Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:15:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm dumping my bitcoins so you should  (Read 35622 times)
Macadonian

Activity: 467
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:06:35 PM

I do not plan to dump them right now because most likely the bitcoin will be getting more popular, more used and also worth more.

That is right. If many people dump the bitcoin and suppress the price, it is actually a good time to buy.

You are right. For the people who did not sell, they are making profit now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:04:28 AM

I wouldn't equate mere selling to dumping. In my case, I had to sell my bitcoins when the price reached $650 about a month ago because I needed the money for an occasion. I am planning on buying some again, but probably when the price lowers sometime in the future. Bitcoin will have cycles of surges and dips and that is what I am looking at when buying.

hows that working out?

did you buy back in?
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 12:01:15 PM

I also sold my bitcoin@900 $ I wish I had waited.Now looking to buy more.Any chance of price drop in near future?

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 12:17:46 PM

I also sold my bitcoin@900 $ I wish I had waited.Now looking to buy more.Any chance of price drop in near future?

i don't like to kick people when they are down, but that is what you get when you fall for the manipulation. and you will continue losing money and lots of opportunity until the day you change the way you think about bitcoin and see the manipulations by reading between the lines.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 01:46:03 PM

Most amateur investors sold that is why the uptrend is so solid and doesnt want to look back. When they buyback in we may see a drop until then we rise
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 02:00:29 PM

I am not interested in doing it because everyone else does. This time, I better save bitcoin I have rather than use it, or sell it in low prices, because, of course it would make me lose large amounts. I better wait to wait for higher prices.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 02:27:26 PM

I will never dump my bitcoins until the price will not go down and reach the 600$ again.  I already saw the power of bitcoin and im believing on it. I will never forget  about the price of 200$ going up to 1150$ . Thats why i will not dump
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 02:49:07 PM

I'm dumping my coins too.

I'm pretty sure there will be another small drop of 100$, better buy back at 900 before we reach the 1500 =D
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 11:37:55 AM

I will dump my bitcoins even the price is low or high because I wanted to exchange it to fiat cash immediately and cash it out. I don’t really trust the online storage of my btc balance because it’s very vulnerable to attacks of hackers who may steal your bitcoin money balances. All I wanted to do is to store my cashed out fiat money from btc to the bank savings I have, and make it grow for the future investments that I will be having and I will keep saving them offline.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 11:57:25 AM

I will dump my bitcoins even the price is low or high because I wanted to exchange it to fiat cash immediately and cash it out. I don’t really trust the online storage of my btc balance because it’s very vulnerable to attacks of hackers who may steal your bitcoin money balances. All I wanted to do is to store my cashed out fiat money from btc to the bank savings I have, and make it grow for the future investments that I will be having and I will keep saving them offline.

I don't agree with what you are talking about, you dump your bitcoin for your own purpose? Don't dump always because it may drop down the btc price and that is not profitable for all who uses bitcoin for investments. That is not true that hackers may steal your bitcoin stored at online wallets, maybe others been hacked because they expose their personal identity to social media.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:18:10 PM

Storing monry in bank is higher risk and lower rewards
LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 04:27:17 PM

There's nothing wrong with the developer of Bitcoin being anonymous.  If anything, it shows the ability to remain anonymous given that with official currencies it's practically impossible.

Altcoins will never top Bitcoin (or at least not for a long time) because of the community and support it has built up over several years and the fact the basis of it and the systems in place, while not perfect, are fairly solid.

The governments of countries will never want a pseudo-decentralised means of exchange.  You seem to think that governments are going to both ban Bitcoin and use the concept of it themselves because the concept causes them problems.  It really makes no sense and just seems like a meaningless rant to me.

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 04:41:56 PM

I will dump my bitcoins even the price is low or high because I wanted to exchange it to fiat cash immediately and cash it out. I don’t really trust the online storage of my btc balance because it’s very vulnerable to attacks of hackers who may steal your bitcoin money balances.
It might interest you to know that all what you highlighted are really nothing new. They are part and parcel of the human emotions that plays dominant role in driving price in every financial market - those fears, panic, greed, anger,rumors, etc. The market is however more formidable now than what it used to be, because much more interests are now vested in it. At that, when you think you are dumping Bitcoin, the market would only notice that someone just sold his/her coin.

All I wanted to do is to store my cashed out fiat money from btc to the bank savings I have, and make it grow for the future investments that I will be having and I will keep saving them offline.
It is a wonderful idea to save for future investment, but a fact to call to mind is that, there is no risk-free endeavor everywhere. While your savings at the bank might be safe from hackers as you claim, watch out, there are still thieves in the form of inflation and devaluation lurking in the corner!
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:19:56 PM

Some people say that if the ETF gets rejected the price will dip. I think the people predicting prices as low as 500$ are stupid and out of their minds, we are never going back to $500. This price rise is far from ETF hype only, so we will see a lot of people getting fucked hard as they realize the price does not dip and their shorts are smoked. There are more chances for the ETF to get approved anyway.
jeremy grol

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:20:44 PM

Dump now and buy back at 2k usd  Smiley Smiley
shannen87

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:37:12 PM

Dump now and buy back at 2k usd  Smiley Smiley

LOL #truestory
quake313

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:38:17 PM

Some people say that if the ETF gets rejected the price will dip. I think the people predicting prices as low as 500$ are stupid and out of their minds, we are never going back to $500. This price rise is far from ETF hype only, so we will see a lot of people getting fucked hard as they realize the price does not dip and their shorts are smoked. There are more chances for the ETF to get approved anyway.

There are a lot of people waiting for and expecting a drop. Don't be surprised to see this self-fulling prophecy come true. If it drops to 500, I would be surprised to see it stay at that level long, I expect a swift return to the 1k level.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:51:24 PM

No way we're seeing $500! there might be a dump which will leads us to $750-$800 levels and then the price will start recovering.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 05:11:43 PM

No way we're seeing $500! there might be a dump which will leads us to $750-$800 levels and then the price will start recovering.
Every now and then that new highs are made in the market, it can be expected that retracement would follow sooner or later, before price continues in its course. It is at these retracement levels that experienced as well institutional traders await the market to buy again and join the ride to the moon once more. That is a recognized and effective approach to trading and newbie would do well to learn to apply than concluding that all prices is okay to buy.
bitcoinvest
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000

13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 08:04:39 PM

Let's be frankly. The best propaganda is this thread... i spend the last 30 minutes reading the 1st post and some of the others.
While i was reading i wonder myself many times? what are those people doing here? why they are not playing football or hokey or something anyway.
ok we all have dreams..but believing that from here we will go back to $100 is totally ridiculous...

Also one BIG HINT for the new members here... DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH! don't listen to only one mans post because this post can easily be funded from someone else.. i don't know in your world if this is happening but to mine happening from Governments from Media etc..

Bitcoin really has been remarkably brilliant ! Over the past years we learned many and yes we are here because of this Nakamoto Smiley i like it! Smiley

My proposal to long term holders and investors keep your Bitcoins, there will be one day that you will not need to exchange for fiat...

I really would like to know his opinion now that the price is ~1110€  Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: