Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:23:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What keeps you coming back???  (Read 48773 times)
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:13:54 PM

For me maybe your self are looking for it again so youre still coming back to do it and then when you say i'll stop then one day youre looking for it again so dont say if you cant do.

It is not like that because everyone is coming back because they want to have a taste of winning some money. When you win some money, it wont be enough until you are satisfied with the high amount. If it is just a small amount then I dont think you are guaranteed not to come back. You are going to comeback unless you win big amount

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:25:59 PM

I do not gamble to much but it always seems that when I do, I take the loss big time.  For example, I have lost over 3 BTC in the BustaBit game online.  It is fun and I like to play but I always get greedy with it.  I have won about 2.2 BTC back, but I lost more than what I have won.  For some odd reason, I keep coming back over and over.  I do not know why I do it, why do you?

That is called the addiction to these games. Try not to visit any gambling sites for sometimes and keep yourself busy with other things and forget about your gambling losses for now. Try to spend your more time to learn other ways to invest your hard-earned money to recover back your gambling losses. If you keep on play these games then you will always be in losses.

I wonder how someone can gamble even though he have a lot of work and he have a family to support. The residents in my areas are keep playing on card games and lottery. If they will solve their losses and win the losses are much greater yet they still do that. They are saying that it is in your very veins why you are keep on gambling and it is on you mindset. Like they are saying it is better to consult an expert regarding that matter and rehab yourself. Gambling is a very dangerous industry and don't make it like you are destroying your own life just because of that.
Make some trading instead Grin Grin

When I came to know that I can easily gamble with bitcoins online that made me more attracted towards bitcoin and whatever bitcoin I used to get I spent it on gambling hoping to double it in quick time but that never happened and every time I used to come back either to double my bitcoins or to recover my loss but all the time results were not in my favor.

Maybe its time to pause and rethink again if you still want to come back after failing to recover your losses because as what you've said the results are not in your favor. Maybe we should set limits to ourselves specially in gambling because the worst scenario will be either we become poor or addicted to gambling.

You should get used to making notes and not always perfectionists with previous defeats, at least our target today will be recorded and written down any defeat factor we experience, sometimes the system applies randomly and we can find negative momentum appearing in some periods, even though this a suggestion that is not always real, but useful for determining attitude at the time of recovery.

Good suggestion. Even though you keep listing your winnings and loss, how about you can't win at all, and your money is depleting.? Will you keep listing and fight for your lose? Or just perish in the industry of gambling? It's good to have a history of your games but this is gambling we are talking about. This ain't a movie that the main character will get back what he lost. Will you keep coming back? Or will you realized when is enough, enough?

taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:40:41 PM

For me maybe your self are looking for it again so youre still coming back to do it and then when you say i'll stop then one day youre looking for it again so dont say if you cant do.

It is not like that because everyone is coming back because they want to have a taste of winning some money. When you win some money, it wont be enough until you are satisfied with the high amount. If it is just a small amount then I dont think you are guaranteed not to come back. You are going to comeback unless you win big amount
And how much should you play and lose, so that once you are lucky and that you win good money? Many do not return, because they do not go anywhere. That's just left with nothing.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:08:27 AM

I do not gamble to much but it always seems that when I do, I take the loss big time.  For example, I have lost over 3 BTC in the BustaBit game online.  It is fun and I like to play but I always get greedy with it.  I have won about 2.2 BTC back, but I lost more than what I have won.  For some odd reason, I keep coming back over and over.  I do not know why I do it, why do you?

For me personally i come to play gambling coz of the fun and thrill of what will be the result, if i will win or not and sometimes if i need some additional coins i will try to win some. In my case im still at positive profit on all gambling games i played Smiley
i guess we have the same interest in gambling. i also gamble just for fun and not gain profits. maybe that is the reason why i don't feel the urge to always coming back not unless i feel bored and gambling will always be my last option.
AmeSakibimasu

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:24:45 AM

I could agree more that in gambling we just play for fun and entertainment. Although it also requires a ton of patience and discipline in terms of controlling yourself and emotions to not bet more than you can just afford to lose.

Ton of patience to control yourself? this is probably by far the worse thing that I ever read. You can control it right away but some people choose to let their greed take over. Sometimes people know that they should stop but they dont stop, they keep saying to themselves that they could win if they try for few more rounds but that ended up badly
yeah there's no good ending when you have become an addict . you would always feel get frustated even though you have got some profit previously . there's no right time to quit as you would always play until you have nothing valueable anymore to stake. the high confidence feeling in gambling would only lead you into a bigger loss and addicted. next bet would be your lucky time , next bet would make you have bigger profit and on and on keep thinking like that.

The addiction is the reason indeed, the urge of playing gambling can't be stop especially if we have lost too many money on it, we are strongy focused on winning our loses back because we just can't accept losing like that wothout giving the house a long fight, but we could never win against the house, so it is just useless. Coming back is just a suicide, it is like we are giving our money to the gambling site just for free. 
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 11:57:43 AM

That means you are not comfortable if you can't gamble for a day. And this what makes everyone getting back again and again, I have feeling like this before that I had to gamble so that I can satisfy myself. But after having some deep losses I started to give myself space of time if I do really have to come back. Changes are starting to happen but still I'm here getting back, I just can't help myself though.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:42:58 PM

maybe its a bad habits but most of the time i also keep coming back even i already promise not to do so, its just something
inside of me that keeps whispering to play some and enjoy.

Everyone is like that but everyone needs to stop. If you are really playing because you are enjoying it then keep on going ahead because you are already on the right track to stop. If you keep playing because you want to gamble then it is going to be cause you lose alot of money. It is better for you to play for fun instead of just playing for profit

I could agree more that in gambling we just play for fun and entertainment. Although it also requires a ton of patience and discipline in terms of controlling yourself and emotions to not bet more than you can just afford to lose.
Yes, but every gamblers have different side of story for why they are always coming back and back to gamble and some say that because of the fun, thrill and excitement of every game, and for the others they consider it as for their pastimes and aiming instant profit if ever they have a lucky day. But as for the reason why gamblers cannot easily stop gambling is just because they already have an addiction on it.
So no need to judge each person, many judge if returning for profit is wrong. And as you say, everyone has a different reason why they come back. So we should respect only, they do not harm us, we all bear the consequences of each.

As long as we do know what are we doing then were on the right track, though if still there's something left on us on our previous winnings we should minimize the game and enjoy the winnings in other things, though playing is really fun but we still need some boundaries especially when we strike on losing huge amounts.
Yes, I agree. But some people don't know what they are doing. They are just filled with greed. And the more they lose, the more they want to take back their money. I have a friend who lost much money. I told him not to gamble again because he might lose. But he did gamble because he hoped that he could win.

cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:08:02 PM

And how much should you play and lose, so that once you are lucky and that you win good money? Many do not return, because they do not go anywhere. That's just left with nothing.

Alot of people are left with nothing after they gamble, that is very true but the point is that you dont need to think that everybody will lose. In any of those losing days, there will be someone that win alot of money and that is normal thing that happened. It might not be happening to us but someone got that luck so if that happened to you, you will not be coming back again as well
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:41:01 PM

Also me lm not really a gambler  but l don't know why  l always coming back. I used to quit before because l almost lost everything because of gambling l always lose the game so that I have so many borrowed money just have a money to bet.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:50:30 PM

Also me lm not really a gambler  but l don't know why  l always coming back. I used to quit before because l almost lost everything because of gambling l always lose the game so that I have so many borrowed money just have a money to bet.
Everyone is on this state that we are saying we don't actually gamblers and we don't gamble all the time. But once we experience the happiness and feeling that we are missing the chance of becoming lucky as we are seeing fortune in other gamblers, it will trigger us to go back and try it to ourselves.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:10:02 AM

I think the reason that you always come back is that the thrill and you are hoping to win back those lost BTC that you bet which is impossible to do if you already bet it out in a gambling site. I do suggest for you to stop going back in that gambling website that's because every time you go and play in the end you will lose bit by bit with you BTC until you don't have any BTC in your wallet anymore because you lose it all in gambling, before that happened you should hold your self and realize that gambling will really do nothing good and it is just a waste of money.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:01:52 AM

I think the reason that you always come back is that the thrill and you are hoping to win back those lost BTC that you bet which is impossible to do if you already bet it out in a gambling site. I do suggest for you to stop going back in that gambling website that's because every time you go and play in the end you will lose bit by bit with you BTC until you don't have any BTC in your wallet anymore because you lose it all in gambling, before that happened you should hold your self and realize that gambling will really do nothing good and it is just a waste of money.

It's simple, just "forget it" that way you won't be having regrets and keeps on coming back to the site with hopes that you could win and atleast gain back your deposit in your bankroll.

I'm afraid that it will end up busting most of your bitcoin if your attitude towards gambling is like that, Switch off your computer, pull the plug in your router and go out. That's all you need to do.

RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:33:38 PM

It is not about when actually you could feel enough and satisfied.
As it is a human nature to become greed , you come back to gamble repeatedly because nothing else but want more money if you win previously.
Or people cannot accept any kind losses and start become addicted because of that reason.
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:26:19 PM

I'm afraid that it will end up busting most of your bitcoin if your attitude towards gambling is like that, Switch off your computer, pull the plug in your router and go out. That's all you need to do.

This is probably the most crazy thing that I read today, why would you even do this when all you need is to really quit without looking back. Dont even try to open up any gambling site. If you really want to do this then you can do this but if they is a slight bit conflict of interest to gamble again then you will keep on coming back for sure
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:48:31 PM

This is probably the most crazy thing that I read today, why would you even do this when all you need is to really quit without looking back. Dont even try to open up any gambling site. If you really want to do this then you can do this but if they is a slight bit conflict of interest to gamble again then you will keep on coming back for sure

I praise your conviction and focus. Nonetheless, we must recognize that it is always easier said than done. Hence, we should not base our judgement on our personal experiences since other people have their own fair share of experiences which led them to who they are today. Going back to our main discussion, I think people keep coming back on the hopes of winning big this time around. They think 'maybe' this time is their lucky time. Hence, they gamble. Others get lucky; others fail miserably. We have our own reasons but there may be times they get addicted to it.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:56:57 PM

I praise your conviction and focus. Nonetheless, we must recognize that it is always easier said than done. Hence, we should not base our judgement on our personal experiences since other people have their own fair share of experiences which led them to who they are today. Going back to our main discussion, I think people keep coming back on the hopes of winning big this time around. They think 'maybe' this time is their lucky time. Hence, they gamble. Others get lucky; others fail miserably. We have our own reasons but there may be times they get addicted to it.

I agree with you mate. Any reasons a person or a gambler has in returning back leads to playing or gambling regularly which eventually becomes a habit and a gambling addiction in a matter of time. Better control your gambling sessions and control your emotion. Make it sure that you are not playing regularly because you may not know it but you will already get hooked and addicted to it.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:21:22 PM

I agree with you mate. Any reasons a person or a gambler has in returning back leads to playing or gambling regularly which eventually becomes a habit and a gambling addiction in a matter of time. Better control your gambling sessions and control your emotion. Make it sure that you are not playing regularly because you may not know it but you will already get hooked and addicted to it.
Before we tackle the addiction we should make it known to gamblers that when it comes to gambling,  the house is the one that always wins and not the gamblers, if they get that then they are bound to gamble less and not become addicts in the first place.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:23:57 PM

I keep coming back because i have the hope that i am going to win the jackpot very soon and recoup most of the money i have lost to gambling, i have been winning some small amounts here and there but i am still waiting for my biggest score that's why i am not losing hope at all.

Most of the time, when you are waiting for jackpot to drop on you, it won't happen. While if you are not expecting it, it happens.
you cant be totally sure with that claim winning a jackpot also depends on your luck
everything related to gambling is purely based in luck only if its your day weather you expect
you will win otherwise you will only lose
sparveenat

Activity: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:38:36 PM

Gambling is a thing which a person once start doing he cannot restrain from doing it. The profit in this more as compaired to others so everyone wants to come back into this.

oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:54:42 PM

you cant be totally sure with that claim winning a jackpot also depends on your luck
everything related to gambling is purely based in luck only if its your day weather you expect
you will win otherwise you will only lose

Winning in gambling require luck but winning the jackpot require massive amount of luck. I honestly think that no one is coming back because they want to win the jackpot but people is coming because they want to win money. On the contrary to that, I dont think that people can win because alot of people is just going to lose the game when they play
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: