Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:29:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not...  (Read 144799 times)
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:04:44 PM

Well definitely it's worth it. The fact that we're all still here means we are in many ways reaping bitcoin benefits. Simply posting makes me earn a couple of btcs what more once i've mastered trading. Also there are a lot of ways you can earn like write ups and blogging so bitcoin is very much worth it.
Signature campaign cannot give you a good future in bitcoin world if you will just rely it solely, you should also learn how to grow your earnings and you can do that by investing and even trading if you are good on it. Be resourceful as for sure you will find the best method that will fit for you.

Everyone should actually know that signature campaigns are not a full source of income for anyone as the payments from them are limited, but as it is free bitcoins then it is really worth earning, because bitcoin is worth a lot to us so if we can earn some of it by just posting then why should we leave the chance?
But signature campaigns are giving some opportunity to have bitcoins, so that we will find the real worth of bitcoin. Without using how people will start value bitcoin. That is the reason we are having signature campaigns and other similar kind of earning opportunities. Once, people start using bitcoin they will find out the real worth of bitcoin for sure.
We do know signatures wont stay forever, but as long the manager and owner getting good results the signature will keep, and looks like in the general the results are enought to keep the signatures running for a big period. Bitcoin earnings and investments are allowing me to manage my financial that is currently a mess, soo with the earnings i collect from projects and the signature im taking control over finances again.
The thing is when one signature campaign stop there are new that will come in, the real reason why signature campaign are increasing in numbers is because the economy of bitcoin is very progressive and more people are coming in, they need our help to help them advertise their business.

Agree, if theres a signature campaign would end  there would  surely replace a new  one  because they can see this  forum  have good traffic and   best  way to promote your  business or  sites which you could get  many  potential  customers or player.  They would  surely put  funds  regarding on marketing  their  sites/invesments.
As long as you are a very hard working person you will not lose any job here, there are many ways to earn online and part of that is signature campaign. Although the reward is not that big but if you are good in savings you can accumulate a good amount and you can use that to start trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 01:27:00 PM

Well definitely it's worth it. The fact that we're all still here means we are in many ways reaping bitcoin benefits. Simply posting makes me earn a couple of btcs what more once i've mastered trading. Also there are a lot of ways you can earn like write ups and blogging so bitcoin is very much worth it.
Signature campaign cannot give you a good future in bitcoin world if you will just rely it solely, you should also learn how to grow your earnings and you can do that by investing and even trading if you are good on it. Be resourceful as for sure you will find the best method that will fit for you.

Everyone should actually know that signature campaigns are not a full source of income for anyone as the payments from them are limited, but as it is free bitcoins then it is really worth earning, because bitcoin is worth a lot to us so if we can earn some of it by just posting then why should we leave the chance?
But signature campaigns are giving some opportunity to have bitcoins, so that we will find the real worth of bitcoin. Without using how people will start value bitcoin. That is the reason we are having signature campaigns and other similar kind of earning opportunities. Once, people start using bitcoin they will find out the real worth of bitcoin for sure.
We do know signatures wont stay forever, but as long the manager and owner getting good results the signature will keep, and looks like in the general the results are enought to keep the signatures running for a big period. Bitcoin earnings and investments are allowing me to manage my financial that is currently a mess, soo with the earnings i collect from projects and the signature im taking control over finances again.
The thing is when one signature campaign stop there are new that will come in, the real reason why signature campaign are increasing in numbers is because the economy of bitcoin is very progressive and more people are coming in, they need our help to help them advertise their business.

Agree, if theres a signature campaign would end  there would  surely replace a new  one  because they can see this  forum  have good traffic and   best  way to promote your  business or  sites which you could get  many  potential  customers or player.  They would  surely put  funds  regarding on marketing  their  sites/invesments.
As long as you are a very hard working person you will not lose any job here, there are many ways to earn online and part of that is signature campaign. Although the reward is not that big but if you are good in savings you can accumulate a good amount and you can use that to start trading.

Correct there are really lots of things  and  jobs here in this  forum which  you could  potentially make  or earn bitcoin  in any way, as you said  signature campaigns  is one  of them and you are right even though it gives somehow  small amount  but  its better to save   up those earning for future investments. Thats  why we are here because  bitcoin is worthy  for us.

btcking101

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 01:32:25 PM

Yes the bitcoin is worth it to me and it also has a good future, is growing and will become very popular in the future.
I think that we cannot dream about more so I think we should stay believing in it.
Bitcoin is worth to really alot like you and many other also.We all believe in bitcoin that its future is really bright and its already worth to me on what it is right now and surely i believe it has the potential to reach more heights,break some records and become a much more poplular currency.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 01:49:11 PM

Yes, its worth for me, because  some of my business transactions are  transacted using bitcoin, also the payments of some of my bills, thats why  bitcoin has been very valuable for me.
Same bitcoin is really worth to use Smiley because some of my business clients are using bitcoin so that we can transact fast and we could send payments without delayed and less fee's bitcoins are good to when it comes on paying bills because you dont need to travel very far to go to any payment centers
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 02:55:56 PM

of course, i have try to collect bitcoin everyday, and save it for future refference, so for me bitcoin is worthed to make each of my working  not in vain.
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 02:58:06 PM

For me, bitcoin is really worth. Because i have a job with bitcoin and without bitcoin i will become jobless and can't earn money. Bitcoin is really important to me.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:48:14 PM

Bitcoin has a great value for me from the first day I started to use it and with time I value it even more. Bitcoin gave me whole new possibilities in the financial world, new opportunity to earn some extra money and to have alternative copmaring to banks.

malaj
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:52:54 PM

Bitcoin has a great value for me from the first day I started to use it and with time I value it even more. Bitcoin gave me whole new possibilities in the financial world, new opportunity to earn some extra money and to have alternative copmaring to banks.
Why are banks being compared to bitcoin? You don't grow interest on bitcoin unlike banks , although bitcoin tends to fluctuate whether high or low banks have really have low annual interest rate.  You really don't earn money from bank and also they really eat your money in terms of buying power. Also banks are vompanies that let you hold your money by their services just like how bitcoin wallets hold your bitcoin but without the interest of course.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 06:28:59 PM

For me, bitcoin is really worth. Because i have a job with bitcoin and without bitcoin i will become jobless and can't earn money. Bitcoin is really important to me.

just like me. bitcoin has become the main work for me, so it's really worth for bitcoin me and also bitcoin has lot changed my life. without the bitcoin I probably wouldn't have money and maybe I will have a hard life.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
kollo99

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 06:56:30 PM

bitcoin really worth to me, it give me a good income and really satisfy from the income of bitcoin and hope that in future it will continue to give me income.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:11:41 PM

just like me. bitcoin has become the main work for me, so it's really worth for bitcoin me and also bitcoin has lot changed my life. without the bitcoin I probably wouldn't have money and maybe I will have a hard life.
I am also making bitcoins in my free time but mainly I worth bitcoin with its feature of investment opportunities. I could find the any other similar properties with the any other system, given that high returns. Bitcoin is really worth the time, we will be holding. I believe within next few years bitcoin will be having very huge value. So, buying now and holding them will get chances to realize the real worth of bitcoin.
HilbillyFred

Activity: 298

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:28:21 PM

ofcourse bitcoin is worth for me, im mining bitcoin because i believe in bitcoin value, i believe bitcoin will be succes and can survive, so i mining and holding it for future reference

Even though I'm not into mining of bitcoins but for me I am completely believing that bitcoin is really worth to me because it is giving me a lot of opportunity to earn with trading and as well as being a freelancer and going to get paid with bitcoins. And as of now most of my assets, I'm thinking to convert it to bitcoins.

Bitcoin is worthy for me and as you said  it really gives us  an  opportunity to earn  more money since there are lots of  ways  to  gain it, either  on  investments, freelance works and  many others to mention. Well  if you decide to  put  fully on your assets  on to bitcoin  you must  think  very carefully  with this matter since it would be risky.

Its also worth it for me because you can do so many things with it and its profitable on all kind of ways.
As a example you can just hold it for a while to make some nice earnings.
Galer

Activity: 406

FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:54:07 AM

bitcoin really worth to me, it give me a good income and really satisfy from the income of bitcoin and hope that in future it will continue to give me income.
Yeah Bitcoin worth me too because bitcoin can give you a job like a part time job.You can do your transaction daily with the function built in the bitcoin the anonymous function.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:26:02 AM

Yeah Bitcoin worth me too because bitcoin can give you a job like a part time job.You can do your transaction daily with the function built in the bitcoin the anonymous function.
That's how profitable the community of bitcoin, we can make an income here by just doing a simple job and also there are a lot of opportunities to earn for a risk takers investors, the game here is when you risk big the bigger you can make, so that is now the decision of a person if he wants to exceed his current earnings.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:18:24 PM

Yes the bitcoin is worth it to me and it also has a good future, is growing and will become very popular in the future.
I think that we cannot dream about more so I think we should stay believing in it.
Bitcoin is worth to really alot like you and many other also.We all believe in bitcoin that its future is really bright and its already worth to me on what it is right now and surely i believe it has the potential to reach more heights,break some records and become a much more poplular currency.
I believe in that as well, Also I am sure that todays 600$ per 1 BTC it is not it's the highest limit and believe it will grow even more higher. Bitcoin worth to me, I would not say that a lot, cause of my earnings are too small to satisfy some of my big wishes, but I am working on it. Today bitcoin helps me to cover some of my daily costs as shopping and food. My dream is to buy a treap to the sea with bitcoins.
Kvazimoda

Activity: 287

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:44:07 PM

I believe in that as well, Also I am sure that todays 600$ per 1 BTC it is not it's the highest limit and believe it will grow even more higher. Bitcoin worth to me, I would not say that a lot, cause of my earnings are too small to satisfy some of my big wishes, but I am working on it. Today bitcoin helps me to cover some of my daily costs as shopping and food. My dream is to buy a treap to the sea with bitcoins.

Yes, Bitcoin, and it helps me to live and to cover some costs. I believe in Bitcoin, and the fact that its price will rise. And it will happen very soon
krishna1

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 04:40:39 PM

it completly worth to me no matter what mistakes or frauds it has encountered i know what it is so i judge by its potemtiality not by how it is being used. it bring me the complete control over the money and now i understand the true value of money and how much should i pay for a certain stuff

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 05:24:51 PM

it completly worth to me no matter what mistakes or frauds it has encountered i know what it is so i judge by its potemtiality not by how it is being used. it bring me the complete control over the money and now i understand the true value of money and how much should i pay for a certain stuff

i haven't had any experiences with farud yet but i think it is really worth it. started just this year but  i can say i've earned quite a bit and i' m currently studying other ways to earn so for me bitcoin definitely is worth it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
satdas

Activity: 281

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:26:39 PM

yes it also worth me too. as for most of the time use bitcoin for price increase and therefore i mostly hold bitcoin  and not invest it any where, but now  i can use it for recharging my mobile and i think that is a good start and hope that in future i will use bitcoin for so many other purposes.
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406

Wolf

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 07:56:30 PM

Yes it is definitely worth it. It allows me to earn money online and do some easy transactions plus I really like it's anomity. As for the investment, Yes worth it also, Bitcoin is still new and developing and many people has a lot of expectations from it and some of it are already achieved

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: