Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:00:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Smoothie and cypherdoc  (Read 29385 times)
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 01:07:20 AM

well, of course, at the end of the hour long or so consultation with the HNWI, i'd say "HIT THE BUY BUTTON!"[/b]

...which by my mistake was Thursday the 16th. The fall didn't happen until the 18th for me. So the "call" was much more than 16 hours! LOL!

this is a perfect example of how you distort things Smoothie. and i've seen you do this with others.  in this email we were talking about my forum sig at the time when i was advertising for Skype consults for HNWI (high net worth individuals).  we were talking about the concept and how i would recommend buying Bitcoin as a long term investment to these ppl as i believe (as many others) that the price will go much higher.

recommending that HNWI buy Bitcoin had absolutely nothing to do with the price at that time.

you really are an idiot.
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2012, 01:17:09 AM

you really are an idiot.

+1

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 01:17:20 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2012, 01:36:27 AM by smoothie

well, of course, at the end of the hour long or so consultation with the HNWI, i'd say "HIT THE BUY BUTTON!"[/b]

...which by my mistake was Thursday the 16th. The fall didn't happen until the 18th for me. So the "call" was much more than 16 hours! LOL!

this is a perfect example of how you distort things Smoothie. and i've seen you do this with others.  in this email we were talking about my forum sig at the time when i was advertising for Skype consults for HNWI (high net worth individuals).  we were talking about the concept and how i would recommend buying Bitcoin as a long term investment to these ppl as i believe (as many others) that the price will go much higher.

recommending that HNWI buy Bitcoin had absolutely nothing to do with the price at that time.

you really are an idiot.

Sorry I sent the wrong email. Here is the other email where you made your "call" minutes before the price came down.

Subject:   
   Day 28

cypher doc <>   (Add as Preferred Sender)   
Date:   Fri, Aug 17, 2012 9:10 am
To:   undisclosed-recipients:;
could get a pullback here but it should be temporary as we move into the the daily cycle bottom.

cypher

NOTE THIS IS HAWAII STANDARD TIME.

Price did not hit $15.40 until August 18th early in the AM Hawaii Standard Time.

See even I can admit when I was wrong. I sent the wrong email by accident with the wrong time stamp. LOL gotta lead by example eh? LOL!!!

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 01:19:32 AM

Aww we have a Cypher chearleader to come and troll my thread. lol how sweet!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2012, 01:21:48 AM

Aww we have a Cypher chearleader to come and troll my thread. lol how sweet!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

fuck i inadvertently feed the troll!

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 01:23:58 AM

fuck i inadvertently feed the troll!

LOL

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 01:29:48 AM

Cypher,

You calling me an idiot only goes to show how sensitive you are in this whole situation (Mr. Non-emotions eh?) even given the fact that your statement makes no sense about your CALL and also because your context in saying you made the call minutes before also is false.

Keep spouting bullshit.

Keep denying what you really did say earlier.

Keep detracting and backpedaling.

I've obviously gotten under your skin by calling out your bullshit statements.

Yet you still don't admit you were in any way misleading.

I count several times today when you made assumptions on my holdings and my strategy for trading as well as other things and you were dead wrong each time buddy.

Keep assuming what you think you know about me.

The only idiot is the one who believes your bullshit statements.

Have a nice day!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Smoothie

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 01:37:22 AM

you really are an idiot.

Sorry I sent the wrong email. Here is the other email where you made your "call" minutes before the price came down.

Subject:   
   Day 28

could get a pullback here but it should be temporary as we move into the the daily cycle bottom.

cypher

Price did not hit $15.40 until August 18th early in the AM Hawaii Standard Time.

See even I can admit when I was wrong. I sent the wrong email by accident with the wrong time stamp. LOL gotta lead by example eh? LOL!!!

In case Cypher missed it. I can admit when I was wrong. Perhaps you can't despite even an obvious lie you told to make yourself look better than you actually are.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Yuhfhrh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 03:11:19 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2012, 05:19:29 PM by Yuhfhrh

Summary:
Smoothie isn't trolling. He is genuinely concerned about how cypherdoc worded his post, and thinks it could mislead people into subscribing for his service. cypherdoc originally thought nothing was wrong with his post, and asked Smoothie to provide evidence (the timestamps.) Smoothie provided the timestamps, but cypherdoc pointed out that many other emails sent around the time had shown a selloff was coming.

Conclusion:
cypherdoc could correct his original statement of, "i alerted my subs during the August selloff minutes before it happened" into something like, "My subscribers knew well ahead of time a selloff was coming in August." I think that's all Smoothie is getting at.

EDIT:
I have now learned that cypherdoc warned his subscribers within 2 hours of the sell off. I retract my statement.
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 03:22:21 AM

Summary:
Smoothie isn't trolling. He is genuinely concerned about how cypherdoc worded his post, and thinks it could mislead people into subscribing for his service. cypherdoc originally thought nothing was wrong with his post, and asked Smoothie to provide evidence (the timestamps.) Smoothie provided the timestamps, but cypherdoc pointed out that many other emails sent around the time had shown a selloff was coming.

Conclusion:
cypherdoc could correct his original statement of, "i alerted my subs during the August selloff minutes before it happened" into something like, "My subscribers knew well ahead of time a selloff was coming in August." I think that's all Smoothie is getting at.

+1 and Cypher to admit he was being misleading...that dirty rat lol ...anyone could have said "a dip could happen....soon" and then take credit for it. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 03:40:13 AM

you really are an idiot.

Subject:   
   Day 28

cypher

In case Cypher missed it. I can admit when I was wrong. Perhaps you can't despite even an obvious lie you told to make yourself look better than you actually are.

well, you're going to have to admit you are wrong yet again.  the selloff started on 8/17, not 8/18.  you can check the charts and and i can prove it below.

here's yet another email i sent to my subs, including smoothie, at 2:20 PM on 8/17/12 exactly 2h and 10 min after i warned about the pullback in the email above:

"here's my response to a question i just got about how to handle the
selloff.  BTW, this drop was right on time day 28 and could last another
coupla days:

"we're in week 14 of a weekly cycle that has averaged 11.86 weeks, so this
one has extended a bit.  if you're concerned, wait another week to see if
we get a weekly swing high sell signal and then you can sell coins.  yes by
definition you'll be a little late but we're in a primary bull trend and
you don't want to be forced out.  so make the market prove to you first
that we are really in sell mode by forming a weekly swing high.  if you're
bullish, and believe in the primary bull trend, buy after we've gotten a
daily swing low in the next day or two."

cypher"

smoothie, you really are an idiot.  lets see if you can say you're sorry.
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 03:53:24 AM

so its reasonable to conclude that given the time of my warning about the pullback at 8/17/12 12:10 PM and the time for everyone to begin to ponder what had happened and then for one of my subs to ask me in an email about what i thought and then for me to think about the situation and then pen this email response at 2:20 PM exactly 2 hours and 10 minutes later; yes, it is reasonable for me to claim that i warned of a pullback within minutes of when it actually occurred.

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 03:58:03 AM

you really are an idiot.

Subject:   
   Day 28

cypher

well, you're going to have to admit you are wrong yet again.  the selloff started on 8/17, not 8/18.  you can check the charts and and i can prove it below.

here's yet another email i sent to my subs, including smoothie, at 2:20 PM on 8/17/12 exactly 2h and 10 min after i warned about the pullback in the email above:

coupla days:

cypher"

Please prove your statement of "i alerted my subs during the August selloff minutes before it happened" to be 100% true with no wiggle room for bullshit "interpretations".

Oh and by the way you forgot to include the TIMEZONE in your time that you cited.

Sorry Cypher you will not get an apology from me. Clearly your ego has gotten the best of you. No matter if I can prove if your statement was 16 hours or 10 hours before the sell off from $15.40 does not negate your obviously asinine, logic failed, and exaggerated statement in RED.

All I asked is that you retract your bullshit statement and stop being misleading or admit you mispoke. But nope, you refused.

I may be an idiot in your eyes, but I'm honest and can admit when I was wrong. Clearly you can't.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 03:59:58 AM

you really are an idiot.

Subject:   
   Day 28

cypher

coupla days:

cypher"

Please prove your statement of "i alerted my subs during the August selloff minutes before it happened" to be 100% true with no wiggle room for bullshit "interpretations".

Oh and by the way you forgot to include the TIMEZONE in your time that you cited.

Sorry Cypher you will not get an apology from me. Clearly your ego has gotten the best of you. No matter if I can prove if your statement was 16 hours or 10 hours before the sell off from $15.40 does not negate your obviously asinine and exaggerated statement in RED.

All I asked is that you retract your bullshit statement and stop being misleading or admit you mispoke. But nope, you refused.

I may be an idiot in your eyes, but I'm honest and can admit when I was wrong. Clearly you can't.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

smoothie, i've accounted for the timezone difference.  i'm on Pacific Coast Time.  you're in Hawaii.  there appears to be a 3h difference between us which aligns perfectly with what i've claimed.
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 04:03:43 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2012, 05:35:03 AM by cypherdoc

you received your alert email about the pullback from me at 9:10 AM your time, 12:10 PM my time.  the email above when i talk about my response to the selloff was received by you at 11:20 AM your time, 2:20 PM my time.

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 04:09:32 AM

On this chart for MT GOX at 6pm (on the chart's time zone)

http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/mtgoxUSD#rg180zczsg2012-08-18zeg2012-08-19ztgSzm1g10zm2g25

Right now for today it says it is 4am (12-18-12) on the chart, and for me (currently 6pm HST 12-17-12):

http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/mtgoxUSD#rg180zczsg2012-08-18zeg2012-08-19ztgSzm1g10zm2g25

Which amounts to a 10 hour difference in my time to the time that is posted on these links.

So...if on August 17th at 6pm (the chart time) it was $15.40

And I got your email at Fri, Aug 17, 2012 11:20 am (3 hours difference from your time stamp, i think)....

That would say that you were off by 6 hours on that email. But this was not the email we initially referenced given you send out so many emails.

So the original email we referenced was at least 8 hours prior to the top at $15.40.

So how does 8 hours = minutes?

Plus how can you take credit for saying a dip "COULD" happen and NOT "would" happen?

Get off of your ego high-horse and admit you were exaggerating your claims.

Minutes != Hours

Could != Would

DO NOT SELL != Bearish

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 04:13:18 AM

Right now for today it says it is 4am (12-18-12) on the chart, and for me (currently 6pm HST 12-17-12):

Which amounts to a 8 hour difference in my time to the time that is posted on these links.

And I got your email at Fri, Aug 17, 2012 11:20 am (3 hours difference from your time stamp, i think)....

That would say that you were off by 6 hours on that email. But this was not the email we initially referenced given you send out so many emails.

So the original email we referenced was at least 8 hours prior to the top at $15.40.

Plus how can you take credit for saying a dip "COULD" happen and NOT "would" happen?

Minutes != Hours

Could != Would

DO NOT SELL != Bearish

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

the simplest way for you to resolve the 2h 10m time difference btwn the 2 emails is for you to look in your logs just like you already have for the first email alone.
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 04:15:52 AM

Which amounts to a 8 hour difference in my time to the time that is posted on these links.

Minutes != Hours

Could != Would

DO NOT SELL != Bearish

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

the simplest way for you to resolve the 2h 10m time difference btwn the 2 emails is for you to look in your logs just like you already have for the first email alone.

Uhh i did that. Not sure what your point was. My point was to determine the time between your email "alert" and the actual top of the price. So the dip did not start until after 10 hours (sorry about my math been a long day) of your initial email AT LEAST.

MINUTES != HOURS

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 04:16:02 AM

have you found the 2nd email?  b/c i can prove i sent it to you.
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 04:17:14 AM

no, the drop started sometime btwn 12:10 pm and 2:20 pm on 8/17/12 my time or PST.  i remember it clearly now.

the 2 emails i sent correspond with those 2 times.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: