Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:59:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What wallets do you use and why?  (Read 34684 times)
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:46:57 PM

I use 3 bitcoin wallets. Coinbase, blockchain, and coins.ph wallet which is exclusive here in the Philippines. I use coins.ph as main wallet because they offer many services like pay your credit card bill, electric and water bills, top-up your mobile phomes, you can even buy steam wallet codes using that wallet. I only use coinbase and blockchain  as secondary wallet and for faucets. Grin
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:53:24 PM

i use blockchain.info as online wallet, electrum wallet for easy storage as it is a light weight wallet which can be used easily in any PC or LAP and can be used as offline wallet too with the portable wallet of electrum

I use Coinbase as my wallet.  I do this because I feel that it is secure and also it makes it easier for me to transfer my BTC into USD in a blink of an eye, faster than what I have seen with other wallets.  This concerns me because if I ever see the fall in a bad way, I want to be able to get out anywhere I have a phone to access Coinbase.
Captimiz

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:59:45 PM

I use electrum cause it's ultra lightweight. The traditional wallet took just too long to update.

PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:03:25 PM

I use Bitcoin Official Wallet for Android. I use it because I can't wait for Bitcoin Core to download (not going to talk about updates). The only flaw is that I can't sign messages, but it would be too long to download Bitcoin Core on my computer.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:41:14 PM

I only used 1 bitcoin wallet which is blockchain i feel that the security in blockchain is pretty solid
I am considering to switch to offline wallet when i got more bitcoin

I also use the blockchain because the blockchain wallet is very good and its these days also pretty good secured if you ask me.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:28:36 PM

I only used 1 bitcoin wallet which is blockchain i feel that the security in blockchain is pretty solid
I am considering to switch to offline wallet when i got more bitcoin

I also use the blockchain because the blockchain wallet is very good and its these days also pretty good secured if you ask me.

Yeah blockchain online wallet is really secured that's why it was removed to the recommended web wallets by bitcoin.org lol.

Im just using blockchain online wallet if I want to prioritize some general transactions that really need a fast confirmation.
ravens

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 02:33:42 AM

I use Multibit because you can choose your own fees and the fees are generally cheaper than blockchain.info.

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀   LET'S THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE   ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●   WhyFuture.com   ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
A Blog That Discusses About Artificial Intelligence, The Future, Ethics on AI, and more
davis196

Activity: 2982
Merit: 914

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 05:45:24 AM

I myself use 3 different wallets. One is on my Android device, one on my desktop PC and one online.

The one i like the most is on my desktop, MultiBit. I like it because you can quicky generate new deposit adresses and keep track of your incomes and outcomes. I only use Blockchain for some payments, and on my mobile phone i have MyCelium wallet, which i use for mobile/QR code scanning payments.

What wallets do you use and which one do you prefer and why?

I use only localbitcoins wallet.I think it`s secure enough and i can trade for flat.

I used to have 2 Coinbase wallets,but i`m totally disappointed with Coinbase.

Never had any PC/desktop wallet...

Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 05:52:39 AM

I myself use 3 different wallets. One is on my Android device, one on my desktop PC and one online.

The one i like the most is on my desktop, MultiBit. I like it because you can quicky generate new deposit adresses and keep track of your incomes and outcomes. I only use Blockchain for some payments, and on my mobile phone i have MyCelium wallet, which i use for mobile/QR code scanning payments.

I use only localbitcoins wallet.I think it`s secure enough and i can trade for flat.

I used to have 2 Coinbase wallets,but i`m totally disappointed with Coinbase.

Never had any PC/desktop wallet...

For me i use these

Coins. Ph wallet app for cash out,load, and buy mol points these local wallet provider gives us convenient and secured using interference when using their app mostly of us using this because its mobile friendly and we can easily cash out our btc anytime we want with no fee charge.

Coinbase i use this wallet for storing my bitcoins for a  Long time and if i want my bitcoin sleep for quit long time well i use this  because i find it more secure.

Nowl1935

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 08:08:24 AM

Im using coins.ph its very easy to use and they have their own method of cash out,Via bank, remitance etc. You can buy gaming and discount cards too.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 01:35:09 PM

For me i use these

Coins. Ph wallet app for cash out,load, and buy mol points these local wallet provider gives us convenient and secured using interference when using their app mostly of us using this because its mobile friendly and we can easily cash out our btc anytime we want with no fee charge.

Coinbase i use this wallet for storing my bitcoins for a  Long time and if i want my bitcoin sleep for quit long time well i use this  because i find it more secure.

If you only have an option of using an online wallet, then I will choose coins.ph as your storage for your sleeping coins. It was registered in our country and taking an operation under our country's law. So in here, we all know their details and we can take the benefits of any legal action just in case the company turns to a fraud. If Coinbase will do such fraud, you can't easily sued them since they are in other country.
redviper

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 01:42:52 PM

I too am using electrum but will move most of my holdings to Trezor soon. I hear they'll start supporting ETH shortly - it'd be great to secure both BTC and ETH in the same hardware wallet.
Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:17:56 AM

Most of the bitcoin users here in philippines use coins.ph because aside from it's popular and easy to buy bitcoin because we can choose different options from buying from 7 11 stores and buy bitcoin by our bank accounts etc. Aside from the benefit of buying bitcoin we can cashout easily from different option like bank account,door to door delivery etc..
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:35:30 AM

I use bitcoin online wallet, blockchain, because blockchain is my first bitcoin wallet and it's easy to use. But since the new wallet appears, it's sucks because you need sent the bitcoins into your main balance from the address and have a fee too.
ning_chang

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:23:41 AM

Im using 4 different wallets for different reasons.
My wallets
Coins.ph (Main wallet)
Coinbase (Credhot)
Blockchain (to avoid fee)
Xapo (For my faucet games)
dotajhay

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 06:23:31 AM

i use coins.ph because im from philippines and i cash out it in different remittance or banks here in the philippines , and i can sell prepaid loads with discounts so i can do sideline jobs, prepaid loads is popular here in the philippines.

genos

Activity: 574

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 11:04:29 PM

The wallet i already use is blockchain.info, i use this wallet because my brother suggest me and he say that blockchain.info is the best wallet then i trust him

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 11:09:54 PM

The wallet i already use is blockchain.info, i use this wallet because my brother suggest me and he say that blockchain.info is the best wallet then i trust him
Blockchain.info is probably one of the better online wallets to use, that and something like Coinbase or whatever other similar wallets exist. I personally use Coinbase because it is relatively safe and is also a direct exchange in the event I ever want to take advantage of price swings, but I should move a majority of my coins out of it in case something happens in the future.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 11:41:15 PM

now I only use blockchain.info, I use it in my PC and also on mobile, I use on mobile, because I always do transactions outside the PC
cookiemonster07

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 11:52:03 PM

I'm current using blockchain.info because I think blockchain is safe and hard to hack. I love blockchain because is fast to send money and to received money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: