Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 04:55:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Foundation: Where on Earth Did all the Money Go?  (Read 15380 times)
BruceFenton (OP)

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 01:38:13 AM

we can conclude that u have absolutely no reasoning or analyais skills and therefore ur ability

to make a conclusion with a factual basis is non existant,

Maybe not, but I do have some basic understanding of spelling, grammar and coherent thoughts.

I also don't make it a habit of accusing people of being liars unless I have a specific accusation or evidence.
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:39:41 AM

Man, at this point we shouldn't have to. We all have the same frame of reference here. We all seem to know the shot except you.

Yeah, you guys have got it all figured out....in between implying I'm associated with wrongdoing, calling me a liar and comparing me to Nazis you sprinkle in clever cryptic references to things like Trade Fortress like a group of teenage girls in a bad movie.

If playing games is your thing, have at it.

I shouldn't have had to tell you that 10 members of the board resigned upon the election of Brock Pierce, and I shouldn't have to tell you what kind of man he is.

But you use lots of words to not tell him. I think we can conclude that bitcoiners aren't all that economical.

I was trying to be polite. Angry

thats the problem when ur dealing with a pound a day coke addicts

they will see politeness as an opportunity to scam u and steal

as much coin as they possibly can, in fact see almost any actions

as an opportunity to do this and its better i dont mention those other ones

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
Gyrsur
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520

Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 01:41:08 AM

as I said the FIFA of Bitcoin was TBF.

a lifetime membership was once 25 (22?) BTC in 2012 but they lowered it to 2.7 BTC which I payed for it.

we should support this BF instead.

http://thebitcoin.foundation

It was $25 USD/yr, for that's what I paid for two consecutive years.

lifetime membership was a longt time at 22 (or 25) BTC even if the price did go up. later they reduced it.

BruceFenton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 01:41:55 AM

Oh, please, Bruce, tell us more about Brock being gay when he's on record myriad times stating that he's straight and has never been gay or bi. Is there something you know that we don't, including Brock? I think you fucked up here a tad... or more than a tad - a tadplex.

I can't even make fun of you fools because you apparently don't know what words like "associate" means.  No dear, you see when someone says that a person is "an associate" of another person or group.....that means the other person or group is different from the first one.
BruceFenton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 01:43:58 AM

"Coke addict"
"Liar"
"Thief"

Just curious how many slanders you can make without making one single specific, factual allegation
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:45:51 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2016, 02:49:15 AM by Bitcoinpro

I shouldn't have had to tell you that 10 members of the board resigned upon the election of Brock Pierce, and I shouldn't have to tell you what kind of man he is.

I wasn't involved with the foundation when the people resigned.  I do recall accusations of him being a "child mollester" by the same brand of ignorant low brow, logic-free people on this thread....despite no criminal accusation, investigation or indictment...let alone trial.  But maybe that's how you folks roll...damn the facts, slander is fun.

Perhaps that's what you are referring to...I can't know for sure because you are, for whatever reason, incapable of simply stating what your accusation is.

ur now like getting out a digger to dig ur own grave

u claim to know nothing now u seem to not only know

the entire past history of ur own company but also about

everyone posting on this thread, ur the biggest liar

and u no doubt oversaw alot of coin theft and ur pretty

much implicating urself with the way ur telling ur lies

ur the most petty and lowest type of criminal on the planet

go back to ur masters and get ur snort u aint gettung it

from here clown monkey

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

Fatman3001
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1013

Make Bitcoin glow with ENIAC

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:48:39 AM

Man, at this point we shouldn't have to. We all have the same frame of reference here. We all seem to know the shot except you.

Yeah, you guys have got it all figured out....in between implying I'm associated with wrongdoing, calling me a liar and comparing me to Nazis you sprinkle in clever cryptic references to things like Trade Fortress like a group of teenage girls in a bad movie.

But you use lots of words to not tell him. I think we can conclude that bitcoiners aren't all that economical.

I was trying to be polite. Angry

Fenton! Feeeeenton!!!

"I predict the Internet will soon go spectacularly supernova and in 1996 catastrophically collapse." - Robert Metcalfe, 1995
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:49:38 AM

Bruce, when asked what the point of raising the dead reviving the Bitcoin Foundation was, you answered:
The goal is to have an organization with a clear and defined mission
Your goal is to have a clearly stated goal?
You don't find this a bit evasive, as in "playing games"?

>despite no criminal accusation, investigation or indictment
Please. Despite substantial civil settlement to avoid criminal investigation and indictment.

hes not evasive and playing games

he is outright trying to steal and defraud anyone and everyone he

possibly can except his masters who he will grovel before and bare

his soul like some crazy crak addicted whore awaiting his next snort

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:52:46 AM

"Bruce thinks it's a question of his typing skills and not his ability to read a lengthy article assessing its gist while reading and replying to myriad threads on the Internet in the course of ten minutes, with said task including some typing."

So what exactly are you accusing me of?   You don't think I typed it?  You are so mystified that someone could shoot holes in your utterly ignorant slander in a matter of seconds that, rather than stop to consider what a faulty base your accusation was based on you immediately jump to "oh Muh internet! No one can prove me wrong that fast!  Must be foul play!"  What exact foul play?   I hired a researcher really fast?  Someone smarter than me wrote the reply for me?   I had the reply standing by on the off chance that you used it?   Who knows.   I'd love to hear the theory.  

"Make that missing the mark by two parsecs, Captain."

First, I 100% believe you typed it. That was never in question.

Here's the timeline:

You claimed to have no knowledge of X.

A person links to a site outlining X.

The site containing X was very, very long, and would take the average person several minutes to read it if they dedicated 100% of their time in completing the task.

Within 10 minutes, not only did you read about X while reading and replying to other posts and threads on this forum, you typed (an act that took the least amount of time) your assessment about X, then posted it. X being of a subject matter you're on record in not knowing anything about prior to having the article linked so that you could get up to speed at your earliest convenience, amazing the shit outta me as to how fast you got up to speed.

Somehow, you misconstrued as to what I was amazed about, with both of us now addressing this issue twice since I first presented my amazement, now taken back (translated: amazed) that you're at a lost as to what the fuck I'm talkin' 'bout. What's your qualifications again for being voted in the unpaid position you're enjoy at TBF, a voted-in position that you didn't run for?
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:52:59 AM

You don't find this a bit evasive, as in "playing games"?

You conveniently leave out the 2-3 page mission statement.

using the same tactics as a forked tongue bs artist is

highly offensive he views this as an assualt on his

very being, even though he has no reason to be except

for his next line of snort and the biddings of his masters

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

BruceFenton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 01:53:40 AM

ur now like getting out a digger to dig ur own grave

u claim to know nothing now u seem to not only know

the entire past history of ur own company but also about

everyone posting on this thread, ur the biggest liar

and u no doubt oversaw alot of coin theft and ur pretty

much implicating urself with the way ur telling ur lies

ur the most petty and lowest type of criminal in the planet

go back to ur masters and get ur snort u aint gettung it

from here clown monkey

Pretty convincing there.  Have you thought about joining the Mermaid's law firm?   You seem like you could write a compelling and eloquent legal brief.
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:55:17 AM

And yes, by the way, that is exactly the goal at this stage -- to have a goal -- I should have said set of goals or mission statement.  It was put out for member comment

clueless wonder has pretty much admitted with his bumbling comments

he has no goals ie not the ones u want to know about anyway

lieing cheating fatties n salt

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

Bitcoinpro
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:57:18 AM

>despite no criminal accusation, investigation or indictment
Please. Despite substantial civil settlement to avoid criminal investigation and indictment.

Oh neat.  In addition to being a newbie to the forums and a journalist, Little Mermaid is also a criminal law attorney.

So how does this work exactly....I'm sure hundreds of thousands in the justice system would love to know.

You pay a "civil settlement" in order to "avoid investigation and indictment" -- really?   At what phase does that actually occur...the DAs office?   The police?  Do police get a list of people they don't investigate because a settlement has been made?   Do people making these magic settlements have to do it really fast before the police investigate or does the magic settlement also erase past investigations?

Really curious how this works as you seem to be a huge expert on many topics.

Bruce reaches entirely new levels of stupid here and i though it was impossible at this stage

is this guy a friend of frankies by any chance

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:57:25 AM

we can conclude that u have absolutely no reasoning or analyais skills and therefore ur ability

to make a conclusion with a factual basis is non existant,

Maybe not, but I do have some basic understanding of spelling, grammar and coherent thoughts.

I also don't make it a habit of accusing people of being liars unless I have a specific accusation or evidence.

"Bruce, quit picking your FUD and spell 'pony' for the rest of the class."
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:01:05 AM

Is it just me, or could've everybody else on this thread been capably of seeing this card eventually being played? I predict that soon Bruce will pen 'Troll' and 'FUD' to get his points across. Who's takin' bets?

he dosnt have any foundation yet to make those comments

because his entire being is troll and fud but im sure one of his

goals is to be able to use those comments in future posts

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

BruceFenton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 02:02:14 AM

You claimed to have no knowledge of X.

A person links to a site outlining X.

The site containing X was very, very long, and would take the average person several minutes to read it if they dedicated 100% of their time in completing the task.

Within 10 minutes, not only did you read about X while reading and replying to other posts and threads on this forum, you typed (an act that took the least amount of time) your assessment about X, then posted it. X being ....

Somehow, you misconstrued as to what I was amazed about, with both of us now addressing this issue twice since I first presented my amazement, now taken back (translated: amazed) that you're at a lost as to what the fuck I'm talkin' 'bout. What's your qualifications again for being voted in the unpaid position you're enjoy at TBF, a voted-in position that you didn't run for?

Of course I knew of the accusations - I never said I didn't.  

I asked what you were referring to because I wanted to make sure....I thought that anyone in this industry with a basic internet connection would be well aware that the accusations were totally debunked....especially before making them again.   Guess not.

2 - So you consider a board appointment an "election"?   Interesting definition as I didn't have any opponents or campaign and no one voted other than the board.  I think the true answer is that you honestly didn't know-- you thought I was on the board and now are trying to move the goalposts (the other benefit of me waiting for you to specifically state your accusation about Brock before responding - had I said so first you would have no doubt backpedaled and claim it was some other accusation). As for qualifications - you've obviously searched my name a lot.

Bitcoinpro
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:03:45 AM

With apologies, I'm now confused.  Cry Cry Cry What does me not openly and honestly saying what's on my mind have to do with my dire situation of replenishing my eggnog stock, hopin' to restock once paid a 10% bounty that equates to approximately a hundred bucks if my maths' correct (113,833 X 10% = ~$100 Worth of Quarts of Eggnog)?

You reply to my point about not speaking your mind by posting a rambling post with no point, more cryptic references, jokes about egg nog and covering well known existing facts as if they were new information.

What are you getting at with the reference to Apple etc?   That the foundation wasted money?  This was the main point of the OP.

Bruce you have now advanced to new levels of crazy on top of the new levels of stupid u built

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:03:59 AM

Oh, please, Bruce, tell us more about Brock being gay when he's on record myriad times stating that he's straight and has never been gay or bi. Is there something you know that we don't, including Brock? I think you fucked up here a tad... or more than a tad - a tadplex.

I can't even make fun of you fools because you apparently don't know what words like "associate" means.  No dear, you see when someone says that a person is "an associate" of another person or group.....that means the other person or group is different from the first one.

Gulp! I give you that one. No satire, for I truly fucked up with my assessment there. I honestly read something that wasn't there, and even highlighted it, then took it to the nth degree. I blame Vod!

< satire --> > I hope this doesn't lower my chances of earning some of that 10% bounty I'm hopin' to use to replenish my eggnog supply.
BruceFenton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 02:07:55 AM

he dosnt have any foundation yet to make those comments

because his entire being is troll and fud but im sure one of his

goals is to be able to use those comments in future posts

Bitcoin Talk:  I proudly present to you one of your "Legendary Members", the William Shakespeare of Bitcoin 
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:08:48 AM

And yes, by the way, that is exactly the goal at this stage -- to have a goal -- I should have said set of goals or mission statement.  It was put out for member comment

We have an organization, or, at this point, little more than a name, name with tremendously embarrassing past it could never live down, a rich history of inept criminality. Now all we have to do is find something for this entity to do, a goal to fall embarrassingly short of, its raison d'etre, so let's raise a bunch of money and...
Yeah, I know it seems a bit ass-backwards, but see, I'm the Grand Poobah now, and I wanna cash in on this thing, albeit I'm a bit late to the party.
I mean there's money here!

this level of realism/reality would be difficult for Bruce to accept

he was finding it much easier with references to Lord of the Rings

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: