Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:35:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: btt  (Read 407300 times)
guitarplinker
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 09:50:06 PM

Hi,
I also sent PM. Could i please get an invite to the group?
You look extremely suspicious. You signed up yesterday and this was one of your first, if not your first, post.

Caution people.
EttotZ

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 09:56:13 PM

Hi,
You look extremely suspicious. You signed up yesterday and this was one of your first, if not your first, post.

Caution people.

True, i signed up to the forum for this reason only. I own 17 shares of BASIC. Ill be more than happy to prove my identity if you just tell me what i have to do for you to believe me.
I am also concerned about the future of BASIC, and feel i have a right to know whats going on as well, even though i havent been a member on this forum before this.
ryan1894

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 11:23:35 PM

invite to the group please Grin
Nightmoonk

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 11:35:53 PM

Hi,

Caution people.

I'm in the same situation as EttotZ. Being a new account is meaningless. The only way you will be able to verify people is if Burnside provides the list of shareholders. Otherwise you will have to take him at his word.

Not being an active poster does not mean he has no right to the same information as any other shareholder. Some of us would rather just read the news on the forum and not have any reason to post. Cases like now being the only exception - hence the new accounts.
runam0k
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

Touchdown

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 11:55:44 PM

Hi,

Caution people.

I'm in the same situation as EttotZ. Being a new account is meaningless. The only way you will be able to verify people is if Burnside provides the list of shareholders. Otherwise you will have to take him at his word.

Not being an active poster does not mean he has no right to the same information as any other shareholder. Some of us would rather just read the news on the forum and not have any reason to post. Cases like now being the only exception - hence the new accounts.
If you post/PM the email address and BTC address associated with your BTCT account, we can ask Burnside (copying you) to kindly confirm you are a shareholder.
Nightmoonk

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 12:07:10 AM

Hi,

Caution people.

If you post/PM the email address and BTC address associated with your BTCT account, we can ask Burnside (copying you) to kindly confirm you are a shareholder.

I can easily do that. The important part would be to get the address list from Burnside. I'm not sure where he would stand on that. You'd think he would be fine with just providing share count and linked BTC address, maybe not email addresses though.

Has anyone asked him? Could we appoint a shareholder representative or something to ask and hold this information?
runam0k
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

Touchdown

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 12:35:59 AM

I can easily do that. The important part would be to get the address list from Burnside. I'm not sure where he would stand on that. You'd think he would be fine with just providing share count and linked BTC address, maybe not email addresses though.

Has anyone asked him? Could we appoint a shareholder representative or something to ask and hold this information?
Burnside won't do that - he doesn't want to violate user privacy. A BTC address could give a shareholder away. I think he'd be willing to confirm share ownership though, if need be. He'd probably require an email from the address registered with BTCT or perhaps a signed message from the BTC address to confirm.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 12:40:14 AM

All my BASIC shares are in the form of Miningco ETF.  Can I still be in the group?

Speaking of Miningco, let's make sure Carnth gets in on this.  He's a huge share/stake holder in this mess.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
MilkyLep

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 12:41:11 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2013, 01:01:18 AM by MilkyLep

Still pending approval on the google groups page. Too bad btct didnt publish a "public" shareholder list like BF.

Definitely didn't foresee nor expect bASIC-Mining to end up like this...

I was more worried about the rising difficulty than CX running off/withholding communication.

EDIT: iCEBREAKER as shareholders and member of the BTC community we are all in this together, nows the time for us to unify.

Either you own the bitcoins(private keys) or you don't. However with moneroj, nobody knows what you own.
Secure. Private. Untraceable.
Nightmoonk

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 12:49:45 AM

All my BASIC shares are in the form of Miningco ETF.  Can I still be in the group?

Speaking of Miningco, let's make sure Carnth gets in on this.  He's a huge share/stake holder in this mess.

If Carnth is an existing asset manager maybe he would not mind being the shareholder representative for BASIC? I agree with the above poster that Burnside may not provide info but can we nominate someone to at least ask? He might be willing on the proviso that only one nominated representative holds it and that it is confined to BTC addresses only.

Otherwise we might end up in a situation where random people claim to own hundreds of shares etc.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 12:59:50 AM

If Carnth is an existing asset manager maybe he would not mind being the shareholder representative for BASIC? I agree with the above poster that Burnside may not provide info but can we nominate someone to at least ask? He might be willing on the proviso that only one nominated representative holds it and that it is confined to BTC addresses only.

Otherwise we might end up in a situation where random people claim to own hundreds of shares etc.

Unfortunately Carnth is dissolving Miningco, because of the American police state and its confiscatory, authoritarian approach to repressing economic freedom.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
EttotZ

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 09:51:00 AM

Hi,

Caution people.

Yes, I can do that. Would you be able/willing to contact Burnside if i PM you my information, or should i contact him directly?
wallydz

Activity: 46

View Profile
⇾ Re: btt
November 15, 2013, 10:36:29 AM

I own 69 shares can you pm the link?
Nightmoonk

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 02:08:48 PM

So what's the deal with this? Is someone going to share the info or is just for a few 'privileged' shareholders?
gujo82

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 04:55:16 PM

I have pm'd tbomb about an invite to the google group. I own 726 shares in basic mining, so if there is anything i can do to help (live in sweden though) id be glad to. Sadly I did not take any screenshots of the btctc site before it was taken down, I do however have all the csv files that was recommended to save. /Gustaf
tbomb

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 07:22:35 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm nearly current on pending requests. I've had to do limited screening, but in the end I would like for anyone who has a claim to be in the loop. Please be an active participant if you join, esp. regarding "TASKS" so that we can move this thing along.

tbomb
gujo82

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 07:14:27 AM

Thanks for the PM tbomb, just waiting for approval on the google site now. When iam able to login i can help with screening, send me a PM here about it.
Nightmoonk

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 01:36:24 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm nearly current on pending requests. I've had to do limited screening, but in the end I would like for anyone who has a claim to be in the loop. Please be an active participant if you join, esp. regarding "TASKS" so that we can move this thing along.

tbomb

Didn't get a reply. Please explain how you did this screening?
EttotZ

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 03:42:48 PM

Will us poor, untrustworthy ones eventually get to know whats going on?
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 03:52:08 PM

Will us poor, untrustworthy ones eventually get to know whats going on?

Look everyone!! I found Creativex!!
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: