Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:11:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gun free zone  (Read 21885 times)
ktttn

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Capitalism is the crisis.

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 09:46:02 PM

Guns are cool. People who are afraid of them are not.
All laws are dumb. Laws about guns are double dumb.
This simple fact can't be up for serious debate. If you think law does good, meet me in another thread.
People have ways of discouraging violence, as a premise, a gun is one of them.
Diversifying your portfolio is prolly a key idea here, though.
Specifically, I think armor is pretty cool, also kungfu, and whatever other tactical batman gobbledygook you can come up with. Gunbreaking antiguns, EMP's, sabotage, whatever.
The arms race gets won with a reset.
I saw the reoprts of the raids on Boston, unshocked, my most frequent thought was "fuuuu....I want that gear!"
/unpopular opinion

Also, my black shirt is factually not only unironed, but likely filthier than anything you have ever owned.

Wit all my solidarities,
-ktttn
Ever see a gutterpunk spanging for cryptocoins?
LfkJXVy8DanHm6aKegnmzvY8ZJuw8Dp4Qc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:46:29 PM

How about Meds Free Zone

PICTURED: The gunman 'being assessed for PTSD' who opened fire at Fort Hood injuring 16 and killing three before turning the gun on himself
Ivan Lopez has been identified as the shooter who brought terror to the Texas army base on Wednesday afternoon
Lopez, a 34-year-old married father, had served one tour in Iraq in 2011 but did he did not have any recorded combat experience
Was upset about his mother and grandmother's deaths and had disagreements with base authorities about getting leave for their funerals
He started shooting from inside the medical building where he was seeking treatment for 'self-reported' brain injuries
Reportedly suffered from anxiety, depression and post traumatic stress disorder but had not been formally diagnosed at the time of the shooting
Killed three others and injured 16 people, some of whom are in critical condition

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2596105/PICTURED-The-gunman-treated-PTSD-opened-fire-Fort-Hood-injuring-16-killing-three-turning-gun-himself.html

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 09:17:21 PM

How about Meds Free Zone

Drugs don't kill people - people kill people.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:45:24 PM

How about Meds Free Zone

Each AMBIEN bottle should not need more than 7 pills.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:52:06 PM

Train a guy to kill his way out of problems, put him on drugs, what could go wrong?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:21:45 PM

That's right. For every one who dies of medical complication from normal drug use, a hundred more die due to drug overdose, IDU-induced HIV.etc
popoypalaboy03

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:01:19 AM

Gun free zone means the area where use or possession of firearms is considered as a crime. An example of gun free zone is a school. The gun free school zones act governs the use of gun in a school area. The gun free school zone makes it unlawful the procession of firearms.
abhishekkapoor

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:03:13 AM

I never think that guns are the solutions in every single situations. Why people couldn't solve it with the peaceful way ? Human are not the cruel creatures. Killing sometime isn't worked out.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
WhoKn0ws

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:12:05 AM

Laws just punish the law abiding citizen.

Those committing crimes don't follow the rules of the Law.. that is why they're are considered criminals.
artlanante

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:23:47 AM

Those committing crimes don't follow the rules of the Law.. that is why they're are considered criminals.
Actually guns are legal at US , you are free to using it in your home zone to protect your rights from invaders. I think someway it's logic but it's really confused to decide it is right or wrong.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
iconicavs

Activity: 182

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:30:30 AM

I think it's about time that retarded law makers realize that gun free zone can not be achieved without airport level security.

Let's see, what's the most successful gun free zone? on an airplane, why? because there are sufficient level of security screening.

Who had the bright idea of making schools that has no security check and no walls, a "gun free zone"? Are we to believe that these gun men will simply respect the "gun free zone" because they are lawful, moral and virtuous?

There are only couple of countries who are legalizing the use of guns. In my country, I highly recommend the use of guns too. Danger is unpredictable and invaders could come and go anytime. Being safe must be everyone's priority.

iconicavs

Activity: 182

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:33:09 AM

Actually guns are legal at US , you are free to using it in your home zone to protect your rights from invaders. I think someway it's logic but it's really confused to decide it is right or wrong.

This should be legal in Philippines, crime rate goes up from time to time and it's not really a sight to see. Before legalizing, of course a person must have the qualities and proof that he/she won't use the gun in criminal way. There should be a contract as well for whoever fails to do duty must be pubished by the law.

deel02

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:37:08 PM

I think it's about time that retarded law makers realize that gun free zone can not be achieved without airport level security.

Let's see, what's the most successful gun free zone? on an airplane, why? because there are sufficient level of security screening.

Who had the bright idea of making schools that has no security check and no walls, a "gun free zone"? Are we to believe that these gun men will simply respect the "gun free zone" because they are lawful, moral and virtuous?
I think thats not the thing that may help for us, we need to keep the guns and begin it with peace. We so much need peace their are many innocwnt people affects the war because of  misunderstanding or many in beliefs as I be stand I want to have peace because it is so much than love.
Dominic_Johnson

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:56:58 PM

If you remove weapons, it will return as illegal. It will be like drugs
I'm starting to think that maybe there's no real solution for the gun problem in the US. Some suggest that people's access to guns should be limited. The NRA people usually respond that gun regulation won't stop crime. They explain that many crimes are committed with illegal guns anyway. If more guns are illegal, it won't stop bad people from continuing to use illegal guns. What it is that makes Canadians shoot each other less? Their "bad people" have illegal guns too. It seems like it's a culture thing. Is there a country that has had by gun problem in the past, that has changed its ways completely?
freaksee24

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:22:23 PM

Yes, I'm saying if you make a place a "gun free zone", then you better implement airport level security, otherwise, you can't make it a "gun free zone", you are simply putting people in danger, basically you are putting up a sign that says "Everyone at this place is unarmed".

Pretty much.  Most mass shootings in the US happened in so-called gun-free zones.

Exactly, gun free zones are the safest places for the terrorist to start a mess..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  

Jump to: