Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:52:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX  (Read 193131 times)
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 01:59:12 AM

There are people interested - me for 1-  but the spread is so big
makes it hard to buy - no middle ground.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitbollox

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 03:30:28 PM

I know I havent posted in ages but I still think the coin should be aimed towards SuperNet it has a feature (coins on SuperNet have to have one I believe) being anonymity plus they havent got any rare coins. And with SuperNet being made up of several other coins the word about XDE would spread. But I dont know whether this would be an option
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 12:12:52 PM

I know I havent posted in ages but I still think the coin should be aimed towards SuperNet it has a feature (coins on SuperNet have to have one I believe) being anonymity plus they havent got any rare coins. And with SuperNet being made up of several other coins the word about XDE would spread. But I dont know whether this would be an option
Why not? Do you have any access (contact person you know) with SuperNet so that we could discuss whether that at all could be an option?

this space is intentionally left blank
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 12:25:27 PM

XDE got a de-listing alarm again at c-cex. It has to achieve 6BTC volume in the next two weeks.
In my opinion this is the last call if this coin is to be go anywhere. As we don't have any reasonable exchange alternative, if XDE gets de-listed we may as well forget it.
Marcetin, are you still around?

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 01:12:12 PM

Yobit is very relaxed when it comes to volume. I have a coin with a very low coin count, not quite as low as XDE , but its 160,000 total money supply so its price is high and volume is low, and Ive had no issues on Yobit. Also I think XDE might get more exposure on Yobit. Might be worth letting it get delisted and then contact "Blacksmith" the admin on Yobit chat and ask to be listed. He listed my coin FLY without even asking and no fees.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 01:25:45 PM

Yobit is very relaxed when it comes to volume. I have a coin with a very low coin count, not quite as low as XDE , but its 160,000 total money supply so its price is high and volume is low, and Ive had no issues on Yobit. Also I think XDE might get more exposure on Yobit. Might be worth letting it get delisted and then contact "Blacksmith" the admin on Yobit chat and ask to be listed. He listed my coin FLY without even asking and no fees.

Vegas
Maybe you could ask Yobit for XDE listing, just in case so that were on the safe side, before c-cex deadline expires? It would be good anyway to have more than one exchange with non-zero volume for XDE. I will also try to ask as well, but since my previous activity on yobit was rather low, it would be better to have someone with more yobit experience to take care of that.

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:27:58 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2015, 02:41:09 PM by vegasguy

I did ask someone in chat that ALWAYS seems to be around on Yobit chat, and they said "there is no min volume on Yobit". Just my opinion, I think you should let it delist on C-cex and get it listed on Yobit. That way the worry is gone. Yobit is VERY active, and they didnt charge anything to get listed. It would be best to open a ticket with a request from the dev. XDE is one of my favorite coins. I really cant explain why there isnt enough interest. Maybe going on Yobit will get more exposure. C-cex is kind of old, and I really dont go there. ALL of the latest/hottest coins are on Yobit.

@Uki , you are the dev of XDE correct?

If you havent looked at my coin FLY, you should. It is also rare with only a few holders, but it is MUCH more than that. It might give you some fresh ideas.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
lovewiki

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

Share Love

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 02:05:55 PM

I did ask someone in chat that ALWAYS seems to be around on Yobit chat, and they said "there is no min volume on Yobit". Just my opinion, I think you should let it delist on C-cex and get it listed on Yobit. That way the worry is gone. Yobit is VERY active, and they didnt charge anything to get listed. It would be best to open a ticket with a request from the dev. XDE is one of my favorite coins. I really cant explain why there isnt enough interest. Maybe going on Yobit will get more exposure. C-cex is kind of old, and I really dont go there. ALL of the latest/hottest coins are on Yobit.

Vegas

I don't fully understand why you like Yobit so much but at least we should get it listed first before we give up listing on c-cex.

Register for FREE Bitcoin!
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 03:09:53 PM

Vegas

I don't fully understand why you like Yobit so much but at least we should get it listed first before we give up listing on c-cex.

Coins with low volume struggle to stay listed. As the dev of Flycoin, our coin supply is only 160,000 coins, and probably might reach over 200,000 coins in the next few years. So like XDE there is low volume. Yobit does NOT delist for low volume. Its one less thing to worry about. Devs can focus on developing the coin, and not get side tracked with delisting warnings all the time. XDE is a brilliant coin, but it does not fit well with most exchanges that have a min vol. Just get on Yobit, and be done with c-cex. If c-cex are giving you delist warnings, then the coin is not doing well there anyway.

Vegas

nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 04:13:20 PM

well, i've sent in a ticket requesting them to add it  Wink

The more of us who do this the more chance we have of getting it on there.

XDE is the one coin i wont let go of, many have passed through my hands, but this one is staying there for now hehe.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 07:14:38 PM

@Uki , you are the dev of XDE correct?

If you havent looked at my coin FLY, you should. It is also rare with only a few holders, but it is MUCH more than that. It might give you some fresh ideas.

Vegas

Vegasguy, just to clarify. I am part of the team responsible for marketing. I am trying to get XDE afloat as much as I can, but due to time constraints of my regular job I can't get involved as the XDE dev. I thought Marcetin would take over what mblados initially did, but for now it seems we don't have a formal dev. Having said that, I believe that the coin is quite complete and working well, and it would be the task of interested community members to develop XDE-based services. We are quite a few around here, but I believe we could keep this project interesting.

I also sent a request to yobit to add XDE. 

YoBit
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010

★YoBit.Net★

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 11:53:34 PM

XDEcoin [XDE] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/XDE/BTC
XDEcoin Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/XDE

Code:
[url=https://yobit.net/en/trade/XDE/BTC][img]https://yobit.net/i/small_logo.png[/img][/url]

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 12:20:25 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2015, 09:50:47 AM by uki

Code:
[url=https://yobit.net/en/trade/XDE/BTC][img]https://yobit.net/i/small_logo.png[/img][/url]
That is great news. Thanks!
PS. I wouldn't give up on the c-cex listing though. It is always good to have more exchanges for the coin. We still need about 4BTC of volume in the next 9 days to stay on c-cex. I believe it is perfectly doable.

nikkers

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 09:16:44 PM

Code:
That is great news. Thanks!
PS. I wouldn't give up on the c-cex listing though. It is always good to have more exchanges for the coin. We still need about 4BTC of volume in the next 9 days to stay on c-cex. I believe it is perfectly doable.

Great news indeed, hopefully it can stay on C-cex as well, but at least there is now a site to trade on with lesser monthly requirements Smiley

what's in the pipeline for this coin? anyone have any idea?

raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 12:32:58 PM

nothing in pipeline because no dev here since months

mblados, marcetin ( on eags and now gsy )....
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:35:37 PM

nothing in pipeline because no dev here since months

mblados, marcetin ( on eags and now gsy )....
that is what we all know. The million dollar question is:
do you know anyone that could help further developing XDE or who could provide some services that are XDE-based?

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 01:42:50 AM

As the volume on c-cex exceeded the required 6BTC over the last 30 days, XDE has been removed from de-listing.
that means that we have two exchanges up and running for the nearest future where XDE can be traded: c-cex and yobit.

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 11:32:39 PM

And yet another warning for XDE on c-cex. The coin has to achieve minimum volume of 6 BTC before December 10th.
It looks like there is no interest at all in this coin. If community does not respond then I believe the only option is to let it die.
It looks this is the fate XDE deserves.

lovewiki

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

Share Love

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 04:34:57 PM

And yet another warning for XDE on c-cex. The coin has to achieve minimum volume of 6 BTC before December 10th.
It looks like there is no interest at all in this coin. If community does not respond then I believe the only option is to let it die.
It looks this is the fate XDE deserves.

Blockchain is still alive and no need to give up so soon.

And Cryptopia has enabled voting again and we should target to get in there.

Register for FREE Bitcoin!
nikkers

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 05:08:10 PM

Remember the coin is still on Yobit also.

i think if this coin is to survive, it needs a whole new revamp, which offers something people want, it's all very well being a store of value, but if no-one sees that value it's

useless.

I have contacted some of those previously involved, but they are busy with other things it seems Sad
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: