Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:04:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not...  (Read 144799 times)
nova-rider

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 02:47:49 AM

It is worth to me, not  only because i use it often to making my deals  and trades online, but also because i think it's  having good potential and shining future,  we expect also it's price will  get stable soon.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dmarine

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:40:52 AM

From what I see, as long bitcoin has value its worth to everyone, allowing people to hedge against the fiat. If you think about it, so far it also allows some people in third world countries to in fact help their micro income through something on the forum.
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:48:18 AM

It is worth to me, not  only because i use it often to making my deals  and trades online, but also because i think it's  having good potential and shining future,  we expect also it's price will  get stable soon.

Price stability will be temporary in bitcoins, you cannot expect that forever in bitcoins and if it gets stable then it won't allow people to make profits that they are making at a moment with price fluctuations.
Dora Doll

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:07:15 PM

Bitcoin is worth and my time it allowed me to make more money so I have to be grateful and as long as I can make money with Bitcoin I continue on to make use of it.
Bitcoin is one of the best things that happened to me in my life so it is more then worth it.
yes it is also worth to me, it really give me a good profit and solve much of my financial problems, i will like to continue and support bitcoin for ever,
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:30:28 PM

Price stability will be temporary in bitcoins, you cannot expect that forever in bitcoins and if it gets stable then it won't allow people to make profits that they are making at a moment with price fluctuations.
But, after bitcoin attains some very high prices there would be some possibilities for stable price still we can not ignore the halving event every ~4 years.

So, basically bitcoin is here to have very huge prices, in the journey toward higher price levels some fluctuations are most common. But making use of these fluctuations will help us to consider bitcoin more worth to us for sure.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:46:21 PM

But, after bitcoin attains some very high prices there would be some possibilities for stable price still we can not ignore the halving event every ~4 years.

So, basically bitcoin is here to have very huge prices, in the journey toward higher price levels some fluctuations are most common. But making use of these fluctuations will help us to consider bitcoin more worth to us for sure.

Right, the fluctuation is the reason why thousands of people are earning profits everyday or every week through trading or investing, if that does not happen the investors that are investing for trading purposes would stop and i think that wont be a good sign for bitcoin at all.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:51:56 PM

Price stability for Bitcoin won't be the same as Fiat currency. Why? Because no countries are identifying Bitcoin as a real currency also the price movement is a large volume of buys and sells happening in a day a man decided to sell all his XMR when the prices goes up and buys BTC when the prices goes down. The only problem is when you bought it at a lower price it goes down to a further lower price.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1316
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 06:33:18 PM

Bitcoin is worth it we are getting many benefits for bitcoins like the price is increasing and we can exchange bitcoin easily with profit..
And collecting bitcoin here in our forum is worth with your time while you are collecting you can be have a good dream for your future..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
livinglegend

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 06:48:37 PM

Yes, its worth for me, because some of my business transactions are transacted using bitcoin, also the payments of some of my bills, thats why bitcoin has been very valuable for me.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:52:39 PM

Yes bitcoin worth for me because it gives me an earnings.
This helps me a lot in my daily life. And it gives me
an entertainment also. Through Im using it in trading,
sometimes in gambling also.
Zaun

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Forza Roma

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 09:06:28 PM

Yes, its worth for me, because some of my business transactions are transacted using bitcoin, also the payments of some of my bills, thats why bitcoin has been very valuable for me.

The transations and especially the low fee we pay makes bitcoin worth to me. Worth to use it, worth to have and worth to promote it. Some people, even today don't understand how bitcoin is the way to pay for stuff. Because it is fair. No need to pay such large fees on transactions.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 10:18:21 PM

Wow amazing, I found someone who uses bitcoin as a payment, because previously I never did find it, I just often come across people who say that bitcoin is worth it because bitcoin give profit for them
it was great to see bitcoin can facilitate you in the transaction
funbarrel

Activity: 394

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 11:08:16 PM

yeah i think altcoins should get stable prices if there actually would be way more people using it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 11:24:20 PM

That is why many investors are looking upon bitcoin to be worthy because of that fluctuations they are seeing that the opportunities they can get in bitcoin are massive. And for me bitcoin is really worth it because it changed my life and helped how to trade and manage my bitcoins properly and on how to get engaged into investment.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 11:32:46 PM

of course bitcoin is worth for me a lot at the moment, i think it can make me huge money easily for just holding bitcoins

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Dwelach

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 12:30:24 AM

Yes the bitcoin is worth it too me because its profitable and also the future of the bitcoin is good and its also the future of all currency's.
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 03:09:19 AM

If you are getting the best benefits in your life because of bitcoin, I think you will agree that bitcoin is worth for us. It is worth for me because with bitcoin I world is now bigger and not only limited with what I see in the physical world, I discover that there is a great technology that could be a great help for the people in the future.

mistanama

Activity: 327

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:22:03 PM

The transations and especially the low fee we pay makes bitcoin worth to me. Worth to use it, worth to have and worth to promote it. Some people, even today don't understand how bitcoin is the way to pay for stuff. Because it is fair. No need to pay such large fees on transactions.

The average fee paid for the bitcoin transaciton is lower than $0.2. that is a good value for transferring large amount of money.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:29:06 PM

The average fee paid for the bitcoin transaciton is lower than $0.2. that is a good value for transferring large amount of money.
Thats why many people are using bitcoin right now because of very less fee for every transaction..
Unlike paypal that you need to paypal verification and give your identity.
Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:19:11 PM

yes i think that there is no doubt about this that bitcoin worth me, as i have make such a good amount of bitcoin and the good thing is that now i can use my bitcoin for buying and selling and to recharge my cared.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: