Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:24:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin better or paypal?  (Read 281173 times)
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:10:54 PM

Paypal is an shithy payment processor, so bitcoin is better.
Yeah bitcoin is way better than paypal however the only edge of paypal to btc is that more people around the world recognize it as trusted payment system. i believe btc already surpass it because of its good features, it only need time to fully adopt by people.

ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 02:51:45 AM

I don't like paypal it is very slow when im cashing out, i think its just good for shopping online. Bitcoin is better low fees and instant transaction and it does'nt take long in terms processes.
lukmandog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 05:29:37 PM

I don't like paypal it is very slow when im cashing out, i think its just good for shopping online. Bitcoin is better low fees and instant transaction and it does'nt take long in terms processes.

For transactions, bitcoin is better than paypal for me. Low cost is one of the reasons i use bitcoin for online shopping. And i can use to trade with altcoin.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 05:43:14 AM

For transactions, bitcoin is better than paypal for me. Low cost is one of the reasons i use bitcoin for online shopping. And i can use to trade with altcoin.
If you will compare bitcoin to paypal in overall then it is very clear that bitcoin is better because it is fast and also have a low charge in fees for transactions and also a currency and an investment at the same time so there is no doubt that bitcoin can really overcome paypal soon if the people will become aware for this kind of opportunity.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 05:55:53 AM

Paypal is an shithy payment processor, so bitcoin is better.

Yeah bitcoin is better in so many ways. So for me, if you really want to have a decent transactions and an instant go for bitcoin. Because if you are going to use bitcoin for any transactions you want, it will be safe and the fees are even cheaper. That's why I prefer now to use bitcoin and I'm near into abandoning my paypal account.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 08:56:08 AM

Bitcoin is far better than PayPal as bitcoin is not only a medium of exchange like PayPal but a store of values and a decentralised currency, this make bitcoin to be more important to me than PayPal. Infact PayPal doesn't work in my country so to me I cannot  even compare the two.
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:21:11 AM

Bitcoin is far better than PayPal as bitcoin is not only a medium of exchange like PayPal but a store of values and a decentralised currency, this make bitcoin to be more important to me than PayPal. Infact PayPal doesn't work in my country so to me I cannot  even compare the two.

Far better interms of transaction delivery since bitcoins has less payments unlike on paypal where they charges so huge whenever we do some transaction on it. But on the other hand bitcoins can't defeat paypal for now since paypal has been used by majority of people,business and online stores for so long time and Bitcoins has only limited resources from it.

And That would be one of the greatest attributes what paypal have for now that bitcoin doesn't have.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 10:05:27 AM

Ofcourse bitcoin is better than paypal. Bitcoin is a digital money can covert into a literal money. Where PayPal is one of the Internet payment companies and an online payment service that allows individuals and businesses to transfer funds electronically. Bitcoin is far better than paypal.
The decentralized thing makes it more better, otherwise they are just the same payment system or paypal is better since
it's already established.
Not only decentralization, each and every features of bitcoin is better than PayPal. Decentralization is one that makes it unique, PayPal gained reputation as a Payment gateway to support transaction with increased security. Bitcoin has provided a step above by serving itself as a currency which can't be seen with any other services.
transaction fee is cheaper but i think there is also a risk factor in the term of investment but you can also make profit through it.
method of transection is pretty cheep , simple and save to use as compare to paypal.
dasana212

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 03:41:50 PM

Bitcoin is better than paypal, because I haven't used paypal since bitcoin popular and many merchants accept it. As well as low transaction costs, i chose bitcoin as payment for every online transaction made.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 05:07:20 PM

Bitcoin is better than paypal, because I haven't used paypal since bitcoin popular and many merchants accept it. As well as low transaction costs, i chose bitcoin as payment for every online transaction made.

Yes, In terms of fee and security bitcoin is far more better currency than bitcoins. Bitcoins transactions are also quicker and there is no need to create and verify your data as it is required in Paypal. Also paypal works in selected countries but bitcoin is online and available everywhere where there is Internet.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
death69

Activity: 1204
Merit: 545

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:27:10 PM

it is truth that bitcoin is better than bitcoin. But I dont think that the Bitcoin fees are still as low as it used to in the past since I have to pay $1 fee for $2 transaction. Paypal is suck but lots of merchant accept it because they have no other payment method
Salazarian

Activity: 440

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:56:47 PM

i personally have no idea about paypal therefore i can only chose bitcoin because i mostly use bitcoin for shopping, trading and investment purpose, some i even use it in local shops for shopping.

Sled

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 01:39:23 AM

Bitcoin is better Wink Wink Wink
Yes bitcoin is better because the bitcoin has a lot of features compared to paypal that is just usable for transactions but most of the times the users of paypal says that they encountered problems and they accused paypal as a scam. Bitcoin is all in one package and it is very easy to use and more convenient than paypal.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 01:58:13 AM

i personally have no idea about paypal therefore i can only chose bitcoin because i mostly use bitcoin for shopping, trading and investment purpose, some i even use it in local shops for shopping.
Currently the majority of users choose bitcoin to invest. In fact we are still having trouble finding merchants that accept bitcoin. Bitcoin has the advantage that it can be used as a means of payment and also as a profitable investment.
Sled

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 05:25:03 AM

Currently the majority of users choose bitcoin to invest. In fact we are still having trouble finding merchants that accept bitcoin. Bitcoin has the advantage that it can be used as a means of payment and also as a profitable investment.
Yes a lot of people now are investing in bitcoin because they see that it is a great currency because it is an investment and also money at the same time the merchants is not a problem because soon we will have those merchants if our government will notice bitcoin as a great currency too.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 07:13:57 AM

Confidence in bitcoin is increasing, as can be seen from the growing number of companies receiving bitcoin as a means of payment.
Paypal may be side by side as a digital payment tool. Just waiting in the future for the strength of Bitcoin.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:03:06 AM

I don't know you guys are from which country but in my country bitcoins are not accepted in any shops either online or in real shops. So I consider bitcoins as only an investment purpose and sometimes gambling and I use PayPal for online purchases. I'm using Paypal for many years and never had any issues and they give a buyers protection so it is the best way to buy things online.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:06:19 PM

Ofcourse bitcoin is better than paypal. Bitcoin is a digital money can covert into a literal money. Where PayPal is one of the Internet payment companies and an online payment service that allows individuals and businesses to transfer funds electronically. Bitcoin is far better than paypal.
The decentralized thing makes it more better, otherwise they are just the same payment system or paypal is better since
it's already established.
Not only decentralization, each and every features of bitcoin is better than PayPal. Decentralization is one that makes it unique, PayPal gained reputation as a Payment gateway to support transaction with increased security. Bitcoin has provided a step above by serving itself as a currency which can't be seen with any other services.
Yeah this is true there is difference in both the working nature of the Bitcoin and the PayPal. Bitcoin itself is a currency. It provides you the currency against the fiat while the paypal is just a gateway for the transactions to support.

It doesn’t work as the bitcoin is therefore they both can’t be compared with each other. Those who think they can compare them both with the same functions they are wrong.
pecson134

Activity: 630

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:23:41 PM

Before I chose paypal over bitcoins when it comes to my preference but now it is now a different story. Since paypal was removed as a payment processor from one of site I'm earning from. This site is I'm working with was already a reputable one and running for along time. Since paypal freeze the account of the owner(because maybe they think this site is also going to become a scam which is far from happening),the owner leaves no choice but to remove it as a payment processor. From this onward I had decided that paypal is not a good one already.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dasana212

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:08:20 PM

I don't know you guys are from which country but in my country bitcoins are not accepted in any shops either online or in real shops. So I consider bitcoins as only an investment purpose and sometimes gambling and I use PayPal for online purchases. I'm using Paypal for many years and never had any issues and they give a buyers protection so it is the best way to buy things online.

Today many online stores accept bitcoin as means of payment. I mean, bitcoin easier i use than paypal, and yes i still have a few dollars on paypal acc.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: