Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:57:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What wallets do you use and why?  (Read 34688 times)
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 04:51:54 PM

I used "coins.ph wallet" because it is accurate to my country and from that wallet i can easily top up mobile load as one of my basic daily needs.
Aside from that, coins.ph wallet is a wallet which you can directly request for withdrawal of you bitcoin into cash money. Thats why i preferred to used coins.ph wallet.

Use only coins.ph for withdrawing bitcoin to fiat or buying bitcoin thru our desired payment option. Yes that exchange site is really a big help since they offers lots of services already here in our country.

But still make a good practice on not storing too much in any kinds of web wallet.
skyway1

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 09:40:14 PM

Recently i am using Xapo wallet because xapo is much more safest and very secure wallet and its very easy and xapo transation is zero so its transaction fees is not apply and a huge people are using Xapo.
Yeah Xapo wallet is really very safest and secure and maximum people are use using Xapo wallet because Xapo wallet is very much secure and very popular and everyone are using Xapo for bitcoin and you are right that Xapo transaction is very fastest and no fees apply on Xapo wallet.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 11:25:51 PM

Recently i am using Xapo wallet because xapo is much more safest and very secure wallet and its very easy and xapo transation is zero so its transaction fees is not apply and a huge people are using Xapo.
Yeah Xapo wallet is really very safest and secure and maximum people are use using Xapo wallet because Xapo wallet is very much secure and very popular and everyone are using Xapo for bitcoin and you are right that Xapo transaction is very fastest and no fees apply on Xapo wallet.

Along with xapo blockchain is also widely used and many of the bitcoin users you will find with desktop wallet which is considered as a more secure wallet. By the way more people like xapo because with that we do not have to pay any fee of transaction.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 11:43:14 PM

2FA will only make your account safe from third party hackers but it won't make you safe from the hands of the site operators, they can easily close your account and steal your coins anytime they want so i don't really trust online wallets

we can use sms 2fa for all our bitcoin account if that's option avaible, it's very asfe than other 2fa.
or we can use google authenticator im use it for all poloniex, bittrex, c-cex and other market account
yeah I think if you were thinking of looking for a secure wallet you do not have to bother with it. you only need to add authentication for each account in any wallet and purse that you use will be safe when you use 2FA. you should try it dude
d@nte

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:32:12 AM

I'm using blockchain.info and core wallet, both are quite safe and simple to use, I had no major problems so far. I have not tried other alternatives, but I'll probably test the electrum wallet.
BitsandBites

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:39:11 AM

I use 2 wallets,
First is Electrum, it's lightweight wallet for PC. There are many features, such as multisig, add-ons, secret phrase and so on.
It's very secure if you put strong password & they always release update quickly.
Second is Mycelium, it's lightweight wallet for Android. I rarely use it, but there are many features & security option which you can't find at other wallet for android.
Most of the people are only using wallets who they trust the most off course and i think that would be block chain because everybody has a block chain account and that is the most used for now.
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:40:52 AM

I used two bitcoin wallet. I'm using blockchain and vip.bitcoin. I am using bitcoin blockchain to store temporary results of the signature campaign. And I use bitcoin vip.bitcoin to save me because I think there is very secure to save. I never save bitcoin in a long time and I usually sell bitcoin and then transfer it to the bank.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:43:19 AM

I am using two different wallets. The first one is from coins.ph. It's a wallet that was made for people in my country, the Philippines. We can convert our Bitcoins into our local currency easily, top up our phone, buy steam credits, and even pay our bills.

The second one is from blockchain. I needed to stake this account just in case I get hacked. So I needed a blockchain wallet for signing a message. Coins.ph doesn't support signed message as of now.

DomesticTrader

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:57:35 AM

There are so many wallet to use i dont know witch one i would use becuase most of them are just there for you to get scammed and i dont think i would that so i pick th eblock chain.
Iceborn

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:21:14 AM

I am not using wallets because i was scammed by one and that was one of the most used block chain called and i store them now local because i dont trust them anymore/.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:28:37 AM

The best thing about Xapo is the fees, in blockchain you cannot send the coins without selecting a fees or the minimum fee amount but in Xapo you can send whatever amount you want without any fees, or maybe they charge fees but it is so small that we does not notice.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:35:31 AM

I am not using wallets because i was scammed by one and that was one of the most used block chain called and i store them now local because i dont trust them anymore/.
Which wallet service you are talking about please share details about it so that other will not get scammed by them. How you send bitcoin stored locally? do you have downloaded whole bitcoin blockchain?

pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 10:21:41 AM

I'm using the blockchain.info online wallet, for hot storage. For cold storage, I'm using the electrum wallet. I had no problems with them so far.
the same for me with a hot storage though i use paper wallets in order to hold the funds in a cold storage

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
haankoammu

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:32:05 PM

I use three wallets as well, The main and the one for the easiest and fastest use is blockchain.info, Very convenient and simple to use, Also using Electrum and Multibit for storage and keeping anything more than few mBTC's in them.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 01:47:13 PM

I use Armory for pretty much everything besides the .5BTC I keep on my iPhone via Copay (just in case I find a place that takes Bitcoin). Armory for cold storage is by far my favorite solution even though it does take up a lot of resources. I have yet to test out a hardware wallet as I do not see how it could be better than armory for me.
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 02:10:11 PM

I use blockchain bitcoin online wallet, because this is my first bitcoin online wallet since i still new about bitcoin. Actually i also have another wallets, but i never use it anymore.
bitcointank

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 02:12:11 PM

Blockchain as usually, they create multiple addresses, so I can try bitcoin transactions to keep more private, I like the free world in bitcoin land.
dharkmadder

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:48:03 AM

I am using 3 wallets at the moment as well, One is blockchain.info, I know it's not the best for security to use an online wallet but it's fast and easier to use, Also using Electrum as a PC wallet and being relatively easy, Have Bitcoin core to sign messages and as a storage.

the.scientist

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 03:04:33 PM

I'm using blockchain.info and bitcoin core wallet. I have not tried the electrum wallet. Although many individuals claim to be a good choice, I need to get more information before using it.
whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 04:27:48 PM

I use blockchain bitcoin online wallet, because this is my first bitcoin online wallet since i still new about bitcoin. Actually i also have another wallets, but i never use it anymore.
i also use blockchain wallet, but i also use bitcoin wallet for transaction and investing bitcoin in other cryto currencies.i think blockchain is one of the most reliable and trusted walled to be use for bitcoin .

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: