Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:05:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not...  (Read 144802 times)
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 03:25:02 PM

It is a revolutionize in terms of payment , easiness and quick transaction. If it becomes an accepted worldwide it will ease the transferring money worldwide.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 03:32:02 PM

It's worth for me, not only because   I use it often to making my deals and  to trade online,  but also because  I believe it is having good   potential and bright future, we also expect  its price may  gain some stability over the years.
This is actually not for us only, because if you will know the real purpose why bitcoin is created, it was created for the benefit of everybody in order to help the economy of the world to give the people the benefits to transact at a very cheap cost and a faster way.

Yes and it was also created to get rid of banking system and other payment methods where they are continuously engaged in charging higher fees from their customers, bitcoin is giving tough competition to them.

I don't think bitcoin was implemented to get rid of the banking system in total. But more to show people there is an alternative and we won't have to accept to pay this ridiculous fees.
Having a currency that can give us this kind of features and freedom, makes it worth a lot to us.

He is not saying that bitcoin will make banks disappear he is trying to say the same thing that if we are able to send money with least fees then why do we need banks to do that as they charge higher from customers.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 06:01:25 PM

It is a revolutionize in terms of payment , easiness and quick transaction. If it becomes an accepted worldwide it will ease the transferring money worldwide.

Well that is really going to happen in the future what we need to do is just wait for it. Because that is going to happen soon,that is why for me bitcoin is really worth at all because it helps me a lot with my transactions and my clients are paying with bitcoin instead of using dollar and paypal. So they are thanking btc for making them save a lot of dollars.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 05:20:48 AM

It's worth for me, not only because   I use it often to making my deals and  to trade online,  but also because  I believe it is having good   potential and bright future, we also expect  its price may  gain some stability over the years.
This is actually not for us only, because if you will know the real purpose why bitcoin is created, it was created for the benefit of everybody in order to help the economy of the world to give the people the benefits to transact at a very cheap cost and a faster way.

Yes and it was also created to get rid of banking system and other payment methods where they are continuously engaged in charging higher fees from their customers, bitcoin is giving tough competition to them.

I don't think bitcoin was implemented to get rid of the banking system in total. But more to show people there is an alternative and we won't have to accept to pay this ridiculous fees.
Having a currency that can give us this kind of features and freedom, makes it worth a lot to us.

He is not saying that bitcoin will make banks disappear he is trying to say the same thing that if we are able to send money with least fees then why do we need banks to do that as they charge higher from customers.

Well you are right with it banks are really charging high with their transactions. So if you are going to say that banks are trying to adopt bitcoin, I would say that it is not going to happen. And if you are going to see that happens, well then that is going to be a plus for bitcoin and it is going to be another reason why bitcoin is really worth.
They are so different, it is either bitcoin will adopt to bank like but bank will never adopt because they will never give up the KYC policy, the government wants to monitor its people like the movement of our funds and we do not like that, that is why we are here in the bitcoin world because we want to have privacy at all times.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
dandroid

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 10:14:32 PM

From what I see, as long btc  has value its worth to everyone,  allowing people to hedge against  the fiat. If you think  about it , so far it also allows some people in  third world countries to, in fact, help  their micro income  through something in the forum..
universe_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 12:21:03 AM

From what I see, as long btc  has value its worth to everyone,  allowing people to hedge against  the fiat. If you think  about it , so far it also allows some people in  third world countries to, in fact, help  their micro income  through something in the forum..
thats true, if bitcoin has some worth then it is worth for everyone, i think that it might even become a best currency ever

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
23dzmaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 12:35:19 AM

From what I see, as long btc  has value its worth to everyone,  allowing people to hedge against  the fiat. If you think  about it , so far it also allows some people in  third world countries to, in fact, help  their micro income  through something in the forum..
thats true, if bitcoin has some worth then it is worth for everyone, i think that it might even become a best currency ever

Yeah, as long as the price of bitcoin at high price, i'm sure bitcoin will be worth to all people. Bitcoins is really worth to me though, because i can earn money with bitcoin here.
kim.apps

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 01:36:26 AM

Yeah, it is worth for  me, because some  of my business transactions are transacted  using btc, also the payments of some  of my bills, thats why btc has been very valuable, in my opinion.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 03:11:18 AM

Yeah, it is worth for  me, because some  of my business transactions are transacted  using btc, also the payments of some  of my bills, thats why btc has been very valuable, in my opinion.
Some but not actually all because we are in the state that people are not yet familiar with bitcoin, they only know and trust the fiat regulated by the government, but as we are earning bitcoin, this is worthy to us because we consider it more as an investment rather than a currency.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 07:09:22 AM

Some but not actually all because we are in the state that people are not yet familiar with bitcoin, they only know and trust the fiat regulated by the government, but as we are earning bitcoin, this is worthy to us because we consider it more as an investment rather than a currency.

its true and i am agree. bitcoin is really worth for me, because with bitcoin, i can make money for my life and i can use that money to buy something. i hope that in the future, bitcoin will become global currency and more people will use bitcoin as payment like fiat. so how luckiest we are to know bitcoin for now and for future and make bitcoin as our investment.
Galer

Activity: 406

FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:05:29 AM

Me too im very thankful that I lnow Bitcoin now I have a passive income by joining Signature Campaign in this forum and get paid by bitcoin.
Balmtand

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 05:13:20 PM

Me too im very thankful that I lnow Bitcoin now I have a passive income by joining Signature Campaign in this forum and get paid by bitcoin.

Doing some signature campaign is quite good if your local salary is lower than the one get from the forum.
John Constantine

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:30:04 PM

It's worth for me, because  it has made my life easier, providing  a better alternative to transfer  money. I think it is worth for  many other people as well.
xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:38:50 PM

Yeah, as long as the price of bitcoin at high price, i'm sure bitcoin will be worth to all people. Bitcoins is really worth to me though, because i can earn money with bitcoin here.
Yes the price is very important to whether or not bitcoin in our eyes but although bitcoin ever fall to $ 220, bitcoin still worth it to me.

Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:48:49 PM

Yes the price is very important to whether or not bitcoin in our eyes but although bitcoin ever fall to $ 220, bitcoin still worth it to me.

I was not having any coin at that time when the price of bitcoin dropped to $220 as I joined it late. But I think I would also keep them for the longer time and would believe on them and it will worth for me just like some altcoins which have dropped to lower they are in my wallets but still I am waiting for the good time.
greatr

Activity: 447

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 11:00:06 PM

Yeah, it is worth for  me, because some  of my business transactions are transacted  using btc, also the payments of some  of my bills, thats why btc has been very valuable, in my opinion.
bitcoin is worth for me a lot too, not just because of its value but also because that it keeps me busy a lot through my day
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 11:05:45 PM

Doing some signature campaign is quite good if your local salary is lower than the one get from the forum.

You are right, I also have saw some people in my area who are working on lower scale and their salaries are a little lesser than what we earn here from the signature campaign from our account, and I am seeing they are working the whole 6 to 7 hours of the day for earning that, we have to redirect them to online earning with that they will be able to get a good income from different online tasks.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 02:37:36 AM

You are right, I also have saw some people in my area who are working on lower scale and their salaries are a little lesser than what we earn here from the signature campaign from our account, and I am seeing they are working the whole 6 to 7 hours of the day for earning that, we have to redirect them to online earning with that they will be able to get a good income from different online tasks.
The sad reality is not all people are capable of working online due to not enough education or lack of interest, they choose what they do and I think they are happy doing it, it is not really the income that matters but the love of your job, for us it is really worth because we have already experience the benefits.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 05:20:57 AM

The sad reality is not all people are capable of working online due to not enough education or lack of interest, they choose what they do and I think they are happy doing it, it is not really the income that matters but the love of your job, for us it is really worth because we have already experience the benefits.
How you worth your fiat is like how you worth your bitcoin because it is both money, i think it is good to treasure every bitcoin you have because the value of bitcoin is continuous rising it will brings lot of profit soon.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 06:21:24 AM

How you worth your fiat is like how you worth your bitcoin because it is both money, i think it is good to treasure every bitcoin you have because the value of bitcoin is continuous rising it will brings lot of profit soon.
The continuous price increase has attracted new adopters to use bitcoin as they do not just look this as currency but more on as investment, with bitcoin if we only good in saving it we can accumulate a good number of bitcoins and who knows that bitcoins we accumulated might take care our future, let us hope for that and for the best of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: