Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:49:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Master-P SCAMMER. I lost complete faith in this forum now.  (Read 80672 times)
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 06:14:40 PM

Master-P never touched my money. Where did Master-P touch you? Show me on this doll:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 06:24:51 PM

Master-P never touched my money. Where did Master-P touch you? Show me on this doll:

If he never touched your money why aren't you "helping the victims" like you were crying about 2 seconds ago instead of fighting with trolls?
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 06:30:45 PM

Way to read the thread. Guess you were too busy altruistically trolling.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 06:33:35 PM

Please keep this on topic, Ignore troll posts. I think we must do something if he stops repaying, people that live in his location should then reposrt it to the cyber police with all evidence. I hope they can do anything about this look a like exit scam. We don't know yet if he is actually a scammer, but it looks prety much like it.

If a hacket gets into your wallet, he would not hestitate and send the btc to his own address as soon as he can.
That is why I think he has not been hacked and he was afraid of doxx,but since that is already done I think he will stop repaying.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 06:35:53 PM

Please keep this on topic, Ignore troll posts. I think we must do something if he stops repaying, people that live in his location should then reposrt it to the cyber police with all evidence. I hope they can do anything about this look a like exit scam. We don't know yet if he is actually a scammer, but it looks prety much like it.

If a hacket gets into your wallet, he would not hestitate and send the btc to his own address as soon as he can.
That is why I think he has not been hacked and he was afraid of doxx,but since that is already done I think he will stop repaying.

www.websheriff.com

Web Sheriff - optimize and protect your internet presence & intellectual property .. ... the leading, one-stop solution for corporations, celebrities, media ...

FUD first & ask questions later™
coltlover

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 06:37:09 PM

Way to read the thread. Guess you were too busy altruistically trolling.

So wait, you promised us doxen, reneged because Master-P may be a minor, and now you hang out in various threads, making fun of the victims & trying to netbully this potential minor?
That just ain't right, no matter how you slice it.
jaydipmodhwadia

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Verify my Bitcoin Address before EVERY transaction

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 06:41:04 PM

I don't trust escrow here anymore.

Are you sure? What about OgNasty, Blazed?

They are better than btcrow I mean wth
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:02:49 PM

If only you spent this much energy looking for a girlfriend you wouldn't need to masturbate in public.

I just wanted to tell you that you are right holding onto the dox until you decide to release it, and that it's not worth the discussions.
However after reading this comment, please coninue. Hahaha

I also think that it's his choice if he dox him or not, right or wrong, doesn't matter. Also, it's the chois of master-p if he keeps the funds for himself (and I'm almoust shure that he will) or if he returns them to their rightfull owners. Is it wrong? offcourse it is, but the point is that it doesn't matter someone's oppinion about this. It's the same in the case of TECSHARE.

The right thing (and also the only thing) to do, in my oppinion, is to pursue legal action against master-p:

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Canadian_Criminal_Sentencing/Offences/Fraud_Over_$5,000
Fraud
380. (1) Every one who, by deceit, falsehood or other fraudulent means, whether or not it is a false pretence within the meaning of this Act, defrauds the public or any person, whether ascertained or not, of any property, money or valuable security or any service,
(a) is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to a term of imprisonment not exceeding fourteen years, where the subject-matter of the offence is a testamentary instrument or the value of the subject-matter of the offence exceeds five thousand dollars; or

Assmaster2000

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:11:47 PM

If only you spent this much energy looking for a girlfriend you wouldn't need to masturbate in public.

I just wanted to tell you that you are right holding onto the dox until you decide to release it, and that it's not worth the discussions.

I also think that it's his choice if he dox him or not, right or wrong, doesn't matter. Also, it's the chois of master-p if he keeps the funds for himself (and I'm almoust shure that he will) or if he returns them to their rightfull owners. Is it wrong? offcourse it is, but the point is that it doesn't matter someone's oppinion about this. It's the same in the case of TECSHARE.

The right thing (and also the only thing) to do, in my oppinion, is to pursue legal action against master-p:

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Canadian_Criminal_Sentencing/Offences/Fraud_Over_$5,000
Fraud
380. (1) Every one who, by deceit, falsehood or other fraudulent means, whether or not it is a false pretence within the meaning of this Act, defrauds the public or any person, whether ascertained or not, of any property, money or valuable security or any service,
(a) is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to a term of imprisonment not exceeding fourteen years, where the subject-matter of the offence is a testamentary instrument or the value of the subject-matter of the offence exceeds five thousand dollars; or

1.) 10 thefts of less than 5k != 1 theft of > 5k.
2.) dozens of ponzi promoters (advertising a ponzi website in sigs) will have to press charges.
3.) TL;DR: ain't gonna happen.
jonsi
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:20:51 PM

Fraud

2.) dozens of ponzi promoters (advertising a ponzi website in sigs) will have to press charges.

Read it again: defrauds the public.

May I ask, newbie account with 10 posts, what is your interest of discouraging legal actions against the scammer?
Assmaster2000

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:32:01 PM

Fraud

May I ask, newbie account with 10 posts, what is your interest of discouraging legal actions against the scammer?

OK, internet lawyer, prove me wrong.
Do I have time to go grab something to eat, or keep pounding F5?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:35:50 PM

i did not read everything here, but he is indeed a scammer or simply his account was hacked or whatever?

and why scamming now when he was escrowing a large amount of bitcoin before? no-sense to me

You need to read the thread or at least skim through the contents of this 49-50 paged thread to understand what actually happened. Its really complicated.

It really isn't complicated at all.

A bunch of geniuses gave some anonymous/posible minor a bunch of coins to act as an escrow.

He did not hold up his end of the bargain. (There are lots of "complicated" explanations for this, but whether he stole the coins himself, or got hacked, or sold the account, or some other nonsense, he did not do what he was supposed to).

He then started following the playbook we have seen thousands of times on this forum for scams, pay back tiny amounts to buy time, and the people ripped off followed the same playbook every other scam victim has of sitting on their thumbs and hoping they will get their money back because they are incapable of taking it back on their own and unwilling to go to tha authorities because of reasons.

In the end I'm sure it will work out just a well as it did for those who sat and hoped Gox, neo and bee, bfl, active mining, black arrow, moolah, pirate, gaw, hahfast, etc.

Please give me three lifetimes to find an error in your assessment, for I'm sure there's at least one in there someone.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:40:02 PM

You need to read the thread or at least skim through the contents of this 49-50 paged thread to understand what actually happened. Its really complicated.

It's pretty simple: master-p stopped returning coins.

Some new account claimed to be him and said he had sold his account; he signed a message to prove it - but the sale was only for 2 BTC so that makes no sense

Some other new account claimed to be him and said he had been hacked; he signed a message to prove it -  but the alleged hacker left all the stolen coins in the escrow wallet for days so that makes no sense either

I expect it's just a regular exit scam like many others.

Did I miss anything of substance?

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:41:54 PM

Yup, the refunds the alleged actual owner is providing. I am highly skeptical , however, that all the coins will be refunded
jonsi
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:49:33 PM

Fraud

2. Aggravating factors
Some of the most common aggravating factors considered in fraud sentencing cases
include:
1. A high degree of planning and deliberation, a lengthy time over which the fraud took place, and a substantial number of transactions required to commit the fraud;
2. Greed;
3. Personal profit;
4. The size of the fraud;
5. The nature of the victim (e.g. elderly individual, institution, public agency, and the number of victims;

As you can see in a fraud, the number of victims is an aggravating factor!

Now, may I ask you again, newbie account with 11 posts, what is your interest of discouraging legal actions against the scammer?

If you continue the discussion without answering the question, you will be on my ignore list because you have nothing to say.

Also, keep in mind this:

What if I pay back the money?
Once a charge of Fraud has been laid, you are “in the system” and your criminal matter will proceed.  Paying back whatever money is alleged to have been defrauded will not result in any automatic dropping of the charges.  The matter is in the hands of the Crown prosecutor.  An offer to pay back the money or value of the property in certain situations may be useful as a mitigating factor and result in a lower penalty.  In certain situations where the case against you is not very strong, your lawyer may be able to use an offer to pay back money or return property as a bargaining tool that may result in charges against you being dropped.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:52:32 PM

I apologize for selling my account, in hindsight I see how selfish of an act it was. But I was at an all time low and I didn't exactly have much time to keep participating and help escrow for these forums anymore. The amount of money I was offered for my "bitcointalk identity" was enough to help get me through a couple of really rough months.

Would somebody relate to me how a minor living at home was going through a couple of really rough months? There must me a simple solution, yet it eludes me because I'm a retard.

Then, kindly relay to me how a person upon reading the above and having P's vitals remains steadfast in believing that he's a minor, hence hesitate to release them.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:58:11 PM

It's an exit scam, don't worry  Gleb Gamow  Grin .. take your pop-corn and watch ....

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:59:10 PM

It's pretty simple: master-p stopped returning coins.

Some new account claimed to be him and said he had sold his account; he signed a message to prove it - but the sale was only for 2 BTC so that makes no sense

Some other new account claimed to be him and said he had been hacked; he signed a message to prove it -  but the alleged hacker left all the stolen coins in the escrow wallet for days so that makes no sense either

I expect it's just a regular exit scam like many others.

Yup.. you missed the most important part of all !
If you guys let him get away with this it leaves the flood gate open.
Like i said would happen the last time a similar incident occurred.

You can't let guys get away with shit with the "i wuz hacked" story.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Assmaster2000

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:59:51 PM

<>

2. Aggravating factors
Some of the most common aggravating factors considered in fraud sentencing cases
include:
1. A high degree of planning and deliberation, a lengthy time over which the fraud took place, and a substantial number of transactions required to commit the fraud;
A high degree of planning to get haxxored?!
2. Greed;
Greed is good! What are you, some sort of a commie?
3. Personal profit;
As opposed to funding Obamacare?!
4. The size of the fraud;
Again, it wasn't fraud, the Master just accidentally gambled away your money. got hacked, man! He could have stolen way more if he wanted to, he's even paying you back out of his own pocket Angry
5. The nature of the victim (e.g. elderly individual, institution, public agency, and the number of victims;
Victims being tax cheats/petty crooks themselves don't count.

*Besides, like TECHSHARE says, he's probably a minor Sad
jonsi
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 08:12:19 PM

You failed to answer a simple question asked twice. Welcome to my ignore list newbie account with nothing to say and trying to derail the thread. I urge you to ignore me too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: