Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:33:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we raise the POS rate to get more coins and inflate it to lower the price to begin more trading of XDE2? If so what should the POS rate be? NOTE: IF WE RAISE THE POS, ITS ONLY UNTIL WE BEGIN TRADING WITH GOOD VOLUME.
YES!! POS TO BE 500%
YES POS TO BE 400%
YES POS TO BE 300%
YES POS TO BE 200%
YES POS TO BE 100%
NO!! LEAVE IT THE WAY IT IS.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins.  (Read 228396 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:13:20 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2016, 05:34:07 PM by vegasguy

Yup. Im going to change things so that HONEST devs can finally make a living at this. What a lot of people also missed is , I spread out the premine over a very long period. We hardly make anything for a very long time.

Here are actual real numbers ANYONE can check and prove me wrong.

Platinum wallet 300% annual interest.
Starting : 53 coins.
Compounded daily: earned 15 additional coins after 30 days or each team member earns 1/2 a coin a day, Half of an XDE2 thats been inflated 7 times already. LOL  Is this unfair?

Lets look at 3 months:

Platinum wallet 300% annual interest.
Starting : 53 coins.
Compounded daily: earned 59 additional coins after 90 days or .65 (XDE2) a day. We dont even earn 1 XDE2 a day after 90 days!!! LOL  Is this unfair?

You read correct. EVEN at 90 days the team earns .65 a coin a day in interest.

At six months with platinum wallet compounded, each team member has earned 180 coins or 1 coin a day. Anyone want to scream unfair now?

So those of you screaming UNFAIR, have done NO math.

Everything I do is thought out, and has reasons.

The reasons are: If we wanted to earn the big money it takes about 1.5-2 years on non stop development. We get peanuts at the start.
This was created for YOUR benefit.
The OTHER reason, is most people wont have enough to dump for a long time.
This keeps the prices high for a long time.

See , I ran these numbers. Im a numbers guy. Its what ive done for the past 20 years, and so I already knew it was BEYOND fair.

Those that are screaming unfair clearly have done no math or taken the time to fully understand anything.

Im open to intelligent comments and feedback. But now, Ive shown how VERY fair it is, there will probably be silence.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:32:23 PM

Vegasguy i'm not really the type who gets into this kinda thing Wink i do admire some of your qualities mate, everyone has good qualities, but most also have some bad

qualities, me included Tongue

Anyway that aside, please compare what you will earn to what a normal holder with a basic wallet will earn for the same amount of coins as a team member, only then can i

make a fair comment, thanks
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:35:10 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2016, 06:05:47 PM by vegasguy

I can do that. Your sir might be the bridge that MAYBE joins us, I said maybe. Ok give me a few min.

Easy Comparison:

30 days interest earned on 53 XDE2 coins:
Standard wallet: 9.5 interest     Platinum Wallet : 15 XDE2 interest

60 days interest earned on 53 XDE2 coins:
Standard wallet: 34 interest     Platinum Wallet : 59 XDE2 interest

180 days interest earned on 53 XDE2 coins:
Standard wallet: 90 interest     Platinum Wallet : 183 XDE2 interest

Ok there is the numbers, anyone is welcome to check it and dispute them, but they are correct.

As you can see, not so terribly unfair. Keep in mind, important: OUR TEAM IS DOING ALL THE WORK, WE SHOULD EARN MORE. NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THE SAME!

1 XDE2 coin a day each is NOT outlandish for our pay at 6 months.

See Ive already done all of these numbers. I also created it so it would inflate not to slow, and not to fast.

Keep in mind, the POS WILL 1/2 , many times , probably 3-4 times. We truthfully dont know when. This is to stop inflation, and retain the highest value, while keeping the pos attractive.

If we half at 3 or 6 months, we get much less. BUT that means it as massive success as the coins value is VERY high for EVERYONE.

Ive also created a "filler". That is the community wallet. Its to the benefit of those that swap. It is a 300% platinum wallet, and it is funded by unclaimed XDE2 coins. The address will be public, and funds will be given out on a very constant basis to those that support XDE2. NONE of the team members will get rewards from this ever. This makes it an even more.

Can anyone disagree?

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
nikkers

Activity: 566

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 06:12:24 PM

To be honest i think that maybe is still a bit too high for original holders to be happy with.

I personally don't think that a reasonable compromise will be made, between both XDE and XDEII, and it's a shame, because i think if the best elements came together from

each coin it could be brilliant  Wink

For now i'm gonna bow out of adding any further opinions in case either group is offended or see's me as taking sides (i'm a lover not a fighter  Grin )

And wish the best outcomes for all involved.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 06:24:23 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2016, 04:02:19 AM by vegasguy

To be honest i think that maybe is still a bit too high for original holders to be happy with.

I personally don't think that a reasonable compromise will be made, between both XDE and XDEII, and it's a shame, because i think if the best elements came together from

each coin it could be brilliant  Wink

For now i'm gonna bow out of adding any further opinions in case either group is offended or see's me as taking sides (i'm a lover not a fighter  Grin )

And wish the best outcomes for all involved.

Well Ill simply say that because of the sensitive nature and conflict on both sides, I will swap for anyone and everyone and not post names. I will simply post XDE addy and XDE2 addy on the OP and amounts on both sides the minute the swap closes. For now Im tracking all that info on a spreadsheet, and will post it AFTER the swap closes. There are many XDE holders that are waiting to see what will happen. Well, follow your heart, and if that doesnt work, follow HISTORY.

Im stating officially, that its at my discretion, my option, weather, I swap XDE for XDE2 after January 23rd 2015 at 9am. What im saying is, if you simply didnt know, I will swap for you, but if your swapping just because of what everyone else did, I will decline you, and I WILL know the difference. So if thats your strategy, youll end up keeping a dead coin. This IS your best chance, its your ONLY chance, and its a fantastic one!

Here more: As you can see, this is about as fair as it gets. Now, here is the exciting part. With so many jealous people wanting me to fail, I will ensure the success of the coin, and work harder than I ever have. I will prove that getting paid a fair salary in crypto CAN be done ethically and honestly. I dont mean by everyone. I mean that I want to bring even more trust OUR team. As you can see our team has done nothing unethical or unfair. So the more the rebellious ones dont swap, the more that the supporters will get into the community XDE2 wallet, that now needs a name.

I will also make it a point to give out coins to each person that swapped and supported us in the first few days after the swap.

A few of my supporters are PMing me and all saying the same thing. The trolls are extremely jealous of my success. This came from multiple different people that dont know each other. So now its crystal clear. Ive never been a jealous person, and always want everyone to get ahead. But to those of you that are horribly jealous of me, your best thing is to get over it, and get on this ride. The more hate you spew my way, the more pressure I will put on you. Ill be specific. I will make XDE2 so attractive to swap, that it will be an easy choice. Ill say it another way "Your Jealously fuels me". I am now determined more than ever to prove how brilliant XDE2 will be. I dont care what it costs me to make XDEII more brilliant than ever, I will give out massive bonuses for the swap if thats what it takes. It would be impossible to resist. Success IS the ultimate revenge.

In fact, how is this for ya: I will give away a large percent of the community wallet after 30 days after launch. It will be divided based on order of when people submit their old xde.Example, if you are 1st to submit your old xde, you will get the largest portion. I will reveal the burn address after the swap. The sooner you turn in the bigger your portion. I will simply say, there have been a "few" that have swapped so far. So if you swapped now, you would easily get a large portion. Team Members excluded. Also to get rewards from community wallet , you must not have sold or moved coins. The burn address will be proof of who swapped when.

Vegas

Cryptco

Activity: 655

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 04:07:53 AM

I support Vegas and Team Fly/XDE2!
You supported a Friend of mine, PayCON Developer Crestington and I think that is very much to vegas credit.
What can I do?
I can make Signatures (e.g. for signature campaigns), set up Forums and websites.
The community XDE2/ XDE2 Supporters Wallet is a good idea. 

CryptCo
Get your CON on!

I know how you feel, been doing terrible lately trading on https://secondstrade.com

I don't know what to do though as I've lost way too much with bad trades over the last couple months. If I took a break from Crypto for a long period of time to sort out life, would I be hung for doing so? I'm not really sure what to do.

I still have my 120k CON though, maybe I could donate that to a few people?

Hey man, YOU are one of the biggest givers in crypto! Please take this the right way , but I think you need to practice receiving help, and there is nothing wrong with that. Its called life. You have a massive fan base that knows how great you are. Guys, when I launched flycoin, my first coin ever, there was only one person that saw I needed help. It was Crestington. Everyone saw I needed help, but nobody cared until FLY was $2.49. Then suddenly I had a lot of friends. Crestington developed the core of FLY. He was the 1st dev of FLY. That needs to be said. Crestington actually called me, and stayed on the phone with me for hours and showed me how to create a coin. Never asked for anything. I had to force the payment on him..LOL. He is just that kind of person. But, now We must support him. I will support my great friend in crypto. Guys he needs something liquid. BTC or LTC is best. That way he can start to rebuild. I know how it is to lose in crypto , and I feel down and beaten. Thats when we find out who "has our back". Crestington has my back , and always has. So Crestington, please post your btc or ltc addy please. I know this might be hard for you, but please do it. I will start by sending $200 to you in btc or ltc. Everyone, It doesnt have to be this much. Please send what you can. Please follow my trend, even if you have just .01 btc , if everyone sends it , it will help a lot. It does matter!!

Your good friend,

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 07:56:57 PM

I appreciate that. Thank you

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 12:07:05 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2016, 06:40:48 AM by vegasguy

If anyone else supports what im doing other than my team members plz post. I need to know who my supporters are. I know quite a few as a bunch of you have sent me your XDE for exchange, but I think we need to show public support. Remember Im going to be doing give aways from the community wallet shortly after the swap, so show me who you are Smiley

To the XDE people that are holding out. First , I love XDE, always have. But here is the blunt truth. XDE will do what its always done. Nothing. Its a harsh reality , but its true. This IS a wonderful opportunity to finally make your XDE work for you in the biggest way. Like I said earlier your name will never be posted, simply the xde address I gave you to send to and the XDE2 address I sent out to, thats all. Its completely anonymous. Just dont wait until after January 23rd 9am PST or I will not swap for you. This is your one, and only chance. Many others are making the swap, and you should too. Take it.

Vegas

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 01:20:18 PM

Decide

Greetz
Meta
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 08:25:05 PM

So whats all the fuss about with XDEII?

Its real simple.

My team added a premine of 53 coins and platinum wallets each. At 6 months, we would be earning 1 XDE2 a day. Approximatley a few dollars a day after six months.
Because we wont work for free, all hell broke lose.

So my goal is to prove that honest ethical teams can work and earn a few dollars a day. This IS the sole reason why coins die. There is no funding. The users WILL NOT ALLOW it.
I want to prove that greatness is possible with the right team when a coin is funded even a few dollars a day. People complain all day long about coins that die off, and are abandoned, and its clear the reason why. The dev wont work for free. I dont blame him. But on the other hand, when the dev wants a few dollars a day to continue developing a project, all hell breaks loose. In the end, more and more people are seeing whats right and have submitted their XDE for the swap. We have a nice healthy chunk of the money supply. I couldnt be more excited for Jan 23rd 2016 Smiley

Vegas

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 02:46:47 PM

Looks like not many new people are interested in the takeover either: the volume on yobit is a dry 0 for the second consecutive day.
Although there are still 9 days left till XDEII swap starts, that is also a sign that not everybody is so positive about it.
Or, simply, that the old holders do not want to get rid of their coins? Either way, as mentioned before I will be watching that from the sidelines, have fun!

this space is intentionally left blank
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 05:19:35 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2016, 07:33:54 PM by vegasguy

I agree Uki , not everyone supports this, and its for only one reason, and that is because those that dont support it, dont think we are worth a few dollars a day. Now more than ever, I am in a position to prove how wrong they are.  Sir, you have been the most respectful to me from the xde side. However I caution everyone that the swap ends on January 23rd 2015 (Less than 10 days). If I choose to swap any coins at all after January 23rd , that may or may not come with a penalty. I will also mention, that I have hardly released any future details of what the future looks like for XDEII, except to say that it wont just be another boring POS coin. It will NOT have any restrictions as fly has. Fly is its own separate coin with its own unique features. XDEII will have all kinds of creative ideas that will focus on bringing value, and I already have many ideas to bring actual value to it. The challenge is choosing the best one. We will launch first and then discuss with my team which one would be best. So trust me, only I know what the future of XDEII looks like. The community knows nothing. I have not spent all of this money and time to just create another boring POS coin. I have an incredibly creative mind and will use that to bring enormous value to XDEII. Some of you are so jealous, that your just waiting for me to fail. For those of you that have watched me closely, you know I dont do anything with minimal effort. I always over deliver.

Vegas

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 07:37:04 PM

Looks like not many new people are interested in the takeover either: the volume on yobit is a dry 0 for the second consecutive day.
Although there are still 9 days left till XDEII swap starts, that is also a sign that not everybody is so positive about it.
Or, simply, that the old holders do not want to get rid of their coins? Either way, as mentioned before I will be watching that from the sidelines, have fun!

Uki, no one get rid...let not the FUD decide, let your heart decide! I will remember you for ur post, before vegas jumped in:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841830.msg13096892#msg13096892

Vegas came and the coin got new life. Now, we are calm in your old XDE and you see the result of being calm and wait for the big hope!

One indicator of unsuccessful people of my shared Success Indicator is: "secretly hope others fail..."

Greetz
Meta 
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:51:33 PM

Uki this post is not meant to discredit or hurt you, but maybe help you remember how YOU asked me to do these things, and I completed ALL of them, at lightning speed and of the highest quality.

Vegas, first of all thanks a lot for a great post with the ideas on how to save XDE. I think it is definitely worth the effort.
Myself, I have been a PR guy since March, focusing mainly on getting new dev and new exchanges for XDE. I didn't manage to secure the dev, and that is what I consider my biggest failure so far. I tried to provide support to keep the coin at c-cex, but after two attempts of doing it practically alone, I threw the towel on the third time.

Correct Uki, because devs dont work for free, especially the best ones that will make it great. So if you were the only one that cared, and you threw in the towell, that makes it dead.

As for the changes you proposed. Making the long story short. We need a team of 2-4 people who will take care of yet another fork of XDE. I am definitely in favour of having one person holding the main responsibility of fixing the code and the rest providing the supportive roles, bridging between the dev and the community.

DONE! Exactly as you wanted.

If it wasn't for my daily job plus a kid recently, I would start myself introducing changes you proposed in the code, but time-wise I won't make it. Therefore we need someone who already have similar experience and my first and very immediate question would be: would you like and be able to do that?

DONE!
I do not have a daily job, so I have all day to support XDEII

Second issue, is how to organise the details of the transition.

DONE!
Nothing for you to do.

Third, and not the least important is whether we have any funds to pay/attract the possible dev. I hold the bag of XDE coins similar to your and thus I could contribute to a bounty fund in XDE that would be worth much more, if the transition is successful.

DONE! Sir you do not have to contribute anything. Its all paid for. Complete with a team of experts in their own field that will continue to develop XDEII for years to come. This IS what you wanted?

Here is the best part. We will never ask for your time or your money. You havent even seen the wallet yet. Its taken WEEKS to create the graphics with incredible detail. A whole new look that will blow you away! It is gorgeous, all paid for by ME!

Vegas

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:21:24 PM

@Vegas & co.:
Let me clarify. I came to your thread meaning no harm, just wanted to share my current thoughts, seeing the lack of trading on yobit.
Nothing else. As I said, I don't want to superficially evaluate who is successful and who is not (sorry meta, I don't want to discuss that with you), I wish you best luck with your Proof of Burn (PoB) coin. EoT.

Mark Zuckerberg

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Yes. The answer is yes.

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:35:56 PM

I wish you best luck with your Proof of Burn (PoB) coin. EoT.

From what I've read, there actually is no "proof" of burn, just a swap.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:43:28 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2016, 07:52:02 AM by uki

Conceptually this 'swap' is equivalent to the Proof of Burn, such as the one mentioned here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1249946.0 (scroll down to the Proof of Burn section). In contrast to the regular swap, the original coin does still exist after it. that is why I insist on different name.

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 03:02:48 AM

Conceptually this 'swap' is equivalent to the Proof of Burn, such as the one mentioned here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1249946.0 (scroll down to the Proof of Burn section). In contrast to the regular swap, the original coin does still exist after it. that is why I insist on different name.
In proof of burn of DGCS you can see, the altcoin should be destroyed. Here, we let XDE alive and replace it with a new XDEII!

Greetz
Meta
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:03:49 PM

In proof of burn of DGCS you can see, the altcoin should be destroyed. Here, we let XDE alive and replace it with a new XDEII!

Greetz
Meta

I had to think about this for a second too. The XDE DOES go to a burn address that will be revealed the day of the swap for anyone that would like to look at it. Whats confusing is the remainder of the xde that is not turned in will continue on for those that want to stay in XDE.

Vegas

Mark Zuckerberg

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Yes. The answer is yes.

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 05:42:35 PM

Greetz
Meta

I had to think about this for a second too. The XDE DOES go to a burn address that will be revealed the day of the swap for anyone that would like to look at it. Whats confusing is the remainder of the xde that is not turned in will continue on for those that want to stay in XDE.

Vegas

That's great!  Transparency is good for swaps.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: