Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:51:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What wallets do you use and why?  (Read 34684 times)
adelhmdt

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:56:35 PM

im using xapo wallet, because you can send bitcoins with no fees and there is a store so you can buy games (steam and origin ...etc)
Cybertron00

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 11:48:56 AM

Uhmmm.Me myself now im using too many wallets,bitcoin wallet, dogecoin wallet,ltc wallet and others.But i most like doge and bitcoin.Why? Because theybare the most common coin that can be use in most of gambling sites out there and im a gambler so that my reason why i mostly use that two cryptocurrency
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 11:53:39 AM

I am using blockchain.info because it is good and working fine.I have good strong password with Google Authenticator.I also have desktop core wallet but that I use to store my investment.I don't feel need for online use to look at some other wallet provider at the moment.
wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 04:31:03 PM

I myself use 3 different wallets. One is on my Android device, one on my desktop PC and one online.

The one i like the most is on my desktop, MultiBit. I like it because you can quicky generate new deposit adresses and keep track of your incomes and outcomes. I only use Blockchain for some payments, and on my mobile phone i have MyCelium wallet, which i use for mobile/QR code scanning payments.

What wallets do you use and which one do you prefer and why?

I had some bitcoin wallet for transactions every day. The main wallet to store my bitcoin i use blockchain.info because it has proven its safety. And other wallet is from exchange for trading purposes course. thank you Smiley
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:26:47 PM

I have only used blockchain. I guess it is a wallet very safe and the best, because to my knowledge, blockchain bitcoin has existed since the first appeared, so I believe with storage in blockchain
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:29:04 PM

I use blockchain and multibit as I think both are very safe wallets and if I need to convert my coins to my local currency then I use localbitcoins.
victoryboy

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:34:45 PM

I have installed desktop windows wallet and now for 2 years.I am good with this.There was some period when I began to use blockchain.info but due to unexpected problems I moved back.Now this is only wallet which I trust and can use anytime I want.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:40:29 PM

I am using blockchain and so far no problem.I see there are so many advanced wallets have been developed but I am fully satisfied with current wallet provider.I know it is risky to use services of any online wallet provider.For my holdings is not big thing.It is used by thousands still.
jangloos

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:44:33 PM

I am using different types of wallets which are as PC wallet,blockchain and of two well known exchanges wallets.Some people can say this is not good but I am fully aware of the risks and consequences.I have my way to manage thins so is going good for me.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 03:39:51 AM

I only use 3 bitcoin wallets online.First is xapo because xapo as good security and im always updated of bitcoin price hike  and i love their faucets.Second is blockchain,because ofnits security also and fast transactions.Last is coinsph wallet,because using this app i can buy prepaid load and pay bills online and encash my bitcoin to real money

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
andloveme

Activity: 244

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 03:43:08 AM

Used Bitcoin-Core for years, until the 50gb in my harddrive started to become painful as I ran out of space. Moved everything to Electrum recently, and dealt for a week with a "Synchronizing..." freeze that eventually got solved by removing files on the config folder.

Now I use Electrum as a hot wallet and a Trezor for my long term storage.
On my phone I use Mycelium.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 04:14:26 AM

I use a online wallet and I paper wallet, one is for transactions online to buy things and the other one the paper wallet is for saving my bitcoins for later.
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 04:21:09 AM

When i started collecting bitcoin i used only coinbase wallet and it worked for me perfectly,these days i use ledger wallet to keep my btc and coinbase for my transactions.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 04:43:27 AM

I only use  a paper wallet because I consider a paper wallet as secure and its also that I like it very much.
I have a online wallet but I'm just scared that I get hacked or something, so I do not risk it to put amounts on it these days.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:01:14 AM

I only use  a paper wallet because I consider a paper wallet as secure and its also that I like it very much.
I have a online wallet but I'm just scared that I get hacked or something, so I do not risk it to put amounts on it these days.

I wanted to use paper wallets too but the problem with paper is that although it is the most secure way, you cannot spend coins from paper easily which means you have to sweep the keys if you want to spend any of the coins.

instead I use electrum as a cold storage to sign the transaction offline and only broadcast it online. that way I am both safe and can spend at any time.

Only Bitcoin
Cybertron00

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:51:42 AM

I myself use 3 different wallets. One is on my Android device, one on my desktop PC and one online.

The one i like the most is on my desktop, MultiBit. I like it because you can quicky generate new deposit adresses and keep track of your incomes and outcomes. I only use Blockchain for some payments, and on my mobile phone i have MyCelium wallet, which i use for mobile/QR code scanning payments.

What wallets do you use and which one do you prefer and why?
i use different wallets one is xapo, cause i can get bits on xapo free, fast and many way like faucet sites and application on phone second is coinbase cause i have an link shortener that only pay coinbase and last is coins[.]ph cause that's the only wallet that i can use to cash out some of my bitcoin and convert into real money and has a instant transfer from coins[.]ph to coins[.]ph transfer
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 09:05:44 AM

i have an old blockchain.info wallet which i have enabled the 2fa with a very strong password for it but since i felt it is not enough security i switched to cold storage and i used Electrum for that because i don't have to download the whole blockchain.

--looking for signature--
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 11:11:24 AM

I only used 1 bitcoin wallet which is blockchain i feel that the security in blockchain is pretty solid
I am considering to switch to offline wallet when i got more bitcoin
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 11:52:54 AM

i use blockchain.info as online wallet, electrum wallet for easy storage as it is a light weight wallet which can be used easily in any PC or LAP and can be used as offline wallet too with the portable wallet of electrum
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 11:58:59 AM

I only used 1 bitcoin wallet which is blockchain i feel that the security in blockchain is pretty solid
I am considering to switch to offline wallet when i got more bitcoin

you should do that as fast as possible.

although blockchain.info has a good security and if you have a strong password and also enable 2fa you are fairly safe but you can't compare it to safety of cold storage.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: