Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:47:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAMMER: caradenada  (Read 11744 times)
cointell (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 03:17:26 AM

On October 9, I bought a virtual credit card (VCC) from Cara de Nada (see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=116960) and used it to purchase something online.  On November 16, the merchant complained of a chargeback.

I contacted caradenada and asked him to withdraw the chargeback.  He repeatedly denied making the chargeback.  The chargeback was not resolved.

On December 4, I received another chargeback notice for a different purchase.

It is now apparent that caradenada is a scammer, and has no intention of repaying the people he stole from.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 03:31:04 AM

On October 9, I bought a virtual credit card (VCC) from Cara de Nada (see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=116960) and used it to purchase something online.  On November 16, the merchant complained of a chargeback.

I contacted caradenada and asked him to withdraw the chargeback.  He repeatedly denied making the chargeback.  The chargeback was not resolved.

On December 4, I received another chargeback notice for a different purchase.

It is now apparent that caradenada is a scammer, and has no intention of repaying the people he stole from.

Disclose the address you used to transfer him the 150 BTC and the messages confirming the chargeback. With this evidence he will be quickly tagged.
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 04:00:28 AM

Apparently he defrauded Internet users before:

http://www.cashvouchers.net/en/market/product/529.html

Client feedback
About: 25.00 UKASH EUR German GERMAN UKASH VOUCHER 633718025
2011-10-30 10:04:35 This voucher not real! Fraud.

prelihector. replied:
2011-10-30 13:28:30 The voucher is valid, i bought from other seller here in the wbe, but is a german voucher, and theres many sites where you cant use that voucher, thats why im reselling it, and thats why the low price too. But voucher is valid and never been used. If you want an euro or gbp voucher, i have in stock too, but at a higher price.

http://www.cashvouchers.net/ru/market/product/528.html#fb525791

Customer    replied:
2011-11-01 11:19:49 Dear Cashvouchers,
I tried to help the seller man and use the voucher but more than 15 web sites didnt accept this voucher because the voucher " Not valid voucher or voucher used" Also I tried in the web site www.ukash.com to convert the voucher to another currency but the convert failed the reason " Voucher not valid or voucher used" Also I tried to split the voucher to small amount but split transaction failed the reason "Voucher not valid or voucher used" Because of this Cashvouchers, please send me my money back and put the seller in the black list seller and not trusted seller list and please protect your customers from this kind of sellers.
Kind Regards
cointell (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 04:27:29 AM

The payments went to 1LkHDNFqv1DR1yUmbMDncjdwciG3rqfM5k and 1JVn66Sq4EHSSE1NhjdD9G7v9PrB26Dz1a

He seems to have re-used the addresses, and received money from many different people.

https://blockchain.info/address/1LkHDNFqv1DR1yUmbMDncjdwciG3rqfM5k
https://blockchain.info/address/1JVn66Sq4EHSSE1NhjdD9G7v9PrB26Dz1a

That's a lot of money.  I don't understand how he got away with this for so long.
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 04:50:10 AM

The payments went to 1LkHDNFqv1DR1yUmbMDncjdwciG3rqfM5k and 1JVn66Sq4EHSSE1NhjdD9G7v9PrB26Dz1a

He seems to have re-used the addresses, and received money from many different people.

https://blockchain.info/address/1LkHDNFqv1DR1yUmbMDncjdwciG3rqfM5k
https://blockchain.info/address/1JVn66Sq4EHSSE1NhjdD9G7v9PrB26Dz1a

That's a lot of money.  I don't understand how he got away with this for so long.

The first address did not receive any BTC on 09 October 2012.

The second address only started to receive BTC on 10 November 2012.

What are the transactions ID of the BTC sent to him?
caradenada

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 09:28:49 AM

Cointel, i answered you many times, i didnt do any chargeback, i asked you for prooves about it, and you never sent anything, only said your merchant told that. I really think you are trying to have some free money, and as i told you before, im not gonna send you again something you used. Entropay cards are not chargebackeable, so i think here your are the one trying to scam me. Otherwise, please send the proves you have, or just shut your mouth up, ok?. DOnt accuse me for something i didnt do. ANd to the forum moderator, please ask him for proves or close this thread, i dont like to be tagged as something im not. Thanks.
cointell (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 10:02:59 AM

The first address did not receive any BTC on 09 October 2012.

The second address only started to receive BTC on 10 November 2012.

What are the transactions ID of the BTC sent to him?

It was fc31cdd7007e5ac02a0aa80fab82bdd3359f4944f7286af58d0c304e65a03a36

He gave me the second address in November, but I discovered the chargeback before I sent any money there.
cointell (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 10:06:26 AM

Cointel, i answered you many times, i didnt do any chargeback, i asked you for prooves about it, and you never sent anything, only said your merchant told that. I really think you are trying to have some free money, and as i told you before, im not gonna send you again something you used. Entropay cards are not chargebackeable, so i think here your are the one trying to scam me. Otherwise, please send the proves you have, or just shut your mouth up, ok?. DOnt accuse me for something i didnt do. ANd to the forum moderator, please ask him for proves or close this thread, i dont like to be tagged as something im not. Thanks.
What do you expect me to send?  I do not have access to the entropay account, nor do I have access to the merchant's bank statement.  All I know is that the merchant complained of a chargeback.

When I found out about the chargeback, I asked you to cancel it.  I didn't care how it happened, all I wanted was the chargeback withdrawn.  I asked the merchant if the situation was resolved, and their reponse was no, and that there was a second chargeback on December 4.

If this was an honest mistake, you had more than enough time to fix it.  You have not done so.
caradenada

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 11:46:17 AM

Thats not my problem. You made the accusation of scammer to me, you should have proofs to sostain that, otherwise you shouldnt do it.
Look, i only read words from you. I can also tell a history about anything in my head. You only tell a history, you didnt show any proofs of that words,you made the acussation, you should be more responsible and show some proofs. I can also say you are an scammer, but i didnt because i dont have proof of that.

Its obvious this isnt true, he cant prove the history he invented, so i ask you moderator to solve this accusation.
caradenada

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 11:48:29 AM

At least show the chargeback claim, to prove it really exists.
Xch4ng3

Activity: 661
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2012, 11:50:48 AM

This is still an issue for you to resolve though. You don't need to be so rude either, you'll soon find that respect worth both ways. If you don't show respect you won't receive it. Obviously there is an issue here and to be honest, if this is how you deal with complaints & issues then it speaks for a lot of you as a person.

Entropay cards are not chargebackeable,

Actually they are. Entropay can reverse the funds too. I've had it happen with my Entropay cards to, so am I a liar as well?

I think I know the issue here, Entropay is NOT a decent VCC that works well with any address etc. Almost every single merchant refuses the transaction after a few days when you use non confirmable information. Either way it's something you should contact Entropay about & provide them with the merchant information cointell provides you and have it looked into. Whether or not the desired outcome is reached, the point is you try your best here.

[AUTOBUY] [CHEAP] $2 Account Shop -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4611147
caradenada

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 12:06:55 PM

Ohh i really think entropay are non chargebackeable. Of course im not calling you a liar, but im only asking for proves, not only words.
cointell (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 12:13:29 PM

Since caradenada is continuing to deny this, I'd like to get some more information.

The visa card numbers caradenada gave me began with 406742, 418044, 498401, and 498431.  Not all of the cards worked, and when I complained he gave me different ones.  Can someone with a legitimate entropay account confirm whether or not these are actual entropay card numbers?

Does anyone have an idea of why he sent money to nyana?
caradenada

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 12:19:32 PM

Dear cointell, i kindly ask you to stop doing this things unless you have proves of what you are telling. This is a serious accusation, and im getting tired of you. Show some prove or shut up, ok?. Misteriously, no one of the other guys i traded with, complained about this. I think you are the scammer here, and you are trying to get some free money maybe?. Moderator, please end this topic as he didnt prove his accusation.
caradenada

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 12:23:50 PM

Im not dennying, i just said that chargebacks doesnt exists, you fabulate about this, because i asked you for proves the first time you sent me a PM about this, and you didnt even care in answer my responde to that PMN so now you think its easy to make this public accusation. Look boy, the truth is that you cant sustain this thing anymore, just confess you are trying to get free money, maybe someone gives you some mbtc for free.
prezbo

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 12:26:10 PM

Im not dennying, i just said that chargebacks doesnt exists, you fabulate about this, because i asked you for proves the first time you sent me a PM about this, and you didnt even care in answer my responde to that PMN so now you think its easy to make this public accusation. Look boy, the truth is that you cant sustain this thing anymore, just confess you are trying to get free money, maybe someone gives you some mbtc for free.
How exactly is he trying to get free money? All he is asking for is a chargeback to be canceled. The money would go to the merchant, not to him.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2012, 12:27:18 PM

When did you lose your ability to work with your customers?

You are rude. You sound like a desperate scammer, attempting to get him to drop his case. If you don't work together with him and he does post proof, I guarantee you will be tagged as a Scammer pretty quickly.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
paci

Activity: 500
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2012, 12:36:45 PM

Caradenada about a year ago bought a lot of Bitcoin using Second Life Lindens
at therock exchange, for about 50,000 USD.

All of his deposits were assessed by Linden Labs which marked his lindens as coming
from "fraudolent activities".

This doesn't make Caradenada a scammer. It's Linden Lab word versus Caradenada,
since they didn't provide any explanation a part from "fraudolent activities".

But if not a scammer, it surely adds up to the accusation: something fishy is going on
here, and I think Caradenada should accept to make things clearer.

/paci

https://www.therocktrading.com - Bitcoin exchange since 2011 - BTC/LTC/ETH/ZEC/PPC/XRP/EUR - SEPA
caradenada

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 12:46:30 PM

Lets try to think before write: who made the acussation? Cointell, so the common sense says he have to prove what he said, thing that untill now he didnt do. If he shows me a proof that the chargeback existed, ill contact entropay inmmediatly about it, but so far now, he didnt even answer my PM requesting him that information, so i tried to work with him, to cooperate with him, but with this kind of people you cant. Thats why im getting angry and im being rude. Im tired of this people. So, dont judge me, any of you, unless cointell shows proofs, thats the only one thing i need to know that issue really existed. He can ask the merchant to send him a copy of the chargeback claim or an email about it from entropay, but he didnt do it too, so apparently he isnt interested in solve this too. Its been almost a month from the first chargeback as he claims, and only now he did this public post? And he dont even have something from the merchant? Thats the things i dont belive, sounds strange for me too.
caradenada

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 12:55:49 PM

Paci, its you versus linden lab, suddenly from one day to another they decided my deposits were fraudulent, they decided it by themselves, without asking for any info or documents from me. I sent you all the info you asked me and cooperate with you in that issue, you know i did it. If i commit fraud, why they didnt do anything since then? I mean, legal actions, they didnt even try to contact me, and didnt answer my emails. About cointell, if you insist in this, lets do things easy, file a claim in justice, there you ll have to show up your proves if you are telling the truth. I ll be waiting for that legal claim, ok?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: