Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:46:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Foundation: Where on Earth Did all the Money Go?  (Read 15380 times)
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 11:07:48 PM

I have a question for you BruceFenton. What exactly are you trying to achieve with this and with the Foundation? What is the plan in the short and long term? Are you trying to raise more funds? Do you simply want a new and clean Foundation? If not this then what else?

All joking aside it'd be good to see his answer to this ^^

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 11:07:59 PM

its the actions that BF didn't take was the problem and u got those right pretty well

Again, what specific act that I was responsible for are you upset with?    

your a walking clown, extremely self centred, its all about u right

lol

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
BruceFenton (OP)

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 11:09:52 PM

I have a question for you BruceFenton. What exactly are you trying to achieve with this and with the Foundation? What is the plan in the short and long term? Are you trying to raise more funds? Do you simply want a new and clean Foundation? If not this then what else?

The goal is to have an organization with a clear and defined mission and those who agree with that mission can support it.

Here is the draft out for comment.

https://github.com/BruceFenton/bitcoinfoundationplan
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 11:10:28 PM

All joking aside it'd be good to see his answer to this ^^

Stealing everyones coin, seems we cant get rid of the weasels

prob has TF's number on speed dial

im roping em in again but telling em we gonna

put BF back on track, ill have ur logo back up

soon bud

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 11:10:31 PM

your not the one to be big noting yourself about goals

Do adults really have time to speak in cryptic nonsense?   What specific action have I taken that you have a problem with?

Is it humanly possible that Nick Szabo smiles more than you do? (I'll leave it to others to explain the joke if it flies over anybody's head)
BruceFenton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 11:11:16 PM

lol

You responded to a comment I made and said
"your not the one to be big noting yourself about goals"

Who were you talking to?
BruceFenton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 11:13:47 PM

soon bud

I have no idea what you are talking about or who you are talking to.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 11:16:01 PM

I do know the history of the foundation The Nazi Party:  they had embarrassments, terrible board members, mismanagement, massive waste, PR disasters and wildly excessive spending combined with some good things done

Fixed.
Welcome aboard, Bruce. Wash the windows, hang a few curtains, and remember: the stench of prussic acid is easily masked by today's potent air fresheners.

Godwin's Law didn't take long to take hold.  

Just to be clear, are comparing me and others involved in a non-profit Bitcoin group to the Nazi Party who killed 6 million people?  All because the previous administration wasted money?

Is that correct, or was it just an attempt to be funny with a Nazi reference?

Let us pray to Jehovah that historians don't look into the late US senator Prescott Bush's past making a connection because the past is the past, thus not indicative of...

"Me thinketh satire, but no [sic] sure."
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 11:17:28 PM

Bruce, Is the Junior Scientist position still open? Also interested in Vice presidency, if that's still up for grabs.
P.S. Have you considered MLM membership drive?

Junior scientist would be quite an affluent role for this company

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

Bitcoinpro
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 11:18:56 PM

lol

You responded to a comment I made and said
"your not the one to be big noting yourself about goals"

Who were you talking to?

this is hilarious

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

Bitcoinpro
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 11:20:22 PM

soon bud

I have no idea what you are talking about or who you are talking to.

He has no idea about Trade Fortress

this guy is a professional liar

but lets not highlight his better characteristics

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

BruceFenton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 11:23:41 PM

He has no idea about Trade Fortress

this guy is a professional liar

but lets not highlight his better characteristics

Okay,  come forward with any evidence of any time I have lied.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 11:23:54 PM

let me be clear. I'm not here to speculate. I'm here to suggest to you that:

a. If you don't know the history of your own foundation, then you're probably a potato; and
b. Nobody wants anything to do with Brock Pierce, chairman of the board of said foundation.

I do know the history of the foundation:  they had embarrassments, terrible board members, mismanagement, massive waste, PR disasters and wildly excessive spending combined with some good things done as well as a big drop in Bitcoin price.

As for Brock, he was elected by a majority of members, so I wouldn't say "no one" wants him.   Do you have a specific accusation about him?

Did you do any kind of research before accepting your new position? And by "research" of course I mean Google.

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
BruceFenton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 11:27:37 PM

Did you do any kind of research before accepting your new position? And by "research" of course I mean Google.

Are you people incapable of actually openly and honestly saying what is on your mind?
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 11:29:25 PM

Are you people incapable of actually openly and honestly saying what is on your mind?

Man, at this point we shouldn't have to. We all have the same frame of reference here. We all seem to know the shot except you.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 11:30:10 PM

What is it with crypto organisations and getting ravaged by the falling bitcoin price? Ethereum scuppered themselves too. Like it or not they should've secured their finances to an extent.
BruceFenton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 11:33:13 PM

Man, at this point we shouldn't have to. We all have the same frame of reference here. We all seem to know the shot except you.

Yeah, you guys have got it all figured out....in between implying I'm associated with wrongdoing, calling me a liar and comparing me to Nazis you sprinkle in clever cryptic references to things like Trade Fortress like a group of teenage girls in a bad movie.

If playing games is your thing, have at it.
Fatman3001
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1013

Make Bitcoin glow with ENIAC

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 11:34:56 PM

I do know the history of the foundation The Nazi Party:  they had embarrassments, terrible board members, mismanagement, massive waste, PR disasters and wildly excessive spending combined with some good things done

Fixed.
Welcome aboard, Bruce. Wash the windows, hang a few curtains, and remember: the stench of prussic acid is easily masked by today's potent air fresheners.

Godwin's Law didn't take long to take hold.  

Just to be clear, are comparing me and others involved in a non-profit Bitcoin group to the Nazi Party who killed 6 million people?  All because the previous administration wasted money?

Is that correct, or was it just an attempt to be funny with a Nazi reference?

The Nazis killed somewhere between 20 and 30 million people. Not that I see the relevance, but that's a lot of dead people missing. BF was never real good with numbers so I thought I'd give you a heads up.

"I predict the Internet will soon go spectacularly supernova and in 1996 catastrophically collapse." - Robert Metcalfe, 1995
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 11:36:18 PM

Yeah, you guys have got it all figured out....in between implying I'm associated with wrongdoing, calling me a liar and comparing me to Nazis you sprinkle in clever cryptic references to things like Trade Fortress like a group of teenage girls in a bad movie.

I shouldn't have had to tell you that 10 members of the board resigned upon the election of Brock Pierce, and I shouldn't have to tell you what kind of man he is.

Fatman3001
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1013

Make Bitcoin glow with ENIAC

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 11:38:36 PM

I shouldn't have had to tell you that 10 members of the board resigned upon the election of Brock Pierce, and I shouldn't have to tell you what kind of man he is.

But you use lots of words to not tell him. I think we can conclude that bitcoiners aren't all that economical.

"I predict the Internet will soon go spectacularly supernova and in 1996 catastrophically collapse." - Robert Metcalfe, 1995
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: