Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:54:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: In 20 years, what would you like to do with your bitcoin?  (Read 59360 times)
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 01:42:18 PM

Greetings all. I'd like to know what you would do if your bitcoin did one of the following, as I am a little confused about what I'll do myself...

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again:
Bitcoin stayed where it was:
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents:
And which of these do you think is most probable?

Thanks for your opinions,

-Lags

If Bitcoin hits $1,000,000 in 20 years I'd sell half of one coin and travel around the world.

If Bitocin will be $1,000 I think with my few coins which I will probably have by that time I'd travel to one or two places I was always dreeming of.

If Bitcoin will be worthless, well, it will never happen IMO

And I think none of these is most probable because Bitcoin will be from $10,000 to $20,000 in 20 years.
It would be our great fortune if bitcoin reaches its value what it has been expected then certainly money would be too many to spend but we can never be sure that bitcoin can never be worthless because it is simply a cryptocurrency which exists on the binary bit of computer system which is somehow can be infected by virus and maybe the money be worthless and it is somehow impossible to get its value to 1,000,000 but its better to imagine.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 01:49:58 PM

i think holding 100bitcoin for retirement day in next 20years is good option, im sure in future bitcoin will be famous currency and 40% offline merchand use it like visa/ master card.
better is to use most of the bitcoin to open a business in the real world. I suggest to open a business related about the technology. because with technology we can help the development of bitcoin in this world.
davis196

Activity: 3010
Merit: 918

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 02:22:01 PM

Greetings all. I'd like to know what you would do if your bitcoin did one of the following, as I am a little confused about what I'll do myself...

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again:

-Lags

After 20 years bitcoin can dissapear.It pointless to say what would happend.

After 20 years the apocalypse might happen and there won`t be any people who use bitcoins. Grin

Bitcoin will hit 1M USD only if the US government replaces USD with bitcoin as the official currency.

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 04:17:50 PM

i think holding 100bitcoin for retirement day in next 20years is good option, im sure in future bitcoin will be famous currency and 40% offline merchand use it like visa/ master card.
better is to use most of the bitcoin to open a business in the real world. I suggest to open a business related about the technology. because with technology we can help the development of bitcoin in this world.

Yeah openning store that deals with technology , gadget and devices and accept bitcoin is great.  In addition, the best item to sell is those that is the basic need of people.  Foods, clothing and shelter.  You will never run out of customer if you offer this three especially the food because it is really needed by us.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 06:27:34 PM

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000: even i get 1 bitcoin after 20 year's i would probably happy because i do buy all things i want build a house and lot where i can live free and alone because 1 bitcoin is equal to 1m dollar here in ph you can buy a lot with that money Smiley
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again: i will exchange all this into fiat so that i can use it on my daily living where i can build a small business to start a business
Bitcoin stayed where it was: i will continue to collect and earn bitcoin and hold it until the price came back
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents: i don't know maybe i still continue to collect and earn as much as i can Smiley

That's some pretty sweet speculation you have there.
20 years IS quite a lot of time so you never really know what you do by that time until that time actually comes. My speculations can only reach up to a year since if I stick to a single plan all the time, then I wouldn't be able to adapt accordingly if need be.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 06:49:47 PM

Yeah openning store that deals with technology , gadget and devices and accept bitcoin is great.  In addition, the best item to sell is those that is the basic need of people.  Foods, clothing and shelter.  You will never run out of customer if you offer this three especially the food because it is really needed by us.
but to me after 20 years i will be above 50 and hope that at that time my sun will be dealing in my store in bitcoin, hope at that time people will be ding trade mostly in bitcoin, and they will be using bitcoin as a fiat currency, and hope that at that time every store will accept bitcoin from customers,
Mersedes

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 07:00:03 PM

but to me after 20 years i will be above 50 and hope that at that time my sun will be dealing in my store in bitcoin, hope at that time people will be ding trade mostly in bitcoin, and they will be using bitcoin as a fiat currency, and hope that at that time every store will accept bitcoin from customers,
I'm still new and I can not understand why it can not exist two different currencies. The real and digital. What is the benefit of the population will go if only for bitcoin and that these were the only money on the ground.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:34:27 PM

We don't know how much the price will be after 20 years because until then there are lots of halvings and there will be probably lots of exchange hacks so the price will go up and will go down most of the time but I prefer more to invest them somewhere so you play with money rather than just saving there.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:36:59 PM

We don't know how much the price will be after 20 years because until then there are lots of halvings and there will be probably lots of exchange hacks so the price will go up and will go down most of the time but I prefer more to invest them somewhere so you play with money rather than just saving there.

Obviously we can't say what will happen For me 20 years is a very long time. but if you ask me i will keep spending and trading my bitcoin like real money. no body knows what will be the bitcoin value in 20 years. better to use it like real money to avoid future risks.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:40:51 PM

Obviously we can't say what will happen For me 20 years is a very long time. but if you ask me i will keep spending and trading my bitcoin like real money. no body knows what will be the bitcoin value in 20 years. better to use it like real money to avoid future risks.

yes we will never know until when can bitcoin there maybe we do not need to think about this for bitcoin still provide benefits as long that too we can get profit from trading.

n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:51:23 PM

That's what I said already, playing with the money investing and spending them (if you can and if you have where to invest/spend) then why not, maybe the price will go the moon but risk as much as you can afford to lose. I really think that it is still risky to invest in bitcoin even for few years so not even thinking for 20 years which is so far from now.
oceanriver

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:56:00 PM

yes we will never know until when can bitcoin there maybe we do not need to think about this for bitcoin still provide benefits as long that too we can get profit from trading.
i think i would do some great things with my bitcoin, it is going to become really huge hopefully, i think that i will use it for everyday shopping
Dobmaster

Activity: 464

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 11:45:26 AM

i think i would do some great things with my bitcoin, it is going to become really huge hopefully, i think that i will use it for everyday shopping

I think the bitcoin will be used widely in the future. Many people will hold that to do online shopping, especially international shopping.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 11:57:58 AM

I think the bitcoin will be used widely in the future. Many people will hold that to do online shopping, especially international shopping.

Yup, bitcoin will certainly be used by everyone. Because bitcon is quite different from other digital currencies, in addition to providing the convenience, security, and kindness in doing deals, bitcoin also provides benefits that can not be done by digital currency that already exists
takingthis4

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 12:06:16 PM

I'm still new and I can not understand why it can not exist two different currencies. The real and digital. What is the benefit of the population will go if only for bitcoin and that these were the only money on the ground.
if the population goes to bitcoins  only then there wouldnt be any banks and that would be really great as people wouldnt have to pay fees to banks

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 2187

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 12:18:27 PM

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again:

-Lags

After 20 years bitcoin can dissapear.It pointless to say what would happend.

After 20 years the apocalypse might happen and there won`t be any people who use bitcoins. Grin

Bitcoin will hit 1M USD only if the US government replaces USD with bitcoin as the official currency.

If the US government replaces USD with Bitcoin the price of it will be around $333k, but if all the money in the world will be replaced by Bitcoin the price of Bitcoin will be over 3M USD (you can get this number dividing the total market capitalization of all publicly traded companies in the world by the total number of Bitcoins).

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 12:51:42 PM

if the population goes to bitcoins  only then there wouldnt be any banks and that would be really great as people wouldnt have to pay fees to banks

That will never happen, banks will always survive in future as it holds support from Government and people and Government will never allow bitcoin to get on mainstream.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 01:14:11 PM

Bitcoin will never rise upto $1,000,000 or $1,000 anytime soon!

In my opinion it'll stay at $600 max.

No wonder whether all governments will accept it or not, but it'll stay there for sure.

For me, Bitcoin price will rise upto 1000$ in the year 2018-2020. But we dont know that for sure. But for me, that price will be achieved. Look at the people who are investing now.  We are now growing, and still even now. But the problem is, when do bitcoin stops producing ? We are now experiencing some Halving events and lately, Bitcoin price rose upto 700$.

Conus

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:15:26 PM

You are correct in that bitcoin will never take over the banks.  The only part I disagree with is the government not allowing it to happen.  The USA has already confirmed Bitcoin as an asset.  Once they did this, they gave us permission to own Bitcoin with no issues.  The only way to reverse it would to make bitcoin illegal.  Because of the tracking possibilities, there is not much of a way to do that and enforce it unless they take down the masses.  

That will never happen, banks will always survive in future as it holds support from Government and people and Government will never allow bitcoin to get on mainstream.
greatr

Activity: 447

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:20:33 PM

Bitcoin will never rise upto $1,000,000 or $1,000 anytime soon!

In my opinion it'll stay at $600 max.

No wonder whether all governments will accept it or not, but it'll stay there for sure.

For me, Bitcoin price will rise upto 1000$ in the year 2018-2020. But we dont know that for sure. But for me, that price will be achieved. Look at the people who are investing now.  We are now growing, and still even now. But the problem is, when do bitcoin stops producing ? We are now experiencing some Halving events and lately, Bitcoin price rose upto 700$.
the price is definitely going to grow to way bigger prices pretty soon, i think that something like 10 thousand dollars per bitcoin will be possible
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: