Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:02:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What wallets do you use and why?  (Read 34678 times)
mrkevio

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 05:18:10 PM

I use the online blockchain wallet the most.
Besides that I use bitcoin core on one of my laptops and electrum and multibit on the other.

I think your funds will be safer if you will transfer your money to a cold wallet. If printed out correctly, you can have the safest Bitcoin funds. Cold wallets keep you safe and protected against hackers. If you got a very old laptop or PC, you can install Linux Live on it and proceed to the creation of these wallets. They can also be generated offline, which is insane!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 08:37:44 PM

I prefer only blockchain wallet. Nectar in bitcoin world i find trust any body except blockchain. As I had encountered many scam related ponzi does that loots money from user do Asher encountering such situations I can't take risk again.
Neither hehe I was confused with Nector anyways Wink , yeah blockchain is the best wallet to use for those who want some safety plus quick transactions because its online so its quick but being the fact that we can save the private keys make it secure too. But hey there is a new wallet in the market, rushwallet Wink
Mark02

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 10:03:44 PM

Well for me I am using coins.ph wallet. I know some of you will ask what is this wallet. Well it is only available in Asia Region. And I use this because I found it convenient the fact that I am at Philippines wbich I can convert bitcoins into PHP easily. Another thing I like about this wallet is that, it has 0 transaction fee (believe it or not) altough sometimes, transactions were slow but since it is for free, it is not that big deal.

I also tried Blockhain but decided to just use coins.ph for good.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 05:13:09 AM

I have always used the blockchain.info online wallet (right now, I have two of them). For trade, I use the Localbitcoins.com wallet, and for receiving my sig earnings, I use by Yobit wallet. These are the only wallets I use.
Lol I think yobit not a wallet dude, but rather an exchange, but you can save your bitcoin there, but you must remember to thread in this section "Do not keep all your bitcoin in exchange"? you know it right ?
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 05:40:26 AM

I prefer only blockchain wallet. Nectar in bitcoin world i find trust any body except blockchain. As I had encountered many scam related ponzi does that loots money from user do Asher encountering such situations I can't take risk again.
Neither hehe I was confused with Nector anyways Wink , yeah blockchain is the best wallet to use for those who want some safety plus quick transactions because its online so its quick but being the fact that we can save the private keys make it secure too. But hey there is a new wallet in the market, rushwallet Wink

No doubt about blockchain, I've been using it for a long time already and I can say that this is the also the best wallet as you are saying guys. Because of its safety and fast transactions even though they are now charging for the transaction fees, it doesn't matter for their service are worth to be charged for small pennies.
blockchain.info has charged transactions fees as far back as i can remember so i don't understand what you mean by that.
You must also remember that because blockchain.infor stores your private keys on your own devise and not on their servers your bitcoins are only as safe as your devise is, add 2fa for added security.

Check this link for more information on blockchain.info procedures: https://blockchain.info/wallet/technical-faq

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 06:41:42 AM

I use the online blockchain wallet the most.
Besides that I use bitcoin core on one of my laptops and electrum and multibit on the other.

I am using Coinbase, Xapo, Coins.ph for cash out and Blockchain. Among the four wallets i Have, The most user friendly was Coins.ph, But thier Security was not enough unlike on the security of Blockchain. Blockchain is the Best wallet for me because it more fast, But i was complaining on the fee on Blockchain transaction. Although it was only a small amount compare to non bitcoin transaction, still they have the higher Fee than the other wallet. I also suggest xapo wallet, its also nice and easy to use.
croutonhexagon

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 06:57:34 AM

I prefer only blockchain wallet because it's official ledger it can't steal or make any modifications to my money. And all other 3rd party wallets are just for name shake they will definitely run away with users money. And many 3rd party wallet had done this.
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:53:07 AM

I myself use 3 different wallets. One is on my Android device, one on my desktop PC and one online.

The one i like the most is on my desktop, MultiBit. I like it because you can quicky generate new deposit adresses and keep track of your incomes and outcomes. I only use Blockchain for some payments, and on my mobile phone i have MyCelium wallet, which i use for mobile/QR code scanning payments.

What wallets do you use and which one do you prefer and why?
i use coinbase online , i use it because when i just knew about bitcoin i found boinbase and i think this is simple wallet for beginner
sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 12:11:28 PM

I myself use 3 different wallets. One is on my Android device, one on my desktop PC and one online.

The one i like the most is on my desktop, MultiBit. I like it because you can quicky generate new deposit adresses and keep track of your incomes and outcomes. I only use Blockchain for some payments, and on my mobile phone i have MyCelium wallet, which i use for mobile/QR code scanning payments.

I use mycelium on my Android phone. because it's good for the Beginner's and easy to use.Also it's designed nicely.It has features like watch-only addresses, cold storage spending, and HD accounts.

On the other hand, I use electrum on my desktop.I think electrum is a very good wallet for both Beginner's and advanced user.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 03:50:36 PM

i use coinbase because i think very easy and very simple

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 10:11:53 PM

I use blockchain becouse it is the most practicaly wallet that I ever know. The mobile version is really nice. Thats why I like blockchain.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 10:50:07 PM

I use blockchain becouse it is the most practicaly wallet that I ever know. The mobile version is really nice. Thats why I like blockchain.
probably because most people memakain blockchain early in bitcoin launching so many people are getting used to use blockchain, actually every wallet has its own characteristics and I think all of the wallet good for use
zahra4577

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:50:47 PM

Most of the time I use exchange wallets as I dont have desktop to download btc wallet.I know it is risky to have our coins kept at exchange wallet but I dont have a choice.Another reason is I don't have much bitcoin so even if I loose,it wont make any difference to me

Liang_Kubur

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 01:54:01 AM

From known bitcoin until now, I just use the online wallet from blockchain. I use blockchain because I have never encountered a problem with the use of the bitcoin and certainly is a matter of security.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 02:20:58 AM

Currently I only use two wallets for my desktop I use multibit is very lightweight and fast, so it gets the job done, and I also use the wallet of blockchain.info when I’m on the move, personally I don't see too much reason to install a wallet in my phone thanks to my wallet in blockchain.info.
canah17

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 05:08:30 AM

Well its nice to have 3 different wallets but its really weird because you monitor on the mobile of yours and desktop and also online but i am a lazy guy HAHAHA.. -_- i would recommend you to mobile because you have been holding your phone outside the house if you want to deposit your bitcoin from earning you can easily get have it and the address of your bitcoin its just in your hands but be careful because it may be stolen the phone that is but the safe wallet is online no one can hack it because its very secure unlike the desktop hackers can hack your desktop believe me. online is the best wallet to have because someone or something always monitor your bitcoin and in fact that you have so many wallets well that's also a genius idea my man i would like to try that but im poor at this time so im earning some. well good luck and good day you Smiley
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 05:24:24 AM

From known bitcoin until now, I just use the online wallet from blockchain. I use blockchain because I have never encountered a problem with the use of the bitcoin and certainly is a matter of security.

me too, i have never encountered any problems by using blockchain.info wallet since the first time I used it and what I like with the blockchain wallet it has a good security when it comes to your account but according to some people despite the good security of your account blockchain.info is vulnerable and its servers can be accessed by the hackers.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 05:33:40 AM

At the present time now, I used c-cex, poloniex, bittrex, novaexchange, alcurex, and blockchain, those exchange wallet I used every time I earned bitcoin in different exchange trading platform.
Meycell

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 08:57:39 AM

blockhain , why ? this is first wallet i heard . because i am a newbie don't understand about bitcoin or wallet etc then my friend recommended me to blockhain
Tanic

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 09:04:11 AM

I use only one online wallet on Blockchain. I get payment from my campaign to my wallet on  Yobit exchanger and I know that it is not so saved to hold all of your money on an exchangers cause it's may be hacked in any moment, so I am just saving some amount there and after transfer it all on my Blockchain wallet, cause of I think there my bitcoins are more saved than on the exchanger.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: