Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:26:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: ASIC shipping dates  (Read 19836 times)
Morblias (OP)

Activity: 576
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2012, 03:55:37 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2013, 06:00:29 PM by Morblias

It is very hard to find information on shipping dates due to multiple forums and announcements being thrown everywhere. This thread is to consolidate it all into 1 thread.

Avalon: Shipped January 20th, 2013 Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=137534.0
We shipped, website will be updated shortly.

BFL: April 23rd. Started shipping jalapenos. No ETA on little singles, single sc, or minirigs yet. Latest updates: https://forums.butterflylabs.com/announcements/692-bfl-asic-status-3.html#post24150

Sources:
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/blogs/bfl_jody/136-shipping-update.html
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/blogs/bfl_jody/137-first-most-boring-update.html

Tips / Donations accepted: 1Morb18DsDHNEv6TeQXBdba872ZSpiK9fY
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 09, 2012, 04:36:31 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2012, 05:13:09 AM by 420

BFL, about 4-6 weeks

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
ChipGeek

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2012, 05:11:22 AM

Last I saw for BFL was that the contract "drop dead" date for the chip fab delivering chips was Dec. 24.  But they could beat that schedule.  My personal GUESS:  BFL starts delivering sometime between January 2 and 12.

Edit: Add links:
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/announcements/251-more-jalapeno-pictures-shipping-update-44.html#post7418
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/511-earliest-date-expect-delivery-january-25th.html#post7581

Tip jar: 1ChipGeeK7PDxaAWG4VgsTi31SfJ6peKHw
Morblias (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 03:54:13 AM

Updated BFL to mid January:

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/519-10-dec-2012-bfl-asic-update.html#post7783
After talking with our liaison tonight and still having not received a final confirmation date, we were as tired of this as everyone else is, so we continued to push for a date and they gave us 30 days from today.

It's an update I'm not happy about at this point and it may very well be that things will wrap up sooner than that

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 03:56:48 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2012, 02:01:41 AM by 420

Don't expect any ASIC's in any customers hands before February 1st.
Im making my prediction
http://betsofbitco.in/item?id=1003

No ASIC Manufacturer will deliver an ASIC miner to a customer before February 1st, 2013

You have submitted this statement which is awaiting approval. It is not available for betting or public display yet.

creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 04:01:19 AM

Awww don't say that. BTCFPGA needs to ship in January. Grin

wdBTCtrader

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 04:04:42 AM

It is very hard to find information on shipping dates due to multiple forums and announcements being thrown everywhere. This thread is to consolidate it all into 1 thread.

Avalon: ETA January 14th, 2013 Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=120184.0
Avalon instead gave an very conservative estimate but now is scheduled to ship even earlier at Jan. 14th 2013

bASIC: ETA mid January, 2013 Source: https://www.btcfpga.com/forum/index.php?topic=125.0
I am planning now on a mid January release date

BFL: ETA mid January, 2013 Source: https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/519-10-dec-2012-bfl-asic-update.html#post7783
After talking with our liaison tonight and still having not received a final confirmation date, we were as tired of this as everyone else is, so we continued to push for a date and they gave us 30 days from today

This thread is not meant to flame any companies in any way. Please keep that stuff out of here or I will delete this thread. If you see an announcement from any company please post it here with a source and I will update it.

thanks for the update.
abeaulieu

Activity: 295

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 04:08:11 AM

delays are coming in hot
wdBTCtrader

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 04:30:18 AM

Don't expect any ASIC's in any customers hands before February 1st.
Im making my prediction

Has anyone started a pool?
gmaxwell
Legendary

Activity: 4158
Merit: 8382

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2012, 05:00:50 AM

When pressed for a reason why, I have been told that because this is a very dense, hand routed design they are afraid of making a mistake and have required extra checking and sign offs which has slowed down the whole process considerably. They don't want to be on the hook financially for having to redo the whole order.
Am I misreading this, or does this sound like they won't be at tape-out until 30 days from now?  (What careful checking of hand routed design will you be doing once the masks are being printed?).
creativex

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 05:09:04 AM

Unicorn blood spilled on the mask?

ChipGeek

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 04:36:51 PM

When pressed for a reason why, I have been told that because this is a very dense, hand routed design they are afraid of making a mistake and have required extra checking and sign offs which has slowed down the whole process considerably. They don't want to be on the hook financially for having to redo the whole order.
Am I misreading this, or does this sound like they won't be at tape-out until 30 days from now?  (What careful checking of hand routed design will you be doing once the masks are being printed?).

"Tape out" is the term for sending the design to the fab.  (Name has stuck from back in the days when a computer tape was sent by FedEx.  Now it's done with ftp over the interwebs.)  Then the fab checks the files for errors then makes the masks and begins making the wafers.  My interpretation is that BFL sent the design to the fab days / weeks / months ago.  What is not clear to me is if the fab has started masks or wafers yet. 

My best guess is that masks are done and wafers are (just) started.  Also a guess: extra delays came from questions or problems with the design that caused problems in making the masks.

Tip jar: 1ChipGeeK7PDxaAWG4VgsTi31SfJ6peKHw
DutchBrat

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 05:39:22 PM

If/when the foundry is done with BFL's chips in 30 days they need to be shipped to the USA, tested and by BFL, packaged, shipped and what not.

So add 2 weeks minimum from 30 days from now before anyone has a BFL product delivered on their doorstep.

And yes, the foundry might be quicker, but it also might be slower....
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 08:26:38 PM

Nice to see this thread.  Its hard to sift through the posts and get a clear picture.  So many claims of people being a troll...  Roll Eyes  People keep using that word.  I dont think it means what they think it means.   Cheesy

Its nice to keep the original post updated with 'official' claims by the sellers and let the speculation as to further delays be in the replies.
Roy Badami

Activity: 563

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 08:37:03 PM

"Tape out" is the term for sending the design to the fab.  (Name has stuck from back in the days when a computer tape was sent by FedEx. 

I always thought the name came from the fact that in the earliest integrated circuits the masks were produced by hand using an opaque sticky tape on a transparent film.  A process known as tape-out, which you obviously didn't start until you'd completed the design.

roy
bcpokey

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 08:41:49 PM

Nice to see this thread.  Its hard to sift through the posts and get a clear picture.  So many claims of people being a troll...  Roll Eyes  People keep using that word.  I dont think it means what they think it means.   Cheesy

Its nice to keep the original post updated with 'official' claims by the sellers and let the speculation as to further delays be in the replies.

Agreed, I'm not invested enough to sift through all the forums and redundant posts of this and rebuke to that. So I appreciate a thread that will track this stuff for me.

The next thing I'd kind of like to see, just for sociological purposes, would be a thread tracking the general sentiment of customers/detractors throughout. For example:

July -- Hooray we gonna get ASICs! // ASICs cant be real!
August -- Cant wait for those ASICs! // You're not gonna get them, scam!
September -- OMG ASICs almost here! // I bet you that you won't get them!
October -- ASICs delayed? That's ok, its gonna be awesome! // Ha told you suckers!
November -- Another ASIC delay? Hmm... well still hoping for the best // Look at those delays! Chumps!
December -- Another delay, but I still have faith // Haw haw scammity scam scam scam!
Jan -- ?? // ??
Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 05:14:34 AM

If/when the foundry is done with BFL's chips in 30 days they need to be shipped to the USA, tested and by BFL, packaged, shipped and what not.

Actually the bare dies will first need to be packaged, which probably will not happen at the foundry.

Then the packaged chips will need to be shipped across an ocean, pass through Customs, and finally arrive at BFL HQ, where they will test them.

Then, *only if* they pass all of the tests, can BFL begin putting them onto boards, working out the firmware, and maybe packing and shipping a few of them out the door.  That's assuming their inhouse pick-and-place machine and reflow oven work, and have competent operators.  The bulk of the chips would get shipped right out the door again, along with the rest of the components, to the board production house, to be done up onto boards en masse.

"Tape out" is the term for sending the design to the fab.  (Name has stuck from back in the days when a computer tape was sent by FedEx.
I always thought the name came from the fact that in the earliest integrated circuits the masks were produced by hand using an opaque sticky tape on a transparent film.  A process known as tape-out, which you obviously didn't start until you'd completed the design.

Tape-out refers to the final step in production immediately before the photomasks are made.

Your design can be at the foundry, but until they're ready to make the masks, it's not said to be at tape-out stage.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
bitboyben

Activity: 330

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 08:05:28 AM

Would some one like to enlighten me to what they mean by the design was hand drawn? Is that even possible now days?

Why did I sell at $5! Come back to me my old bitcoin! 1GjeBGS4KrxKAeEVt8d1fTnuKgpKpMmL6S
If you don't like the price of BTC come back in 8 hours.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 10:47:49 AM

Would some one like to enlighten me to what they mean by the design was hand drawn? Is that even possible now days?

Soros Shorts
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1617
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 01:40:34 PM

I'm guessing what they meant was that the place and route phase of the design was done manually instead of using automated tools. From a design perspective this implies higher performance but with additional risk of errors.
abeaulieu

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 04:59:55 PM

http://makerbot-blog.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/napkin-sketch.jpg

They're not using an autorouting tool to route the signal paths. In terms of PCB design, this is how things are done normally because even modern autorouters are simply not good enough at knowing about signal paths, power usage, parasitic capacitance, etc. The process of doing this in an ASIC should be quite similar, just on a smaller level and more complex.
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 05:32:06 PM

http://makerbot-blog.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/napkin-sketch.jpg

They're not using an autorouting tool to route the signal paths. In terms of PCB design, this is how things are done normally because even modern autorouters are simply not good enough at knowing about signal paths, power usage, parasitic capacitance, etc. The process of doing this in an ASIC should be quite similar, just on a smaller level and more complex.

No, back in the day you would see PCBs were actually hand drawn.
abeaulieu

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 06:35:03 PM

I understand that, but that's not what they're talking about. (Even intel did the hand-drawing of their processors on giant blown up transparent film top seperate layers in the early days.)
MrTeal
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 06:49:53 PM

I understand that, but that's not what they're talking about. (Even intel did the hand-drawing of their processors on giant blown up transparent film top seperate layers in the early days.)
Yeah, it is.

"Tape out" is the term for sending the design to the fab.  (Name has stuck from back in the days when a computer tape was sent by FedEx.
I always thought the name came from the fact that in the earliest integrated circuits the masks were produced by hand using an opaque sticky tape on a transparent film.  A process known as tape-out, which you obviously didn't start until you'd completed the design.

Tape-out refers to the final step in production immediately before the photomasks are made.

Your design can be at the foundry, but until they're ready to make the masks, it's not said to be at tape-out stage.
I'm guessing what they meant was that the place and route phase of the design was done manually instead of using automated tools. From a design perspective this implies higher performance but with additional risk of errors.

The discussion was about where the term tape-out came from, it has nothing to do with autorouters.
Morblias (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 06:21:10 PM

Updated Avalon:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=120184.msg1397668#msg1397668
Let's be frank. We ran into a potential delay of 4-7 days.

I must say it will be difficulty for us to ship on Jan 14th, we however expect to ship around Jan 18 ~ 20.

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 08:49:35 PM

Place your bets folks:

[No one will deliver an ASIC before February 1 2013]

abeaulieu

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 10:56:23 PM

The discussion was about where the term tape-out came from, it has nothing to do with autorouters.

We weren't discussing tape-out...

BFL mentioned that a lot of their stuff had to be hand-routed because it was very dense, so we were discussing what that actually meant.

bitboyben

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 02:19:49 AM

Well it is all very interesting none the less. Even if it is a bit off topic, sorry.

@ 420 what about that other company that is producing only for their own use not for resale do they count in that gamble?

Why did I sell at $5! Come back to me my old bitcoin! 1GjeBGS4KrxKAeEVt8d1fTnuKgpKpMmL6S
ewhenn

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 04:03:52 AM

Meanwhile in GPU land.....

Cool
The-Real-Link

Activity: 533

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 05:02:31 AM

Thanks for the no-nonsense and open thread regarding dates.  The race is on!

Oh Loaded, who art up in Mt. Gox, hallowed be thy name!  Thy dollars rain, thy will be done, on BTCUSD.  Give us this day our daily 10% 30%, and forgive the bears, as we have bought their bitcoins.  And lead us into quadruple digits

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 08:15:27 AM

Well it is all very interesting none the less. Even if it is a bit off topic, sorry.

@ 420 what about that other company that is producing only for their own use not for resale do they count in that gamble?

if you read it you'd know, NOPE

what company is that?

coinnewb

Activity: 155

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 09:31:25 AM

Place your bets folks:

How about betting on who will ship first? Smiley

http://betsofbitco.in/item?id=1016
[Butterfly Labs will start shipping ASIC miners before Avalon]
bcpokey

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 11:54:22 AM

I wish a statistician would rack his brains to figure out the probability, given all the different design elements, various world locations, outsourcing, and what haveyou, that all 3 major ASIC manufacturers would end up releasing their product, roughly at the same time (currently all set for Middle January). Smacks of oddity.

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 02:21:07 PM

Place your bets folks:

How about betting on who will ship first? Smiley

http://betsofbitco.in/item?id=1016
[Butterfly Labs will start shipping ASIC miners before Avalon]

They don't allow multiple choice bets that I know

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 02:23:27 PM

I wish a statistician would rack his brains to figure out the probability, given all the different design elements, various world locations, outsourcing, and what haveyou, that all 3 major ASIC manufacturers would end up releasing their product, roughly at the same time (currently all set for Middle January). Smacks of oddity.

Collusion...

maybe its for the all good

they don't want to have one company get a lot of cancels or two if one delivers first.

and they'll have the best competition trying to release similar performing products at the start (unless they purposefully underperform, which might be good for bitcoin actually)

just speculation /\

Frizz23

Activity: 1162

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 09:44:17 PM

I think you can now savely update BFLs shipping date to: never

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/content/127-bfl-asic-delays-depth-expanation.html?postid=8237#comments_8237
BFL ASIC Delays - An In-Depth Explanation

Anticipation is running high at Butterfly Labs in advance of receipt of our chips from the foundry. The production of these very dense, hand-routed chips are the reason for the delay in the latest line of bitcoin mining machines. Unlike our competitors, Butterfly Labs ASIC chips are 100% custom. Producing custom chips requires foundry scheduling and forces us into the queue with other chip developers (from all industries). The design is complete. It’s just a matter of waiting for production and delivery. The boards, enclosures, and assembly teams are standing by, anxiously awaiting delivery of the chips so we can begin assembly and start shipping.

"The design is complete". That's where they are at the moment. The design might be borked. It might need a resign. It might never work. Who knows. They don't have a working prototype.

They said they ship in October. Now it's December and they say "design is complete".

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
bitcoindaddy

Activity: 481

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 09:51:35 PM

I think you can now savely update BFLs shipping date to: never

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/content/127-bfl-asic-delays-depth-expanation.html?postid=8237#comments_8237
BFL ASIC Delays - An In-Depth Explanation

Anticipation is running high at Butterfly Labs in advance of receipt of our chips from the foundry. The production of these very dense, hand-routed chips are the reason for the delay in the latest line of bitcoin mining machines. Unlike our competitors, Butterfly Labs ASIC chips are 100% custom. Producing custom chips requires foundry scheduling and forces us into the queue with other chip developers (from all industries). The design is complete. It’s just a matter of waiting for production and delivery. The boards, enclosures, and assembly teams are standing by, anxiously awaiting delivery of the chips so we can begin assembly and start shipping.

"The design is complete". That's where they are at the moment. The design might be borked. It might need a resign. It might never work. Who knows. They don't have a working prototype.

They said they ship in October. Now it's December and they say "design is complete".

USE THE OFFICIAL BFL THREAD FOR ALL BFL TOPICS

Please limit your mention of BFL to the BFL threads only. Please limit yourself to single syllable words ,or if possible single letter words like "I", "U"=you, "Y"=Why, etc.

This message brought to you by the Directorate of Forum Order, Office of thread obfuscation.
mmortal03
Legendary

Activity: 1762
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 11:40:55 AM

The bASIC product pages are now saying February: https://www.bitcoinasic.net/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=50
creativex

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 11:45:10 AM

The bASIC product pages are now saying February: https://www.bitcoinasic.net/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=50

"2nd batch bASIC Mining boards are projected to ship in February of 2013."

It's always said that for 2nd batch boards. First batch boards were not sold on bitcoinasic.net btw, they were sold on the old site, BTCFPGA.com.

ripper234
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Ron Gross

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2013, 07:32:35 AM

Is the op kept with up-to-date information?
Are there only three ASICs due soon? I was under the impression there were a few more initiatives.

Please do not pm me, use ron@bitcoin.org.il instead
Mastercoin Executive Director
Co-founder of the Israeli Bitcoin Association
greyhawk

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 08:31:29 AM

I was under the impression there were a few more initiatives.

Not for end customers, no.
ripper234
Legendary

Ron Gross

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2013, 09:06:27 AM

So for whom then?

DutchBrat

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 10:06:25 AM

So for whom then?

The shareholders of ASICMINER

As per this quote

Update

The samples passed all functionality tests. The power consumption is also within the expected range. And as our overclocking tests had shown, they still have a lot of potentials compared to our original spec. This means that the biggest risk of our project is gone and our NRE is a fruitful spend.

The first production batch of chips will be out of the packaging service tomorrow. Our deploying is on its way.

The first Bitcoin-ASICs will be happily mining away shortly  Cheesy
ripper234
Legendary

Ron Gross

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2013, 12:01:07 PM

Fun fun!

Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 02:18:10 PM

Collusion...

maybe its for the all good

they don't want to have one company get a lot of cancels or two if one delivers first.

and they'll have the best competition trying to release similar performing products at the start (unless they purposefully underperform, which might be good for bitcoin actually)

just speculation /\

Could be, or maybe they all went through the same manufacturer in China. It is an interesting observation though, especially when all three companies started their marketing and designs at different times.

Morblias (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 03:05:40 PM

The first Bitcoin-ASICs will be happily mining away shortly  Cheesy

Meh, has there been any statements for ASICMINER in regards to when they will be ready to mine? They are probably going to kick off a lot of GPU miners before any other company delivers. Not cool. Sad

Also, how many TH is ASICMINER planning on throwing on right away?

RaTTuS

Activity: 792

Bite me

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 03:54:58 PM

http://www.avalon-asics.com/

In the Beginning there was CPU , then GPU , then FPGA then ASIC, what next I hear to ask ....

1RaTTuSEN7jJUDiW1EGogHwtek7g9BiEn
Morblias (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 02:24:43 PM

Updated bASIC to between March 15th and 29th.

https://www.btcfpga.com/forum/index.php?topic=954.0

rudrigorc2
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 05:26:35 PM

do we have a topic on how many Thash are to come?
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 06:57:59 PM

BFL has ~150TH. Avalon is ~20TH/s. bASIC was ~30TH/s, but it sounds like a lot of their orders are being canceled, so idk. ASICminer was ~50TH/s.

These are just for the first batches. Avalon may be on it's second batch by the time bASIC ships, or anything crazy can happen. Who knows?

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
Frizz23

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 07:13:01 PM

Bitcoin magazine says:

Avalon ASICs, offering 60 GH/s for $1,299. These are scheduled to come out on Jan 19.
Butterfly Labs, offering the 60 GH/s Single SC for $1,299. These are scheduled to come out slightly ahead of Avalon.

But take it with a grain of salt, because Bitcoin Magazine Has New Ownership : "... Coin Publishing LLC is collectively owned by individuals owning or working at BitPay, Butterfly Labs, Google, Casascius, 20 Mission, and Virtual Processing Solutions. ..."

Fuzzy

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 07:44:17 PM

The OP should list all of the dates that were stated by the manufacturer and cross them out when they've been missed.

ie,

Mid November 2012
Early December 2012
Mid January 2013
Late 2015
greyhawk

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 07:46:33 PM

The OP should list all of the dates that were stated by the manufacturer and cross them out when they've been missed.

ie,

Mid November 2012
Early December 2012
Mid January 2013
Late 2015

Is there forum software that can handle posts this large?
bcpokey

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 09:21:02 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2013, 09:38:18 PM by bcpokey

BFL has ~150TH. Avalon is ~20TH/s. bASIC was ~30TH/s, but it sounds like a lot of their orders are being canceled, so idk. ASICminer was ~50TH/s.

These are just for the first batches. Avalon may be on it's second batch by the time bASIC ships, or anything crazy can happen. Who knows?

EDIT: Ok, well, bASIC just got sold, so... yeah, I could definitely see 30TH = Huh TH now lol.
BFL has cancellations as well, why only bASIC = order cancellations? I suppose the latest bASIC announcement + BFL actually shipping end of Jan would be a big blow to bASIC, but for now no one knows how many THash anyone is going to put out, just going by the self-reports.

BFL estimated that 150TH would be more than all their pre-orders as of November 2012, +- orders/cancellations, for their first/continuous shipping.
Avalon has 20TH/sec slated for their first batch, and I doubt they have many/any cancellations. A second batch is in the works, not filled yet.
bASIC has some amount I can't recall, 30TH sounds reasonable, for their first batch, and a 2nd batch in the wings (I imagine cancellations from batch 1 free space for batch 2 to move up), reportedly "half full".
ASICMiner is a slow and steady process with no shipping initially (or ever?), simply a steady stream of added power under their own control, starting with their current chips, up to 6TH, to 12TH for their "first batch", after which point they will change gears for "mass production".

These are all to be taken with a huge grain of salt, as they are simply self-reported numbers from people who have nothing to show to substantiate them, with the possible exception of ASICMiner, being the first to show a chip that could potentially be an ASIC.

On another note, could we get a mod to sticky this thread? Seems to be kept up to date, and with all the crazy constant drama, it's really nice to have a centralized source to check (and when there's no news it gets lost).
Korbman
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 10:51:34 PM

On another note, could we get a mod to sticky this thread? Seems to be kept up to date, and with all the crazy constant drama, it's really nice to have a centralized source to check (and when there's no news it gets lost).

Seconded.

Frizz23

View Profile
January 14, 2013, 07:52:28 AM

Update for BFL: Week of February 10th

Week of February 10th

We implement the 1/3 shipping plan en mass
        1/3 of our assembled units will go to new orders in FIFO
        1/3 of our assembled units will go to upgrade orders
        1/3 will be randomly selected from both groups

We descend upon the Post Office, DHL, UPS and FedEx like a horde of angry locust

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/announcements/692-bfl-asic-status.html#post10249

wtfvanity

Activity: 504

WTF???

View Profile
January 14, 2013, 05:33:23 PM

ie,

Mid November 2012
Early December 2012
Mid January 2013
Late 2015

Is there forum software that can handle posts this large?

Is there any BB code, where they could just post a formula in code:

Code:
Dim Today as Date
Dim ShipDate as Date
Dim Today as Date = Now()

ShipDate = Today + 30;

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 01:09:47 PM

The Manual:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=136615.0
Morblias (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2013, 05:52:48 AM

Updated bASIC: https://www.btcfpga.com/forum/index.php?topic=1045.0

we WILL be shipping bASIC bitcoin mining devices in March 2013

View Profile
January 19, 2013, 05:55:49 AM

They said they're releasing sooner than everyone else!!!

Bogart
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2013, 06:51:03 AM

They said they're releasing sooner than everyone else!!!

mm hmm.

we know we will be releasing our bASIC Bitcoin mining units sooner than everyone else, especially our good friends BFL.

With BFL scheduled to ship 10-Feb, those two statements (both from the same post) would seem to contradict each another.

I guess Tom somehow "knows" that BFL will be delayed past the end of March?

I'm surprised he's not cashed in much on his special knowledge: http://betsofbitco.in/item?id=701

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933

View Profile
January 19, 2013, 07:06:14 AM

and

http://bitbet.us/bet/7/bfl-will-deliver-asic-devices-before-march-1st/

look how much btc on both sides!

Bogart
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2013, 07:36:45 AM

I wish BoB would use descriptive URLs like that, and also include the bet title in the html <title>.

YipYip

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 19, 2013, 01:35:39 PM

I wish BoB would use descriptive URLs like that, and also include the bet title in the html <title>.

its called restful...sorry tech attack

OBJECT NOT FOUND
bitboyben

View Profile
January 19, 2013, 06:50:11 PM

Avalon = 18 hours to go!
Asicminer any updates?

mmortal03
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 03:07:04 AM

So, Avalon shipped a few. What's the latest on the others? Any change?
ewibit
Legendary

Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 01:33:50 PM

I think the first posting is not up to date or?
Morblias (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 02:04:23 PM

I think the first posting is not up to date or?

Yes, it is up to date. BFL Feb 10th, bASIC end of March. No clue what they are doing in ASICMINER land. I updated Avalon though to show shipped.

phantastisch
Legendary

Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 02:53:44 PM

No clue what they are doing in ASICMINER land.

Preparing for battle.

Update

What happened last week:

1. Workshop with sufficient power supply and cables for mining farm settled.
2. Solution of mechanical parts such as heatsinks done and products bulk-ordered.
3. The mass production (second batch) of the chips starts in the fab.
4. The rest 6 wafers finished and in the QC stage.
5. Waiting for all the main boards assembled with chips and components done.

We would like to say that the shareholders of ASICMINER are always in a better place now, than device users. because while  the everlasting free upgrade from providers for users is not possible, all our future products will benefit our shareholders. Thanks to all shareholders for taking the risks with/for us as investors in the beginning of our project. Higher risks are almost always rewarded with higher returns when the risks are eliminated. Now the biggest risks have gone so please expect the enjoying of both short-term and long-term profits of us in the next years. And also thanks for your patience.

The deploying with the whole 12 wafers may take more than two weeks. But everything is progressing well and no exceptions happened. We will make more frequent updates when any new milestones are hit.

HOWEYCOINS   ▮      Excitement and         ⭐  ● TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK   ⭐       
  ▮    guaranteed returns                 ●TELEGRAM                         
  ▮  of the travel industry
    ⭐  ●Ann Thread ●Instagram   ⭐ 
✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
Korbman
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 02:57:42 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2013, 03:39:02 PM by Korbman

Yes, it is up to date. BFL Feb 10th, bASIC end of March. No clue what they are doing in ASICMINER land. I updated Avalon though to show shipped.

Thanks for this. I wish this thread could be stickied, so long as it gets updated regularly with facts plausible speculation.

Fuzzy

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 03:26:19 PM

Thanks for this. I wish this thread could be stickied, so long as it gets updated regularly with facts!

This just in! BFL delays ASIC shipment to after the second coming of Christ due to delays in their Flux Capacitor shipments from Nigeria.
Korbman
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 03:39:22 PM

Thanks for this. I wish this thread could be stickied, so long as it gets updated regularly with facts!

This just in! BFL delays ASIC shipment to after the second coming of Christ due to delays in their Flux Capacitor shipments from Nigeria.

Ha, I see your point. Fixed my original post Tongue

Morblias (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 08:17:33 PM

Updated bASIC. They will not be shipping and refunding all customers:
https://www.btcfpga.com/forum/index.php?topic=1048.0
EVERY SINGLE CUSTOMER WILL BE REFUNDED. PERIOD.

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 08:40:36 PM

maybe THAT account was hacked and the one on here is for real...

MonsterZero

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 08:56:12 PM

maybe THAT account was hacked and the one on here is for real...

Maybe... your account was hacked trying to draw attention away from the originally hacked account which was called out by a second hacking of that same account....
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 09:49:56 PM

Just to confirm, my order was 25 units, I requested a refund for the credit card transactions around the 11th Jan from Dave and I got the money back this morning in my online statements, I did loose a few percent on the $USD vs EUR exchange rate.

But at least they are keeping their word.
MrTeal
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 10:17:04 PM

They sent me 3 refunds but I only made 2 orders.  I am waiting to hear back from them to sort things out.
BTC or CC?
Address if BTC?
LordGreynick

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 12:52:29 PM

So which companies HAVE shipped? What have they shipped? How many units have shipped? When are scheduled delivery times. There is so much FUD out there.

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 07:49:12 PM

So which companies HAVE shipped? What have they shipped? How many units have shipped? When are scheduled delivery times. There is so much FUD out there.

two avalon's have shipped thats all we know to my knowledge

LordGreynick

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 10:44:00 PM

So, only 2 Avalons. That's it. No-one else has shipped any and we don't know for sure the 2 Avalons are even real?

eleuthria
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 10:53:36 PM

So, only 2 Avalons. That's it. No-one else has shipped any and we don't know for sure the 2 Avalons are even real?

2 Avalons have been RECEIVED and proven to be real.  Aside from those 2, we only have figures about how many have been shipped.  The two that have already been received were treated differently in order to get them into the hands of major figures in the community as soon as possible, at extremely high shipping costs.

RIP BTC Guild, April 2011 - June 2015
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2013, 12:19:23 AM

2 Avalons have been RECEIVED and proven to be real.  Aside from those 2, we only have figures about how many have been shipped.  The two that have already been received were treated differently in order to get them into the hands of major figures in the community as soon as possible, at extremely high shipping costs.

True, in regard to the high shipping cost. Jeff's was a special expedient case, whereas TBF's unit was hand-delivered via commercial jet(s) from China to New York.

Apologies for harping on this truism, for it is the third(+) time I've mentioned it, and don't want to come across as a Bryan.

~Bruno K~
RHA

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 01:59:06 AM

Are there only three ASICs due soon? I was under the impression there were a few more initiatives.

There are more initiatives (in alphabetic order):

1. The most known is ASICminer: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99497.0
     It is coming quite soon, but the shares of the mine are all sold.

2. New product of Bitfury: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=140366.0
    Coming June-July, late but the parameters/price are interesting, IPO of the shares of the mine just started (01.31-02.14).

3. DeepBit Reclaimer: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108375.0
    Probably some troubles, they are investigating at the moment if they'll continue: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=139089.0

4. Ehasher: https://www.bitcoinasic.net/  (the page has belonged earlier to BTCFPGA)
    More info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=140411.0

5. Goliath - no details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=130386.0

SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 11:03:31 PM

Remember that before the public ordering for batch #1 opened, NGZhang requested that orders >30 units needed to contact him beforehand. At least one guy posted he placed such an order, so there might be more of those out there, let's say 3.

That makes for example 200 units in front of the queue for premium customers who will be getting their units first, before the riffraff gets theirs.

We are now 15 days in production @ 12 units/day, so that makes 180 units shipped.

And I'm sure these 3 (speculation) recipients are not likely to brag about receiving their units, they are probably busy hooking them up :-)

In short, none of the common folk orders have been shipped.

(prove me wrong, avalon, prove me wrong....)
tripper22

Activity: 188

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 11:39:19 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=137534.msg1503904#msg1503904
crazyates
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 04:33:31 AM

Remember that before the public ordering for batch #1 opened, NGZhang requested that orders >30 units needed to contact him beforehand. At least one guy posted he placed such an order, so there might be more of those out there, let's say 3.

That makes for example 200 units in front of the queue for premium customers who will be getting their units first, before the riffraff gets theirs.

We are now 15 days in production @ 12 units/day, so that makes 180 units shipped.

And I'm sure these 3 (speculation) recipients are not likely to brag about receiving their units, they are probably busy hooking them up :-)

In short, none of the common folk orders have been shipped.

(prove me wrong, avalon, prove me wrong....)
That's exactly his point. Avalon started "shipping" 15 days ago. Like you said, 180 units. You'd imagine at least SOME of those units would be in customer hands by now, but A) We have no reports of any customers getting theirs besides the 2 units already accounted for, and B) the network hashrate has barely budged. It's still not even at the levels it was at before the reward half.

RHA

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 12:09:55 AM

(...) the network hashrate has barely budged. It's still not even at the levels it was at before the reward half.
It has grown from about 22000 GH/s (26th January) to over 25300 GH/s today. http://bitcoin.sipa.be/speed-lin-10k.png
It looks like 50 units working. Would they be so kind to test the devices thoroughly during the chinese New Year period, before shipping?
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 12:14:36 AM

(...) the network hashrate has barely budged. It's still not even at the levels it was at before the reward half.
It has grown from about 22000 GH/s (26th January) to over 25300 GH/s today. http://bitcoin.sipa.be/speed-lin-10k.png
It looks like 50 units working. Would they be so kind to test the devices thoroughly during the chinese New Year period, before shipping?

That is a very normal variation you are seeing.
creativex

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 12:20:45 AM

Not to mention the rise in BTC price has probably encouraged some to mine again.

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 09:15:16 AM

Not to mention the rise in BTC price has probably encouraged some to mine again.

Nvidia is profitable at this point

RHA

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 02:00:07 PM

[That is a very normal variation you are seeing.
Sure. Many turn on their GPUs again because of growing price.
Hm, none would answer that the Avalons were being received and people started hashing.
crazyates
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 02:26:21 PM

It may have increased, but I never said it didn't. Re-read what I said again. I said it's not at the levels it was before the reward half. And it's still not, at least not yet.

Hm, none would answer that the Avalons were being received and people started hashing.
I've turned on my 7970 this past week. I had assumed the ASICs would be shipped by now.

Korbman
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 02:43:04 PM

I've turned on my 7970 this past week. I had assumed the ASICs would be shipped by now.

Indeed, and I've turned on my 'ol 6870 once more to do a bit of work for me. It isn't much, but it's back to being profitable again.

Morblias (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 02:46:56 PM

I updated BFL to Feb 22.

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/announcements/692-bfl-asic-status.html#post13172
So it's looking like the week of the 17th for shipping, probably a bit later in the week unless the bumping house really pulls it together, we might be able to ship as early at the 18th, but that is pretty optimistic, more likely is around the 22nd or so.

Fuzzy

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 03:35:08 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2013, 08:23:04 AM by Fuzzy

Quote from: BFL

How about the fact that you've missed every deadline you've set so far, and you've set more than a few...
bcpokey

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 10:09:32 PM

I updated BFL to Feb 22.

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/announcements/692-bfl-asic-status.html#post13172
So it's looking like the week of the 17th for shipping, probably a bit later in the week unless the bumping house really pulls it together, we might be able to ship as early at the 18th, but that is pretty optimistic, more likely is around the 22nd or so.

Big thanks to you morb for keeping the thread updated. You're a good man.

I'm sad that at this rate it looks like my bitcoin experience shall never restart. Shame too what with coins at 20buckaroo-bonzais.
RHA

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 05:15:50 PM

There are more initiatives (in alphabetic order):

1. The most known is ASICminer: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99497.0
     It is coming quite soon, but the shares of the mine are all sold.

2. New product of Bitfury: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=140366.0
    Coming June-July, late, but the parameters/price are interesting. IPO of the shares of the mine just started will finish soon (01.31-02.14).

3. DeepBit Reclaimer: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108375.0
    Probably some troubles, they are investigating at the moment if they'll continue: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=139089.0

4. Ehasher: https://www.bitcoinasic.net/  (the page has belonged earlier to BTCFPGA)
    More info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=140411.0

5. Goliath - no details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=130386.0

Ehasher has been proved to be a scam - the page was fraudulent and Canadian police started to investigate the matter:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=140411.msg1507124#msg1507124
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=140411.msg1514121#msg1514121

ASICminer team has shown new photos and it's possible they will start hashing before Avalon's customers receive their units:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99497.msg1510110#msg1510110
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99497.msg1516233#msg1516233

Bitfury published many technical details of his new device:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=140366.msg1509922#msg1509922
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=140366.msg1512138#msg1512138

No new info about Reclaimer and Goliath.
mmortal03
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 06:02:02 PM

I updated BFL to Feb 22.

I'm sad that at this rate it looks like my bitcoin experience shall never restart. Shame too what with coins at 20buckaroo-bonzais.

You can always buy bitcoins if you think the price will go up.
bcpokey

View Profile
February 16, 2013, 03:25:24 AM

I updated BFL to Feb 22.

You can always buy bitcoins if you think the price will go up.

I was around for the great crash of 2011, and I pin no such hopes on an ever increasing valuation of btc, at least not in such a short term.
Fuzzy

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 07:35:51 PM

Aaaaaand, anotherdelay   Undecided

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 07:38:20 PM

GREAT SCOTT!

but we haven't even seen more than two Avalon's...what's up with that?

wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 07:54:51 PM

GREAT SCOTT!

Three and maybe four.

.      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 07:56:03 PM

GREAT SCOTT!

Three and maybe four.

they just haven't posted any info or pics on the forum?

wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 07:57:27 PM

GREAT SCOTT!

Three and maybe four.

they just haven't posted any info or pics on the forum?

The chinese one is the one in question. They posted pics, but there is speculation they are pictures from avalon themselves.

There are more pictures from the potential #4, it was received in a to assemble state. They are on here somewhere.

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
February 22, 2013, 12:27:08 AM

From day 1 they said they'd ship in February. It's still February, so hardly surprising. Unlike another company that is coming up on 4 months late and counting.

Buy & Hold
eleuthria
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 22, 2013, 04:41:49 AM

There are absolutely more Avalons in the wild than what has been posted on the forum to date.

RIP BTC Guild, April 2011 - June 2015
johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
February 22, 2013, 04:48:54 AM

There are absolutely more Avalons in the wild than what has been posted on the forum to date.

You mean they started to mine by themselves Wink

RHA

View Profile
February 22, 2013, 07:51:25 PM

More Avalons? Here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=145885.msg1548831#msg1548831
mokahless

Activity: 471
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 02, 2013, 07:26:26 PM

So is this thread dead and will no longer be updated?

mmortal03
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 11:09:04 PM

So is this thread dead and will no longer be updated?

I saw the following in another thread:
A few weeks? A couple months? 6 months?
According to customer service at BFL:

mokahless

Activity: 471
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 02:52:20 AM

I just had this on my favourites to check once in a while along with the BFL site and the unofficial news twitter feed. Just wanted to confirm the OP has abandoned this thread before I remove it. There have been quite a few updates from BFL since. And there are still questions about Avalon's shipping schedule.

Morblias (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 03:10:24 AM

I just had this on my favourites to check once in a while along with the BFL site and the unofficial news twitter feed. Just wanted to confirm the OP has abandoned this thread before I remove it. There have been quite a few updates from BFL since. And there are still questions about Avalon's shipping schedule.

Yeah I just changed BFL to March. Josh said "Right now, I'm planning on a week from Friday to be the day, but I'm just gonna say that's subject to change at the moment, although I don't anticipate a change right now."

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/announcements/692-bfl-asic-status-2.html#post16043

aka hopefully shipping the 8th? As far as avalon, from what I know it seems like only those 2 or 3 units went out and the rest are close to starting to ship. Hopefully this will be the last time I have to update this.

Fuzzy

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 06:02:09 PM

BFL, about 4-6 weeks

As true today is it was last year  Grin

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 08:28:11 PM

BFL, about 4-6 weeks

As true today is it was last year  Grin

by 4 to 6 weeks they mean all in order

after 4 weeks then its another 5 weeks. after 5 weeks then its another 6 weeks

MisterMelancholy

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 04:37:56 PM

Mid-late April. Update?

It looks like the Avalon has shipped, but according to their site, none can be purchased right now . Not to mention the price is at 75BTC, which is 11,250 USD @ 150USD/BTC.

That's pretty expensive unless you started mining much earlier. If you wanted to do it now you'd need a 5Ghs setup to run for 9 months...
Morblias (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 06:02:12 PM

Mid-late April. Update?

It looks like the Avalon has shipped, but according to their site, none can be purchased right now . Not to mention the price is at 75BTC, which is 11,250 USD @ 150USD/BTC.

That's pretty expensive unless you started mining much earlier. If you wanted to do it now you'd need a 5Ghs setup to run for 9 months...

Updated BFL with this:
BFL: April 23rd. Started shipping jalapenos. No ETA on little singles, single sc, or minirigs yet. Latest updates: https://forums.butterflylabs.com/announcements/692-bfl-asic-status-3.html#post24150

Sources:
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/blogs/bfl_jody/136-shipping-update.html
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/blogs/bfl_jody/137-first-most-boring-update.html

and removed bASIC. Too lazy to look up and add the rest.

ASICMINER is coming out with a USB ASIC miner for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99497.msg1819469#msg1819469

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 10:50:27 PM

Finally we can make some damn salsa

MisterMelancholy

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 01:44:06 AM

...And sell it for BitCoins?

No but really. This is exciting. I'm getting a pretty good amount of money soon, and I just might invest in ASIC.

It seems like they'll deliver soon enough, and they don't seem so much like a scam anymore.

Are BFL and Avalon the only committed companies so far?
creativex

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 06:40:59 AM

...And sell it for BitCoins?

No but really. This is exciting. I'm getting a pretty good amount of money soon, and I just might invest in ASIC.

It seems like they'll deliver soon enough, and they don't seem so much like a scam anymore.

Please don't give your money to BFL...let this ponzi + bait and switch scam die already.

Avalon and ASICMiner actually deliver what's ordered.

Anenome5

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 06:45:08 AM

How about KNCminer? I suppose it's still a bit early to consider them, no shipping dates other than the vague mention of 'summer.'

Democracy is the original 51% attack.
MisterMelancholy

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 01:08:11 AM

I think KNC miner looks legitimate according to their thread. Of source we can't know for sure until they ship.

Please don't give your money to BFL...let this ponzi + bait and switch scam die already.

Avalon and ASICMiner actually deliver what's ordered.

Avalon has definitely delivered, but is sold out as far as I can tell.

I can't find much on ASICMiner. They don't seem to have a website? This makes me very nervous about purchasing any of their products.

BFL has allegedly delivered, and their "pre-order terms" on their product pages say this is around the time for them to ship. I'm thinking they're just slow at updating their website (Mostly because the copyright in the bottom is still 2012). I've long thought BFL to be a scam, but if they really have shipped, they look like the only place I can buy ASICs from.

Am I bad at buying ASICs, or is this accurate?

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 01:34:03 AM

how many people have got jalapenos now?

pheaonix

http://casinobitco.in/ A+ customer support

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 12:33:16 PM

kncminer is a scam. if anyone believes kncminer is legit, please send your bitcoins to my address in my signature before you lose them.

BTC.sx - Leveraged Bitcoin Trading. Simply use Bitcoin to take advantage of a rising or falling Bitcoin price.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: