Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 05:59:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146037 times)
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 02:28:33 AM

Hi Everybody,

Just posted another post on the blg with some more info about the rebranding and the ADZbuzzer feature, i'm sure you'll find it interesting:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/final-piece-of-the-adzcoin-project/

Nothing can stop us when the developments are ready, i'm sure that's pretty clear now. Smiley

Have a nice weekend!
Jens

Wow impressive update. Can't wait for the official launch of AdzBuzz! The value of ADZ is bound to skyrocket and many will cash in big when that happens, including me  Wink

Hats off to the Adzcoin team, you have my full support. Thanks for keeping us updated!

Sure no problem Smiley

And yeah can't wait too to get started promoting the final version of ADZbuzz, the waiting is annoying atm but will be worthwhile for sure!

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 02:32:49 AM

Hey Jenss how can I work for adz to get free rewards aside from getting it from startstreep?im excited to witness all the achievements and success of your creation been watching this thread since the beginning and very active here from time to time. Congrats in advanced jenss  Tongue

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 02:40:35 AM

Hi Everybody,

Just posted another post on the blg with some more info about the rebranding and the ADZbuzzer feature, i'm sure you'll find it interesting:

Nothing can stop us when the developments are ready, i'm sure that's pretty clear now. Smiley

Have a nice weekend!
Jens

Wow impressive update. Can't wait for the official launch of AdzBuzz! The value of ADZ is bound to skyrocket and many will cash in big when that happens, including me  Wink

Hats off to the Adzcoin team, you have my full support. Thanks for keeping us updated!

Yes,, we will always support adz dev team to finished their job. No matter adz price still down now, we can see seriously project and the future of this coin is very good.

We will hold this coin for long term. We believe you dev.

The price of ADZ is nothing to worry about atm. Anybody that reads the updates and see what we are building is pretty confident that whatever price they have bought ADZ will be a fraction of its future value after we go viral with the ADZbuzzer.

Anybody that understands the concept sees the price drop as positive since they can buy super cheap coins now. Wink

Some things to consider though:
-> I've sent already about 200K+ coins the last few days for the referral contest and VIP bonus ADZ
-> More miners got on board and mined already more than 100K coins this week alone

Another thing is that the market is still so small. If we sell $2000 worth of advertising on ADZbuzz (which is nothing really with the traffic we already have) when it launches, we can buy the entire order book of all exchanges and the price quadruples. And the next day we do the same etc.  Grin

Something to think about Wink

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 02:42:33 AM

Hey Jenss how can I work for adz to get free rewards aside from getting it from startstreep?im excited to witness all the achievements and success of your creation been watching this thread since the beginning and very active here from time to time. Congrats in advanced jenss  Tongue

Well one thing will be to transalte ADZbuzz completely in your language, since we will target the whole world just like Facebook does and we need to have as many features as possible of our main competitor. Smiley

So yeah we will make a thread about that and offer ADZ (a lot) as reward for translating, i'll announce that here and post a link to that thread then.

Thanks!
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 02:46:49 AM

Well one thing will be to transalte ADZbuzz completely in your language, since we will target the whole world just like Facebook does and we need to have as many features as possible of our main competitor. Smiley

So yeah we will make a thread about that and offer ADZ (a lot) as reward for translating, i'll announce that here and post a link to that thread then.

Thanks!
Jens
will be waiting for it and hoping cebuano or Tagalog would be fine as well hahhaa kidding aside jenss those trolls which is damaging the image of this project what's the plan for them just letting them would help or you have already a plan to calm our investors? Just asking jenss

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 02:57:36 AM

Thanks!
Jens
will be waiting for it and hoping cebuano or Tagalog would be fine as well hahhaa kidding aside jenss those trolls which is damaging the image of this project what's the plan for them just letting them would help or you have already a plan to calm our investors? Just asking jenss

Hehe Smiley
Well about the trolls that's inevitable I guess, people will say whatever here for their personal benefit, we shouldn't lower ourselves to that level I think and just focus on giving ADZcoin its purpose which is helping publishers recoup loss caused by ad blockers.

If we do that then whatever price investors bought the coin at will be a fraction of the future value after we launch and go mainstream, which is something that will invevitably happen. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 05:23:01 AM

Hi Everybody,

Have a nice weekend!
Jens

Yes,, we will always support adz dev team to finished their job. No matter adz price still down now, we can see seriously project and the future of this coin is very good.

The price of ADZ is nothing to worry about atm. Anybody that reads the updates and see what we are building is pretty confident that whatever price they have bought ADZ will be a fraction of its future value after we go viral with the ADZbuzzer.

Anybody that understands the concept sees the price drop as positive since they can buy super cheap coins now. Wink

-> I've sent already about 200K+ coins the last few days for the referral contest and VIP bonus ADZ
-> More miners got on board and mined already more than 100K coins this week alone

Another thing is that the market is still so small. If we sell $2000 worth of advertising on ADZbuzz (which is nothing really with the traffic we already have) when it launches, we can buy the entire order book of all exchanges and the price quadruples. And the next day we do the same etc.  Grin

Thank you for your attentiveness and Support replied to em and said I will receive my coins shortly! I can't wait to be an ADZCOIN Bagholder and will back my own coin with a portion of ADZCOIN too, so it's assets grow as well. I look forward to seeing ADZOIN succeed and will do my part in helping, however humble.. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 06:33:11 AM

Hey Jenss how can I work for adz to get free rewards aside from getting it from startstreep?im excited to witness all the achievements and success of your creation been watching this thread since the beginning and very active here from time to time. Congrats in advanced jenss  Tongue

Thanks!
Jens

Hehe Smiley
Well about the trolls that's inevitable I guess, people will say whatever here for their personal benefit, we shouldn't lower ourselves to that level I think and just focus on giving ADZcoin its purpose which is helping publishers recoup loss caused by ad blockers.

If we do that then whatever price investors bought the coin at will be a fraction of the future value after we launch and go mainstream, which is something that will invevitably happen. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

I completely agree. Ignore the trolls and carry on working on this project and making it huge. There's always going to be trolls.

If you actually google some old bitcoin stories, there have been many threads on many forums back in the days where many shouted scam, trolling etc and in the end when bitcoin succeeded they shutted up. There was a guy who used to say invest in bitcoin and many shouted scam and trolled his thread, and in the end he shutted them up when he made bank and even posted pics to prove what he banked which the trolls/losers missed out.

It'll be the same scenario here. The trolls can carry on bashing all they want, in the end this project and coin is going to succeed and when it does, I'm sure going to be back to show off then to make them feel bad  Grin

So yeah keep working hard you have support from the community who believes in this and the trolls/losers who bash now, will cry in shame later  

That's right, not sure how anybody in his right mind can even think a coin that will appear on just about every blog and site very soon can possibly fail.  Roll Eyes

ADZ is about the only coin around that can go mainstream and drag all other coins behind it, there is no counter argument possible because social sharing is engrained in everybody's mind and soon it'll be integrated with the ADZbuzzer.

Oh well it'll be fun seeing ADZ explode, never mind all the trolls.  Grin

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 06:34:49 AM

Hi Everybody,

Have a nice weekend!
Jens

Thank you for your attentiveness and Support replied to em and said I will receive my coins shortly! I can't wait to be an ADZCOIN Bagholder and will back my own coin with a portion of ADZCOIN too, so it's assets grow as well. I look forward to seeing ADZOIN succeed and will do my part in helping, however humble.. Smiley

Yeah I believe your coins have now been sent. Smiley

Thanks for your support too!

Join Buzzex.io
heroheropi

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 06:35:36 AM

When ADZ is at $10+
Best joke I've seen today so far. Thanks for making my day.

It can't even hit 10 cents, what more than that Grin Keep dreaming til you realize its a nightmare.
coinstatic

Activity: 545

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 06:38:56 AM

When ADZ is at $10+

It can't even hit 10 cents, what more than that Grin Keep dreaming til you realize its a nightmare.

YAWN!!!
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 06:39:36 AM

When ADZ is at $10+

We haven't even launched yet. LOL  Grin

Ofcourse it'll hit $10 one day how can you possibly argue against that when reading what we have in store?  Roll Eyes

It's always refreshing to read amazingly formulated arguments though...(Sarcasm for the weak-minded)

Join Buzzex.io
coinstatic

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 06:43:22 AM

When ADZ is at $10+

Ofcourse it'll hit $10 one day how can you possibly argue against that when reading what we have in store?  Roll Eyes

It's always refreshing to read amazingly formulated arguments though...(Sarcasm for the weak-minded)

Lol the comments make me laugh. Seen it all before many times. They bash when the value is low and when its high the losers hide. They think they know it all. Its like beating a dead horse trying to explain to them

Best to ignore them  Grin
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 06:48:40 AM

When ADZ is at $10+

Lol the comments make me laugh. Seen it all before many times. They bash when the value is low and when its high the losers hide. They think they know it all. Its like beating a dead horse trying to explain to them

These people (?) do serve a purpose though as they can help intelligent people make a decision about whether or not ADZ is a solid coin with an amazing concept. Ofcourse everybody that reads the ADZcoindesk blog already knows what will happen, but new people can read all info there.

And again here is the latest update. Smiley

Have a great Sunday!
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 06:56:03 AM

It doesn't look like I'll get my money back because nobody wants this coin!  It just keeps dropping further and further into the hole!  It's amazing that, for all the people in this thread that claim the coin has potential, there are no buyers!  If the coin has potential, as they claim, then why are they selling and not buying?

Hmmm!  Let me think....if nobody's buying, then where are the coins coming from that are being dumped over and over?  That is strange....are people buying low and selling lower on purpose?  Or, are the dumps coming from somewhere else?  I wonder where they're coming from?....was there a pre-mine by chance?  Or, is the mining block rewards worth  10's of 1000's of ADZ?  It's very strange....does anybody have any ideas about where the dumps are coming from?
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 07:16:16 AM

It doesn't look like I'll get my money back because nobody wants this coin!  It just keeps dropping further and further into the hole!  It's amazing that, for all the people in this thread that claim the coin has potential, there are no buyers!  If the coin has potential, as they claim, then why are they selling and not buying?

Hmmm!  Let me think....if nobody's buying, then where are the coins coming from that are being dumped over and over?  That is strange....are people buying low and selling lower on purpose?  Or, are the dumps coming from somewhere else?  I wonder where they're coming from?....was there a pre-mine by chance?  Or, is the mining block rewards worth  10's of 1000's of ADZ?  It's very strange....does anybody have any ideas about where the dumps are coming from?

Alright a personal attack, I can't stop myself from replying...
We have given away 8.3 million ADZ so far to 50K SP members and over 2 million coins have been mined so far (100K last week alone dumped every couple of minutes) so yeah what do you expect in such a small market?

Check http://adzcoin.net and anybody can see the top wallet, nothing to hide there...

With 5-6 BTC you can buy the entire order book on all exchanges.  Roll Eyes

Any other coin would have been dead and burried after our generosity and the heavy mining going on if it was not for the amazing concept we have...Funny enough you never talk about the problem ADZcoin will solve, any reason for that?

You really think ANY publisher will care about a pre-mine if they can add an automated income stream to their blog in one minute? LOL  Grin

It's nice to read your arguments as if we are doing something wrong, we did already pay $50K+ out of pocket in development cost though to create a social network, marketing, integrate all the features, a payment processor and now building the social share API called the ADZbuzzer (which will be added by default to EVERY blog soon).

You have the nerve to accuse us of dumping some satoshis while we gave away millions of coins already and creating a serious hole in our pocket knowing this is a must-succeed project for us?

I already told you, you seriously need a mental checkup and get a life because you are either dilusional or very bored and the last person anybody wants to run into...

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 07:19:51 AM

When ADZ is at $10+

These people (?) do serve a purpose though as they can help intelligent people make a decision about whether or not ADZ is a solid coin with an amazing concept. Ofcourse everybody that reads the ADZcoindesk blog already knows what will happen, but new people can read all info there.

And again here is the latest update. Smiley

Have a great Sunday!
Jens

Yeah I meant the regular trolls who keep hijacking the thread best to ignore them.

Newbies are always welcome to go read the blog and see for themselves what's being done and what will be done with the project

The blog is the go to place for all the info, everythings there A-Z all the facts

BTW that was a solid blog post, and everything I read there gives me even MORE hope than ever we're gonna make it huge.

Competing with the big boys soon and we'll go mainstream so fast even the clueless people about crypto will begin to realise the potential of crypto with ADZ coin

Well we only care about solving the problem of ad blocking, our concept WILL go viral and the ADZbuzzer will be added to EVERY blog by default in the very near-future. Smiley

Here's the latest blog post explaining everything in detail: http://adzcoindesk.com/final-piece-of-the-adzcoin-project/

Anybody can easily see the potential of our concept and how it will help millions of people worldwide soon. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
coinstatic

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 07:22:24 AM

We have given away 8.3 million ADZ so far to 50K SP members and over 2 million coins have been mined so far (100K last week alone dumped every couple of minutes) so yeah what do you expect in such a small market?

Check http://adzcoin.net and anybody can see the top wallet, nothing to hide there...

With 5-6 BTC you can buy the entire order book on all exchanges.  Roll Eyes

Any other coin would have been dead and burried after our generosity and the heavy mining going on if it was not for the amazing concept we have...Funny enough you never talk about the problem ADZcoin will solve, any reason for that?

You really think ANY publisher will care about a pre-mine if they can add an automated income stream to their blog in one minute? LOL  Grin

It's nice to read your arguments as if we are doing something wrong, we did already pay $50K+ out of pocket in development cost though to create a social network, marketing, integrate all the features, a payment processor and now building the social share API called the ADZbuzzer (which will be added by default to EVERY blog soon).

You have the nerve to accuse us of dumping some satoshis while we gave away millions of coins already and creating a serious hole in our pocket knowing this is a must-succeed project for us?

I already told you, you seriously need a mental checkup and get a life because you are either dilusional or very bored and the last person anybody wants to run into...

+1

Perfect answer. Couldn't have said it any better you hit the nail on the head there mate
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 07:30:09 AM

+1

Perfect answer. Couldn't have said it any better you hit the nail on the head there mate

It's getting to the point that i'm not annoyed anymore, just sad for the people actually taking the time typing this nonsense while they can be doing something constructive with their life like we are doing. Of course they will never understand what i'm talking about.  Roll Eyes

Pity, utter pity I feel for such a waste of space and time...

Oh well at least we will help millions of people worldwide in the very near-future, let's not make the pitiful discourage us one second anymore!  Grin

Join Buzzex.io
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 07:44:44 AM

With 5-6 BTC you can buy the entire order book on all exchanges.  Roll Eyes

You really think ANY publisher will care about a pre-mine if they can add an automated income stream to their blog in one minute? LOL  Grin

I didn't accuse you of dumping....Why did that thought even enter your mind???  I was just wondering why there is no buy support and only dumps....I'm trying to figure out who is buying high and dumping low because that makes no sense to me.  It just doesn't add up--all the hype in this thread but I see only dumps.  It makes me wonder, why would publishers want coin that has no value???  Are the publishers the one's dumping?  They get coin thru donations, I see, but who's buying and why?  Do people buy ADZ to dump ADZ? I've been waiting to get some of my losses back....but it just keeps dropping lower and lower in value.  I wish I could help because I'm taking a big hit. But, I have to be honest in my evaluation because I don't believe in being deceptive....I'm just very cynical about reading all the hype but noticing only dumps.  I apologize for my delusions but I hate losing so much money....forgive me.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: