Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:33:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm dumping my bitcoins so you should  (Read 35622 times)
BitUsher
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1034

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 06:48:13 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2015, 09:51:13 PM by BitUsher

I pointed that it was just an example. Corps/banks/govs and other powerful structures have tons of money for researches, coders, scientists, etc. So better solutions are yet to come.

You still aren't addressing my points and are missing the plot . It doesn't matter How many researchers or legal firms the banks hire. If they develop something better ... it will be taken and copied like in all open source projects.(Most likely all the copying will be them stealing from our community however.) Who are these banks going to sue when we are discussing code floating around the net ?

Bitcoin can't be banned in every county possible.

Of course it hypothetical could be... I was giving you a worse case scenario to bolster your flimsy argument, because you needed a bit of help.

That's all it needs and bitcoin is almost gone. Black markets won't last long too.

You don't quite understand technology than ... as there is no way to prevent or stop the black market. Believing this is reflecting a fantastical delusional mindset.
The grey market and blackmarket is growing not shrinking.

What kind of people need it? Cryptopunks, drug dealers, anarchists, and other shady social groups? Normal people use bank cards and thy don't even want to hear about such things as bitcoin.

Ahh ... I see the problem ... you think the business man that sells drugs for himself is the "baddie" but the banker who money launders for the violent kingpin is good. You think the shady anarchist with their non aggression principle are not to be trusted but the states that institutionalize violence and kill innocent civilians in mass at a 90 % rate when they sloppily drop bombs from drones are the good guys. Your ethics are perverse.

They will be running to bitcoin in short order when their criminals that control their state steal their wealth and enact austerity programs, bail ins, bail outs or the coins just suffer from hyperinflation..

You see, it doesn't matter if the US dollar and Euro are strong.... all it takes is one country in the world to have a financial crisis for bitcoin to look wonderful.

Bitcoin is the best performing currency in 2015 by far.... people are going to catch on and than https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gresham's_law starts to kick in..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 11:27:02 PM

It's already been $1K and dreams about $5K -$10K are a perfectly rational place for price to be driven up on the next ATH rally, if only due to speculators/traders who are along for the usual ATH ride. Whether it stays there is another story.
It's been when there was a flux of money from China that is now shut by PBOC and when there was so-called willybot. When and only when.

There will always be some 'excuse' that the speculators will have for the next rally:  Some country doing capital flight, some exchange misbehaving, gox coming back, Mark Zuckerberg is going all in, something. Just wait for it.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 09:13:22 AM

@OP,
Your name sounds very schematic as compared to the explanation that you gave in order to make us believe what you wanted to share, and dump Bitcoins...
When you are talking about investing in other blockchains, were you speaking about altcoins???
If yes, then how will those alts get value if Bitcoins won't be there to valuate them???
Bitcoin is parent crypto as compared to any other blockchains that might take place...

Luwonder

Activity: 62
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 10:31:02 AM

What kind of people need it? Cryptopunks, drug dealers, anarchists, and other shady social groups? Normal people use bank cards and thy don't even want to hear about such things as bitcoin.

I am normal person, I use bitcoin to buy online goods. I do not like fiats which devalue year after year.
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 11:45:31 AM

@OP,
Your name sounds very schematic as compared to the explanation that you gave in order to make us believe what you wanted to share, and dump Bitcoins...
When you are talking about investing in other blockchains, were you speaking about altcoins???
If yes, then how will those alts get value if Bitcoins won't be there to valuate them???
Bitcoin is parent crypto as compared to any other blockchains that might take place...
I think he's referring to banks making their own blockchains. Not alts.
-Greed- (OP)

Activity: 910

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 01:45:25 PM

You don't quite understand technology than ... as there is no way to prevent or stop the black market. Believing this is reflecting a fantastical delusional mindset.
The grey market and blackmarket is growing not shrinking.
Again. Black markets don't need to be stopped/seized at all. People can be stopped from using Tor using DPI.
Your saying no way to stop a black market? What about silk road, the 2.0, realoaded, etc? Where are they now? Haven't they been seized?

Ahh ... I see the problem ... you think the business man that sells drugs for himself is the "baddie" but the banker who money launders for the violent kingpin is good. You think the shady anarchist with their non aggression principle are not to be trusted but the states that institutionalize violence and kill innocent civilians in mass at a 90 % rate when they sloppily drop bombs from drones are the good guys. Your ethics are perverse.

They will be running to bitcoin in short order when their criminals that control their state steal their wealth and enact austerity programs, bail ins, bail outs or the coins just suffer from hyperinflation..

You see, it doesn't matter if the US dollar and Euro are strong.... all it takes is one country in the world to have a financial crisis for bitcoin to look wonderful.

Bitcoin is the best performing currency in 2015 by far.... people are going to catch on and than https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gresham's_law starts to kick in..
There are situations when governments really need to be tough. Sometimes killing innocent people and other things like this can be quite acceptable.

It's already been $1K and dreams about $5K -$10K are a perfectly rational place for price to be driven up on the next ATH rally, if only due to speculators/traders who are along for the usual ATH ride. Whether it stays there is another story.
It's been when there was a flux of money from China that is now shut by PBOC and when there was so-called willybot. When and only when.

There will always be some 'excuse' that the speculators will have for the next rally:  Some country doing capital flight, some exchange misbehaving, gox coming back, Mark Zuckerberg is going all in, something. Just wait for it.
Ok, what reason can be for the next bubble to go beyond $1000? Just don't say that the dollar will collapse or something. Only a 12-old kid can belive in such foolish shit.

I am normal person, I use bitcoin to buy online goods. I do not like fiats which devalue year after year.
I will say what - what you do is absolutely meaningless. First you pay your bank to transfer fiat to an exchange then you pay the exchange to buy bitcoin then you pay to transfer bitcoin between wallets. Three middle men!  But then unlike fiat bitcoin drops 50% in a month. Perfect.

@OP,
I think he's referring to banks making their own blockchains. Not alts.
Altcoins too but serious ones like eth, dash, nxt, etc. Always diversify your portfolio. I mean always.

-Greed- (OP)

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 01:54:33 PM

Someone said in this thread that Bitcoin was the mother of all alts and it couldn't be overcome. Why not? The US used to be a British colony but now I would even say that Great Britain is an American puppet. Even it's not USA is much more powerful than GB. See how things go sometimes? Who could predict it? No wonder if some altcoin overcomes Bitcoin someday.

Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 02:17:34 PM

Someone said in this thread that Bitcoin was the mother of all alts and it couldn't be overcome. Why not? The US used to be a British colony but now I would even say that Great Britain is an American puppet. Even it's not USA is much more powerful than GB. See how things go sometimes? Who could predict it? No wonder if some altcoin overcomes Bitcoin someday.

Come on man!
You should know yourself that this is a very bad comparison!!
The US wanted be independent and it's sovereignty.That's why war of independence happened!

And the Bitcoin community is looking for monetary sovereignty!
That's why Bitcoin was created, to become independent from the incumbents and their fiat scam!
This war is still in it's early phase!

Alts have absolutely no important role here!Not yet and maybe never. Most of the features which alts have could be implemented in Bitcoin if it's useful and would make sense.Altcoins are the R&D laboratories for Bitcoin!
kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:12:12 PM

Sounds like he is trying to get people to sell their coins so the price goes down and he buys them cheep before the halving Huh?   Roll Eyes

Regardless of what he is trying. The price is certainly coming down! Take your profits and wait for sub 400 to buy back.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:16:17 PM

Sounds like he is trying to get people to sell their coins so the price goes down and he buys them cheep before the halving Huh?   Roll Eyes

Regardless of what he is trying. The price is certainly coming down! Take your profits and wait for sub 400 to buy back.

Back to $400?

I'm still waiting for $320.

Is this a Kwukduck prediction, or a Kwukduck's analysis team prediction?

This space intentionally left blank.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:20:13 PM

It is closer to ideal money so the market will always take that regardless of whos in power.
-Greed- (OP)

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:22:35 PM

Come on man!
You should know yourself that this is a very bad comparison!!
The US wanted be independent and it's sovereignty.That's why war of independence happened!

And the Bitcoin community is looking for monetary sovereignty!
That's why Bitcoin was created, to become independent from the incumbents and their fiat scam!
This war is still in it's early phase!

Alts have absolutely no important role here!Not yet and maybe never. Most of the features which alts have could be implemented in Bitcoin if it's useful and would make sense.Altcoins are the R&D laboratories for Bitcoin!
It's not about either the war or independence. It's about turning one thing into another. Sometimes a master turns into a slave. Sometimes a rich becomes a poor. And so on. Same can be applied for Bitcoin. I think it can be overcome in 2-3 years.

First argument bitconers do is Bitcoin was the first coin. So fucking what? It means no thing! Just an example. Apple was the first to introduce PC. So what? How many PC did they sell and many Dell did? There are tons of coins offering better options. One day people will realize it and bitcoin will start to retreat.

The replacement is inevitable.

I'm already grabbing these cheap coins! They are exactly as low as just $449,90. Just as I dreamed. Sweet!

-Greed- (OP)

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 05:09:22 PM

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 06:07:43 PM

He can say whatever he want. Most people here don't take things said here in the speculation section that serious since there are a lot of trolls. Only whales can make the price go down.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 06:20:27 PM

Btc's are used by drug dealers, shady social groups etc is simply a old and forgotten stories that is being told to dull btc's popularity among its users to influence people to use that old and rugged methods of keeping e-money. But bitcoin has the full potential to break all these barriers to become main stream adoption regardless of it's value in time being.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 06:26:20 PM

Once the market grows big enough, no single speculator or even a group will be able to move the price. This is why I do not trade now.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
mandica

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:44:40 PM

You can dump as many bitcoin as you like. The bitcoin has bright future if it keeps being developed. More people will use it.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 07:38:22 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2015, 08:49:42 AM by Amph

Sounds like he is trying to get people to sell their coins so the price goes down and he buys them cheep before the halving Huh?   Roll Eyes

thread like this are useless, they will not create any panic sell, the users that are here are not even trading maybe just 1 or 2 are good traders

so there is no panic selling to instigate by doing this, he is just a troll
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 07:48:56 PM

There are so many of these kind of people who want you to think it's better to sell, but no one is buying this crap anymore. It could have effect on some people when it was still 2012/2013. Nowadays these threads do nothing.
ReallyRedRum

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 08:00:15 PM

are you fontas?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: