Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:53:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 500$ This Dec ! Update (6-13-2016)  (Read 12811 times)
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 03:20:12 AM

500 in december, would be a double compared to a few months back.
That would not be good for bitcoin. Investors would thing someone is playing a game.

Getting a stable rise to 500 usd would be better.
Stable rise would be $75 in 4 days. Can you see that as a possibility? Even the sales from boxing day didn't even raise it by a dollar from yesterday morning. There is not a possibility of that happening either. Now just need to look towards the new year and the possibility of a steady rise then.

Since not many big online players are accepting these bitcoins so all these sales will not be having much impact on bitcoin prices. Only if any big online shops accepts than many people use bitcoins to shop than it will impact on btc prices. But currently mostly gambling people are actively using bitcoins so they might have already stored sufficient coins for year end gambling by knowing prices may go up during this time. I feel now btc will grow slowly only next year and I don't think this week any big price movements in btc.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:52:29 AM

price will remain how it is in next few weeks and then we are going up again slowly
this will be first marker for some investment

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Bokelka

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 07:16:36 PM

price will remain how it is in next few weeks and then we are going up again slowly
this will be first marker for some investment

Yes. The consolidation is the preparation for the next price rise. The longer the consolidation, the higher the price.
patricken

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 10:07:42 PM

The bitcoin price did not reach $500 in December. But I think it will reach $500 in January or February.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 06:30:58 PM

The bitcoin price did not reach $500 in December. But I think it will reach $500 in January or February.

Well yes it could be altough we have to be realistic and patient.
If it goes to 500 we are in for a win, if not we could go down a lot.

For me getting to 500 and staying there is the most important thing now.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 06:35:25 PM

So december is over.Either OP changes the thread title or posting here doesn't make sense anymore. Cheesy
Or we wait another 11 months and bump this thread again.
But then I hope we speak about a price of $1500 or so. Grin
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 07:57:18 AM

So december is over.Either OP changes the thread title or posting here doesn't make sense anymore. Cheesy
Or we wait another 11 months and bump this thread again.
But then I hope we speak about a price of $1500 or so. Grin

maybe we will w8 for another 11 months for this price to be achieved off course it could be possible

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 08:15:20 AM

I also wish that bitcoin price will reach the target of $500, 1 week left until new year not far but with few pumps it can easily reach $500 even within a day.

And will go down just as quickly. Do you want a $500 peak or a stable $500?
Currently we are going sideways. I hope it will increase but a stable $500 in December is unlikely.

December is over now and i think that $500 is not reached, hope it will reach by this month or February
Bokelka

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 07:27:03 PM

I also wish that bitcoin price will reach the target of $500, 1 week left until new year not far but with few pumps it can easily reach $500 even within a day.

Currently we are going sideways. I hope it will increase but a stable $500 in December is unlikely.

December is over now and i think that $500 is not reached, hope it will reach by this month or February

The price now is about $455. So it needs just to rise $45 to reach $500. Could be in January or next month.
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 08:47:54 PM

The price now is about $455. So it needs just to rise $45 to reach $500. Could be in January or next month.

more it will be for next month seems like this month is just stability 430-450 range

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 09:21:22 PM

Unfortunately for us bitcoin holders it did not reach 500$ in december. But I am really hoping that it reach that level before march. Meanwhile, lets buy/sell intraday and hold some for the big raise lol.

Epicnicity

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 09:26:34 PM

Unfortunately for us bitcoin holders it did not reach 500$ in december. But I am really hoping that it reach that level before march. Meanwhile, lets buy/sell intraday and hold some for the big raise lol.

I am as well one of those people who were hoping to close the year on another $500, sadly that didn't happen

But I am hopeful for this year as well, Bitcoin is already going up and the year has barely started yet

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 10:19:55 PM

why unfortunately? i am very happy with the fact that we have reached a price of +$400 after staying under $250 for a very long time. the price has increased more than enough in 2015. this year the price will continue to go up.
Vitkore

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 09:10:24 AM

why unfortunately? i am very happy with the fact that we have reached a price of +$400 after staying under $250 for a very long time. the price has increased more than enough in 2015. this year the price will continue to go up.

I think 2015 is the best year for bitcoin. It is know by more people. Banks are starting to use blockchain technology.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 09:19:25 AM

I think 2015 is the best year for bitcoin. It is know by more people. Banks are starting to use blockchain technology.
Of course that 2015 was the best year because it is the last year,
But this year will be more interesting because of halving and we expect an increase of users using bitcoin.
pissedoff

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 09:33:12 AM

But this year will be more interesting because of halving and we expect an increase of users using bitcoin.
Yeah, The halving will be very interesting to watch. Let's hope this halving goes as well as the last one.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 10:02:59 AM

Yeah, The halving will be very interesting to watch. Let's hope this halving goes as well as the last one.
The last one was not best because if we check the graph at the time of halving there was no change in price, the bitcoin value was affected after a while, but this time in 2016 i think that will be different Smiley
Bokelka

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 07:42:14 PM

The last one was not best because if we check the graph at the time of halving there was no change in price, the bitcoin value was affected after a while, but this time in 2016 i think that will be different Smiley

At that time, the bitcoin community was quite small. Now there is a very big community and many people are expecting a price rise.
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:24:35 AM

this time will be different i hope that it will be like time
i honestly expect small price change in halving and then month later expect big one

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

chokesir

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 03:06:38 PM

we didn't reach that, but that is all okay with me.
I know that this year we will see a good price for bitcoin.

We will for sure at leas a 750 dollars this year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: