Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:23:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Halvening Party 2016  (Read 20063 times)
mki8

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:18:30 AM

Do you have any plans for the evening Bitcoin halves?

If reading this retrospectively, what did you do the day of bitcoins halving?

NOPE !!!

i do plan to have a Bitcoin halving party in December though

If you done your research on the halving you would know why i say December, and not the halving day.
yhansky

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:24:47 AM

This month is everyday party, from 583 this morning went up to 630 this afternoon. Huge rally wil be expected this july so the party continues
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:27:05 AM

For me life's been one mega party since bitcoin came into my life so many years ago. But I have no specific plan for the moment it halfs. Maybe I'll crack a nice bottle of Brandy and pour myself a glass.

Anybody else care for liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti?
patronis

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:28:11 AM

For me life's been one mega party since bitcoin came into my life so many years ago. But I have no specific plan for the moment it halfs. Maybe I'll crack a nice bottle of Brandy and pour myself a glass.

Anybody else care for liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti?

Only if it tastes like chicken!  Grin
foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:42:38 AM

Do you have any plans for the evening Bitcoin halves?

If reading this retrospectively, what did you do the day of bitcoins halving?
Don't really have plan for now. Most people say price will be grow up.

But i think it safe to stay online and let's watch the market and decided what will happen.
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:54:36 AM

2016 is the time of occurrence of halving. This is very exciting because I could take a huge advantage. I save some bitcoin today and I'll sell it one day later after halving.

If there will be a halving and if the price really does indeed go up, I might actually have a party for myself with burgers and pizza and all!
Halving is now hot topic. For bitcoin users halving day like Christmas Day. Well, I think its more than that day because Christmas Day comes every year but halving comes 4 rears once. Guys, hope we will get some good time to enjoy Bitcoin Halving Party 2016!!!!

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:17:34 AM

Well I got into the aspect of halving is the idea of what if halving is just the launch point?

ie you have this momentum up to halving......price shoots up.....everyone is holding ....3/4 of BTC is now in existence

even thou not as significant as the above .....now 1/2 the BTC daily being mined

well the FOMO and the drive of newbie BTC money into bitcoin SHOULD BE STRONG..

ie pump to halving then double pump after on the above senarios

anyway a poll and thread on such odds here (if you want)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1508080.msg15173493#msg15173493

Interesting times indeed Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:37:06 PM

im not quietly familiar in halving,.. Huh
can anyone explain to me or can anyone help me where i can read this halving here in this forum.
just wanna know if my thoughts about this halving is a good thing for bitcoins or can help bitcoin for the high price,
is that right? Huh
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:46:57 PM

Well if we are success to reach 1,4k value of bitcoin i think someone can start a party for bitcoin halving..
In my own i will pray that the price will increase more i will start my own party with my friends..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Egenen

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:37:52 PM

Well if we are success to reach 1,4k value of bitcoin i think someone can start a party for bitcoin halving..
In my own i will pray that the price will increase more i will start my own party with my friends..

I think the price could be around $1000 to 6 months to 1 year.  For 1400 to be reached, we need very good news.

Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:13:21 PM

I think the price could be around $1000 to 6 months to 1 year.  For 1400 to be reached, we need very good news.
last week we have almost reach that price,and now bitcoin price going down lower,almost like last month,so i still wondering what causing this situation,even we still reach halving,but bitcoin price already raise and down so deep,anyone can explain something? and now i start rather that after halving bitcoin price will stable at more than $800
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:22:00 PM

last week we have almost reach that price,and now bitcoin price going down lower,almost like last month,so i still wondering what causing this situation,even we still reach halving,but bitcoin price already raise and down so deep,anyone can explain something? and now i start rather that after halving bitcoin price will stable at more than $800

This correction is due to the small traders doing selling who have purchase the bitcoin around $400 range as per my guess. but i think from next week the boom rally will start back and this time we will see the price of $1000.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:27:17 PM

My plan is nothing,because i dont know what gonna happen when Bitcoin halving come,and i also know that nobody know what gonna happen with bitcoin price when the halving come,i just keep collect bitcoin from now and until the halving come Wink
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:39:57 PM

My plan is nothing,because i dont know what gonna happen when Bitcoin halving come,and i also know that nobody know what gonna happen with bitcoin price when the halving come,i just keep collect bitcoin from now and until the halving come Wink

I think something better will happen at the time of halving, now I am seeing that the price is at best level and I am trying to buy a good amount of bitcoin and hope in the coming month I will be rich with that.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:15:06 PM

I guess the party is over and the price of bitcoin is currently down. hopefully that price will come down bitcoin not exceed the price of stability ago. but, I hope there will be price increases aftershocks equipped with price stability, it would be very sweet if it really happened
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:26:06 PM

This correction is due to the small traders doing selling who have purchase the bitcoin around $400 range as per my guess. but i think from next week the boom rally will start back and this time we will see the price of $1000.
Well i think its impossible right now that the price will hit in 1k value because we already seen that the price is very low right now and i think it will be back again in to normal price.. looks like we are experience fake pump and now going back to normal..
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 05:07:31 PM

I think thats is not good event to celebrate, i don't really like all this stuff , many people just drinking and having fun cause block is halved, cmon...

Anon_7716

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:10:14 PM

I think it's pretty difficult if Bitcoin can reach $1, 4 k. Because seen from the charts right now, it's likely just a bitcoin can reach up to $ 1 k, it can only go down than I had anticipated. Because now the few people who still want to utilize the halving, so there's not enough good things in this year
Kewatia

Activity: 299

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:17:38 AM

I think it's pretty difficult if Bitcoin can reach $1, 4 k. Because seen from the charts right now, it's likely just a bitcoin can reach up to $ 1 k, it can only go down than I had anticipated. Because now the few people who still want to utilize the halving, so there's not enough good things in this year

The halving could only pump the price to $800-1000. We need more people to use bitcoin so that the price will be higher.
yhansky

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:35:03 AM

The halving could only pump the price to $800-1000. We need more people to use bitcoin so that the price will be higher.
1000-2000$ can be obtain after halving or before the year ends and 2017 more and more people will have interest on bitcoin,
Cause some poeple finds bitcoin as thier source of income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: