Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:48:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAMMER: caradenada  (Read 11747 times)
cointell (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 01:02:16 PM

If he shows me a proof that the chargeback existed, ill contact entropay inmmediatly about it, but so far now, he didnt even answer my PM requesting him that information, so i tried to work with him, to cooperate with him, but with this kind of people you cant.
You said you'd contact entropay two weeks ago, what happened with that?  And I told you which charge it was, and what amount.  You don't need any more information from me.

Its been almost a month from the first chargeback as he claims, and only now he did this public post?
I gave you the opportunity to resolve this in private, before I posted this.  It didn't get resolved.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2012, 01:05:49 PM

Cointell do you have anything to prove there was a chargeback? You said the merchant complained, did you get anything from them? I've never used Entropay so I don't know what you can do as far as that goes.

Lets try to think before write: who made the acussation? Cointell, so the common sense says he have to prove what he said, thing that untill now he didnt do. If he shows me a proof that the chargeback existed, ill contact entropay inmmediatly about it...

If it were me I'd contact them anyway just to see what's going on as soon as I got a customer complaint, not demand proof. You know, good customer service and all that. It's also an easy way to prove the allegations are false, and save yourself a lot of grief when things like this pop up. Just common sense.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
caradenada

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 01:14:51 PM

I did contact entropay, and i told you about it cointell, i told you there were nothing from their side. Sadly i didnt save a copy of pm sent, i only have copy of pm received, but i told you and you know i did it, about theres nothing about your chargeback from entropay side. Again, file the legal claim, ill be waiting for it. I know i did everything ok, so i have nothing to fear.
cointell (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 01:29:30 PM

Cointell do you have anything to prove there was a chargeback? You said the merchant complained, did you get anything from them? I've never used Entropay so I don't know what you can do as far as that goes.
They sent me an email saying there was a chargeback.  They gave me the date of the original order, and the amount.  That's all they told me, but it was sufficient to identify which charge it was.
paci

Activity: 500
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2012, 01:30:13 PM

Paci, its you versus linden lab, suddenly from one day to another they decided my deposits were fraudulent, they decided it by themselves, without asking for any info or documents from me. I sent you all the info you asked me and cooperate with you in that issue, you know i did it. If i commit fraud, why they didnt do anything since then?

Indeed, I didn't accuse you to be a scammer.

Anyway, suppose you bought your Lindens with several credit cards and bought Bitcoin with them.
Then, a couple of months later you ask your credit card company to chargeback those payments,
claiming that they were not made by you.

The credit card company would give you back your money, and chargeback Linden Labs, which then
would chargeback Lindens from therock claiming "fraudolent activities".

In this case, you did not commit any fraud :-) It's your right as a credit card user to ask for a chargeback.

It may have worked this way even in cointell case.

This teach us, again, that no one should accept any credit/debit card for Bitcoin.

/paci

https://www.therocktrading.com - Bitcoin exchange since 2011 - BTC/LTC/ETH/ZEC/PPC/XRP/EUR - SEPA
cointell (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 01:43:26 PM

In this case, you did not commit any fraud :-) It's your right as a credit card user to ask for a chargeback.

It is fraud.  I got the merchandise, and a chargeback was made.  I'm now going to have to pay back the money that caradenada stole.
caradenada

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 02:07:51 PM

Cointell, thats all, im full of you. Go to a lawyer and file the claim, unless you have proves dont bother me anymore, ok?. Go find the proves and show them to all of us, you are still funding your acussation in words. "Someone told me blah blah blah". Show proves, emails, statements, something, because so far now, you have nothing. Again, if you show me something, ill send you the money back or do whatever i can to solve it, but now theres nothing to solve. Or you can go to a psicologist and treat your liar isuues.
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 02:38:27 PM

It is fraud.  I got the merchandise, and a chargeback was made.  I'm now going to have to pay back the money that caradenada stole.

Where is the evidence I ask you hours ago to prove the chargeback?

If you accuse an user, you need to provide evidence to substantiate your claim.

The visa card numbers caradenada gave me began with 406742, 418044, 498401, and 498431.  Not all of the cards worked, and when I complained he gave me different ones.  Can someone with a legitimate entropay account confirm whether or not these are actual entropay card numbers?

No one can confirm this. It is just few number you post here. Without the full numbers and the formula which verify the numbers, no one can confirm anything at all.

Moreover, if you have the card numbers then why are you complaining? The chargeback will return the money for the virtual card:

https://www.entropay.com/entropay-virtual-visa-features-and-benefits

Receive money.
Refunds or rewards can be paid back to your Virtual Visa

So, could you provide a screenshot or a message confirming the chargeback and disclose where did you made the purchase?
Xch4ng3

Activity: 661
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2012, 03:28:13 PM

If you accuse an user, you need to provide evidence to substantiate your claim.

The visa card numbers caradenada gave me began with 406742, 418044, 498401, and 498431.  Not all of the cards worked, and when I complained he gave me different ones.  Can someone with a legitimate entropay account confirm whether or not these are actual entropay card numbers?

No one can confirm this. It is just few number you post here. Without the full numbers and the formula which verify the numbers, no one can confirm anything at all.

Moreover, if you have the card numbers then why are you complaining? The chargeback will return the money for the virtual card:

https://www.entropay.com/entropay-virtual-visa-features-and-benefits

Receive money.
Refunds or rewards can be paid back to your Virtual Visa

So, could you provide a screenshot or a message confirming the chargeback and disclose where did you made the purchase?

Actually I can confirm. Entropay virtual credit cards shouldn't all start with different numbers. They all start with the same 4 numbers. If needs be I'll show proof of this. Furthermore, no matter who's giving the card out if they are a legitimate provider they all have a BankIdentificationNumber. No matter how many cards you generate the first few numbers should always be the same as it's Entropay issuing them.

[AUTOBUY] [CHEAP] $2 Account Shop -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4611147
caradenada

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 03:51:50 PM

I also have the card screenshots to prove they are legitime.
cointell (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 03:56:14 PM

The chargeback isn't against me, it's against the merchant.  It's not on my bank statement or credit card statement.

I don't know exactly what the bank told the merchant, all I know is that I bought something with a card number that I got from caradenada and now the merchant is very pissed.

There is no more "proof".  It's the merchant's word against his.

So, caradenada has allegedly scammed multiple people, but he doesn't get a scammer tag because no one can prove it?

You don't seem to understand how credit cards numbers are structured.  The first 6 digits are the bank identification number, and would be sufficient to identify these cards as coming from entropay or not.

I want to know if these cards actually came from entropay, or whether he gave me stolen cards from somewhere else.

He claims to have contacted entropay, but there wouldn't be any reason to contact entropay if the cards came from elsewhere.  (In which case, he's lying.)

The money would go back to the entropay account, which I don't have access to.  I'm not even sure the cards were from entropay, which is why I asked about the bank identification numbers.

It's just a one-line email saying there was a chargeback.
cointell (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 03:59:39 PM

I also have the card screenshots to prove they are legitime.
Yeah, go ahead and post your fake screenshots.  Then explain the bank identification numbers, and why you had to keep giving me different card numbers because of the cards not working.
Xch4ng3

Activity: 661
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2012, 04:09:20 PM

Not taking anyone's side - but the BINs that are all different are very weird. Entropay has the same first 4 numbers and the rest are different.

[AUTOBUY] [CHEAP] $2 Account Shop -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4611147
cointell (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 04:29:23 PM

Not taking anyone's side - but the BINs that are all different are very weird. Entropay has the same first 4 numbers and the rest are different.
It may not be possible to prove the chargeback, but if a moderator/admin is able to look at the private messages caradenada sent me, then it should be possible to confirm that he did in fact give me card numbers with different BINs.

In other words, while he claimed to be selling entropay cards, he actually gave me something else.  I guess it's up to the moderators whether that justifies a scammer tag.
caradenada

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 04:35:12 PM

We are still without proves. Send something that confirms the chargeback exists, and its from the same card i sold you. We are in the middle of nothing again. Theres no one prove against me. So again, please admin close this thread.
thebaron

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 04:35:37 PM

Sounds like he was selling people stolen credit card numbers. Completely explains the chargebacks and the different first digits.
thebaron

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 04:38:28 PM

Sorry OP, hope you don't get in any legal trouble because of this.
caradenada

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 05:03:56 PM

Look Baron, i hope you can sostain what you are talking about, this is a completly different acussation, and unless you have proves of that i gently ask you to rectify your words, or i will take another kind of actions.So now, people are acussing me, and not even one of you shows a single prove of what you talk, thats pretty funny, so now i can decide to start a post saying any member i decide to, its a scammer, a hacker, a thief, a sexual offender, and anything else i think in, without any, ANY SINGLE proof. I really respect this forum and all its members, but this is too much, someone has to put a limit. I ask again, for last time, to ask cointell and now this Baron, to show their proves if they have anyone, or otherwise, you can close the account and finish this childly acussations. Of course, i reserve the rights to act legally, becaue your words, without any single prove, affects me in my moral, and of course in my bussiness too.
cointell (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 05:12:02 PM

Cara de Nada, you claimed to be selling Entropay cards.  Instead you gave me cards with different first digits, which were NOT from Entropay.  You lied, and you are a scammer.

You can make excuses about the chargebacks, but it doesn't change the fact that you lied about the origin of these cards.
caradenada

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 05:19:07 PM

I do not. I have screenshots of the cards i sold lucky for me. Tell me where you need me to send, and ill send as soon as im back home, in about 2 hours. Just a thing, so everyone who reads this see what you are doing, you start claiming about chargebacks, and now you change your speak, saying i sell you another thing than the one i offered you. Im starting to think you are not so clever really, you are digging your cript (or however you write it), yourselve. Keep doing this, you are helping me showing that the scammer and lyer here are you. Anyway, anyone who wants to see the screenshots, tell me where to upload, i show the proves, because apparently cointell only go in words.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: