it depends which type of business is good after 20 year. Most probably i would start a food business.
I think the business that the purposes and the need for a lot of people would be a business that is always profitable to the future. such as business meals, clothing, and other necessities. at any time until the business will always run. you can create a store and accept bitcoin as payment
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 12:12:00 PM

If it will happen as you said then i will start a business definitely but it depends which type of business is good after 20 year. Most probably i would start a food business.
I think the business that the purposes and the need for a lot of people would be a business that is always profitable to the future. such as business meals, clothing, and other necessities. at any time until the business will always run. you can create a store and accept bitcoin as payment

Food business is the best business to start... Not only in bitcoin, but in fiat, in real life, it is a good business, a profitable one.. You know why? all of us EAT... There is no living creature that don't eat... So probably your business is a good one... That's a good plan..  Smiley

yeah but starting a food related business like a sandwich shop doesn't necessarily means you are going to be successful and make money from it. we all know that every single person eats but there is always competition that makes starting a new business in this field a hard task.

but in order not to be completely off topic, in the food business I have seen one guy who had a food truck and was accepting bitcoin payments and was moderately successful but not particularly happy about the number of people who kept asking him about bitcoin everyday and he had to explain to them Smiley

Only Bitcoin
kreskko

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 12:20:58 PM

Is it possible that in 20 years cryptocurrency become not only popular but also displace other currencies? Maybe she did become an international currency which will be used by all people.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 12:26:35 PM

Is it possible that in 20 years cryptocurrency become not only popular but also displace other currencies? Maybe she did become an international currency which will be used by all people.
In next 20 years the world will go digital for sure but not sure whether bitcoin will be alive or not or will it get replaced by some other new and innovative currency.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 01:06:00 PM

First, I want to pay my bank loan and become financially free.
I also hope that Bitcoin will become official currency in my country and that I will be able to use my BTC funds everywhere.
If the value of Bitcoin continues to grow over the years, I hope that its value will rise significantly, more than enough to enable comfortable and nice life.
It's just dream now but hope to see it as reality in 20 years.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 01:22:07 PM

First, I want to pay my bank loan and become financially free.
I also hope that Bitcoin will become official currency in my country and that I will be able to use my BTC funds everywhere.
If the value of Bitcoin continues to grow over the years, I hope that its value will rise significantly, more than enough to enable comfortable and nice life.
It's just dream now but hope to see it as reality in 20 years.

That will surely happen we need to be positive about it and I hope that even my grand children will use bitcoin in future and at that time bitcoin will be on the moon.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 08:45:38 PM

i think it is too early to decide that what i have to do with my bitcoin after 20 years of time.

You are right. 20 years is still too far to think about it. There is a lot that could happen before then. Bitcoin may crash or it may flourish more. But before we dwell to that far future, let us first deal with what is happening with bitcoin today.
yeah well said Cheesy 20 years is more far to come and no one knows the future of it, however everyone says bitcoin has a bright future but any time anything can happen as its all about technology and market !
yeah that's right, anything can happen in the future, but it's about a person's belief, that bitcoin has a good future. so it's really difficult to predict for this. but if you are a holder, the future is indeed very important. whereas I am a trader, who try to make a profit every day.
You really can't just decide about something you are to do after 20 years in the future, since there is so much things that can happen in that gap of time. But I do not have any doubts about the future of bitcoin in 20 years. In 20 years bitcoin might have replaced both gold and dollars too.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 08:48:30 PM

i think it is too early to decide that what i have to do with my bitcoin after 20 years of time.

You are right. 20 years is still too far to think about it. There is a lot that could happen before then. Bitcoin may crash or it may flourish more. But before we dwell to that far future, let us first deal with what is happening with bitcoin today.
yeah well said Cheesy 20 years is more far to come and no one knows the future of it, however everyone says bitcoin has a bright future but any time anything can happen as its all about technology and market !
yeah that's right, anything can happen in the future, but it's about a person's belief, that bitcoin has a good future. so it's really difficult to predict for this. but if you are a holder, the future is indeed very important. whereas I am a trader, who try to make a profit every day.
You really can't just decide about something you are to do after 20 years in the future, since there is so much things that can happen in that gap of time. But I do not have any doubts about the future of bitcoin in 20 years. In 20 years bitcoin might have replaced both gold and dollars too.

If bitcoin will survive for next 20 years then it will surely replace all investment products and it will also replace all payment methods and it will rule the world for sure.

TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 03:49:05 AM

Greetings all. I'd like to know what you would do if your bitcoin did one of the following, as I am a little confused about what I'll do myself...

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again:
Bitcoin stayed where it was:
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents:
And which of these do you think is most probable?

Thanks for your opinions,

-Lags
$1,000,000 dollar is hard  to believe it will be happen but back to $1000 again is much posible to happen. I actually it's hard to know how we can use bitcoin after 20years maybe more and more open that accepted bitcoin as payment maybe someday we can buy car using bitcoin as a payment no one knows it's better to us to save now so if bitcoin price increase more than we though that's best gift we can have.  Grin Grin

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Efemen

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 09:24:18 AM

Greetings all. I'd like to know what you would do if your bitcoin did one of the following, as I am a little confused about what I'll do myself...

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:

-Lags
$1,000,000 dollar is hard  to believe it will be happen but back to $1000 again is much posible to happen. I actually it's hard to know how we can use bitcoin after 20years maybe more and more open that accepted bitcoin as payment maybe someday we can buy car using bitcoin as a payment no one knows it's better to us to save now so if bitcoin price increase more than we though that's best gift we can have.  Grin Grin

If the bitcoin market cap is the 10% of the US dollar, the price of each bitcoin will be more than $1 million.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2016, 09:34:29 AM

In next 20 years the world will go digital for sure but not sure whether bitcoin will be alive or not or will it get replaced by some other new and innovative currency.

In 20 years every thing will be digital and there will be no Fiat Currency. At that time, bitcoin will be the Ruler of all the currencies and all the country would have their alt coins.
Still 20 years is a long time and we can only imagine now what will happen then.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 09:37:43 AM

I really don't know if I will be able to keep holding my 3 Bitcoins for that long. It is long time who knows what will happen till then. In coming years we are going towards digital era but then Bitcoin will not be only trusted digital currency. I think we will see most of the countries having their own states backed currencies. I am not very excited when it comes to think about value in 20 years.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 09:46:08 AM

maybe after the next 20 years bitcoin prices will be very high. I can buy anything with bitcoin future. I'll save bitcoin as much as possible at this time. I want to invest in bitocin.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 11:33:13 AM

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:

-Lags

If btc hits the 1 million, id be trying to get as much as i can of btc as soon as the price starts going up, if it gets to 1k it wouldnt really change that much juat as if it stays the same as now, but if it get to a price of a few cents od probably get some btc amount or just take what i have at that moment and store it on an offline wallet for the better times. Cheesy
All i wish for btc to become is to be the mainstream currency, that i font have to carry loads of money with me, i want to be buying groceries, smokes and everything else with btc, thats my dream and hopes for the next 20 years

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 12:02:49 PM

maybe after the next 20 years bitcoin prices will be very high. I can buy anything with bitcoin future. I'll save bitcoin as much as possible at this time. I want to invest in bitocin.

I think yes it certainly will be at a high price. bitcoin will experience several times halving the next 20 years, and when it also bitcoin will become rarer when depleted mined, so that made me believe the future price will be very high.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 12:05:11 PM

Well, 20 years are really long journey. But, if i have many bitcoins for the next 20 years, i will sell half from all my bitcoins and the rest i invest it to make it grow.
angryswamp

Activity: 268

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 12:06:47 PM

i would like to be using it every day to do some shoppings in my local shop

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
macedoniantable

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 12:08:52 PM

I would like to end world poverty. Because bitcoin has a future like this and the power is possible.
This is what I believe it has the influence to be able to do for all mankind.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 12:11:00 PM

In 20 years every thing will be digital and there will be no Fiat Currency. At that time, bitcoin will be the Ruler of all the currencies and all the country would have their alt coins.
Still 20 years is a long time and we can only imagine now what will happen then.

Because every government and central bank in the world will just give up control of the countries monetary policy - NOT.

Fiat currency will be dead and digital currency will be the norm but it will be government issued, controlled and most importantly 100% tracked and traced.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 12:11:44 PM

Well, 20 years are really long journey. But, if i have many bitcoins for the next 20 years, i will sell half from all my bitcoins and the rest i invest it to make it grow.

That's the right thing to do as price of bitcoin would be too high in next 20 years so if you sell those coins then you can expect higher money in your wallet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: