Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:05:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What keeps you coming back???  (Read 48773 times)
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:28:14 AM

I keep coming back, caz i am an addicted! It's hard to admit but it's the truth. I might able to stop for few days after a big loss, but then again come back and try to win back, but unfortunately it's not that easy to win back and lose more. and the pattern continue ..
You should try to stop this addiction in gambling, It's too bad for you. That's right, that quitting gambling is not easy even for the normal gambler, I think it's too hard for you to quit it. Anyway, you should at least set some limits and rules, to avoind any kind of huge losses. This method can help you so much.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:21:07 PM

I keep coming back, caz i am an addicted! It's hard to admit but it's the truth. I might able to stop for few days after a big loss, but then again come back and try to win back, but unfortunately it's not that easy to win back and lose more. and the pattern continue ..
You should try to stop this addiction in gambling, It's too bad for you. That's right, that quitting gambling is not easy even for the normal gambler, I think it's too hard for you to quit it. Anyway, you should at least set some limits and rules, to avoind any kind of huge losses. This method can help you so much.

Addiction keeps many coming back and so its true to quit addiction if you can or seek the help of a psychologist or family and collectively they will be able to help you out else you will keep going back with the least amount you earn.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:10:00 PM

The reason that makes me gamble again is because it's fun or i can be called gambling addiction.
I think gambling is fun even though gambling sometimes makes me stress because of defeat. Perhaps one way to stop and not gamble again is to look for other activities that are more useful and more profitable than gambling.
To be honest i find it hard to get out of gambling, because i feel gambling has become a part of my life.

It is good that you treat it as entertainment but sooner or later we should stop . We know that we should stop someday. I do feel that it is becoming like part of my life as well but I cant do this forever. For now , I just enjoy it and treat it as entertainment. I say that Im better than most people around here that treat it only as tool to make money
We don't need to stop if we can responsibly gamble, it's really fun if we have the control and we know how much we can only afford to spend.
Being wise is what we need to last in this kind of risky game, never get attracted with the big reward because that is only a trap to make you lose even more.
That is only a statement you just have said, reality is always against this. There are many people who are making their career in gambling just starting with fun. They think this is just a game and entertainment and like you said, we will have limit around ourselves that we will play responsibly but at the end, they just end up being loser and even they are experts, they have nothing.
Really foot to those who think that gambling is a fun at all. This is not a fun or method of entertainment, I have seen those who fall addict to this game and how badly they suffer in their lives. This sick game should be banned around the world because people don’t have very good self-control. This game is totally based on luck and greed so please stay away from this satanic game.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:02:18 PM

The reason that makes me gamble again is because it's fun or i can be called gambling addiction.
I think gambling is fun even though gambling sometimes makes me stress because of defeat. Perhaps one way to stop and not gamble again is to look for other activities that are more useful and more profitable than gambling.
To be honest i find it hard to get out of gambling, because i feel gambling has become a part of my life.

It is good that you treat it as entertainment but sooner or later we should stop . We know that we should stop someday. I do feel that it is becoming like part of my life as well but I cant do this forever. For now , I just enjoy it and treat it as entertainment. I say that Im better than most people around here that treat it only as tool to make money
We don't need to stop if we can responsibly gamble, it's really fun if we have the control and we know how much we can only afford to spend.
Being wise is what we need to last in this kind of risky game, never get attracted with the big reward because that is only a trap to make you lose even more.
That is only a statement you just have said, reality is always against this. There are many people who are making their career in gambling just starting with fun. They think this is just a game and entertainment and like you said, we will have limit around ourselves that we will play responsibly but at the end, they just end up being loser and even they are experts, they have nothing.
Really foot to those who think that gambling is a fun at all. This is not a fun or method of entertainment, I have seen those who fall addict to this game and how badly they suffer in their lives. This sick game should be banned around the world because people don’t have very good self-control. This game is totally based on luck and greed so please stay away from this satanic game.

That is true, they better get themselves ghetto blasters if they are willing to entertain themselves  and stay clear off gambling because it isn't  a game  for the unserious people. How on earth can you be loosing your money for fun and entertainmentt, it is a pure sign of dishonest addiction.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:07:34 PM

I do not gamble to much but it always seems that when I do, I take the loss big time.  For example, I have lost over 3 BTC in the BustaBit game online.  It is fun and I like to play but I always get greedy with it.  I have won about 2.2 BTC back, but I lost more than what I have won.  For some odd reason, I keep coming back over and over.  I do not know why I do it, why do you?

Some of my habits that makes me addiction that keeps me coming back again and again. Because of what you really feels when you are on playing ,thats keep you stronger to be enjoying of fun. And that's the thing can hard to throw  away back then.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:21:25 PM

I do not gamble to much but it always seems that when I do, I take the loss big time.  For example, I have lost over 3 BTC in the BustaBit game online.  It is fun and I like to play but I always get greedy with it.  I have won about 2.2 BTC back, but I lost more than what I have won.  For some odd reason, I keep coming back over and over.  I do not know why I do it, why do you?

I know how it feels, I also got addicted to bustabit before but because of those 8 reds in arow  I got loss and nothing remains to my wallet. After it happened, I got this feeling where I did desire to play again, it was just like there is someone in your mind telling you that you must play again even if you lose money is just a money and for sure you'll earn it again, that's what I thought in my mind. But now I stopped this way of thinking and just focused on trading, I realized that I should stop for my own good.

siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:52:20 PM

What you say is true, if you want to have fun then we should find and do something fun and less risk. Gambling is too risky and has too many bad effects. We can do more fun activities and have less risk than gambling. Because if it is addicted then the gambling will not be fun at all. Because gambling involves money so we will always bet with a pretty high risk.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:25:10 PM

a lot of people who fall into this dangerous hobby and struggle to leave when they realized that it has no benefit and just make you miserable , it is too late when you have played long time , i mean gambling addiction are so crazy and sweet only at the first day.

people don't want to accept the risk of losing a lot of money when it comes to gamble , they are lured with the big prize promo .

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
shintosai

Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:37:33 PM

Some of my habits that makes me addiction that keeps me coming back again and again. Because of what you really feels when you are on playing ,thats keep you stronger to be enjoying of fun. And that's the thing can hard to throw  away back then.
maybe its a bad habits but most of the time i also keep coming back even i already promise not to do so, its just something
inside of me that keeps whispering to play some and enjoy.

oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:46:31 PM

maybe its a bad habits but most of the time i also keep coming back even i already promise not to do so, its just something

Everyone is like that but everyone needs to stop. If you are really playing because you are enjoying it then keep on going ahead because you are already on the right track to stop. If you keep playing because you want to gamble then it is going to be cause you lose alot of money. It is better for you to play for fun instead of just playing for profit
8Habits

Merit: 294

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:07:18 AM

Everyone is like that but everyone needs to stop. If you are really playing because you are enjoying it then keep on going ahead because you are already on the right track to stop. If you keep playing because you want to gamble then it is going to be cause you lose alot of money. It is better for you to play for fun instead of just playing for profit

I could agree more that in gambling we just play for fun and entertainment. Although it also requires a ton of patience and discipline in terms of controlling yourself and emotions to not bet more than you can just afford to lose.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:37:43 PM

I could agree more that in gambling we just play for fun and entertainment. Although it also requires a ton of patience and discipline in terms of controlling yourself and emotions to not bet more than you can just afford to lose.

Ton of patience to control yourself? this is probably by far the worse thing that I ever read. You can control it right away but some people choose to let their greed take over. Sometimes people know that they should stop but they dont stop, they keep saying to themselves that they could win if they try for few more rounds but that ended up badly
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:54:38 PM

Yes, but every gamblers have different side of story for why they are always coming back and back to gamble and some say that because of the fun, thrill and excitement of every game, and for the others they consider it as for their pastimes and aiming instant profit if ever they have a lucky day. But as for the reason why gamblers cannot easily stop gambling is just because they already have an addiction on it.

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1255

Cashback 15%

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:01:37 PM

Ton of patience to control yourself? this is probably by far the worse thing that I ever read. You can control it right away but some people choose to let their greed take over. Sometimes people know that they should stop but they dont stop, they keep saying to themselves that they could win if they try for few more rounds but that ended up badly

To those who are used to discipline themselves, it is very easy.  But to those who are not used to it, they will definitely struggle.  I believe it is how our parents trained us when we are growing.  There are peopl who cannot control the urge and indulge themselves on that stuff without controlling themselves.  Gambling, using the feature of possible easy money and entertainment keeps every person including me to come back.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:38:42 PM

Yes, but every gamblers have different side of story for why they are always coming back and back to gamble and some say that because of the fun, thrill and excitement of every game, and for the others they consider it as for their pastimes and aiming instant profit if ever they have a lucky day. But as for the reason why gamblers cannot easily stop gambling is just because they already have an addiction on it.
So no need to judge each person, many judge if returning for profit is wrong. And as you say, everyone has a different reason why they come back. So we should respect only, they do not harm us, we all bear the consequences of each.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:56:47 AM

So no need to judge each person, many judge if returning for profit is wrong. And as you say, everyone has a different reason why they come back. So we should respect only, they do not harm us, we all bear the consequences of each.

As long as we do know what are we doing then were on the right track, though if still there's something left on us on our previous winnings we should minimize the game and enjoy the winnings in other things, though playing is really fun but we still need some boundaries especially when we strike on losing huge amounts.
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2884
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:27:34 AM

As long as we do know what are we doing then were on the right track, though if still there's something left on us on our previous winnings we should minimize the game and enjoy the winnings in other things, though playing is really fun but we still need some boundaries especially when we strike on losing huge amounts.

when we are losing huge amounts, don't even think that we want to try to get our money back because its the hardest thing that we can do. no matter how hard we try, we can not recover and even we are going to lose more money. just remember when we decide to come back and play the games, we only play for enjoy the games and not for chasing the money.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:25:35 AM

when we are losing huge amounts, don't even think that we want to try to get our money back because its the hardest thing that we can do. no matter how hard we try, we can not recover and even we are going to lose more money. just remember when we decide to come back and play the games, we only play for enjoy the games and not for chasing the money.

Not everyone is here only to play games and enjoy, some people wnat to be rich. This is perhaps normal for them because they think they cant get money faster than anywhere else but no matter what we do we wont be rich I think. Gambling is just designed to make us lose so the thing is to play for fun and just enjoy the game
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:27:20 AM

yeah there's no good ending when you have become an addict . you would always feel get frustated even though you have got some profit previously . there's no right time to quit as you would always play until you have nothing valueable anymore to stake. the high confidence feeling in gambling would only lead you into a bigger loss and addicted. next bet would be your lucky time , next bet would make you have bigger profit and on and on keep thinking like that.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Haveyouseenthisgirl

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:39:59 PM

For me maybe your self are looking for it again so youre still coming back to do it and then when you say i'll stop then one day youre looking for it again so dont say if you cant do.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: