Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:30:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Crash coming  (Read 115345 times)
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:04:12 AM

We're approaching winter; that might be a reason for the slow rise of the price. Looking at the charts, every winter had the highest price of the respective year.

Wow, people started shopping for Christmas already! More price hikes to come?
I do remember last year bitcoin went from 200 to 300 dollars before Christmas, soo i do believe i dont know if because people do exchange some bitcoins and pump them on the last months of the year, but the crash has already gone and left in the past.
It will happen again this year before christmas i just feel this because last its happening that the price hit 400 usd..
and i think more price increase will come because block halving is done.
Apparently the price increase is not ongoing and we will not see any price of crash of bitcoin again, this is the start of the pump to realize our speculation that bitcoin is going to hit another $700 price and would even reach to $1,000 before Christmas, what a gift then.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adar Korin

Activity: 44
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:41:41 AM

Just to let you guys know a big crash is coming in 2016 in the economy. There is going to be a huge financial crisis but it will be worse than 2009.

The bitcoin price will skyrocket to over $10,000. However  bitcoin will be banned in all western countries. If you are reading this living in the west you should make preparations to move to Russia or China they are the only places you will be safe owning bitcoins.

The crisis will be so big it will destroy entire countries and in 2017 there will be a civil war in the USA, UK and western europe. After this the world will never be the same again it will change so much by 2020 it will be unrecognizable compared to today.

I love these end of the world predictions...

None of them ever make it onto the dart board, much less hit the bulls eye.

The price is back at $ 600 USD and people are again heading for the hills with rapture just around the corner.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:42:24 AM

Just to let you guys know a big crash is coming in 2016 in the economy. There is going to be a huge financial crisis but it will be worse than 2009.

The bitcoin price will skyrocket to over $10,000. However  bitcoin will be banned in all western countries. If you are reading this living in the west you should make preparations to move to Russia or China they are the only places you will be safe owning bitcoins.

The crisis will be so big it will destroy entire countries and in 2017 there will be a civil war in the USA, UK and western europe. After this the world will never be the same again it will change so much by 2020 it will be unrecognizable compared to today.

The price is back at $ 600 USD and people are again heading for the hills with rapture just around the corner.

You understand this predictins wrong! It is not about Bitcoin, it is about $ and energetic industry! $ will go down because many markets (russia, arabic) is going up, and the most stronger in last years - China!

Crisis will come from Europe like all most and worst sickness..

Be awared!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:49:51 AM

It is one thing to be optimistic, but another thing to be realistic. Let's not hype the price movement so much so won't get disappointed when it falls down again. For me, I'll try to be level-headed and won't get too excited or too anxious when the price start to climb or fall. That way, we won't be making hasty decisions that could further affect the price movement.
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 07:10:56 AM

How many nuclear fallout shelter did you sell this year?
4 months left before end of 2016 and no major crisis in sight? Maybe in 2017? Or perhaps later? Please let us know when it is coming, we need to know.
NordicRanger

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 07:38:08 AM

I dont know why everybody is saying that a big crash is coming because everytime people tells me that there is not even a crash coming and that is why you all need to shut your mouth about this.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 07:59:11 AM

The crash is not about bitcoin.

crash coming from world economy guys.

FIAT money will lose value, and bitcoin to the MOON!
Yeah and the day today bitcoin is steadily rising it just hit the 600$ last time I checked.
If fiat keeps falling bitcoin will keep rising and eventually fiat will be turned worthless.  Time to get deeper pockets
oceanriver

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:49:28 PM

so when is this Big Crash happening? I am still waiting for fiat to be worthless  Shocked

I read about the Big Crash last year and the year before that still waiting for such a big crash  Wink

French, greece, China, índia, Brazil, and any other in econony crise. And this will be Worth
i think that with bitcoins those countries would grow a lot easily, though right now they dont seem to be adopting it unfortunately
takingthis4

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:47:09 AM

so when is this Big Crash happening? I am still waiting for fiat to be worthless  Shocked

I read about the Big Crash last year and the year before that still waiting for such a big crash  Wink

French, greece, China, índia, Brazil, and any other in econony crise. And this will be Worth
i think that with bitcoins those countries would grow a lot easily, though right now they dont seem to be adopting it unfortunately

In Brazil bitcoin is already being adopted if you are going to read the thread regarding the almost hundreds of stores are already accepting bitcoins for payment. But as of now, the country of Brazil is having a major problem after the RIO Olympics that was held there. The people wants to push their president to go down from his position and that is going to make some crash with bitcoin, but not too big I guess.
its nice to hear that, here in my country it is not accepted and i doubt that this will happen any time soon as no shops are created on it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:54:27 AM

so when is this Big Crash happening? I am still waiting for fiat to be worthless  Shocked

I read about the Big Crash last year and the year before that still waiting for such a big crash  Wink

In Brazil bitcoin is already being adopted if you are going to read the thread regarding the almost hundreds of stores are already accepting bitcoins for payment. But as of now, the country of Brazil is having a major problem after the RIO Olympics that was held there. The people wants to push their president to go down from his position and that is going to make some crash with bitcoin, but not too big I guess.

In times of political instability and turmoil, economy and investments slow down.Therefore a national currency and national stocks loses some of its' value.
What do you think the rich class of the country would do in such a case? They will look for safe havens and capital flight starts to happen.And what is a good way to do that? With Bitcoin! Bitcoin as a network to get capital out of the country and Bitcoin as a store of value. So imo in such a situation Bitcoin would benefit!!
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 01:57:07 PM

The bitcoin price will skyrocket to over $10,000. However  bitcoin will be banned in all western countries. If you are reading this living in the west you should make preparations to move to Russia or China they are the only places you will be safe owning bitcoins.

I do not know if the big crash is coming or not but to me it does not really matter much. Most of the time after a crash the value of the Bitcoin goes up.
That is a good thing for me because I want to make some money again.
Soadan
Copper Member

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 01:59:07 PM

btc crashes, pumps, crashes, price goes back up.. nothing new. Price will explode to 10k 1 day.
shugareward

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:44:58 PM

btc crashes, pumps, crashes, price goes back up.. nothing new. Price will explode to 10k 1 day.
you are right, im in the bitcoin world for a few years right now and nothing impresses me right now, though it will definitely not go to 10 k in 1 day
José Arcadio Buendía

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:20:55 AM

so when is this Big Crash happening? I am still waiting for fiat to be worthless  Shocked

I read about the Big Crash last year and the year before that still waiting for such a big crash  Wink

In times of political instability and turmoil, economy and investments slow down.Therefore a national currency and national stocks loses some of its' value.
What do you think the rich class of the country would do in such a case? They will look for safe havens and capital flight starts to happen.And what is a good way to do that? With Bitcoin! Bitcoin as a network to get capital out of the country and Bitcoin as a store of value. So imo in such a situation Bitcoin would benefit!!
One of the funny things regarding capital flight and bitcoin is that if you put your money in a paper wallet you can do capital flight by sending a letter!!
airsounds

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:30:56 PM

it would be great but i dont think that it will ever happen, the crash is not possible too in my opinion the price will be pretty stable

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 07:10:54 PM

Well, wait until the Fed is announcing to support Bitcoin  Grin
Btw. discussion is about an economical crash not about Bitcoin crash.

you are right, im in the bitcoin world for a few years right now and nothing impresses me right now, though it will definitely not go to 10 k in 1 day

Really worrying is the increase of defaults for auto lending and car financing loans.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/allan-smith/the-us-auto-loan-debt-mar_b_11911206.html

Even John Oliver covered this topic weeks ago. Very entertaining to watch though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U2eDJnwz_s
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2417

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 08:01:05 PM

I guess it has come. USD lost quite a value over bitcoin and EURO today. If the FED doesn't do something this month (like increasing the interest rates), they will soon have worthless Benjamin printed notes in their reserves. Would they want that? I hope not. Because i am fully dolarized.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:09:49 PM

I guess it has come. USD lost quite a value over bitcoin and EURO today. If the FED doesn't do something this month (like increasing the interest rates), they will soon have worthless Benjamin printed notes in their reserves. Would they want that? I hope not. Because i am fully dolarized.

oh but the fed is doing something

it's printing 100 billion dollars each month.

also, you're a sucker to be full on dollars.

the dollar won't last much longer, and everyone knows it.
shugareward

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:41:21 PM

you are right, these things are always really possible in bitcoin world and it can happen at any time to be honest, i hope that 10 k will be reached soon
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 03:34:39 AM

This is 100% true I predict by the end of 2017 the US will witness one of the largest economic crashes of all time.

I don't believe that it is going to happen and either to come with bitcoin. But maybe if that is going to happen with the economy of US then the USD is going to be affected at all and since the value of bitcoin is depending on the price of USD. Then value of bitcoin is going to be affected. But let's be positive that it is not going to happen.
first of all things that can affected to bitcoin price are not depends on the US dollar price ,
there are many factors that can make bitcoin going up and down ,
the most affected factor are about supply and demand ,
the big crash will happened only if there is market manipulation, fiat crisis and no investor interest at same time.

Very true, not only usd would affect but all circumstances that affects the supply and demand  same as you said. Big crash would happen  if  theres an economic crises of all holders of  huge amount of bitcoin or investors. and also if no one already  buy bitcoin for sure it would crash to the bottom.
not wrong actually , but since USD are used as bitcoin to fiat conversion globally ,
it has a special and huge effect if there is something happened on USD ,
last year in 2015 people saying that US economy will collapses ,
and US dollar will go down drastically but instead go down USD went stronger !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: