Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:23:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 500$ This Dec ! Update (6-13-2016)  (Read 12809 times)
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:47:07 PM

500$ isn't very high level, but i think the Bitcoin's price will reach this level soon

$500 was the expectation for the year of 2015, but fortunately it didn't touched. This time even before the 2016 December we could reach $500 even if halving doesn't take place.

Yes , 500$ was the expectation for 2k15 but it did not hit the 500$ line But this time it will reach 500$+ before December 500$ is not so high as we see more investors and companies are getting in with bitcoin and the block size is going to be decrease to 12.5BTC so the price of bitcoin will rise .

O rly?

This space intentionally left blank.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:29:24 PM

500$ isn't very high level, but i think the Bitcoin's price will reach this level soon

$500 was the expectation for the year of 2015, but fortunately it didn't touched. This time even before the 2016 December we could reach $500 even if halving doesn't take place.

Yes that's possible, as the Bitcoin's price isn't stable till now, but i think we have to wait the halving to see the results then.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:02:19 AM

Yes that's possible, as the Bitcoin's price isn't stable till now, but i think we have to wait the halving to see the results then.

Yeah only halving gives the outcome, whether we reach $500 and more. The quoted $500 was the expectation of last year but I believe this will come true this Dec even if there is not much increase on halving.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:24:47 AM

I think this as a huge value. If halving brings great profits we can expect this in December. We can't predict anything. Trust that bitcoin halving gives only joy to its users.

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:58:05 AM

I think this as a huge value. If halving brings great profits we can expect this in December. We can't predict anything. Trust that bitcoin halving gives only joy to its users.

what's so special about december that you think the price will go up by that time? i really can't think of something that will happen this year in december that may push the price higher.
lolxxxx (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 11:31:31 AM

what's so special about december that you think the price will go up by that time? i really can't think of something that will happen this year in december that may push the price higher.

There is nothing special in December everyone is waiting for Bitcoin halving to be happened , Everyone is hoping when bitcoin halve (block size will be 12.5BTC ) It will give a rise to bitcoin . The price of bitcoin will increase because of halving . Also the investors are getting too much into bitcoins now .
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:34:37 AM

There is nothing special in December everyone is waiting for Bitcoin halving to be happened , Everyone is hoping when bitcoin halve (block size will be 12.5BTC ) It will give a rise to bitcoin . The price of bitcoin will increase because of halving . Also the investors are getting too much into bitcoins now .

i have no doubts about that the price will go up because of the lower block rewards, but i seriously think the block halving price increase will not be as much as some people may be hoping for. my guess is a $100 increase at most from current price level for the rest of the year.
Adrayrd

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:20:24 PM

That would be perfect if that is possible and that makes also a lot of people happy because they can make a nice profit in the end of the year so that is quite nice.
But Bitcoin is a currency so you never know what there will happen with the value in the future.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:14:02 AM

During last December it went high crossing $450, so even without the impact of halving the price of bitcoin might touch $500 within the halving as price started to move from long time stable price.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:47:11 AM

There is a possibility that it will happen and that it can reach that value but then Bitcoin must rise slowly now and it must not keeps stable otherwise it will be not possible to reach that value.
But the bad thing is that it is almost impossible to predict Bitcoin and that is the problem.
sured44

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:57:36 AM

There is a possibility that it will happen and that it can reach that value but then Bitcoin must rise slowly now and it must not keeps stable otherwise it will be not possible to reach that value.
But the bad thing is that it is almost impossible to predict Bitcoin and that is the problem.

price will remain how it is in next few weeks and then we are going up again slowly. Consolidation is the preparation for the next price rise.
adomers

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:06:23 AM

i am not believe we will see 500 this December, we only have a week left before the end of the 2015. Too much drunken, irrational exuberance due to the final days of the year.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:14:34 PM

i have no doubts about that the price will go up because of the lower block rewards, but i seriously think the block halving price increase will not be as much as some people may be hoping for. my guess is a $100 increase at most from current price level for the rest of the year.

As suggested the price might touch $500 before halving and probability is there to experience a increase of $100 on halving but gradual increase in price after halving would take the bitcoin towards $650 - $700 by the end of 2016.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 05:18:17 PM

I think in december the volume of bitcoin is not $500  i think the price should be rise around 600-900 value of bitcoin and i think it will happen in this year.. just lets hope that the price ater happen will increase more like the price today is gradually increasing...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:33:07 PM

I think in december the volume of bitcoin is not $500  i think the price should be rise around 600-900 value of bitcoin and i think it will happen in this year.. just lets hope that the price ater happen will increase more like the price today is gradually increasing...

That seems to be more on a idealistic scenario.

But we never know though, cause it can be a mutual straight line after even halving is done at $500 so I wouldnt be surprised if it was still at $500 then the ideal $900 marker.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:35:25 PM

It's not that realistic at this point to think about prices of $900 and even higher as some people do. My target for this year is the $600 level. I think we will reach $600 and then see the price go down again because of the people that are cashing out their profits.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:17:04 PM

It's not that realistic at this point to think about prices of $900 and even higher as some people do. My target for this year is the $600 level. I think we will reach $600 and then see the price go down again because of the people that are cashing out their profits.

$500 is the price expected at the time of halving and by the end of the year we will see much higher price, bitcoin has potential to reach 1000 at the end of the year.
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:50:41 PM

The price going to 500 this month is a certainty. At least i have bought since i expect it to go higher. If not this month then well i wait till the end of this year if that's all that's what needed to make some profit.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:45:02 PM

The price going to 500 this month is a certainty. At least i have bought since i expect it to go higher. If not this month then well i wait till the end of this year if that's all that's what needed to make some profit.

If you have bought with the current price then you are surely gonna earn some profits in next couple of months, have patience and hold it till the halving.
sidrab14

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:24:12 PM

If you have bought with the current price then you are surely gonna earn some profits in next couple of months, have patience and hold it till the halving.

I would say $500 by years end because there is still one major shopping day left tomorrow and that should push up the price. Just the people spending would need to use bitcoin for their purchases that's all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: