Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:38:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we raise the POS rate to get more coins and inflate it to lower the price to begin more trading of XDE2? If so what should the POS rate be? NOTE: IF WE RAISE THE POS, ITS ONLY UNTIL WE BEGIN TRADING WITH GOOD VOLUME.
YES!! POS TO BE 500%
YES POS TO BE 400%
YES POS TO BE 300%
YES POS TO BE 200%
YES POS TO BE 100%
NO!! LEAVE IT THE WAY IT IS.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins.  (Read 228396 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcoin_flapper

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 11:01:42 PM

Start a completely new coin!

I dont want to be involved in this unfair premined money scheme,
where the team gets the biggest stake and don't care of the XDE original nature.
You are not prepared to make any compromises.
There had even been a good compromise proposal in the middle.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 11:02:21 PM

Uki you seem to be the most reasonable and fair and easiest to talk to. Truthfully, Im not out to hurt XDE. Really. I saw in my eyes a dead coin. Truthfully. Can I invite you to slack again so we can talk and come to some kind of agreement. You were easy to talk to.

Vegas

XDE was indeed a dead coin, and people that own it should be thankful that it is being taking over. And people should remember that you cannot work for free... it was a dead coin, so you have to put in a lot of effort to get it higher and back in the picture and that needs to be rewarded.

Some people have ICO/ some have premine. Here old investors have a chance to make some profit, so i don't understand why people are complaining so much... I wish you would take over ROS but keep the name ROS and create the same hype as with FLY Smiley
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 11:14:38 PM

Start a completely new coin!

I dont want to be involved in this unfair premined money scheme,
where the team gets the biggest stake and don't care of the XDE original nature.
You are not prepared to make any compromises.
There had even been a good compromise proposal in the middle.

I think its best I talk to Uki, and try to work something out.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 11:22:59 PM

What is best for everyone is if there is some compromise
and more people can be included. There is no way to
please all but, an attempt at a compromise is a good thing
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 11:42:12 PM

Vegasguy made the existing XDE owner very happy with a 2000% return, so those don't need to compile. Smiley
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 11:59:07 PM

Vegasguy made the existing XDE owner very happy with a 2000% return, so those don't need to compile. Smiley
This is true - the actual trading was almost non-existent before he got involved.
The poll showed the majority did not want any change - back to so rare it is not trading.
I still hope some compromise is possible.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:38:57 PM

So for those of you still wondering what will happen. Its just as stated on the OP. The only change will be the community wallet. This is a platinum wallet that will pay out for support for XDEII to its strongest supporters. The team is exempt from claiming anything from this wallet. This all goes to the community for support. Through tweets, being very active in this thread, helping other users, ect.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:50:27 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2016, 05:14:57 PM by vegasguy

Guys we can all say what we want, back and forth. But there is one thing that NEVER lies, and thats results! XDE has never looked so alive. People are DEMANDING .5 BTC for this coin, and many people are paying close to .5 BTC per coin. Same exact coin that couldnt stay on the exchange because of lack of volume. For the record, I was the one that suggested Yobit for XDE when it was about to get delisted from c-cex. Its all recorded in the XDE thread.

This tells me we are moving in the right direction Smiley

Vegas

bitcoin_flapper

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 06:21:56 PM

So for those of you still wondering what will happen. Its just as stated on the OP. The only change will be the community wallet. This is a platinum wallet that will pay out for support for XDEII to its strongest supporters. The team is exempt from claiming anything from this wallet. This all goes to the community for support. Through tweets, being very active in this thread, helping other users, ect.

Vegas

That's no compromise.

Platinum wallet    300% per year cost 3BTC a total of 7 will exists and 5 will be owned by each team member. 1 will be a "community wallet"
5 will be owned by each team member and 1 community wallet - wow you're very responsive. Too generous (attention, irony).

Again: Start a completely new coin!

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 06:51:06 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2016, 09:04:14 PM by vegasguy

I dont have to start a new coin. First the OP of XDE has not logged on in 5 months. I announced the takeover on XDE thread for weeks. The only person that COULD have disputed it, didnt even bother to log on. XDE was a dead coin, and is now more alive than ever. You should be thanking me.  In fact NOBODY disputed it, because at the time, they thought I would do it for free. Which I never said. So it was a fair takeover. Its done. So you can stay with your XDE or swap it for XDE2. Based on what you have already seen, what do you think would be the best choice? Yes Im going to charge a lot of money, and I will deliver the finest product, with non stop support and updates. So maybe thats not for you, then stay with XDE.

Vegas

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 07:00:40 PM

Vegas

That's no compromise.

Platinum wallet    300% per year cost 3BTC a total of 7 will exists and 5 will be owned by each team member. 1 will be a "community wallet"
5 will be owned by each team member and 1 community wallet - wow you're very responsive. Too generous (attention, irony).

Again: Start a completely new coin!

Short summary from old thread, which is ignored of course, what I wrote there!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841830.msg13477018#msg13477018

Greetz
Meta
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 11:17:53 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2016, 11:44:15 PM by vegasguy

It saddens me that the XDE team and our team could not compromise, and meet in the middle on how things should be done. I want to state that I LOVE XDE, always have since the second I saw it. I also saw that the price was so insanely high that vol was always going to be an issue. I also saw that because the devs were not getting paid, it was limping along. So Im bringing a new style of crypto that I think the crypto world is not ready for yet, and it looks like this:

Elite team members that are all experts and brilliant at what they do.
Create/Take over a coin and charge much larger for their work than is normally acceptable.
In return, team is on top of everything. Answers all PMs quickly, all messages on thread quickly, fixes problems as fast as they can.

No, I wont be taking on anymore coins.

So I think crypto still see us as the "newbie" dev, that will dump his premine and run, and produce some crap clone borning wallet with basic feature. We OVER DELIVER.

I want to change that. I want to prove to the crypto world, that our team will NOT do that to you.
We will always be here to help, or answer questions, solve problems, and continue to make XDEII better, every single day.

So its another style where the team gets paid more, but then the users gets all the benefit of an honest hardworking team thats the best in their field, and we are dedicated to our users and committed to making XDEII the best it could ever be. We wont be crying for donations and the project wont die due to funding problems. THAT is the reason all coins die, devs make NOTHING from them, so why should they continue to develop and make it the best it can be? So they abandon it. Premines are NOT a bad thing. It depends on whos hands its in.

Vegas

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 12:49:18 AM

Last 48 hours - almost 5 XDE changed hands.
I, for one, think that a coin that can be traded
and has liquidity is a good thing.

I believe it is safe to say that the big increase
in trading is due to Vegas doing something when
noone else was.

Yes - at least one collector of XDE stated that
he does not care if it trades. Some like to hold forever;
others may want to sell at some point. Everyone is entitled
to their own opinion.

Volume shows some have been waiting for someone to step
up to the plate.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 06:37:03 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2016, 08:05:02 PM by vegasguy

Guys I have been called a visionary throughout my life. I have always done things YEARS before everyone else adopts my ideas. Its happened time and time again.  Almost always I create an idea that is called "outlandish", "outrageous", "crazy" "ridiculous" and more. The reason , is its WELL ahead of its time. I retired a few years ago from my businesses , and wanted to work full time in Crypto. I see things well before they happen. Call it a 6th sense, I dont know. Just yesterday about noon here in Las Vegas, the many btc that Cryptsy was holding for weeks, I finally took the time to buy a different coin and remove it. One hour AFTER I withdrew the last coin, the news broke that Cryptsy had closed its doors and were missing. Ill glady provide proof to any trusted mature individuals. Anyway, throughout my life, my ideas are never accepted right away because at that time they dont fit with the way things "should be". So I watched the pattern of newbie devs come in and create some clone coin, make loads of promises, and disappear within a couple of weeks. This happened HUNDREDS of times over and over and over, many times a day, every day. Now the children here might think thats funny. Let me assure you, there is nothing funny or comical about getting scammed. This pattern was non stop. Its almost as if Crypto itself was crying out "DO SOMETHING!!!". I watched for over a year, people lose hundreds, thousands of dollars, and it made me sick. So, I thought well, someone will come along, and stand up and make this right. So I waited and waited, more people continued to fall for the same scam : create a clone coin, with nice graphics, make loads of promises, then newbie dev gone in 2-3 weeks. More people hurt. So I waited longer for someone to come and help us. He never came. The reason he never came, is that person is ME. I am the one that is setting the new structure of crypto, and setting the standards, and setting that standard extremely high. The same people that use all this time to spread fud and lies, have done NOTHING to make this terrible situation better. They think everything is a joke. There is nothing funny about people losing money. I created FLY as a safe haven, were people can put their money and KNOW it wont get dumped to hell. Is it WAY before its time, YES! Eventually people will catch on that its the safest place to put their money in Crypto.

So same thing is happening here. My ideas of creating new coins or swaps/takeovers is radically different. Why? The way it is done now DOES NOT WORK.

The reason they dont work is because honest devs would not dare ask what they are really worth to make a high quality product with an elite team with the finest support. The community would go ballistic.. and they did. But your all fooling yourselves if you think that a newbie dev is creating a coin because "he loves to do it, and has nothing better to do". By not being paid, he will scam anyway he can, or lie or cheat, and dump on the nearest exchange as soon as he can.

My way:

Lay all the cards face up on the table. Tell you how much we will be profiting. In this scenario because its a swap, I think the average user loses about 1% -1.5% of their net worth of the XDE they turn in to swap. A very small price to pay for quality. I Also believe that that 1% will EASILY be made back and more when XDEII is released. We will continually deliver the finest product, with around the clock support for many years to come. My team all lives in different time zones and that makes this possible. The coin will be continually developed and get better on a very regular basis. We wont beg for donations, the product wont die due to lack of funding (which is why 99% of coins die, because devs WONT work for free, and I dont blame them).

So, I see this as the way of the future. Elite , respected members will come together and form an elite team and will outline their plan. They will open the books for you to see. You will know what we are being paid. That is NOT being dishonest, that IS being honest, even if you think its too much. If you feel that way, then dont participate, thats all. They will all be respected Hero or Senior members with their reputations on the line.

So getting backlash for being a pioneer , a visionary is not new to me. Everytime I introduce a new way of doing something that has never worked before, there is a pattern. First its resistance, because its radically different, then slowly a few people that are watching begin to realize that the "new way" works MUCH better than the old, and they join the cause, and support it. Then slowly people begin to see, that this is a much better way for everyone. Has the "old way" worked, even ONCE?  We cannot be accused of scamming because scamming is representing one thing, and delivering nothing, and disappearing. NONE of that will happen. We will OVER deliver. We now MUST earn that money we are getting paid, because we are ethical and honest. So some of you may see this, and realize its for the best, and others still may want the newbie dev that runs off after a few weeks.

So guys cut me some slack, Ive not scammed anyone. I created a new honest way that everyone can profit. The people doing ALL the work make most of the money. I see nothing wrong with this at all. XDE2 is backed by a very honest and ethical and very talented team that is capable of anything you can dream of and ideas you couldnt even dream of.  

Before you judge me again, ask yourself, what have YOU done to make crypto a better , and safer place? NOTHING!

Welcome to the "New era of crypto".

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 09:53:08 PM

For those of you that want to get as many XDEII as possible , now is the time. I feel certain people that dont like my project are dumping on yobit. A great time to get More XDE/XDE2

Vegas

bitcoin_flapper

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 12:46:38 AM

Now there is another option. I dont know if this is a good idea or not. Run XDE and XDE2 at the same time. Not sure how this would work, but I want to throw it out there. We will keep enclaimed funds and stake them, and when people see that XDE II is kicking ass , you can join us and your xde will be burned. Youll have up to 60 days. Just an idea.

Vegas
Vegas, the more this discussion goes and the more options there are, the less I like it. There is a lot of chaos in this thread and to be honest I am lost what is the shape of the current proposal. This is exactly what I mentioned to you in one of our chats: it is essential to have a long-term plan when starting a new coin. The approach 'we invent something on the go' hardly works in the software projects, and this is yet another example to prove it. In the beginning I was really excited that XDE will have new life, but now I am starting to be sceptical if this 'project' flies at all (pun intended).

Uki I am just trying to please everyone, and it doesnt look like thats possible. All Ive done for days is offer solutions, people hardly respond or if they do its general. So at this point, Ive spent so many hours trying to please everyone and I just cant. Period. The project will move forward as stated originally.

53 coins for each team member
Platinum wallets for each team member
Coins not claimed will be burned.

Thats it. Ive spent enough time on this. Its final.

Thanks

Ok vegasguy, could you please help me to understand.  

Altcoinenthusiast made a compromise to meet in the middle. I think the xde old community, myself included, could live with that:
- 1.5 - 2% each Team Member and Gold Wallets for each team Member
- Platinum Wallet to the Main Dev (VegasGuy)
- Community Platinum Wallet
- All unclaimed XDE2 will be burned

Why did you reject his proposal?

I didn't say only 1% . I said "5% Premined Coins hold by the Dev Team/GOLD Wallets for each team member AND one PLatinum to the Main Dev (Mr. VegasGuy) and the rest of the Platinum Wallets to sell by public sale (Auction) in BTC (which directly goes to development fund for further Development!)- And all unclaimed XDE2 will be burned.!!

So you have much more staking rewards! And will have a BIG DEV FUND for all Kind of DEV Stuff.

Short Math:

If each team member gets 25 XDE2 = 125 XDE2
and we assume that 50 % XDE (52.5 XDE) will be swapped to XDE2 (x 7)= 367.5 XDE2 + 125 XDE2 for Team Members >> 492.5 XDE2  Starting amount of coins  and 507.5 will be burned.
In that case Dev Team will hold about 25% of the float/ moneysupply!!!

Tell me how much the Dev Team gets in Percent from the total Float (after the swap will be finished)!
I will be ok with 1.5 - 2% each Team Member and Gold Wallets for each team Member
7.5 - 10% PREMINE is not normal!!! In that Case I will be ok with it.

-Alt

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 03:26:40 AM

ok so lets say we agree to 2% then that is 20 coins per team member. Most team members will be getting gold wallets.

Using real world numbers. Realistically hardly any coins get to $2.50 after inflation or even stay there. So I use this number as a guesstimate. First year 20 coins compounded daily gets 241 coins at the end of the year. If our gestimate is correct then that would be $600 for an entire years worth of work!?!?!? Even in the most poverty stricken third world countries, I think they do a bit better than $600 a year.

Now some might argue , well its going to be $20 a coin after inflation. IF thats true, NOBODY has ANYTHING to complain about, and EVERYONE is making loads of money.

See, Ive already ran these numbers when they were proposed. Thats why they were rejected. I spent days before my proposal, and ran it every which way I could. So I was very familiar with many of the outcomes.

But sorry, I wont be working for $50 a month. Would you?

Vegas

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 12:57:48 PM

ok so lets say we agree to 2% then that is 20 coins per team member. Most team members will be getting gold wallets.

Using real world numbers. Realistically hardly any coins get to $2.50 after inflation or even stay there. So I use this number as a guesstimate. First year 20 coins compounded daily gets 241 coins at the end of the year. If our gestimate is correct then that would be $600 for an entire years worth of work!?!?!? Even in the most poverty stricken third world countries, I think they do a bit better than $600 a year.

Now some might argue , well its going to be $20 a coin after inflation. IF thats true, NOBODY has ANYTHING to complain about, and EVERYONE is making loads of money.

See, Ive already ran these numbers when they were proposed. Thats why they were rejected. I spent days before my proposal, and ran it every which way I could. So I was very familiar with many of the outcomes.

Vegas

This is a clear statement... People don't remember HOW MUCH time DEVs need to put in a coin. They ALL WANT DEV TO WORK FOR FREE!!! AND only CARES ABOUT THEIR OWN PROFIT. DEV NEEDS TO WORK SO THAT THEY CAN BE RICH. This world doesn't work. I fully agree with Vegasguy statement here. In fact the existing coin owners on XDE doesn't have ANY REASON to COMPLAIN!!! After the talk that Vegasguy was planning to take over this coin the coin increased by 1000%!!!! at one stage even more... so if i was XDE community i would BLESS VEGASGUY HIS ASS for this GREAT OPPORTUNITY!!! If they don't like it then they can still sell their coins AT A LOT HIGHER PRICE THEN BEFORE THE TAKEOVER. SO WHY COMPLAINING? WTF IS WRONG HERE!!! NOBODY WORKS FOR FREE!!!! ONLY THE SUN WORKS FOR FREE, AND SOMETIMES WE DON'T SEE THE SUN AT ALL.
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 01:57:08 PM

It's a fact, people can only complain. It is thanks to vegas, it got a lot of interest XDE again.
Over the last few months there was silence ...
nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 04:56:35 PM

Vegas

If it wasn't for Mblados and a few others working tirelessly for practically free, aside a few optional donations to the cause, the original XDE and its community would have

been gone long ago, that's what a community coin is all about Wink

If, as you say your going to make this coin such a success, then surely it will pay for itself in the long run, no?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: