Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:51:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Europe, you reap what you sow...  (Read 56180 times)
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 09:54:02 PM

Dude... Even if it would happen 10 million is merely 2% of European pop... You really think we can't absorb that much? Then it means our system is doomed since the very beginning...

Your selective usage of statistics is not going to help.

First of all, it is not 10 million on top of 500 million. It is going to be 10 million on top of 80 million, because the immigrants are interested only in Germany. They don't want to immigrate to the shit-hole nations such as Romania and Bulgaria. Now you may be thinking that the ratio will be 1:8. No. It is not.

Here are the reasons:

More than 70% to 75% of the immigrants are adult males, in the 18-34 age group. That means 7 million immigrants from this age group versus a population of 8 million native male Germans from the same age group. Now we are having 15 million males in the 18-34 yr age group, versus 8 million females in the same age group. Don't you think that this gender imbalance will be having serious issues?

Weird, when you have to repeatedly state the fucking obvious.

Do you people happen to be gay or have a fetish for anal sex?
I ask this because you people always pull stuff out of your assholes.

GREAT QUESTION!!!!

No, I am not gay and do not have a fetish for anal sex.  Neither do care what people do in private.

But since you bring the matter up-

We should consider the new Islamic FATWA allowing ANAL JIHAD.  

http://pamelageller.com/2013/12/anal-jihad-fatwa-that-permits-sodomy-to-widen-the-anus-as-a-means-to-place-explosives.html/

London-Based Shiite Cleric Abdallah Al-Khilaf: A Wahhabi Fatwa that Permits Sodomy to Widen the Anus as a Means to place explosives in the anus
for the purpose of Jihad has been issued. - See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2013/12/anal-jihad-fatwa-that-permits-sodomy-to-widen-the-anus-as-a-means-to-place-explosives.html/#sthash.zX8hVaJX.dpuf

Now, are you opposed to ANAL JIHAD?  Are you opposed to bombs going in Islamic Assholes?

tbh it would probaly be the best for mankinds genpool if you people by chance someday pull a explosive out of your ass  Wink

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 01:05:21 AM

Dude... Even if it would happen 10 million is merely 2% of European pop... You really think we can't absorb that much? Then it means our system is doomed since the very beginning...

First of all, it is not 10 million on top of 500 million. It is going to be 10 million on top of 80 million, because the immigrants are interested only in Germany. They don't want to immigrate to the shit-hole nations such as Romania and Bulgaria. Now you may be thinking that the ratio will be 1:8. No. It is not.

Here are the reasons:

More than 70% to 75% of the immigrants are adult males, in the 18-34 age group. That means 7 million immigrants from this age group versus a population of 8 million native male Germans from the same age group. Now we are having 15 million males in the 18-34 yr age group, versus 8 million females in the same age group. Don't you think that this gender imbalance will be having serious issues?

GREAT QUESTION!!!!

No, I am not gay and do not have a fetish for anal sex.  Neither do care what people do in private.

But since you bring the matter up-

We should consider the new Islamic FATWA allowing ANAL JIHAD.  

http://pamelageller.com/2013/12/anal-jihad-fatwa-that-permits-sodomy-to-widen-the-anus-as-a-means-to-place-explosives.html/

London-Based Shiite Cleric Abdallah Al-Khilaf: A Wahhabi Fatwa that Permits Sodomy to Widen the Anus as a Means to place explosives in the anus
for the purpose of Jihad has been issued. - See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2013/12/anal-jihad-fatwa-that-permits-sodomy-to-widen-the-anus-as-a-means-to-place-explosives.html/#sthash.zX8hVaJX.dpuf

Now, are you opposed to ANAL JIHAD?  Are you opposed to bombs going in Islamic Assholes?

tbh it would probaly be the best for mankinds genpool if you people by chance someday pull a explosive out of your ass  Wink

When I chose the word "reap" in the thread title, I had no idea it could invoke some kind of extreme stretching fetish metaphors in the mind of some. 

Interesting... But don't mind me. I'll just keep updating this thread as usual.

Cool

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 01:12:27 AM

If you can't stand the answer don't ask the question.  The answer is that the only people that would dream of such things are Islamic Jihaditas.

lol....
xslugx

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:16:31 AM

If you can't stand the answer don't ask the question.  The answer is that the only people that would dream of such things are Islamic Jihaditas.

lol....

Well I'm not a Muslim but I hope you'll do something like this one day, it would be best for Mankind!

mainpmf

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:36:51 AM

Here are the reasons:

Oh ok they only want Germany. We still don't know where you found the 10 million number but it's not important right? And now they're all male between 18 and 34? Funny how every report shows only about 60% are men but I guess you're right and they're all wrong.
http://time.com/4122186/syrian-refugees-donald-trump-young-men/

I'm pretty sure you're perfectly right in your estimation of number of refugees that comes from nowhere, in your statistics about them which also comes from nowhere and are even denied by all the current reports, and that you know better than anyone where they want to go (cause France and UK are not at all countries where they want to go right, only Germany).

Funny how you know all those things when everyone else is wrong!

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

mainpmf

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:39:58 AM

Here are the reasons:

I agree dude!

It's incredible how when you say something they're all here "WHERE ARE YOUR PROOFS? YOU DON'T HAVE ANY SOURCES??" then you show them your 4 or 5 different sources and they're here "no that's not correct they're all biased" so you go well can you prove something? Do you have any kind of proof and they go blattering "No I have no source at all nothing to base on but I have figures lots of figures and stats, of course they come from my ass why should they come from anywhere else?"

That's incredible. They're really amazing with their double standards xD

Truckcoin

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 01:22:11 PM

Here are the reasons:

I agree dude!

It's incredible how when you say something they're all here "WHERE ARE YOUR PROOFS? YOU DON'T HAVE ANY SOURCES??" then you show them your 4 or 5 different sources and they're here "no that's not correct they're all biased" so you go well can you prove something? Do you have any kind of proof and they go blattering "No I have no source at all nothing to base on but I have figures lots of figures and stats, of course they come from my ass why should they come from anywhere else?"

Ad hominem attacks.

You are always welcome to ask for proof of an assertion made.
mainpmf

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 02:04:30 PM

Here are the reasons:

I agree dude!

Ad hominem attacks.

You are always welcome to ask for proof of an assertion made.

That's what we keep asking for...

Please prove this:
-currently 15% Muslims
-10 million of Muslims coming quickly
-Those 10 millions Muslims are all aiming for Germany
-75% of those migrants are males between 18-34

We're not making ad hominem attacks, we're laughing at you because you keep refusing our multiple sources and proofs and you're just giving out numbers coming from nowhere.

Truckcoin

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 05:18:45 PM

Tommy Robinson, Anti-Islamization Organizer, Attacked And Hospitalized In U.K.

Tommy Robinson, an organiser behind the anti-Islamisation group PEGIDA UK, has been found unconscious after a night out with his family. He is said to have sustained head injuries, and is now recovering in hospital.

“Tommy attacked – for those of you asking how he is, he is okay”, his personal assistant Helen Lel Gower revealed on Facebook yesterday. The attack is thought to have occurred on Saturday night.

“He was on a night out with his wife and was found unconscious”, wrote Mrs. Gower. Adding: “They have been at the hospital all night and he has had his head glued up, yet again!”

“Had an xray and CT scan as well and is [sic] suffering from concussion. He is asleep at the moment but I’m sure he will be on later today.”

When asked on the John Gaunt radio show on the 11th of February, just last week, if he thought his life was under threat and someone might try to “execute you like they executed Lee Rigby”, he replied: “That’s a matter of time… I know that’s going to happen. They’ve already tried to; they’ve already planned to.

“The Dewsbury bombers — who were caught with IEDs [improvised explosive devices] guns and bombs — were trying to track me. I had briefings with counter terrorism. They ended up trying to track my mobile phones to see where I was. That’s just a matter of time,” he said.

“You think you will be killed?” pressed Mr. Gaunt. “I know I will”, repeated Mr. Robinson. “By Islamists extremists?” he was asked. “Yeah, and the blood should be [sic] on the police and government’s hands”, he replied.

Mr. Robinson, the former leader of the English Defense League (EDL), officially launched the UK branch of the pan-European Patriotic Europeans Against the Islamisation of the West (PEGIDA) movement on the 4th of January last year.

The group held their first event just outside Birmingham on the 6th of February this year. The silent walk was heavily policed but passed off completely peacefully.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/02/15/tommy-robinson-attacked-and-hospitalised-one-week-after-revealing-islamists-are-out-to-kill-him/

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 05:34:24 PM

Please prove this:
-currently 15% Muslims

We're not making ad hominem attacks, we're laughing at you because you keep refusing our multiple sources and proofs and you're just giving out numbers coming from nowhere.
Yes, you are making ad hominem attacks.

If you like, add to that you make argument of ridicule.

Both are losers in a debate.

As for asking for stats, you may have me confused with someone else.  Coleman, though, ALWAYS has sources for his numbers.
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 06:22:56 PM

It's too early to know the numbers. Right now we only know many have come, many are coming, and governments and media have been caught lying as a matter of policy.

As for the laughing, I'm laughing too. I know a French guy who lives on the border with Germany. His wife is pregnant with his first child. We recently had an argument about the situation in which he made excuses for the Muslims, like you guys are doing on this thread. I told him what I'll tell you (assuming you live in Western Europe):

I'm happy for you. You're getting what you want. And when your daughters are raped, I'll be laughing. When your trains are bombed, I'll be laughing. When women in your country have to cover themselves to minimize the chances of being killed, I'll be laughing. When your cultures are destroyed, I'll be laughing. When your museums are burned, I'll be laughing. You're getting what you want. You're getting what you deserve.

For me, this argument is about walling you Nazi-sympathizing idiots off from reasonable countries. And I'd like to help set the stage for rejecting refugees from Western Europe trying to flee Muslim persecution. They made their beds. Let them die in them.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
adverbelly

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 06:26:58 PM

What can we expect after few years they gonna ask for their rights..
Demographically Europe gonna be destroyed. And after 50 years i only can imagine..
"50 years" sounds too optimistic...

10 million immigrants and their family members will make the Germans a minority in their own country. But the big question is whether Merkel will be able to remain in power till the invasion could be completed, or not. Already there is a lot of rebellion within her party. Horst Seehofer and Wolfgang Schäuble are now more popular than Angela Merkel.

why would one believe a serial lier like you?

it is funny how you people think that you can convince anyone with some shitty two liners full of lies.

i agree with you .. his claims are full of bullshit and ridiculous..
mainpmf

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 06:28:55 PM

Please prove this:
-currently 15% Muslims

As for asking for stats, you may have me confused with someone else.  Coleman, though, ALWAYS has sources for his numbers.

Well, funny how he never showed any.

And ad hominem attack would need to know a bit more of you guys, I was just mocking you nothing more. If you've felt insulted please accept my apologies but it's relaly tiring to see that you never gave even one source. I'd like to see the sources for those 4 stats cause there was none! He just said "it's currently more like 15%" I don't call this a reliable source xD

Truckcoin

J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 06:37:51 PM

Please prove this:
-currently 15% Muslims

And ad hominem attack would need to know a bit more of you guys, I was just mocking you nothing more. If you've felt insulted please accept my apologies but it's relaly tiring to see that you never gave even one source. I'd like to see the sources for those 4 stats cause there was none! He just said "it's currently more like 15%" I don't call this a reliable source xD

Just to clarify, it's possible the 15% estimate came from me, not Coleman. Coleman may have said it too, and I may have missed it. Here's what I said a few days ago:

Just to point out: most "invasions" do not immediately (or even eventually) mean that the invaders become the majority in the invaded land. It just means they become the occupying force -- the ones who make the rules under which society lives.

In today's Europe, Europeans are very proud to assert they have no death penalty. The truth is there is a death penalty for something as simple as drawing Mohammed. Europeans are just continuing to delude themselves about who makes and enforces the law.

But regarding the population statistics, someone should go to a few train stations in a few German cities and secretly record video of who walks by for an hour or so. Then everyone could simply count to get an estimate. I'm not there, but I expect anyone who claims the percent is either <= 5% or >= 50% will be wrong. I'll put my guess down as, oh, 15%. That might seem high, but there's clear evidence that the German government is purposefully hiding information about their policy. There's roughly 80 million people in Germany, so bringing in 10 million Muslims would increase the Muslim population by 10%. 1 million is the figure Germany admits, and we know the German government (and media) is willing to lie about it.

Anyone in Germany willing to do such an experiment? I'm not a lawyer, so it may be illegal to secretly video record people in a train station in Germany. Try to keep it secret.

I'm still hoping someone in Germany or France will take some secret video and post it. I'm curious about the real evidence myself.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 06:46:04 PM

Please prove this:
-currently 15% Muslims

You have not risen to the level of insulting me.  You are down in a shitpile of confusion trying to figure out who said what.  Your issue with four stats is with someone else. 

Either you or I could in 30 seconds look some numbers up on Google.  It's telling that you don't but instead use lame arguments.

Problem is that does not work.  Get some numbers that are credible to you and present them.    Everyone knows it's impossible to be exact.
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:03:30 PM

All the pro-Muslim lunatics needs to read this:

https://www.rt.com/news/328692-refugees-future-europe-germany/
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/10/only-ten-percent-of-migrant-influx-has-reached-us-so-far-says-german-minister/

Gerd Müller (development minister in Germany) is claiming that ultimately, some 8 million to 10 million migrants will arrive in Germany. And this figure is just for Syria and Iraq, not including the other third world nations such as Pakistan and Afghanistan.

your sources are wrong.

gerd müller said:

1.) he thinks that until now only 10% refugees arrived in europe (refugees from all the world, not just from middle east)
2.) 8-10 Million refugees (again from all over the world) to europe not germany.
3.) germany expects 500.000 new refugees (from everywhere again, but of course mainly syria) for 2016

It's too early to know the numbers. Right now we only know many have come, many are coming, and governments and media have been caught lying as a matter of policy.

As for the laughing, I'm laughing too. I know a French guy who lives on the border with Germany. His wife is pregnant with his first child. We recently had an argument about the situation in which he made excuses for the Muslims, like you guys are doing on this thread. I told him what I'll tell you (assuming you live in Western Europe):

I'm happy for you. You're getting what you want. And when your daughters are raped, I'll be laughing. When your trains are bombed, I'll be laughing. When women in your country have to cover themselves to minimize the chances of being killed, I'll be laughing. When your cultures are destroyed, I'll be laughing. When your museums are burned, I'll be laughing. You're getting what you want. You're getting what you deserve.

For me, this argument is about walling you Nazi-sympathizing idiots off from reasonable countries. And I'd like to help set the stage for rejecting refugees from Western Europe trying to flee Muslim persecution. They made their beds. Let them die in them.

Please prove this:
-currently 15% Muslims

Just to clarify, it's possible the 15% estimate came from me, not Coleman. Coleman may have said it too, and I may have missed it. Here's what I said a few days ago:

Just to point out: most "invasions" do not immediately (or even eventually) mean that the invaders become the majority in the invaded land. It just means they become the occupying force -- the ones who make the rules under which society lives.

In today's Europe, Europeans are very proud to assert they have no death penalty. The truth is there is a death penalty for something as simple as drawing Mohammed. Europeans are just continuing to delude themselves about who makes and enforces the law.

But regarding the population statistics, someone should go to a few train stations in a few German cities and secretly record video of who walks by for an hour or so. Then everyone could simply count to get an estimate. I'm not there, but I expect anyone who claims the percent is either <= 5% or >= 50% will be wrong. I'll put my guess down as, oh, 15%. That might seem high, but there's clear evidence that the German government is purposefully hiding information about their policy. There's roughly 80 million people in Germany, so bringing in 10 million Muslims would increase the Muslim population by 10%. 1 million is the figure Germany admits, and we know the German government (and media) is willing to lie about it.

Anyone in Germany willing to do such an experiment? I'm not a lawyer, so it may be illegal to secretly video record people in a train station in Germany. Try to keep it secret.

I'm still hoping someone in Germany or France will take some secret video and post it. I'm curious about the real evidence myself.

You dont provide a single fact, just delusional fear mongering.
Tbh you fit perfectly into the flat earth conspiracy category.
(btw. i dont believe you have a single friend - wtf laughs about their friends daughter getting raped and think she deserves it. just stop with your stupid polemics)

And it is funny how the anti islam brigade istantly jumps the gun and makes it the one and only truth.
Doesnt work on people who have an iq higher then 80.
Not even talking about the idea of making videos to proof what? that x people walked by you? I doubt you understand how idiotic that proof is right?

Please prove this:
-currently 15% Muslims

You have not risen to the level of insulting me.  You are down in a shitpile of confusion trying to figure out who said what.  Your issue with four stats is with someone else. 

Either you or I could in 30 seconds look some numbers up on Google.  It's telling that you don't but instead use lame arguments.

Problem is that does not work.  Get some numbers that are credible to you and present them.    Everyone knows it's impossible to be exact.

Then please cite a source that is not a neo-nazi blog or putins right hand.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:03:17 PM

Yes please, provide us with western socialist think thank data.

the very same fuckers that supported the neonazi coup in ukraine btw.
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:14:10 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2016, 11:31:53 PM by criptix

Not sure, but every time i post official .gov numbers they say i lie (or the gov lie), i post news articles (i lie or mass media lie), i post studies (i lie or communist think tank). (for the studies part it didnt happened yet, but it sounded much better that way you agree? Smiley )

Do you notice something?

sometimes i really think about why we just dont enforce the ideas of the georgia guidestones haha

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
mainpmf

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 02:31:41 PM

Please prove this:
-currently 15% Muslims

Wtf are you saying? I gave you every report and every source needed! I backed my 5% stats with 6 different studies, some European some American... What do you want more?

I perfectly know it's not with you I have this problem of stats to prove on the first place but you backed Coleman and said he was right and we were incredibly stupid for not understanding it.

And where is the insult? I'm just saying you refuse our sources and don't give any to back your opinion.

Truckcoin

mainpmf

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 02:32:50 PM

Not sure, but every time i post official .gov numbers they say i lie (or the gov lie), i post news articles (i lie or mass media lie), i post studies (i lie or communist think tank). (for the studies part it didnt happened yet, but it sounded much better that way you agree? Smiley )

Do you notice something?

sometimes i really think about why we just dont enforce the ideas of the georgia guidestones haha

Same here xD

Any data that is linked to a government or a European institution is automatically a big fucking lie ^^

Truckcoin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: