Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:48:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not...  (Read 144802 times)
Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 01:09:19 AM

Absolutely Bitcoin is worth for me, Currently I'm students of an university. Earn money from trade altcoins and gets money from them, yes it is Bitcoin. Earning bitcoin then convert it to real currency then.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MyBTT

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:55:05 AM

BTC is worth a lot to me because I devote a lot of time into it.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:29:58 AM

I am one of the developer who take bitcoin payments and right now i don't have any offline job so bitcoin is all i have as currency. Yes it is like real currency for me.

hunnaryb

Activity: 506
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 08:06:43 AM

I do sometimes feel its just a number on a screen. But that's how the world is evolving.

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

dk8218 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 08:54:25 AM

Yup Guys... bitcoins are trending too much nowadays...
One of my friend started accepting payments of his shop in bitcoins also..
And one can also buy or sell bitcoin there...
I'm also thinking that it is a currency in our hand that increases our money... Cheesy
tobacco123

Activity: 552

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 09:23:27 AM

I am still learning but I am sure bitcoin and its technology will continue to evolve and change the world.

shogdite

Activity: 798

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 09:32:47 AM

Bitcoin allows me to be my own bank and keep my savings safe from anyone that may want to take them. I don't trust banks or fiat so to me bitcoin is worth a lot.

That is not speaking just USD/Euro terms that is talking security. I use it as a currency in a small way but waiting for the day everywhere accepts it and i can pay my mortgage and bills with it. (without the need of a middle man to rely on to pay for me) Even until then it is worth so so much more than worthless fiat.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 09:46:21 AM

Apart from time for me bitcoin is the future. I don't expect it to be gone anytime ever, period!

It's very convenient to buy and sell items and best of all it is already usable quite a lot.
Placing bets, buy services like hosting or a vpn and even clothing can be bought with bitcoin. So yeah bitcoin is worth quite a lot.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 10:18:19 AM

Both fiat and bitcoin oscillate in value, the main difference is that fiat has a much larger volume so the oscillations are not as
noticeable as it is with bitcoin and other crypto currencies.

For me bitcoin is far more valuable than any fiat, and the main reason for that is that it has a limited supply and is independent of all countries
and man made laws, whereas fiat isn't and they print it more and more, even as we speak now..

cheers
I think you've just pointed out one of the major benefits of Bitcoin over other fiat currencies, that not a single nation or entity has exclusive control over the amount of Bitcoins in circulation.
Just for this reason alone, Bitcoin is worth more to me than fiat will ever be. And for me personally, high volatility doesn't cause me to spend less Bitcoins than I would otherwise.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 10:33:05 AM

We all have some amount of bitcoins in our wallets..
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...

Bitcoin for online purchases and transactions is worth more to me than fiat currencies. That's a fact. In my daily life it's still fiat that is ruling with iron fist. In that case fiat is worth more to me.

I do because real currency price won't grow up or down as bitcoin...

If you mean fiat currencies don't have as much volatility as Bitcoin, then you're right. But that's also the main reaso why average Joe's still use fiat instead of Bitcoin. Stability for them is the most important aspect.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 10:33:31 AM

I am not sure if you know, Op, that more economic assets in our world are only existing withing 'virtual space' of internet. We have much more money in circulation not represented by real physical banknotes at this point. So your argument of 'real' vs bitcoin money is invalid as more and more FIAT money are just numbers in memory of computers as well.
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:02:27 AM

BTC is worth a lot to me because I devote a lot of time into it.

Lol Devote the bitcoin dude... In Bitcoin is the 100% worthy for long term and short term savings and I am doing Bitcoin for long term goal and Its value increasing gradully As predication my long term goal success with lot of money for investment I think.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:11:19 AM

of course bitcoin is worth for me, bitcoin can become passive income and then we also can invested in it

we can do almost anything with bitcoin, we can gamble, we can mining and the last one, we can buy things using bitcoin

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Relex

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:34:40 PM

Its worth it for me seems faster and safer to use with some sites.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:47:57 PM

In my view bitcoin must be a biggest opportunity of my life time. I'm lucky I'm able to grab this opportunity in my younger age itself. By believing it's worth in saving it for future, I have been keeping on all the savings into bitcoin. Bitcoin is worthful more than gold in my view.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:40:03 PM

yes bitcoin is very worth for me because if i'm hold my currency till the next 2 years then the value will not change and if i hold my bitcoin till the same years there is a possibility the value will increase because lot of people has speculate bitcoin price will continue to rise until the next few years
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:47:24 PM

Bitcoin is worth a lot to me. It's weird to not think about Bitcoin. It's not stable yet, but that will come with time. At this point even fiat currencies become quite volatile from time to time.
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 07:09:42 PM

i was invested in USD but that was a bad choice  Lips sealed

Grin

It will go even worst with this trend because of the inflation every year if i remember it was -2% every year. So in bitcoin we see it rising at least this year.

Bitcoin currently does inflate though, but at a steady rate that is decreasing. 
The moment when we hit 21 million bitcoin will mark the start of the real bitcoin. It will either die or shoot up.

If it doesn't have enough of a community, miners won't get anything from mining bitcoin. Then TX fees would rise exponentially, and the bitcoin users will leave.

Another thing that's possible is that an accepted bitcoin software change could be rolled out so that the one least active coin in existence would be debited from its wallet and be transferred to the miner, to increase transaction rates, and to give an incentive to move your coins and spend TX fees to help the miners. And if there are alot of people using bitcoin, TX fees would rise and miners would make up for the no coinbase.
Pollak

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Pollak

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 07:13:41 PM

Hard to pick either of them. Bitcoin means a lot to me because i believe it has a lot potential in the future. It's better for me to invest my savings into bitcoin and use bitcoin as savings method instead of putting it into the bank.

Zaun

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Forza Roma

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 07:45:31 PM

No, because I will still need to exchange my bitcoins to fiat if I wanted to buy anything in the stores down the street. I can't completely depend on bitcoin just yet. Bitcoin is still valuable to me though.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: