Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 12:11:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Crash coming  (Read 115345 times)
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 12:58:27 PM

Just to let you guys know a big crash is coming in 2016 in the economy. There is going to be a huge financial crisis but it will be worse than 2009.

The bitcoin price will skyrocket to over $10,000. However  bitcoin will be banned in all western countries. If you are reading this living in the west you should make preparations to move to Russia or China they are the only places you will be safe owning bitcoins.

The crisis will be so big it will destroy entire countries and in 2017 there will be a civil war in the USA, UK and western europe. After this the world will never be the same again it will change so much by 2020 it will be unrecognizable compared to today.

2016 is over. There was no big financial crash, nevertheless BTC price is on uptrend.

I'd like to see if there's a crisis in 2017 so BTC price can hit $10,000

P.S.: Looking at the Brexit & Trump win, the USA civil war cannot be completely ignored Cheesy
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 01:07:06 PM

Just to let you guys know a big crash is coming in 2016 in the economy. There is going to be a huge financial crisis but it will be worse than 2009.

The bitcoin price will skyrocket to over $10,000. However  bitcoin will be banned in all western countries. If you are reading this living in the west you should make preparations to move to Russia or China they are the only places you will be safe owning bitcoins.

The crisis will be so big it will destroy entire countries and in 2017 there will be a civil war in the USA, UK and western europe. After this the world will never be the same again it will change so much by 2020 it will be unrecognizable compared to today.

2016 is over. There was no big financial crash, nevertheless BTC price is on uptrend.

P.S.: Looking at the Brexit & Trump win, the USA civil war cannot be completely ignored Cheesy

I think for now it is hard to imagine that there is big crash coming this year.. since bitcoin is strong right now and many companies are supporting bitcoin .
The only reason that can crash will be happen is the reason if there is trading site again will hack just like last year. every year it is happening and the price fo bitcoin is always crash because hackers selling their hacked bitcoin.. that i hope it will not happen in this year..
Hatat

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 05:16:49 PM

I think for now it is hard to imagine that there is big crash coming this year.. since bitcoin is strong right now and many companies are supporting bitcoin .
The only reason that can crash will be happen is the reason if there is trading site again will hack just like last year. every year it is happening and the price fo bitcoin is always crash because hackers selling their hacked bitcoin.. that i hope it will not happen in this year..

They are talking about the general economy crashing, not the bitcoin.
prince V

Activity: 812
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 05:24:58 PM

lol nothing has crashed.bitcoin price didnt hit skyrocket.
its just 1000$ now and this scene happens every year check the graph.it had went to 1200-1400 approx last year also and then came down again same thing will happen this year also.

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 05:27:53 PM

The bitcoin price will skyrocket to over $10,000. However  bitcoin will be banned in all western countries. If you are reading this living in the west you should make preparations to move to Russia or China they are the only places you will be safe owning bitcoins.

They are talking about the general economy crashing, not the bitcoin.

Indeed, it was also stated that bitcoin will jump up to $10k.  The discussion was derailed, and funny how those who qouted the OP's post way back more than  a year ago failed to notice the things being laid in there.  I wonder what happen to the reading comprehension of these guys.

But it seems economic crash does not happen in the majority of the world.  And there is no indication of civil war in America so seems this prediction of 2016 failed.
South Park

Activity: 2912
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 08:26:37 PM

It's already at USD 953, I believe it could hit 1000 within the next few months. As for the price of it crashing, that would only really matter if you placed all your savings in btc.
If bitcoin crashed and that is a big if, that will only matter if you still had your savings in bitcoin, right now it seems a good opportunity to cash out some of your profits and if crash did indeed happen then you could use that fiat to buy a lot more bitcoin expecting a price increase.
sadasa

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 01:19:17 PM

I am still waiting for this crash and to pick up some massive short positions but longs keep wrecking me  Cheesy I will bear it out and have you in the end.
Me too waiting for this crash but this is a day dream and looking at current price  seems it will never come true but I have hard wish that it should come back to $250 or at least $300 so I can make good profit when Bitcoin reaches at $3000.

Oh not a chance of it coming back to them numbers. I would have been happy with it coming back to 700/800 but no this is moooning so hard.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Nadicona

Activity: 375

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:43:47 PM

I am still waiting for this crash and to pick up some massive short positions but longs keep wrecking me  Cheesy I will bear it out and have you in the end.
Me too waiting for this crash but this is a day dream and looking at current price  seems it will never come true but I have hard wish that it should come back to $250 or at least $300 so I can make good profit when Bitcoin reaches at $3000.

Oh not a chance of it coming back to them numbers. I would have been happy with it coming back to 700/800 but no this is moooning so hard.

If it drops below $950, it is a good time to buy.

mastica

Activity: 938

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:17:16 PM

It took some time but the crash were expected, in fact i never thinked bitcoin would achieve soo far, it went into 1100 dollars without anything besides the possible huge interest from some countries, this year should bring more players into bitcoin as well crypto world.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:01:35 PM

Many people tend to save bitcoin because they want to get the most out of it and they think they could keep on saving until the price of bitcoin reaches a very high value, but right now is the best time for us to use bitcoin so we could ensure a bright future for it and avoid what happened in 2013 when the price went up and then fell down.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:19:10 PM

Many people tend to save bitcoin because they want to get the most out of it and they think they could keep on saving until the price of bitcoin reaches a very high value, but right now is the best time for us to use bitcoin so we could ensure a bright future for it and avoid what happened in 2013 when the price went up and then fell down.

These were speculations to those who holds btc for their own purpose and they will make rumors that there will be crashing happen but its not because bitcoin demand is getting higher. The influence of bitcoin to a lot of users were very frequent and most people heared about good feedback of it is adopting bitcoin like in online gambling of bitcoin, there were lots of those who adopted that fun and lucky profit.

Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:08:30 AM

These were speculations to those who holds btc for their own purpose and they will make rumors that there will be crashing happen but its not because bitcoin demand is getting higher. The influence of bitcoin to a lot of users were very frequent and most people heared about good feedback of it is adopting bitcoin like in online gambling of bitcoin, there were lots of those who adopted that fun and lucky profit.
Well, it's up for us if we can believe that rumors. We should not listen to them, we have to make our own research and our decision should be based on what we understand so as not to be easily convince by FUD.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
ErikSneijer

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:51:28 AM

Yes we can expect a huge crash very soon because I think we did it too fast, the price has raised to fast so it will fall most likely.
VancityBlockchain

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:26:19 AM

Yeah I doubt that. Why? What would trigger a crash in 2016? People claim there's gonna be a crash every year.

Yeah I'm skeptical about this overly dramatic doomsday crash as well, but I did read about there being a similar crash (2008/09 housing) related to car financing coming up, probably not as intense. We'll see though. I think the ETF things the Winklevoss are trying to spearhead will have a large affect on bitcoin price this year though.
Technicrate

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:56:27 AM

Yeah I doubt that. Why? What would trigger a crash in 2016? People claim there's gonna be a crash every year.

Yeah I'm skeptical about this overly dramatic doomsday crash as well, but I did read about there being a similar crash (2008/09 housing) related to car financing coming up, probably not as intense. We'll see though. I think the ETF things the Winklevoss are trying to spearhead will have a large affect on bitcoin price this year though.

2008/2009 crash is caused by subprime mortgage.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 12:07:54 PM

Yes we can expect a huge crash very soon because I think we did it too fast, the price has raised to fast so it will fall most likely.
bitcoin is just reduced 100$ from 1160 to 960$ . so the crash and again Increase is just a usual thing. I don't think we'll see any big crash which can be a disaster for bitcoin. bitcoin can get dumped to 700$ but I don't think it will go lower than that.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 12:57:23 PM

bitcoin is just reduced 100$ from 1160 to 960$ . so the crash and again Increase is just a usual thing. I don't think we'll see any big crash which can be a disaster for bitcoin. bitcoin can get dumped to 700$ but I don't think it will go lower than that.

You are wrong, bitcoin can drop its price up to 300$ this year. China this september of 2017 will start its release of their fiat digital currency in their country. This will possibly trigger a huge dump by Chinese people. This is just a possibility but there is a huge possibility that it will happen. But let us not give up our hope in bitcoin when we do then bitcoin will actually suffer a big loss.
mastica

Activity: 938

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:11:43 PM

It were 200 dollars and not just 100$, anyway sure the pump and dump happened a bit more yesterday, today you are able to see the price near 900 dollars, for those which had invested above ammounts will have to wait the price achieve once again those value, but be sure the halving price would be around 600-700 dollars and we are above it. It turned into a big crash since it were something like 30% loose into the value, but this what made the most investors be at bitcoin the volatility.
eddyfly

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:11:51 PM

everything can happen Sad
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:39:29 PM

everything can happen Sad
Absolutely. Thats why I think we should not be worried about bitcoin dump. there will not that big dump happen which kill bitcoin. so keep working for bitcoin and collecting bitcoin with no fear.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: