Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:19:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What keeps you coming back???  (Read 48773 times)
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:11:26 PM

I could agree more that in gambling we just play for fun and entertainment. Although it also requires a ton of patience and discipline in terms of controlling yourself and emotions to not bet more than you can just afford to lose.

Ton of patience to control yourself? this is probably by far the worse thing that I ever read. You can control it right away but some people choose to let their greed take over. Sometimes people know that they should stop but they dont stop, they keep saying to themselves that they could win if they try for few more rounds but that ended up badly
yeah there's no good ending when you have become an addict . you would always feel get frustated even though you have got some profit previously . there's no right time to quit as you would always play until you have nothing valueable anymore to stake. the high confidence feeling in gambling would only lead you into a bigger loss and addicted. next bet would be your lucky time , next bet would make you have bigger profit and on and on keep thinking like that.

The addiction is the reason indeed, the urge of playing gambling can't be stop especially if we have lost too many money on it, we are strongy focused on winning our loses back because we just can't accept losing like that wothout giving the house a long fight, but we could never win against the house, so it is just useless. Coming back is just a suicide, it is like we are giving our money to the gambling site just for free. 
it's like a suicide but people do it repeatedly , that's how an addiction work. your brain force yourself to do that and your brain also makes you to think about regret it later when you have done all of these mistakes. nothing could be blamed but yourself yeah your attitude to become irresponsibly in gambling causing everything feel wrong .

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:05:53 AM

For me maybe your self are looking for it again so youre still coming back to do it and then when you say i'll stop then one day youre looking for it again so dont say if you cant do.
Whatever a person that does is totally his own choice. If someone comes back for playing gambling then it is his free decision Animals have the courage to take responsibility of over or actions without blaming anything. Coming up with excuses like it is not possible to control the urge for.

Playing bets is just indication of how weak someone is in his determination. I also think that a person can do whatever he wants to and nobody can stop him.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:13:12 AM

The random wins gives a hope that we too can make a good earning through gambling. This makes me believe it and spend on gambling expecting for a win. Majority of the time the result might be a loss, but the winning got very rarely makes me feel happy and overcome the loss.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:02:19 AM

The random wins gives a hope that we too can make a good earning through gambling. This makes me believe it and spend on gambling expecting for a win. Majority of the time the result might be a loss, but the winning got very rarely makes me feel happy and overcome the loss.
chasing luck indeed that what mostly people looking for here .

there some people come back with ordinary purpose to get that luck with no other intentionns but on the other hand some people push the limit to wanting a steady income with gambling which it is sounds like an action from an addict as nobody can make sure it could happened.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:14:10 PM

chasing luck indeed that what mostly people looking for here .

there some people come back with ordinary purpose to get that luck with no other intentionns but on the other hand some people push the limit to wanting a steady income with gambling which it is sounds like an action from an addict as nobody can make sure it could happened.

While some people only play and come back to have more fun. Believe it or not but I am one of those people. I was an addict while in fact a heavy addict but I stop to play. I dont really stop to play but in fact I only stop to play for profit. I set my eyes on playing for fun. I keep on doing this and eventually I have gotten out of my addiction
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:49:20 PM

Also me lm not really a gambler  but l don't know why  l always coming back. I used to quit before because l almost lost everything because of gambling l always lose the game so that I have so many borrowed money just have a money to bet.
Everyone is on this state that we are saying we don't actually gamblers and we don't gamble all the time. But once we experience the happiness and feeling that we are missing the chance of becoming lucky as we are seeing fortune in other gamblers, it will trigger us to go back and try it to ourselves.
In my opinion every Gambler has his own reason of coming back. For instance, there is a type of gamblers who have this idea in their brains that they can recover their loss by playing again.  Then there are those who are addicts and they have no control over their emotions.  Some Gambler play with a limited amount of money for a Limited number of times and this way they can enjoy the game and play for long. Some find relief in it.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:02:23 AM

I'm afraid that it will end up busting most of your bitcoin if your attitude towards gambling is like that, Switch off your computer, pull the plug in your router and go out. That's all you need to do.

This is probably the most crazy thing that I read today, why would you even do this when all you need is to really quit without looking back. Dont even try to open up any gambling site. If you really want to do this then you can do this but if they is a slight bit conflict of interest to gamble again then you will keep on coming back for sure

I praise your conviction and focus. Nonetheless, we must recognize that it is always easier said than done. Hence, we should not base our judgement on our personal experiences since other people have their own fair share of experiences which led them to who they are today. Going back to our main discussion, I think people keep coming back on the hopes of winning big this time around. They think 'maybe' this time is their lucky time. Hence, they gamble. Others get lucky; others fail miserably. We have our own reasons but there may be times they get addicted to it.
You are right about the giving up on gambling. It is easy to say but very difficult to do. Still, that does not mean it is impossible. A man can do anything that he can imagine or really wants to. I don't consider quitting gambling a very difficult task.

Also, everyone has his own reason of coming back. Some people think of gambling as an entertainment while others look at it as in an income source.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:53:20 AM

I'm afraid that it will end up busting most of your bitcoin if your attitude towards gambling is like that, Switch off your computer, pull the plug in your router and go out. That's all you need to do.

This is probably the most crazy thing that I read today, why would you even do this when all you need is to really quit without looking back. Dont even try to open up any gambling site. If you really want to do this then you can do this but if they is a slight bit conflict of interest to gamble again then you will keep on coming back for sure

I praise your conviction and focus. Nonetheless, we must recognize that it is always easier said than done. Hence, we should not base our judgement on our personal experiences since other people have their own fair share of experiences which led them to who they are today. Going back to our main discussion, I think people keep coming back on the hopes of winning big this time around. They think 'maybe' this time is their lucky time. Hence, they gamble. Others get lucky; others fail miserably. We have our own reasons but there may be times they get addicted to it.
You are right about the giving up on gambling. It is easy to say but very difficult to do. Still, that does not mean it is impossible. A man can do anything that he can imagine or really wants to. I don't consider quitting gambling a very difficult task.

Also, everyone has his own reason of coming back. Some people think of gambling as an entertainment while others look at it as in an income source.
it will not be applicable for us to earn in gambling regularly, i mean making it as our source of income is quite impossible,we should not rely our living in gambling since it depends only our luck, better play with control and know what's the status of your living.
Tantlizbat

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:34:33 PM

it will not be applicable for us to earn in gambling regularly, i mean making it as our source of income is quite impossible,we should not rely our living in gambling since it depends only our luck, better play with control and know what's the status of your living.
Gambling can never ever become the way of income because it is totally a luck dependent game and if you are so fortunate sometimes, then it would prove valuable but if the case is opposite then it will definitely make your life harsh living. However, one can play gambling for fun or just to check his luck but depending on it is like a new joke in market. Income is a sign of stability however gambling cannot make someone stable because there are risks hidden in it.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:30:29 PM

Gambling can never ever become the way of income because it is totally a luck dependent game and if you are so fortunate sometimes, then it would prove valuable but if the case is opposite then it will definitely make your life harsh living. However, one can play gambling for fun or just to check his luck but depending on it is like a new joke in market. Income is a sign of stability however gambling cannot make someone stable because there are risks hidden in it.

There are gambling games though that are not based on pure luck - this is the type of game that you could potentially be one of your main source of income - when you just know what you are doing well.
LuanX3

Merit: 505

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:15:26 PM

There are gambling games though that are not based on pure luck - this is the type of game that you could potentially be one of your main source of income - when you just know what you are doing well.

Yeah that is true, but even if it is not based on pure luck it still relies heavily on luck. For example, in poker you can indeed predict or determine what are the chances of your hand winning even before the dealer draws cards. From that very situation, you can never deny that luck is still plays a huge role in gambling. That is why you can never say that gambling could be some sort of source of income.
8Habits

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:14:42 PM

Yeah that is true, but even if it is not based on pure luck it still relies heavily on luck. For example, in poker you can indeed predict or determine what are the chances of your hand winning even before the dealer draws cards. From that very situation, you can never deny that luck is still plays a huge role in gambling. That is why you can never say that gambling could be some sort of source of income.

What I meant is that, when the gambling game can be attributed to having skill set for the game in order to win, it can be a good source of income versus games that are just based on pure luck.
yoonah

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:08:07 AM

What I meant is that, when the gambling game can be attributed to having skill set for the game in order to win, it can be a good source of income versus games that are just based on pure luck.
No matter how good you are for me is still not good to rely your income in gambling, gambling for me is really is just for fun and not for gaining money all the time.

poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:02:34 AM

Also me lm not really a gambler  but l don't know why  l always coming back. I used to quit before because l almost lost everything because of gambling l always lose the game so that I have so many borrowed money just have a money to bet.
Everyone is on this state that we are saying we don't actually gamblers and we don't gamble all the time. But once we experience the happiness and feeling that we are missing the chance of becoming lucky as we are seeing fortune in other gamblers, it will trigger us to go back and try it to ourselves.
In my opinion every Gambler has his own reason of coming back. For instance, there is a type of gamblers who have this idea in their brains that they can recover their loss by playing again.  Then there are those who are addicts and they have no control over their emotions.  Some Gambler play with a limited amount of money for a Limited number of times and this way they can enjoy the game and play for long. Some find relief in it.
it sounds like a words that come from an idealist mouth , gambling wouldn't be that idealist. you know the atmosphere there always push you to do crazy things , bet a lot of money uncontrollable , even though you have planned everything and yet you ignore it due how exciting making money through gambling. the fun might could be acquired only when you won it , otherwise it would always about profit the reason you come back.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
8Habits

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:36:07 AM

it sounds like a words that come from an idealist mouth , gambling wouldn't be that idealist. you know the atmosphere there always push you to do crazy things , bet a lot of money uncontrollable , even though you have planned everything and yet you ignore it due how exciting making money through gambling. the fun might could be acquired only when you won it , otherwise it would always about profit the reason you come back.

That is so true that when you let emotions overpower you in your betting sessions, you will most likely going to do something wrong beyond your planned betting games. Although there is really nothing wrong to get so emotional especially if you have set a strict limitation as  to when to stop.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:04:13 PM

you cant be totally sure with that claim winning a jackpot also depends on your luck
everything related to gambling is purely based in luck only if its your day weather you expect
you will win otherwise you will only lose

Winning in gambling require luck but winning the jackpot require massive amount of luck. I honestly think that no one is coming back because they want to win the jackpot but people is coming because they want to win money. On the contrary to that, I dont think that people can win because alot of people is just going to lose the game when they play
you should never go for jackpot which have a huge entry fees because as you said the chance of winning is really less
and there are no refunds as well its better to have control and carefully take part in any jackpot
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:28:34 PM

you cant be totally sure with that claim winning a jackpot also depends on your luck
everything related to gambling is purely based in luck only if its your day weather you expect

Winning in gambling require luck but winning the jackpot require massive amount of luck. I honestly think that no one is coming back because they want to win the jackpot but people is coming because they want to win money. On the contrary to that, I dont think that people can win because alot of people is just going to lose the game when they play
you should never go for jackpot which have a huge entry fees because as you said the chance of winning is really less
and there are no refunds as well its better to have control and carefully take part in any jackpot

Coming back for a jackpot seems very hopeless case scenario for me, and you could lore more money even if you don't want to if you are going to insist that you could win this jackpot. Going back on gambling as soon as you have the money is not definitely the right idea after you have lost, rather doing that, you might want to use it on other way to earn bitcoin other than gambling, that way, you could have the high chances of earning profits.
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:19:07 AM

Coming back for a jackpot seems very hopeless case scenario for me, and you could lore more money even if you don't want to if you are going to insist that you could win this jackpot. Going back on gambling as soon as you have the money is not definitely the right idea after you have lost, rather doing that, you might want to use it on other way to earn bitcoin other than gambling, that way, you could have the high chances of earning profits.
We know for the fact that winning the jackpot is very hard, your chance is very low therefore you should not play regularly seeking for jackpot. If you are serious with gambling and you want to learn, then focus on games where you can have an advantage, choose the game like sports betting or poker, this two games would give you a chance to develop your skills in the long run, again, always be in control because that will make you mature.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Asmonist

Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:56:23 AM

I think its the will to win that keeps a person coming back in gambling. For some it maybe also because of the satisfaction that they felt when doing it or winning it over and over again. Otherwise, to get back the lossses of previous plays. For whatever reasons it maybe the very reason is that you keep on coming back for the hope of getting the chance to win. Its a game of luck so everyone is capable of winning.

oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:03:48 PM

I think its the will to win that keeps a person coming back in gambling. For some it maybe also because of the satisfaction that they felt when doing it or winning it over and over again. Otherwise, to get back the lossses of previous plays. For whatever reasons it maybe the very reason is that you keep on coming back for the hope of getting the chance to win. Its a game of luck so everyone is capable of winning.

There is a satisfaction if you win and that is what makes you keep on coming back. In other word it is just being greedy because you are coming back to win however if you are coming back to play and just have fun, that is going to be a different story. Sometimes it is better to play for fun so that we wont be greedy about wanting to get more
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: