Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:15:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: btt  (Read 407300 times)
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 11:40:00 PM

I think the general impression is that creativex is reputable, but that does not necessarily mean much. I'm just wondering, why this doesn't make progress.

Please contact me, if you like to help and call him. I have his contact info.

PM me his info and ill call
runam0k
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

Touchdown

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 12:16:27 AM

I think the general impression is that creativex is reputable, but that does not necessarily mean much. I'm just wondering, why this doesn't make progress.

Please contact me, if you like to help and call him. I have his contact info.

PM me his info and ill call
Likewise, send me his info.
tulkos

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 03:16:40 AM

His info is in the contract on page 1  Roll Eyes

stslimited

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 03:25:59 AM

I called him a few days ago, left a message

he's mia
ewibit
Legendary

Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 01:55:08 PM

Hi

BTC-TC SHUTDOWN

I have not got any information on the procedure to transfer shares (BASIC-MINING)..
what is with shares @BTC-TC?

thx
JimiQ84

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 02:08:51 PM

Hi

BTC-TC SHUTDOWN

I have not got any information on the procedure to transfer shares (BASIC-MINING)..
what is with shares @BTC-TC?

thx

Sorry, did you just wake up?

We have no information about BASIC-MINING nor creativex since early october
zefyr0s

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 02:09:00 PM

ewibit: Are you kidding? Stop just spamming every thread with your laziness.
runam0k
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

Touchdown

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 02:11:14 PM

he's mia
Mobile goes straight to voicemail and the other number - 847 2578 - gets auto forwarded to a co called Border States Electric. Huh
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 02:22:56 PM

he's mia
Mobile goes straight to voicemail and the other number - 847 2578 - gets auto forwarded to a co called Border States Electric. Huh

yeah just called as well same result

Someone really has to take a trip down to his address

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 04:12:56 PM

he's mia

yeah just called as well same result

Someone really has to take a trip down to his address

Maybe the Fenix crew can help, since they've seen this movie before.

It looks like CX is trying to pull an Ian Bakewell.

My guess is CX got cocky and arrogant just because he had some momentary luck playing Goldilocks and refusing to risk anything on deals that weren't 'just right.'

Later, when that brief window closed and his stock price tanked, he may have found himself unable to pay gambling debts.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
almwaysa

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 06:03:47 PM

I think if there is no word up to mid November we should consider a scammer tag maybe?
I know there is nothing to be gained, but still a month without a word isn't an easy thing...

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Bwincoin - 100% Free POS.BBxBFLgQ8uMKxH7UFSQo9CNVFUvD737qhy
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 06:11:30 PM

I think if there is no word up to mid November we should consider a scammer tag maybe?
I know there is nothing to be gained, but still a month without a word isn't an easy thing...

Please post updates, including

-mining revenue and hashrate estimation

-coins moving from mining address

-results of attempts to track/contact CX

I hope CX is just busy being a new dad, and all of this will blow over soon.  But just in case...

Here is a great model for a shareholder revolt/takeover which worked for resolving the Ian Scamwell situation.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=172471.0

[BAKEWELL] Action Proposal - Call for Volunteers

Hello. I'm proposing that the shareholders immediately take control of BAKEWELL via shareholder motion, and:

1. appoint an interim CEO,
2. rerouting, refund, sell the rights to, or sell the actual, AVALON asics ordered by BAKEWELL
3. create and issue IAN BAKEWELL debt representing the two $4,000 mining rigs owned by BAKEWELL
4. distribute profits from these events to shareholders
5. shut down the company

To be effective we need a shareholder motion to run appointing someone as the sole director of the company. We will need Ukyo's permission to run this motion. We need:

---> Someone must step up and volunteer to become the interim CEO and take control of the BAKEWELL account.
---> We then need to run a motion firing Ian and turning over all company asset to this new person (We need existing shareholders to request this, I will sign the request this as well since I now directly represent ownership of between 4.9% and 12.1% of the company (294 shares on BitFunder and a BMF claim for a possible further 432 shares).
---> The voted-in CEO needs to immediately contact AVALON with proof of the transfer (essentially, the result of the vote and/or Ukyo's signed statement regarding the matter).

At the very least this will constitute proof that Ian has stolen money from the company which will be needed if anyone wants to go after him legally for the GPU mining rigs BAKEWELL owns, so I think we should take a shot at getting this resolved on our end ASAP.

If no one volunteers for 48 hours I will do it. At least I'm a Canadian. I would prefer not to become interim CEO though. I am very busy with my own business and work IRL. We need someone to step up and volunteer here.

We also need to immediately contact that guy who claimed to have met Ian in person. (I'm a little busy so someone please step up to the plate and link the info from one of Ian's old threads where someone claimed to have met him in person). Thanks. But FWIW I have a lot of (somewhat estranged) family out there in Northern Canada. It is not unfeasable for me to make some calls and ask/pay a distant cousin to drive down to Edmonton and check out a few addresses. It would save money on a PI.

We will also need someone to contact Yifu and ask if it is theoretically possible, given the situation, to reroute the order to the new company address. That's how it should be presented, as that's what it is (a change of company address). So someone please step up to the plate and contact Yifu and ask him if we can do that so long as we can provide proof we run the company. This is important, we need volunteers to step up to the plate and get these things done within 24 hours. Post what you're going to help out with here and then go do it so we don't duplicate our efforts.

If anyone asks what I did for this, it's the push and the idea/plan. But I can't get too involved because I run my own business and I work a lot IRL, so actually doing the whole interim CEO thing would be a bit much for me.

Get involved, or you are basically kissing your money goodbye. If we get a small group together and start a collection plate for things like a private investigator and a lawyer / representation in small claims court, if you're not in the room when the deals are signed you are not in the deal and would have to go after him on your own.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
tbomb

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 06:34:38 PM

Here here!!!

I have deposited BTC.23 to hire a PI I've had a relationship with for a few years.

DONATIONS BEING ACCEPTED: 1JMHqohWyHUct4Ab3W9YCb8N7LJ2fjY75B

I'm confident he can resolve some of our questions quickly.

tbomb
guitarplinker
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 08:07:48 PM

I like the idea of a shareholder takeover if nothing happens by November 15th. No updates, no login, no news from creativex by then I mean.

My idea would be to go see what's up with him and if he's obviously done with bASIC, get him to buy back our shares. Because we can't really get the miners and sell them and share the profits evenly as shareholders.
smlu

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 08:50:13 AM

Because we can't really get the miners and sell them and share the profits evenly as shareholders.
Or you could get someone new to manage the fund.

I am more for him to buy shares back from us, then someone else to manage this fund.
I think when main player is out, there is no good future for the business. How you gonna trust someone else after what happened?

It's better he pays us back our investments and you invest your btc somewhere else e.g. CEX.io
I find it the best way for investing btc into virtual mining securities at least for short term investment.
Instead of shares you buy Ghs here and dividends are paid as soon as the mined block gets confirmed, even if you previously sold your ghs.
guitarplinker
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 01:33:41 PM

Because we can't really get the miners and sell them and share the profits evenly as shareholders.
Or you could get someone new to manage the fund.

I am more for him to buy shares back from us, then someone else to manage this fund.
I think when main player is out, there is no good future for the business. How you gonna trust someone else after what happened?

It's better he pays us back our investments and you invest your btc somewhere else e.g. CEX.io
I find it the best way for investing btc into virtual mining securities at least for short term investment.
Instead of shares you buy Ghs here and dividends are paid as soon as the mined block gets confirmed, even if you previously sold your ghs.
I wish I invested in cex.io instead of bASIC if I knew this was going to happen. I lost 0.2 BTC from bASIC when the share price plummeted, that could have been 2GH/s mining for me....
guitarplinker
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 05:46:18 PM

So, what do you guys think about calling the Michigan State Police to see if they've had any Eric Corlew's arrested in the past couple weeks, or if he's been in trouble with the law at all (I kind of doubt they could tell you that over the phone though) or in the worst case see if there have been any death notices under that name.
tbomb

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 07:43:47 PM

Hi guys,

1) Are we sure that his real name is Eric Corlew?

2) What if we bring a civil suit against him for the fair market value of our shares at the time of shutdown? There are several causes of action that we could bring against him, all of which took advantage of us as naive investors. (several violations of Securities Exchange Act and fraud, at the least)

tbomb
Alphi

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 12:44:05 AM

2) What if we bring a civil suit against him for the fair market value of our shares at the time of shutdown? There are several causes of action that we could bring against him, all of which took advantage of us as naive investors. (several violations of Securities Exchange Act and fraud, at the least)

tbomb

sure you could jump the gun and try and bring a class action civil law suit against him.
that would most likely force him to spend every last bitcoin defending himself and then go into bankruptcy.

the end result is you waste even more money, destroy a few lives and get nothing in return....

if you really are that much of a vindictive douchebag burnt investor then go right ahead.

on a more practical level... if he cant continue operating then (as has already been said by others) we find a new manager or wind up the company and redistribute the remaining assets amongst the share holders.

I dunno about you guys but if I lost so much money on this investment that I was losing sleep then I would feel like a complete fool right now..

sorry for the hard words but some people need to wake up and smell the coffee.. this is the wild west, not a utopian investors paradise.

do you think the people swindled by trendon shavers will ever get their money back?... I so sorely doubt it.

ps I wonder how many people got their money back from bernie madoff or enron.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 12:54:20 AM

wow what a messed up thing this has become...his last post Oct. 7th, last online 20th...13days n he comes on and doesn't post anything...sure glad i sold when i did Smiley wish you guys all the best...

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: