Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:15:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not...  (Read 144799 times)
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 10:37:52 PM

My discovery of bitcoin has been one of the best things that has happened in the last year or so, in terms of financials and transactions. I can now make purchases (with rebates at that) online and I am able to make an investment that's giving me higher returns than my usual offline investments.
good for you mate i also taking this advantage to easy paying my monthly bills for cellphone,electric and cables so instead of falling in line inside the bills remittance i just a click away paying it using our local bitcoin exchange. really cool..

That's why bitcoin is really worth to all of us because we are able to use it for everything that we wanted to do whether it is for investments or simply using it as currency. This is also a good help for me, because I can try and improve my trading skills with the use of alt coins because I am an aspiring stock market holder and trader.
the proper use of bitcoin is still not available everywhere, specially in backward areas about which no one know any thing about bitcoin, i think it is our responsibility to introduce bitcoin in our local area, in a proper way so that it can provide us so me good facilities.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 05:45:46 AM

My discovery of bitcoin has been one of the best things that has happened in the last year or so, in terms of financials and transactions. I can now make purchases (with rebates at that) online and I am able to make an investment that's giving me higher returns than my usual offline investments.
good for you mate i also taking this advantage to easy paying my monthly bills for cellphone,electric and cables so instead of falling in line inside the bills remittance i just a click away paying it using our local bitcoin exchange. really cool..

That's why bitcoin is really worth to all of us because we are able to use it for everything that we wanted to do whether it is for investments or simply using it as currency. This is also a good help for me, because I can try and improve my trading skills with the use of alt coins because I am an aspiring stock market holder and trader.
the proper use of bitcoin is still not available everywhere, specially in backward areas about which no one know any thing about bitcoin, i think it is our responsibility to introduce bitcoin in our local area, in a proper way so that it can provide us so me good facilities.
That responsibility won't be easy, we cannot just promote in our local areas that they have to use bitcoin unless we have our own business otherwise they'll see it as scam. The possible way we can promote bitcoin is only online as it's online currency and it's easy for them to relate if they are people who loves to transact online.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 04:46:20 PM

Bitcoin will revolutionize the monetary system and it will appreciate greatly in value. I am here to collect my bitcoin and
use it for my retirement. 
We need to permote it as much as possible.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 04:57:41 PM

We all have some amount of bitcoins in our wallets..
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
I do because real currency price won't grow up or down as bitcoin...
So do you or not ??
And also have a discussion about its prices in future..!!

Actually I value these two different currency as they also has a value on the market
although bitcoin has a bigger value than a real currency and it does increasing but
they have the same worth to me so don't have to choose between the two  .

Exactly, if we are talking about the real fiat currencies I guess there is nothing that beat your national currency but then
in the view of this kind of industry using the most accessible for all over the world trade I guess the name of bitcoin will be on top
though dollar do make its own way for physical currency.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
stark101

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 07:20:18 AM

Yes bitcoin sis worth it for me because i can get some information and ideas about currencies here in the forums. It is still worth it because even in a small amount of bitcoin i can get through posting, it already help me in such a simple ways, it provides me an extra money every week and also, it is not only about money matters, as well as, we the freedom here to express our ideas and share for them.
nara1892

Activity: 1554
Merit: 654

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 09:16:24 AM

Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
So do you or not ??

bitcoin is worth to me just like fiat. it is more difficult to earn fiat than bitcoin. so I prefer to earn bitcoin first, and then I will convert it to fiat because there are only a little amount of shops in my country that accept bitcoin as currency.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 04:37:50 PM

So do you or not ??

bitcoin is worth to me just like fiat. it is more difficult to earn fiat than bitcoin. so I prefer to earn bitcoin first, and then I will convert it to fiat because there are only a little amount of shops in my country that accept bitcoin as currency.

Correct. In real life, you either become an expert at something or you have a degree to get a decent pay amount. Otherwise, you'll be working so hard and have very little pay. In the bitcoin world, we all have equal opportunities. If you want to become an advertiser of a company, then you can do it. Unlike in real life where there's a lot of requirements. In here, there's very little requirements and people don't actually care about your attitude or character, as long as you can deliver your work in time or as long as you can do the job, then they'll pay you.

epitome

Activity: 246

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:45:59 PM

Bitcoin has helped many individuals to make a dream living and many have become millionaires thanks to bitcoin but these things have not touched me and i am afraid to touch the coin with the price so high and i would not risk that much.I have invested some in alt coins and i might convert that to bitcoin at a later time.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:51:05 PM

I have heard about paying bills with bitcoin recently so it is an additional benefit to me but I have started bitcoin in order to take the opportunity to earn with buying and selling it and with some ad networks with my blogs. If a person is taking that much benefits then bitcoin is definitely worth to him.
mastica

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:50:45 PM

Bitcoin has helped many individuals to make a dream living and many have become millionaires thanks to bitcoin but these things have not touched me and i am afraid to touch the coin with the price so high and i would not risk that much.I have invested some in alt coins and i might convert that to bitcoin at a later time.

It is not too late that you will be able to do the same as those people who reached their goal in bitcoin. And you can also do it from investing into some good alt coins and you can focus in trading. Just make those people as your inspiration to bitcoin and that's why we need to go on and keep moving with bitcoin because we saw that it is truly a good investment.
The early adopters didnt knew bitcoin would reach soo far away neither one day be traded above some cents, the pizza history its a fact that people werent expect. Isnt about a goal at bitcoin, because no one has those in the begining, it were like a party, that changed some lifes from day to night. Nowdays its harder to achieve anyting similiar as what happened with bitcoin, sure altcoins does have potencial to grow, but i doubt they can make as bitcoin grow well and find support.
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 05:18:09 AM

It is not too late that you will be able to do the same as those people who reached their goal in bitcoin. And you can also do it from investing into some good alt coins and you can focus in trading. Just make those people as your inspiration to bitcoin and that's why we need to go on and keep moving with bitcoin because we saw that it is truly a good investment.
The early adopters didnt knew bitcoin would reach soo far away neither one day be traded above some cents, the pizza history its a fact that people werent expect. Isnt about a goal at bitcoin, because no one has those in the begining, it were like a party, that changed some lifes from day to night. Nowdays its harder to achieve anyting similiar as what happened with bitcoin, sure altcoins does have potencial to grow, but i doubt they can make as bitcoin grow well and find support.
Correct, the reason is because we cannot see the future so it's all about prediction. Maybe I can say that they are also lucky that time since they are the earliest adopter and maybe they were able to enjoy their profits now.

Now that the price of bitcoin is already big, some people does not believe anymore that the price will increase like a hundred time. I know that sounds unrealistic enough although there slim chance, I will just hope that somehow I could earn from my investment not hoping a quick and easy way to get rich.

jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:08:50 AM

Bitcoin is really worth to me. Because Bitcoin is like my main money for now, i have a job with bitcoin and i earn my salary with bitcoin too. Bitcoin is worth same as real money. Well, many people still don't know about bitcoin but i'm sure someday bitcoin will get known by all people.
canah17

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 11:44:58 AM

So do you or not ??

As i observe that i do i really do because bitcoin will grow unlike the currency in the real world but still the real world is easy to spend it unlike bitcoin its not really that amazing to some people because they think that it won't grow but they don't know how to grow it and i would choose the bitcoin because you can make it grow like a tree in the real world they will work hard to grow their money by business in the bitcoin world well we have mining in our hands its easy but its a progress its not really a hard work unlike the real world you work hard from it i mean really hard but in  bitcoin its just patience and patience is a virtue so I DO Cheesy
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 03:03:52 PM

Bitcoin is really worth to me. Because Bitcoin is like my main money for now, i have a job with bitcoin and i earn my salary with bitcoin too. Bitcoin is worth same as real money. Well, many people still don't know about bitcoin but i'm sure someday bitcoin will get known by all people.
bitcoin does give very many changes for people who use them. for me, bitcoin is also very worth. bitcoin much to change the life I lead. in fact, it is easier to get bitcoin than real money, and I felt that bitcoin really mean to me.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 09:45:01 PM

Interesting , If you are really receiving your salary in bitcoin that is really amazing, as I never heard about that before. In our area as we have not such facilities of bitcoin available therefore I consider bitcoin as my secondary option.

Bitcoin is really giving me good profit and is also helpful in controlling my expenses but we cannot use it for shopping therefore we have to change it first in to fiat then use it. But I am hopeful that in future we will be able to use bitcoin just like fiat currencies in our local market.
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:14:19 AM

I was merely a small user bitcoin, for knowing and several times dealing with bitcoin I think is very worth. I can't imagine how much it costs I have to spend to send money to friends if different countries and that I do more than 10 times a day. with bitcoin, transaction costs are very small with incredible speed. There is no longer any doubt about bitcoin.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:19:34 AM

its really worth it for me because it change the cycle of my life from being a dumbass to a better man now. now im getting extra profit from it and already done investing on my friends company now im growing like a plant from no life to wonderful life . im thankful because bitcoin was my method to received and send money in different countries thats what i loved about bitcoin they're making the world change with a great impact on the economy.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:28:16 AM

its really worth it for me because it change the cycle of my life from being a dumbass to a better man now. now im getting extra profit from it and already done investing on my friends company now im growing like a plant from no life to wonderful life . im thankful because bitcoin was my method to received and send money in different countries thats what i loved about bitcoin they're making the world change with a great impact on the economy.
Such a great experience you have there, that's a complete transformation from dumbass to completely better man. I wish I will also be like you in the near future, bitcoin has been very helpful to me since I involved bitcoin in my daily lives. Not only that I can earn but now I am turning my job here in bitcoin and making it my main job. There's freedom here and a lot of smart people around so I can say we are living in a healthy community.
(altair)

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:22:03 PM

It is worth it to me because i'm peoud that i'm earning my own money if i am just a minor. It gave me chance to earn in a young age. I can now buy something i want wirhout asking it to my parents. And over the years bitcoin's price keeps rising which makes me to work hard more to earn bitcoin.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:42:18 PM

It is worth it to me because i'm peoud that i'm earning my own money if i am just a minor. It gave me chance to earn in a young age. I can now buy something i want wirhout asking it to my parents. And over the years bitcoin's price keeps rising which makes me to work hard more to earn bitcoin.

it's great that you can already be independent in terms of that situation where you are not relying to your parents when there's some thing that you really want to buy by the I am also on the same situation as your just to mention and that's how bitcoin really worth to us Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: